View Poll Results: Can Tsunade Defeat any of the current Kage?

Voters
59. You may not vote on this poll
  • Of course, she's one of the sannin

21 35.59%
  • No way, her fighting skills are outmatched against the Kage

18 30.51%
  • Maybe

20 33.90%
Page 2 of 3 « First 123 Last»
    Banned
    Status
    Nov 2010
    Half Lycan Primape Giant....
    Half Canine Monsterous Demon

Re: Can Tsunade defeat any of the current Kage in battle?

Quote Originally Posted by BigTDogg220 View Post
    Kakashi for sure. Guy could if he goes right to the 8 Gates. Hiashi and Neji likely could too, but it'd be close. That's just on raw ability.

Shikamaru and Shikaku could with their high level intellects come up with a plan to win. I don't know how well she'd or most shinobi would do against an Aburame of Shino and his father's level.

There are probably 4 shinobi in the villlage at least as strong and possibly stronger excluding Naruto.
    you underestimate the 5th Hokage sir.. she was able to take on Hanzo who was said to never lose a fight. when Jiraiya heard that Hanzo was killed by Pain he shyt bricks. Tsunade is a Legend for a reason. her skills are not just recogized in the village but everywhere.

non of those people stated could beat Tsunade. not even Guy or Kakashi

Banned
    Status
    Sep 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by NarutoVsGoku View Post
    you underestimate the 5th Hokage sir.. she was able to take on Hanzo who was said to never lose a fight. when Jiraiya heard that Hanzo was killed by Pain he shyt bricks. Tsunade is a Legend for a reason. her skills are not just recogized in the village but everywhere.

she took on hanzo with jiraiya and oro. and they couldnt kill him.

That being said i think she is the weakest from what we've seen so far.

I could see Guy, Kakashi, Shikaku/Shikamaru, and Hinata's dad beating her

Banned
    Status
    Nov 2010
    Half Lycan Primape Giant....
    Half Canine Monsterous Demon

Quote Originally Posted by Jitsugan View Post
    she took on hanzo with jiraiya and oro. and they couldnt kill him.

That being said i think she is the weakest from what we've seen so far.

I could see Guy, Kakashi, Shikaku/Shikamaru, and Hinata's dad beating her
    your conclusion is not even supported by your reason.

Jiraiya Oro and Tsunade all took on Hanzo, didnt kill him and you conclude Tsunade is the weakest?!? do you conclude Oro annd Jiraiya the weakest too?!?

Hanzo was undefeated and if Jjiraiya Oro and Tsunade fought a battle with Hanzo and his troops and they were the only ones alive. if you look back you'll see ninja tools and dead ppl everywhere. and after that fight Hanzo had soo much respect for them he named them Sannins. how many Kages are there that are titled a Sannin?!

if any of those ppl could beat her than why arent they Kage? Kakashi obviously is the only one Kage material and is a general in the war and may be the only one close to beating Tsunade.

Status
    Dec 2010
    I am looking at the stars. They are so far away, all we ever see of stars is their old photographs.
    Red flesh cloud's choking out
    the morning sky, they said
    it'd never come, we knew it
    was a lie. All forms of life
    die now, the humans all
    succumb. Time to kiss your ass
    goodbye. the end has just
    begun.

There would be a few good fights,tsunade vs kakashi or guy or shikamaru's dad, idk about the rest of the jounin

Status
    Dec 2010
    This user has no status.

she could maybe beat the mizukage......can't really see her taking out the raikage, tsuchikage( he lifted an entire island with one hand!!) or gaara

Status
    Dec 2010
    I am looking at the stars. They are so far away, all we ever see of stars is their old photographs.
    die now, the humans all
    begun.

And isn't tsunade generaly accepted as the weakest of the 3 sannin? shes the medical-nin, they are support roles to the group, she has the best med-jutsu in the world and super strengh and a curse mark that makes her look young and holds a ton of chakra.

oro made his own (weak) village, was in akatsuki till itachi ***** slaped him and tore his arm off, had several prisons full of people, some were even other ninja atleast one entire prison was made up entirely of curse mark users who could all activate level 2. mastered many forbidden jutsu and could take over people bodies and was almost impossible to kill without a tailed beast bomb. He even took a tsunade super punch to the face got sent flying and got back up even tho they left afterwards.

Jiraya is a Sage, very strong, very fast, very smart and even stronger and faster then most kage rank ninja in sage mode. I'd say more but im not a big J-man fan but others have argued on his behalf like he was the most powerful guy in the world.

Its not that shes weak by ninja standerd, its just that theres alot of very powerful ninja who along with being famous, having reps like her and knowing alot but they are better fighters with special abilities that are for fighting, not healing.

Status
    Sep 2010
    This user has no status.

I think Tsunade still has some techs up her sleeve that noone has seen we have never really saw her fight all out she fought kabuto but still had her fear of blood so she wasnt at full strengh then she is a senju so i think she has something that we have never saw

Status
    Dec 2010
    die now, the humans all
    begun.

Whatever she has hidden, if anything i doubt its enough to beat gaara, raikage or Tkage, mizukage maybe but they are close already, and we don't know what all the mizukage can do either besides make lava and a mist of acid.

Banned
    Status
    Sep 2010
    This user has no status.

your conclusion is not even supported by your reason.

Jiraiya Oro and Tsunade all took on Hanzo, didnt kill him and you conclude Tsunade is the weakest?!? do you conclude Oro annd Jiraiya the weakest too?!?

Hanzo was undefeated and if Jjiraiya Oro and Tsunade fought a battle with Hanzo and his troops and they were the only ones alive. if you look back you'll see ninja tools and dead ppl everywhere. and after that fight Hanzo had soo much respect for them he named them Sannins. how many Kages are there that are titled a Sannin?!

if any of those ppl could beat her than why arent they Kage? Kakashi obviously is the only one Kage material and is a general in the war and may be the only one close to beating Tsunade.
    You said she took on Hanzo, you didnt mention that she had jiraiya and oro by her side.

And as someone said she most likely played a medical role in their team so if Jman or oro was injured she could heal them.

Its pretty obvious that she is the weakest of the 3 but she is equally important because of her medical abilities

Status
    Jul 2008
    Coming home after my sage-like
    journey.

I agree people are underestimating her, but I suppose seeing is believing so... Let's get ready to rumble. Thing is she's gotta be damn hard to kill and she's hard to hit since as a medical ninja she's supposed to be great at evasion and defense.

Based on your sig, I'm adding Michaelangelo the TMNT to the list.

Status
    Apr 2008
    Don't ever let anyone tell you
    what you can't do, but always
    listen to what you can do.

I think Tsunade is the strongest kage of them all. Although the Raikage would be a tough cookie for Tsunade.

Status
    Jul 2009
    This user has no status.

Tsunade survived the fight with Hanzo with the help of Jiraiya and Orochimaru. Which only proves her evasion skills are strong, but Hanzo spared their lives. The three of them together couldn't beat Hanzo. I think the truth is Tsunade's reputation became huge fighting with Orochimaru and Jiraiya. Her support/medical skills are obviously at the highest level and her teammates may not have lived through the war without her.

I hope it's true that we've all simply been underestimating her, but from what I've seen Naruto, Kakashi, Guy, Hiashi, Neji, and possibly even more Leaf shinobi are strong enough to beat Tsunade in a one on one battle. She's not a weak shinobi by any means, but she's the weakest Kage in one on one battle...she's not even the best shinobi in her village in one on one battle.

Status
    Jan 2011
    This user has no status.

I doubt Tsunade actually would be able to win againt any of em

Status
    Aug 2008
    This user has no status.

Kakashi could beat Tsunade with his Kamui.
    Guy could beat Tsunade with his gates.

