Results 1 to 16 of 16
  1. #1
    Senior Member Naruto..'s Avatar
    Status
    Naruto.. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    12,008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    lighting training continues

    ok shigure lets continue
     
         

  2. #2
    sabotage Squad: Captain punk365's Avatar
    Status
    punk365 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    sleeping in the dark abyss of life
    Posts
    5,692
    Post Thanks / Like
    seal on skin, blood on seal,
    seal enters beath
     

    good luck you two1
     
         

  3. #3
    Senior Member Shigure-sama's Avatar
    Status
    Shigure-sama is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    11,178
    Post Thanks / Like
    **** off.
     

    oy

    (Raiton:Gian)-Lightning Style:False Darkness
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra cost:40
    Damage Points:80
    Descripton: Two powerful lightnung blasts that even Kakashi had to block with two Lightning Blades.

    Ok Naruto for this technique I want u to use a bit of the Fox's chakra so u can put in more strength.Now this technique uses a large amount of chakra at a time so try not to overdo it, try it twice and lets see what happened.Oh nearly forgot

    *makes hand seals* Raiton:Gian *two lightning blasts shooted at a forest destroying a quarter of it* now Try!
     
         

  4. #4
    Senior Member Naruto..'s Avatar
    Status
    Naruto.. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    12,008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Quote Originally Posted by shigure478 View Post
    oy

    (Raiton:Gian)-Lightning Style:False Darkness
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra cost:40
    Damage Points:80
    Descripton: Two powerful lightnung blasts that even Kakashi had to block with two Lightning Blades.

    Ok Naruto for this technique I want u to use a bit of the Fox's chakra so u can put in more strength.Now this technique uses a large amount of chakra at a time so try not to overdo it, try it twice and lets see what happened.Oh nearly forgot

    *makes hand seals* Raiton:Gian *two lightning blasts shooted at a forest destroying a quarter of it* now Try!
    i make hand seal and i concentret a kuby chakra to use it to do the jutsu then i a make the jutsu hand seals *Raiton:Gian*two lightning blasts shooted at a forest destroying half of it.ups i over did it whit the fox chakra.
     
         

  5. #5
    Senior Member Shigure-sama's Avatar
    Status
    Shigure-sama is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    11,178
    Post Thanks / Like
    **** off.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by shippuden naruto View Post
    i make hand seal and i concentret a kuby chakra to use it to do the jutsu then i a make the jutsu hand seals *Raiton:Gian*two lightning blasts shooted at a forest destroying half of it.ups i over did it whit the fox chakra.
    dam

    (Raikiri)-Lightning Blade

    Type:Attack
    Range:Short
    Chakra cost:40
    Damage Points:80
    Descripton: A more concentrated version of Chidori.

    First do a Chidori..Then put a bit of the Kyuubi Chakra into it so u dont use ur chakra...then put some of ur normal chakra in it again but in a higher amount... *does hand seals* RAIKIRI *a lightning blade appears in hand and hits the ground doing a serious earth quake* gh
     
         

  6. #6
    Senior Member Naruto..'s Avatar
    Status
    Naruto.. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    12,008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Quote Originally Posted by shigure478 View Post
    dam

    (Raikiri)-Lightning Blade

    Type:Attack
    Range:Short
    Chakra cost:40
    Damage Points:80
    Descripton: A more concentrated version of Chidori.

    First do a Chidori..Then put a bit of the Kyuubi Chakra into it so u dont use ur chakra...then put some of ur normal chakra in it again but in a higher amount... *does hand seals* RAIKIRI *a lightning blade appears in hand and hits the ground doing a serious earth quake* gh
    ok i make a chidore whit fox chakra and i chage the chidore into a lighting blade useing my normal chakra.i hit the ground whit it and it make a earth quake
     
         

  7. #7
    Senior Member Shigure-sama's Avatar
    Status
    Shigure-sama is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    11,178
    Post Thanks / Like
    **** off.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by shippuden naruto View Post
    ok i make a chidore whit fox chakra and i chage the chidore into a lighting blade useing my normal chakra.i hit the ground whit it and it make a earth quake
    I would teach u Kirin now...Ur just not ready for it and needs a whole different training... -_-



    (Raiton:Chidori Raimei)-Lightning Style:1000 Birds Thunderstorm

    Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra cost:40
    Damage Points:80
    Descripton: .A chidori that spreads out into lightning bolts that cover a circlar area destroying all thata in its way


    ok try doing Chidori....But dont keep it in ur hand....Let it spread everywhere.....
     
         

  8. #8
    sabotage Squad: Captain punk365's Avatar
    Status
    punk365 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    sleeping in the dark abyss of life
    Posts
    5,692
    Post Thanks / Like
    seal on skin, blood on seal,
    seal enters beath
     

    Quote Originally Posted by shigure478 View Post
    I would teach u Kirin now...Ur just not ready for it and needs a whole different training... -_-



    (Raiton:Chidori Raimei)-Lightning Style:1000 Birds Thunderstorm

    Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra cost:40
    Damage Points:80
    Descripton: .A chidori that spreads out into lightning bolts that cover a circlar area destroying all thata in its way


    ok try doing Chidori....But dont keep it in ur hand....Let it spread everywhere.....
    your doing great shig!!!!
     
