Results 1 to 19 of 19
  1. #1
    Senior Member Naruto..'s Avatar
    Status
    Naruto.. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    12,008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    training

    ok lets start.:D
     
         

  2. #2
    ℂ⋆ -Andy-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Andy- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    14,011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    ok i will teach you a kinjutsu naruto
    Fuuinjutsu:Edo Fumetsu-Sealing Technique:Ruin Seal Of The Niether World
    dis: A coffin appears from the ground and hands form the death realm reach out and grag the opponent.(Note: target can not move if any of the arms touch him/her)They pull them in sealing them into the realm of the dead a ending the match(exceptions are time/space jutsu which can teleport the target out of the realm)
    here found it
     
         

  3. #3
    Senior Member Naruto..'s Avatar
    Status
    Naruto.. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    12,008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    i make hand seal:

    Fuuinjutsu:Edo Fumetsu-Sealing Technique:Ruin Seal Of The Niether World
    dis: A coffin appears from the ground and hands form the death realm reach out and grag the opponent.(Note: target can not move if any of the arms touch him/her)They pull them in sealing them into the realm of the dead a ending the match(exceptions are time/space jutsu which can teleport the target out of the realm)

    nothing happens.tips sensei.
     
         

  4. #4
    ℂ⋆ -Andy-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Andy- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    14,011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by shippuden naruto View Post
    i make hand seal:

    Fuuinjutsu:Edo Fumetsu-Sealing Technique:Ruin Seal Of The Niether World
    dis: A coffin appears from the ground and hands form the death realm reach out and grag the opponent.(Note: target can not move if any of the arms touch him/her)They pull them in sealing them into the realm of the dead a ending the match(exceptions are time/space jutsu which can teleport the target out of the realm)

    nothing happens.tips sensei.
    naruto i only told you the explanetion and the teqnicue
    Ok open a rift inot the ground to the neither world(underworld) with only your chakra.
     
         

  5. #5
    Senior Member Naruto..'s Avatar
    Status
    Naruto.. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    12,008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Quote Originally Posted by asuma sempai View Post
    naruto i only told you the explanetion and the teqnicue
    Ok open a rift inot the ground to the neither world(underworld) with only your chakra.
    i concentrate chakra and try to open a rift to the under world.?
     
         

  6. #6
    ℂ⋆ -Andy-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Andy- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    14,011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    there the same.You must concentrate hard to use this jutsu.It takes some time to open the rift make sure you dont over do it r you`ll be pulled in and I`ll have to summon you out of there.Here sign this scroll.Its a pack of summonig with you in case your drawn in.Ok begin to open a rift.
     
         

  7. #7
    Senior Member Naruto..'s Avatar
    Status
    Naruto.. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    12,008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Quote Originally Posted by asuma sempai View Post
    there the same.You must concentrate hard to use this jutsu.It takes some time to open the rift make sure you dont over do it r you`ll be pulled in and I`ll have to summon you out of there.Here sign this scroll.Its a pack of summonig with you in case your drawn in.Ok begin to open a rift.
    .takes scroll.i empty my mind and concentret hard and continue to to concentret chakra to open a rift.?i throe a kunai and it hits a tree i can use konohas deamon flash to get out.:D
     
         

  8. #8
    ℂ⋆ -Andy-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Andy- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    14,011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by shippuden naruto View Post
    .takes scroll.i empty my mind and concentret hard and continue to to concentret chakra to open a rift.?i throe a kunai and it hits a tree i can use konohas deamon flash to get out.:D
    ok try to open a rift naruto
     
         

  9. #9
    Senior Member Naruto..'s Avatar
    Status
    Naruto.. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    12,008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    tryes to open the rift.
     
         

  10. #10
    ℂ⋆ -Andy-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Andy- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    14,011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by shippuden naruto View Post
    tryes to open the rift.
    you were able to open a small hole try again
     
         

  11. #11
    Senior Member Naruto..'s Avatar
    Status
    Naruto.. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    12,008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Quote Originally Posted by asuma sempai View Post
    you were able to open a small hole try again
    i maditet an hour.an hour has past.i concentret hard and try it again.
     
         

  12. #12
    ℂ⋆ -Andy-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Andy- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    14,011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Keep trying dont force it when you get it open i`ll give a coffin seal so you dont have to re-open that rift to use it.Come on I know you can do it
     
         

  13. #13
    Senior Member Naruto..'s Avatar
    Status
    Naruto.. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    12,008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    thx sensei.concentrat iven harder.tryes to open rift.?
     
         

  14. #14
    ℂ⋆ -Andy-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Andy- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    14,011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    i want you to meditate for a hole day
     
         

  15. #15
    Senior Member Naruto..'s Avatar
    Status
    Naruto.. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    12,008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Quote Originally Posted by asuma sempai View Post
    i want you to meditate for a hole day
    ok. *i sit down*and start to meditet.
     
         

  16. #16
    ℂ⋆ -Andy-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Andy- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    14,011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    good comes in the next day with a coffe in hes hand ok try to open the rift ones more and tell me what you did
     
         

  17. #17
    Senior Member Naruto..'s Avatar
    Status
    Naruto.. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    12,008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    ok.i empty my mind first and then take a dep bref and start to concentret chakra too open a rif to the under world.the rift starts to open.?
     
         

  18. #18
    ℂ⋆ -Andy-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Andy- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    14,011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by shippuden naruto View Post
    ok.i empty my mind first and then take a dep bref and start to concentret chakra too open a rif to the under world.the rift starts to open.?
    good its a little more bigger then the last one but try again
     
         

  19. #19
    Senior Member Naruto..'s Avatar
    Status
    Naruto.. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    12,008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    allright i take a deap bref again and i clear my mind and start to concentret chakra for the jutsu.i start to open a rift.?
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •