View Poll Results: Sage Mode or Nine-Tails Chakra Mode?

Voters
40. You may not vote on this poll
  • Sage Mode

    10 25.00%
  • Nine-Tails Chakra Mode

    30 75.00%
Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
Results 1 to 20 of 34
  1. #1
    The Zero-Tailed Reibi DaTrutHurtz's Avatar
    Status
    DaTrutHurtz is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    81
    This user has no status.
     

    Naruto (Sage Mode or Nine-Tails Chakra Mode)

    Now this might be an obvious answer, but then again It got me thinking. The both are pretty powerful. Which of these forms of Naruto do you think is more powerful

    Sage Mode:




    or Nine-Tails Chakra Mode:


    Please leave a reason as to why you chose your choice
     
         

  2. #2
    Member wade's Avatar
    Status
    wade is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    406
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto (Sage Mode or Nine-Tails Chakra Mode)

    im pretty sure he can or will be able to use both,
    however
    using his chakra as arms and legs,
    and using flying thunder god technique,
    and sensing merged chakras?
    and using the nine tails chakra?
    umm that sounds a lil more bad ass then natural energy that makes you really strong lol
     
         

  3. #3
    Sage of the JET path jet07's Avatar
    Status
    jet07 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    305
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto (Sage Mode or Nine-Tails Chakra Mode)

    The nine tails chakra mode, especially since it looks like he's going to learn to master it before he has to fight using it.
     
         

  4. #4
    t(-_-)t Uchiha Riyo's Avatar
    Status
    Uchiha Riyo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    5,488
    Location
    You tell me.
    Lazy days~
     

    Re: Naruto (Sage Mode or Nine-Tails Chakra Mode)

    Nine tails mode is stronger,the inability to hold a rock i enough proof that handling the power is an ordeal
     
         

  5. #5
    I <3 PIE!!! ~Naruto&Itachi~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Naruto&Itachi~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    9,311
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto (Sage Mode or Nine-Tails Chakra Mode)

    sage mode because nine tail mode has too big of a risk because not only does the nine tail eat naruto's chakra but naruto possibly can die if is in 9 tails mode too long but with sage mode you don't have any risks
     
         

  6. #6
    The Zero-Tailed Reibi DaTrutHurtz's Avatar
    Status
    DaTrutHurtz is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    81
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto (Sage Mode or Nine-Tails Chakra Mode)

    Quote Originally Posted by narutoandpein View Post
    sage mode because nine tail mode has too big of a risk because not only does the nine tail eat naruto's chakra but naruto possibly can die if is in 9 tails mode too long but with sage mode you don't have any risks
    I like the opposition and i also agree that there is a huge risk with using the nine-tailed mode...but i do disagree that sage mode doesnt have any risks.

    For one, the sage user has to be perfectly still, which gives the opponent a chance to strike while attempting to gain natural energy
     
         

  7. #7
    Senior Member TarschiUchiha's Avatar
    Status
    TarschiUchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,565
    Location
    Yes
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto (Sage Mode or Nine-Tails Chakra Mode)

    well yeah i agree with the rest
     
         

  8. #8
    Rambo200
    Guest

    Re: Naruto (Sage Mode or Nine-Tails Chakra Mode)

    What I think is though Nine tails chakra is much powerful and can help him finish a fight in an instance bt the Sage mode is the thing he has masterd fully and it has no side-effects(except the frog one). Bt in nine tails, he can't use his fav tech- Shadow clone and also a risk is there for him to lose his life
     
         

  • #9
    I <3 PIE!!! ~Naruto&Itachi~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Naruto&Itachi~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    9,311
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto (Sage Mode or Nine-Tails Chakra Mode)

    Quote Originally Posted by DaTrutHurtz View Post
    I like the opposition and i also agree that there is a huge risk with using the nine-tailed mode...but i do disagree that sage mode doesnt have any risks.

    For one, the sage user has to be perfectly still, which gives the opponent a chance to strike while attempting to gain natural energy
    but you come be prepared like naruto in naruto and pein's fight and with sage mode samahead is useless because if it touches nartuo than it will become a frog kinda thing?
     
         

  • #10
    The Zero-Tailed Reibi DaTrutHurtz's Avatar
    Status
    DaTrutHurtz is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    81
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto (Sage Mode or Nine-Tails Chakra Mode)

    Quote Originally Posted by narutoandpein View Post
    but you come be prepared like naruto in naruto and pein's fight and with sage mode samahead is useless because if it touches nartuo than it will become a frog kinda thing?
    well, that was only 1 disadvantage i listed, others would be that he gets extremely tired and like sum1 else stated theres a possibility of him turning into a frog....
    nd idk where u picked up Samehada in this thread BUT i would like to see what would happen if Samehada attempted absorb Sage Chakra, lol it would be funny to see a shark sword turn into a toad one.
     
         

  • #11
    I <3 PIE!!! ~Naruto&Itachi~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Naruto&Itachi~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    9,311
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto (Sage Mode or Nine-Tails Chakra Mode)

    Quote Originally Posted by DaTrutHurtz View Post
    well, that was only 1 disadvantage i listed, others would be that he gets extremely tired and like sum1 else stated theres a possibility of him turning into a frog....
    nd idk where u picked up Samehada in this thread BUT i would like to see what would happen if Samehada attempted absorb Sage Chakra, lol it would be funny to see a shark sword turn into a toad one.
    Naruto mastered sage mode meaning he can use natural energy without turning into a frog...i mean why do think he did that intense training where you absorb natural energy and if naruto turned into a frog then the chief frog would hit him in the neck?
     
         

  • #12
    The Zero-Tailed Reibi DaTrutHurtz's Avatar
    Status
    DaTrutHurtz is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    81
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto (Sage Mode or Nine-Tails Chakra Mode)

    Quote Originally Posted by narutoandpein View Post
    Naruto mastered sage mode meaning he can use natural energy without turning into a frog...i mean why do think he did that intense training where you absorb natural energy and if naruto turned into a frog then the chief frog would hit him in the neck?
    i was giving possible disadvantages...we all know that Naruto wouldnt have that problem. Nd ur forgetting he still gets exhausted after using sage mode....
     
         

  • #13
    I <3 PIE!!! ~Naruto&Itachi~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Naruto&Itachi~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    9,311
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto (Sage Mode or Nine-Tails Chakra Mode)

    Quote Originally Posted by DaTrutHurtz View Post
    i was giving possible disadvantages...we all know that Naruto wouldnt have that problem. Nd ur forgetting he still gets exhausted after using sage mode....
    Not really he was just little tired and sage mode doesn't eat up naruto's chakra but when naruto gets out of kyuubi mode he is almost out of chakra so after than he wouldn't be able to fight too much after that and he can't use shadow clone which means he can't distract the opponent like he did to kakuza before he used rasen suriken
     
         

  • #14
    Member meowmeow's Avatar
    Status
    meowmeow is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    524
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto (Sage Mode or Nine-Tails Chakra Mode)

    Since the question is which mode, the Sage or Rikudo, is more powerful, I would have to say the Rikudo mode is. Sage mode has many advantages. For instance, Naruto utilizes Senjutsu chakra (natural energy) which increases his speed, strength, and endurance. This allows him to not only perfect perfect and reuse techniques like the rasenshuriken but also to have a cloak of chakra that can cause major damage to enemies, seen by the attack on the Preta path of Pain.

    On the other hand, there is the Rikudo, or Nine-Tails Chakra, mode. This mode also increases the speed, strength, and endurance of Naruto. Since he is using the Nine-Tailed Foxes energy, Naruto is able to lift a number of boulders with his chakra alone. His speed is seen to greatly increase when he is seen crashing into a wall. His speed is compared to Minato's which is incredible. Though his endurance may be limited to how much is consumed by the Fox in the Rikudo state, when it comes to power, this mode is impressive. Rikudo mode even has a cloak made from the Nine-Tail's chakra which seems more powerful than Sage mode. In the end, it is unsure of the full extent of the Rikudo mode but features as stated above along with the simple fact that it was introduced after Sage mode makes it more powerful.
     
         

  • #15
    I <3 PIE!!! ~Naruto&Itachi~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Naruto&Itachi~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    9,311
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto (Sage Mode or Nine-Tails Chakra Mode)

    Quote Originally Posted by meowmeow View Post
    Since the question is which mode, the Sage or Rikudo, is more powerful, I would have to say the Rikudo mode is. Sage mode has many advantages. For instance, Naruto utilizes Senjutsu chakra (natural energy) which increases his speed, strength, and endurance. This allows him to not only perfect perfect and reuse techniques like the rasenshuriken but also to have a cloak of chakra that can cause major damage to enemies, seen by the attack on the Preta path of Pain.

    On the other hand, there is the Rikudo, or Nine-Tails Chakra, mode. This mode also increases the speed, strength, and endurance of Naruto. Since he is using the Nine-Tailed Foxes energy, Naruto is able to lift a number of boulders with his chakra alone. His speed is seen to greatly increase when he is seen crashing into a wall. His speed is compared to Minato's which is incredible. Though his endurance may be limited to how much is consumed by the Fox in the Rikudo state, when it comes to power, this mode is impressive. Rikudo mode even has a cloak made from the Nine-Tail's chakra which seems more powerful than Sage mode. In the end, it is unsure of the full extent of the Rikudo mode but features as stated above along with the simple fact that it was introduced after Sage mode makes it more powerful.
    he never stated the more powerful
     
         

  • #16
    Member meowmeow's Avatar
    Status
    meowmeow is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    524
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto (Sage Mode or Nine-Tails Chakra Mode)

    Haha yes he did state the "more powerful."

    His question was, "Now this might be an obvious answer, but then again It got me thinking. The both are pretty powerful. Which of these forms of Naruto do you think is more powerful?"

    The last two words he says are "more powerful" and that is the question being asked.
     
         

  • #17
    I <3 PIE!!! ~Naruto&Itachi~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Naruto&Itachi~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    9,311
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto (Sage Mode or Nine-Tails Chakra Mode)

    i no just tryin mess with the new guy...haha but open the spoiler
    WELCOME TO THE BASE
     
         

  • #18
    Member meowmeow's Avatar
    Status
    meowmeow is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    524
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto (Sage Mode or Nine-Tails Chakra Mode)

    Hahaha oh ok. Thanks man I appreciate it. I dont really know whats going on but its still pretty tight . You must know whats up with 1,000 posts. Im going strong with three haha
     
         

  • #19
    I <3 PIE!!! ~Naruto&Itachi~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Naruto&Itachi~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    9,311
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto (Sage Mode or Nine-Tails Chakra Mode)

    Quote Originally Posted by meowmeow View Post
    Hahaha oh ok. Thanks man I appreciate it. I dont really know whats going on but its still pretty tight . You must know whats up with 1,000 posts. Im going strong with three haha
    Add me
     
         

  • #20
    Member meowmeow's Avatar
    Status
    meowmeow is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    524
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto (Sage Mode or Nine-Tails Chakra Mode)

    just did!
     
         

  • Page 1 of 2 12 Last»

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •