Page 1 of 4 1234 Last»
    Status
    Dec 2010
    This user has no status.

[Discussion] Naruto's powers

Naruto's powers discussion thread-post any ideas on new powers or even old powers,or why you agree or disagree with anyone's ideas.

I believe Naruto has 3 scrolls and the necklace.Jiraiya's frog scroll,Itachi's crow scroll,and Uzumaki sealing Technique scroll.If you look at Naruto's new markings,it looks like a scroll down the center of his chest,and 2 going down the sides of his stomach.still trying to figure out what the fang looking marking on his stomach seal is for.look at the frog scroll that is the same markings on naruto in cloak mode.
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/489/15
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/499/12
    http://www.houkari.webs.com/bijuu.htm
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magatam...ni_no_Magatama
    1)Itachi's crow genjutsu-with message to Sasuke,everything points to the crow genjutsu in my eyes.at first i thought maybe the sword and or shield,but we saw both after the crow went into Naruto's mouth.Itachi said i am giving you some of my power,not I'm giving some of my charka,weapon,shield or a Spirit Items.he hopes he never has to use it,hoping sasuke will figure it out and it wouldn't have to come to that.Since it was a crow that went into his mouth it might be a safe bet the crow represents Itachi's crow genjutsu.
    2)Necklace-from Nagato,Jiraiya,or Minato-I think it has all 6 elemental natures.
    3)Uzumaki sealing Technique's-FTGT,the seal he used on the fox and more.
    4)Frog key scroll-Fire seals to balance the Kyuubi yin and yang charka.Naruto's new seal markings 1 on his stomach,2 on his shoulders,and 2 on his feet.When he tried to transform into the fox the only marking that were visible were the seals.I believe that the fire seals draw power from the sealed half of Kyuubi's charka using a summoning Technique like the FTGT.

Last edited by Sethic; 01-11-2011 at 11:39 PM.

Status
    Jan 2011
    This user has no status.

Re: [Discussion] Naruto's powers

there is some saying its the necklace that is shown in his cloak mode but you bring up a good point with what itachi said so im a little unsure. however there was a theory i had seen that claims he gave naruto a bit of the uchiha dna. all of which make a bit of sense

Status
    Sep 2010
    This user has no status.

ya i hope is the sharingan

Status
    Dec 2010
    This user has no status.

Whats your theory??

Some questions for you all?
    1)What is Itachi's gift?
    2)Where did the necklace come from,and what does it do?
    3)How did Naruto learn the FTGT,and the seal he did on the 9tails?Did he learn most of the Uzumaki sealing Technique's?
    4)What does the frog key scroll really do,and why doesn't the other Jinchūriki have one?
    5)Whats Naruto's next element?
    6)Will Naruto be able to mix cloak mode with sage mode?

Last edited by Sethic; 01-14-2011 at 11:53 AM.

Status
    Sep 2010
    This user has no status.

well we all know itachi gave him powers to naruto and maybe is the same thing minato did to naruto gave him some chakra and that alone can awaken the sharingan jst for a while to get sasuke on a genjutsu and appear as itachi and tell sasuke more about itachi and the uchiha clan

Status
    Dec 2010
    This user has no status.

cool idea,don't know if chakra alone can awaken the sharingan,but the crow has the sharingan so he maybe able to use its sharingan till the charka runs out but who knows.

Status
    Sep 2010
    This user has no status.

ya it makes sense naruto has the flame cloak now with his s6op so that maybe can protect sasuke from his ems

Status
    Dec 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Sethic View Post
    Whats your theory??

1)What is Itachi's gift?
    3)How did Naruto learn the FTGT,and the seal he did on the 9tails?Did he learn most of the Uzumaki sealing Technique's?
    4)What does the frog key scroll really do,and why doesn't the other Jinchūriki have one?
    1) Itachi's gift-so far we got,uchiha dna,temporary sharingan,Dusk Crow Genjutsu.

5) Naruto's next element-FIRE
    http://www.houkari.webs.com/bijuu.htm
    http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Nine-Tailed_Demon_Fox
    Most of the Jinchūriki take after their beast,in the legend of the 9 tail fox,he is the god of fire.
    Naruto wiki says for the 9 tail fox
    Nature Type
    * Fire Release (Anime only)
    * Wind Release (Anime only)
    [hide] Unique Traits
    * Massive chakra reserve
    * Immense strength and endurance
    * Detects negative emotions
    [hide] Jutsu
    * Nine-Tailed Fox Fire Stream (Anime only)
    * Nine-Tailed Fox Sonic Roar
    * Nine-Tailed Fox Twister (Anime only)
    * Tailed Beast Ball
    * Tailed Beast Chakra Arms
    Could you imagine tailed beast bomb with foxes fire and naruto wind infused.That would be tight

Status
    Sep 2010
    This user has no status.

ya i hope it happens lol if not oh well its not up to me its up to kishi

Status
    Dec 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by PositiveEmotions View Post
    ya i hope it happens lol if not oh well its not up to me its up to kishi
    I do like your theory and your Positive attitude,do you have any other theories on the above questions with reasons why you came up with the idea?trying to get as many ideas as possible,to come up with a final theory on Narutos powers.Plus we can have fun with it and let kishi prove what theories were closest.he likes to mislead so good chance none of us are right.
    This also goes to any one that has some good ideas about Naruto's upcoming powers.

Naruto's new powers,so far we know he has.
    1)cloak mode
    2)Heal factor
    3)Massive chakra reserve
    4)Immense strength and endurance
    5)Detects negative emotions
    6)Tailed Beast Chakra Arms
    7)Tailed Beast Ball
    8)Flying Thunder God Technique
    9)New seal

Status
    Sep 2010
    This user has no status.

I do like your theory and your Positive attitude,do you have any other theories on the above questions with reasons why you came up with the idea?trying to get as many ideas as possible,to come up with a final theory on Narutos powers.Plus we can have fun with it and let kishi prove what theories were closest.he likes to mislead so good chance none of us are right.
    This also goes to any one that has some good ideas about Naruto upcoming powers.

Naruto's new powers,so far we know he has.
    1)cloak mode
    2)Heal factor
    3)Massive chakra reserve
    4)Immense strength and endurance
    5)Detects negative emotions
    6)Tailed Beast Chakra Arms
    7)Tailed Beast Ball
    8)Flying Thunder God Technique
    9)New seal
    well u know itachi wanted to kill sasuke and naruto said he would save sasuke and protect the leaf village and itachi smiled and gave naruto the genjutsu crows i mean only a skilled uchiha has the power to give another shinobi uchiha powers and thats wut itachi did so ya its either the sharingan or sum memory shit but dont u think naruto would have to get sasuke in a genjutsu with sharingan eyes for a short while to get sasuke to his senses or the crows will come out of naruto into sasuke's mouth but the moment that happens naruto would have sasuke in a genjutsu and appear as itachi and tell sasuke the truth about each others family so ya either way its gonna be a memory because naruto knows more than sasuke now... remember madara didnt tell sasuke about sasuke's parents knowing minato and kushina so yea we know sasuke will b emotion and go all out on naruto and naruto will understand and he will keep yelling at sasuke of more truth of everything and convince him wut he was doin is wrong...

i hope i made sense

Status
    Dec 2010
    This user has no status.

Whats your theory??

1)What is Itachi's gift?
    ya PositiveEmotions you make alot of sense either way its going to be a memory,much better then Itachi giving him the neckless or dna theory.Do you have any other theories on the other 5 questions?
    I was thinking do you think that madara put Itachi in a genjutsu and had Itachi kill most of the uchiha clan?

Status
    Jan 2011
    This user has no status.

m ok well i think (1)itachi's gift is a message to sauske. when naruto and sauske fight and sauske uses his sharingan on naruto it will awaken the gift and i think its gonna be something like itachi saying madara made itachi kill everyone in his clan (with use of his sharingan cause i mean come on if he could control the 9 tails why not itachi) and run away from the hidden leaf.
    (2)sage of six paths use idk
    (3)from the knowledge of the sage of the six paths comes with the cloak?
    (4)it unlocks the power of the 9 tails and the others dont have one cause this was made by the 4th hokage or pervy sage specifically for naruto its been said in the manga before.
    (5)im hoping water but im pretty sure hes not gonna get another element even if the symbol of the kyubbi is fire. im just pretty sure theyre not gonna give him one.
    (6)no because there's no need im pretty sure naruto is gonna use sage mode 1st get it all out of the way like use all 3 of his sage modes then he'll use cloak mode . im sure he'll be able to mix it but i dont see it happening.