         

  9. #9
    Senior Member Shigure-sama's Avatar
    Status
    Shigure-sama is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    11,178
    Post Thanks / Like
    **** off.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by punk365 View Post
    your doing great shig!!!!
     
         

  10. #10
    Senior Member Naruto..'s Avatar
    Status
    Naruto.. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    12,008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Quote Originally Posted by shigure478 View Post
    I would teach u Kirin now...Ur just not ready for it and needs a whole different training... -_-



    (Raiton:Chidori Raimei)-Lightning Style:1000 Birds Thunderstorm

    Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra cost:40
    Damage Points:80
    Descripton: .A chidori that spreads out into lightning bolts that cover a circlar area destroying all thata in its way


    ok try doing Chidori....But dont keep it in ur hand....Let it spread everywhere.....
    i make hand seal(Raiton:Chidori Raimei)a chidore forms in my hand and it spreads all over the area.
     
         

  11. #11
    Senior Member Shigure-sama's Avatar
    Status
    Shigure-sama is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    11,178
    Post Thanks / Like
    **** off.
     

    good

    (Raiton:Denkou Shou no Jutsu)-Lightning Release: Thunder Aeon Skill
    Rank:S
    Type:Attack/Defence
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost:40
    Damage Points:80
    Description: A skill in which the user gathers lightning chakra into their own blood, and summoning forth a great being of Lightning. This large bird created from Electricity, will flow before the opponent and create a powerful barrier of lightning around them. The beast will then gather up electricity and fire off a large concentrated blast of electrical energy down through the top of the barrier. If the blast does not hit the opponent, the force of the blast will flow outwards and send the opponent into the electrical barrier causing damage(Damage for being thrown inot he barrier= 15).

    Ok Naruto I want u to gather loads of Fox Chakra into this one cuz its the last one and a very hard one...*does the jutsu* *a giant bird appears and makes a barrier around the forest* *the bird goes on the top of the barrier then shoots a giant blow of electricity that wipes out the forest* *puffs hard* it might take all ur chakra out but its cool
     
         

  12. #12
    Senior Member Naruto..'s Avatar
    Status
    Naruto.. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    12,008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Quote Originally Posted by shigure478 View Post
    good

    (Raiton:Denkou Shou no Jutsu)-Lightning Release: Thunder Aeon Skill
    Rank:S
    Type:Attack/Defence
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost:40
    Damage Points:80
    Description: A skill in which the user gathers lightning chakra into their own blood, and summoning forth a great being of Lightning. This large bird created from Electricity, will flow before the opponent and create a powerful barrier of lightning around them. The beast will then gather up electricity and fire off a large concentrated blast of electrical energy down through the top of the barrier. If the blast does not hit the opponent, the force of the blast will flow outwards and send the opponent into the electrical barrier causing damage(Damage for being thrown inot he barrier= 15).

    Ok Naruto I want u to gather loads of Fox Chakra into this one cuz its the last one and a very hard one...*does the jutsu* *a giant bird appears and makes a barrier around the forest* *the bird goes on the top of the barrier then shoots a giant blow of electricity that wipes out the forest* *puffs hard* it might take all ur chakra out but its cool
    i put my hands together and summon a larg amount fox chakra and i make hand seal (Raiton:Denkou Shou no Jutsu) the bird comes out and goes above the field and shots a giant blow of electricity.i fall to the ground phw useing that much fox chakra at once real takes a tol on me.
     
         

  13. #13
    Senior Member Shigure-sama's Avatar
    Status
    Shigure-sama is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    11,178
    Post Thanks / Like
    **** off.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by shippuden naruto View Post
    i put my hands together and summon a larg amount fox chakra and i make hand seal (Raiton:Denkou Shou no Jutsu) the bird comes out and goes above the field and shots a giant blow of electricity.i fall to the ground phw useing that much fox chakra at once real takes a tol on me.
    Don't overdo this jutsu...Use it once per battle and everything will be fine
     
         

  14. #14
    Senior Member Naruto..'s Avatar
    Status
    Naruto.. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    12,008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Quote Originally Posted by shigure478 View Post
    Don't overdo this jutsu...Use it once per battle and everything will be fine
    thx.:D can you wait whit me bec its going to take a couple of minutes antill i can walk again.:D
     
         

  15. #15
    Senior Member Shigure-sama's Avatar
    Status
    Shigure-sama is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    11,178
    Post Thanks / Like
    **** off.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by shippuden naruto View Post
    thx.:D can you wait whit me bec its going to take a couple of minutes antill i can walk again.:D
    uuhhh no.. *takes Naruto on back* *leaves to Konoha* You need to learn to control more of ur chakra *dissapears in a thick mist with Naruto*
     
         

  16. #16
    Senior Member Naruto..'s Avatar
    Status
    Naruto.. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    12,008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Quote Originally Posted by shigure478 View Post
    uuhhh no.. *takes Naruto on back* *leaves to Konoha* You need to learn to control more of ur chakra *dissapears in a thick mist with Naruto*
    thx bro.:D
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •