View Poll Results: What do you think of Lee?

Voters
21. You may not vote on this poll
  • Completely useless

1 4.76%
  • Not as useless as people think

19 90.48%
  • Doesn't matter, he's going to die anyways

1 4.76%
    Status
    Apr 2010
    Sara is the best!

Lee not so useless...?

So, we all know that Rock Lee can't use chakra or ninjutsu (or, atleast, i hope you know that), and there are alot of people that think Lee hasn't grown enough to be useful in the slightest in the war, but i thought of something that'll give him purpose. Lee could sneak past the defences of the Akatsuki (if it can even be called 'Akatsuki' anymore, due to the lack of people who were actually members compared to those who weren't) much more easily than anyone else in the army, due to his lack of chakra to detect by sharingan, or otherwise, and his faster-than-the-eye-can-see speed. Lee could go in to their base on a scouting mission and bring back information to the Joint Alliance. he could also use this advantage to go after Kabuto. he could get around him, activate the eighth gate, and kill him by going out with a bang! or, even though it's a long shot, use the same technique against Madara to hit him before he could realize that there was anyone there, let alone phase through it. but i want to know your thoughts

Banned
    Status
    Sep 2010
    This user has no status.

Re: Lee not so useless...?

Lee's not useless, i can see him fighting on par with half of kabutos summons.

btw Gai can use ninjutsu right? even though iv never seen him use any

Status
    Aug 2010
    Imagine paradise, now think of the furthest thing from it, and I'm in the place furthest from that.
    This user has no status.

Jesus! Lee does use chakra, Everybody usese chakra! It takes chakra to unlock the Eight gates, it takes chakra to use the Primary Lotus and the Revers Lotus. Regardless of if he uses chakra or not he still has chakra and it can still be detected by sensor and his moves can still be copied.

Status
    Nov 2010
    This user has no status.

*Sigh* Not another one....

Status
    Sep 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharingdork View Post
    So, we all know that Rock Lee can't use chakra or ninjutsu (or, atleast, i hope you know that), and there are alot of people that think Lee hasn't grown enough to be useful in the slightest in the war, but i thought of something that'll give him purpose. Lee could sneak past the defences of the Akatsuki (if it can even be called 'Akatsuki' anymore, due to the lack of people who were actually members compared to those who weren't) much more easily than anyone else in the army, due to his lack of chakra to detect by sharingan, or otherwise, and his faster-than-the-eye-can-see speed. Lee could go in to their base on a scouting mission and bring back information to the Joint Alliance. he could also use this advantage to go after Kabuto. he could get around him, activate the eighth gate, and kill him by going out with a bang! or, even though it's a long shot, use the same technique against Madara to hit him before he could realize that there was anyone there, let alone phase through it. but i want to know your thoughts
    Your theory is a fail because lee has much as chakra as everyone else but he lacks at controlling the chakra that's why he lacks at ninjutsu

Status
    Jul 2008
    Coming home after my sage-like
    journey.

Quote Originally Posted by Jitsugan View Post
    Lee's not useless, i can see him fighting on par with half of kabutos summons.

btw Gai can use ninjutsu right? even though iv never seen him use any
    Bushy brow is pretty badass. Gai has used ninjutsu. At the Chuunin exams he summoned a turtle, and a tortoise recently while against Kisame.

Status
    Sep 2010
    This user has no status.

also the last sharingan users can see lee's movements. naruto is faster than lee when he is using the nine tails power and sasuke beat him.

Status
    Jul 2010
    This user has no status.

yeh lee has chakra he just cant control or manipulate it thats y sasuke copied his move in the third part of the chunnin exams

Status
    Sep 2010
    This user has no status.

lee obviosly has chakra in him...
    or else he would have never become a ninja!
    you need to pass a test (the henge no jutsu and clone) before you can even become one!!!!

Status
    Nov 2010
    YOLO

I think Lee is useless because he use only taijutsu and he always hide his Ultimate Jutsu I mean The Lotus(eight gate)..... He use it to the five gate only one time when he fight with Gaara in the Chunin Exam but Gaara still beat him. I think he COMPLETELY USELESS unlike his teacher Gai, When he use it he beat that Shark Guy from Akatsuki.

Banned
    Status
    Sep 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by vengsea View Post
    I think Lee is useless because he use only taijutsu and he always hide his Ultimate Jutsu I mean The Lotus(eight gate)..... He use it to the five gate only one time when he fight with Gaara in the Chunin Exam but Gaara still beat him. I think he COMPLETELY USELESS unlike his teacher Gai, When he use it he beat that Shark Guy from Akatsuki.
    You type like an inbred.
    Of course Lee isnt going to use the 8th gate, IT WILL KILL HIM.
    And there are very few who could keep up with his taijutsu

Status
    Sep 2010
    This user has no status.

he can use chakra dude if he didn't have chakra how else would he open all 8 gates and summon the gain turtle

Status
    Jan 2010
    This user has no status.

He's not useless at all, we'll probably see him fighting one for the 7 Swordsmen. Kinda how he fought Kimimaro, Gaara, The Movies, The Gai and Lee impersonator arc, and my favorite, Lee trying to win Sakura over in that new manga lolol.

Status
    This user has no status.

Lee does have chakra, but he cannot control it because he was born that way. He is disabled towards ninjutsu because he can't form the chakra into other things, so he uses the chakra inside of him (8 gates) to release into his body, enabling him to use amazing forms of Taijutsu. As we have seen, Sasuke copied Lee's techniques during the Chuunin Exams, so his moves are, although fast, copiable until he reaches the 3rd or 4th gate. I have never found Lee useless because of his disability, because he gains an advantage over the slower of the Akatsuki and of Kabuto's summons. He also has Naruto's will to never give up. Kishi wouldn't have made him such a character to have him die easily and without purpose, but he isn't strong or fast or smart enough to take on Madara.

Status
    Nov 2008
    Get rdy for rape all night
    long

Never underestimate of the Gates of Hell they can unlock who use taijutsu.