yup so what you think

i have a lot to say about my 1st answer so ask away:no_ignore:

Status
    Apr 2010
    Come 2 HELL if u wanna meet
    me***

WELL naw naruto has grt powers with d ability of being in half tailed beast mode. n d powers dat itachi gav 2 naruto will com in handy wen he will fight only sasuke coz itachi said dat 'am giving ma some powers 2 u n hope u will not b forced 2 use it'.
    n d necklace is a gift from his mom or dad i guess.
    n also talking abt his other abilities he has mastered sage mode from which he can use rasen shuriken which is d most powerful move of wind element which even d FOURTH hokage couldnt succeed in producing it...

Status
    Dec 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by sageofwind View Post
    m ok well i think (1)itachi's gift is a message to sauske. when naruto and sauske fight and sauske uses his sharingan on naruto it will awaken the gift and i think its gonna be something like itachi saying madara made itachi kill everyone in his clan (with use of his sharingan cause i mean come on if he could control the 9 tails why not itachi) and run away from the hidden leaf.
    (4)it unlocks the power of the 9 tails and the others dont have one cause this was made by the 4th hokage or pervy sage specifically for naruto its been said in the manga before.
    (5)im hoping water but im pretty sure hes not gonna get another element even if the symbol of the kyubbi is fire. im just pretty sure theyre not gonna give him one.
    (6)no because there's no need im pretty sure naruto is gonna use sage mode 1st get it all out of the way like use all 3 of his sage modes then he'll use cloak mode . im sure he'll be able to mix it but i dont see it happening.

yup so what you think

First of all welcome to the forum,you have some good ideas.
    1)totally agree with you,if you have more to say about it would love to hear it.
    2)I think Nagato sealed the power of the rinnegan in Naruto's body,and that's what the necklace symbolizes.Naruto is going to be so6p threw his body not his eyes.Minato sealing half of the foxes charka,Nagato given Naruto the power of the rinnegan,those are 2 great ways to screw the moon eye plan.Lets see if Madara Uchiha can use the power of the rinnegan,if not its only its physical form with none of its powers.Damn Madara would be so pissed..Nagato did have the power to do something like that.Nagato wanted to help Naruto achieve peace? Konan vows Amegakure's will help you make that dream come true too.I think thats why his hair was white with that i just stuck it to you grin on his face,what a better way to stick it to Madara.Plus the elder frog said"but I never thought Jiraiya's two pupils together would be the children of prophecy,the ones to lead a revolution in the ninja world.I don't see how Nagato help lead a revolution unless he gave Naruto some of his powers.
    Originally Posted by TimUsher
    If you look closely at the Older Brother's eyes there are not the rinnegan but something else, something like a spiral. Naruto's mother is from the former Whirlpool Country, and Naruto's clothes are seen bearing a symbol. Therefore i beleive that the younger brother formed the whirpool under the name Uzumaki country, and their descendants the fire country under the name of Senju.
    This was a new idea that i really liked.
    3)Kinda agree,was thinking that he got a scroll or in the frog key scroll most of the Uzumaki sealing Technique's.
    4)Agree with ya,but i think its the key to unlock the sealed half of the fox charka in the death god belly using a summoning Technique like the FTGT.None of the other Jinchūriki have the markings that Naruto has in cloak mode,and most of the marking come from the frog key scroll.the key frog said wit this,y'could actually release the nine-tails completely if ya wanted to.In the bijuu legends,The reason he is so powerful is simple: Kyuubi has an unlimited amount of power, earning it the “King of Bijuu” title. The power is generated by Kyuubi’s Fire Seal.
    6)Agreed he only has i think yang charka you need an equal amount of yin and yang charka to go into sage mode.

Status
    Dec 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by narutogrg View Post
    WELL naw naruto has grt powers with d ability of being in half tailed beast mode. n d powers dat itachi gav 2 naruto will com in handy wen he will fight only sasuke coz itachi said dat 'am giving ma some powers 2 u n hope u will not b forced 2 use it'.
    n d necklace is a gift from his mom or dad i guess.
    n also talking abt his other abilities he has mastered sage mode from which he can use rasen shuriken which is d most powerful move of wind element which even d FOURTH hokage couldnt succeed in producing it...
    Itachi's gift- can't argue with ya their
    About the necklace,mom and dad was my first thought.I'm starting to think that it had to come from a sage,and you must be a sage in order to use it.Now we don't know if Minato could go into sage mode,but its very possible.I don't think its the real Yasakani no magatama necklace but a seal with the power of the rinnegan body style.I think Nagato gave it to him,but it could very well be the real one and very possible Minato or Jiraiya gave it to him.
    would still like to see tailed beast bomb with foxes fire and naruto wind infused.:D

Status
    Sep 2010
    This user has no status.

ya PositiveEmotions you make alot of sense either way its going to be a memory,much better then Itachi giving him the neckless or dna theory.Do you have any other theories on the other 5 questions?
    I was thinking do you think that madara put Itachi in a genjutsu and had Itachi kill most of the uchiha clan?
    could be because i do not think itachi would ever kill his clan maybe madara was controlling itachi some how but who knows dude

Ignorance is Ignorance uhIpooped's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2010
    tired ...

Itachi's gift- can't argue with ya their
    About the necklace,mom and dad was my first thought.I'm starting to think that it had to come from a sage,and you must be a sage in order to use it.Now we don't know if Minato could go into sage mode,but its very possible.I don't think its the real Yasakani no magatama necklace but a seal with the power of the rinnegan body style.I think Nagato gave it to him,but it could very well be the real one and very possible Minato or Jiraiya gave it to him.
    would still like to see tailed beast bomb with foxes fire and naruto wind infused.:D
    well I ask you to remember that Minato was Hokage .. He had access to the room of scrolls. The one Naruto broke into in the beginning.. He could have learned many many things. Mito(?)(Hashi's wife) was from the Whirlpool village and a former host the the Kyuubi and very easily brought her clans seals and had them in a scroll .. The Whirlpool clans seals were unparalleled so this is possible..

Status
    Dec 2010
    This user has no status.

Still waiting.:no_ignore:
    Quote Originally Posted by uhIpooped View Post
    well I ask you to remember that Minato was Hokage .. He had access to the room of scrolls. The one Naruto broke into in the beginning.. He could have learned many many things. Mito(?)(Hashi's wife) was from the Whirlpool village and a former host the the Kyuubi and very easily brought her clans seals and had them in a scroll .. The Whirlpool clans seals were unparalleled so this is possible..
    I like your theory,It's hard to find people that can think out side the box,but I was thinking that Kushina might be the one to bring the Uzumaki sealing Technique scroll over when the Uzumaki clan was wiped out.Plus Nagato was a Uzumaki to, so he might know how to use seals also.
    Quote:
    Quote Originally Posted by PositiveEmotions View Post
    ya i think ur right i never thought about the scroll naruto swallowed that scroll is the s6op seal i think and naruto jst used the technique without any training wuts so over now thinking he has improved allot i mean come on dude u would have to be trained to do a seal like that on a beat and naruto did it like nothing
    I think that he trained on seals with Jiraiya,that's why Jiraiya told Naruto not to use that jutsu.I think the scroll help him master it.The frog key scroll said"this's also your ticket to perfecting that jutsu"
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/489/15
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/499/12
    check out the markings on the scroll,It's the same markings on naruto in cloak mode.I'm just not sure the necklaces is part of it yet,but a good chance it is.
    Screw the uchiha sharingan,I like your Idea of Naruto's own style of his own sharingan,sage eyes,foxes eyes and the neckless combined to be able to copy any jutsu,or see what their about to do.I know it probably will not happen,but i like to think outside the box!!!

Status
    Jul 2010
    This user has no status.

yup so what you think

great theory. makes sense. if its not a message to sasuke, then probably its to help naruto snap out of powerfull genjutsu like tsukuyomiyo. Afterall, itachi did say " i have shared someof my power with you. i hope the you use it never comes". to sum it all up, i think he did to aid naruto in plucking sasuke from the clutches of madara. before he shared his power with naruto, itachi asked why sasuke was important and itachi further described sasuke as a blank painting which ca be painted any color.

Also, I have this theory that since madara got the rinnegan by mixing the power of senju(yang) and uchiha(yin). naruto got that neclace because of itachis crow and the kyuubi's life chakra.

Page 1 of 4 1234 Last»