Those are most likely to beat her. Now for other people who might beat her, but is only speculation or bias on my behalf :

Neji - i think he is capable. Has great defense, which Tsunade can't really penetrate as she is close range and I think he is faster than her.
    Shikamaru - he beat Hidan by himself, so he's proven that intelligence can beat abilities.
    Yamato - he's skilled, was in the ANBU, has Hashirama's DNA in him.

So yeah. And by the way, I still voted that Tsunade can defeat at least 1 current Kage because she can.

Status
    Apr 2010
    This user has no status.

Can Tsunade defeat any of the current Kage in battle? Now, I've been considering this ever since the Kage Summit and even more once Tsunade recovered from her coma. The situation would be Tsunade versus all of the current Kage in one on one matches with everyone rested and at full power.

Tsunade's know fighting abilities:
    - Chakra Enhanced Strength
    - Important Body Points Disturbance
    - Summoning: Slugs

other important abilities:
    - Creation rebirth
    - Healing minor wounds immediately

VS

1. Raikage - A
    While Tsunade has her chakra enhanced strength, A's already proven to us that his speed is remarkable to the point he could dodge an Amaterasu point blank and he gave Sasuke an incredibly difficult time keeping up with his movements even while using the sharingan. Therefore the Important Body Points Disturbance would never happen because Tsunade wouldn't be able to land a hit. If Tsunade summons Katsuyu, she would also be outmatched because we've also seen Raikage's strength momentarily overpower the 8 tails to the point of breaking off one of his horns. There is no debate that the 8 tails is stronger than Katsuyu. I'm have to say the winner of this battle would absolutely be...The Raikage-A

2. Tsuchikage - Onoki
    Now Onoki is a horrible matchup for Tsunade because he can fly. That matched with his Dust Release attack would be too much for Tsunade. Even Akatsuchi remarked during their fight against Deidara that if he used the Dust Release, he'd likely destroy the giant turtle. The winner...Tsuchikage - Onoki

3. The Kazekage - Gaara
    Gaara is also a bad matchup for Tsunade as we saw when he chased Deidara on a cloud of sand. Gaara can't fly, but he may as well be able to for battles sake. That plus the speed of his sand would leave Tsunade clinging for her life. In the end the winner would be The Kazekage - Gaara

4. The Mizukage - Mei Terumi
    After careful consideration I think this fight is too hard to really call. Mei is extremely dangerous with her Kekkai Genkai: lava and boil release. We already saw her use of boil release begin to melt Susano'o, but Tsunade's creation rebirth could heal her for the effect long enough for Tsunade to hit her with Important Body Points Disturbance. Mei's lava release could instantly kill Tsunade, but as we've seen and have been told Tsunade is particularly good at avoiding attacks. So at the moment I'm labeling this one a draw

This is obviously my opinion based on what I've seen, let me know what you all think.
    Correction Riakage did not dodge Amatersu the black flames just burn his lightening armor.

The only one Tsunade woulf realisticly have a chance against is the MIzukage. She more physical just like tsunade so Maybe Tsunade would even kick her but. Other than that Tsunade shouldn't have even been appointed as Hokage !!!!

Status
    Aug 2010
    Imagine paradise, now think of the furthest thing from it, and I'm in the place furthest from that.
    This user has no status, so
    out of an inferiority complex
    he's going to rape other
    people's

Tsunade has more abilities then we've seen so far, she was strong enough to be given the title of Kage. She's not being given enough credit. I don't think she can beat A. I think A is currently the strongest Kage but she could go toe to toe with any of the Kage.

Status
    Jul 2009
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Modaro View Post
    Correction Riakage did not dodge Amatersu the black flames just burn his lightening armor.

The only one Tsunade woulf realisticly have a chance against is the MIzukage. She more physical just like tsunade so Maybe Tsunade would even kick her but. Other than that Tsunade shouldn't have even been appointed as Hokage !!!!
    I don't even know what you're saying "the black flames just burn his lightning armor." What does that even mean? He clearly dodged amaterasu with his lightning armor.
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/463/12

Status
    Jul 2009
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Reborn View Post
    Tsunade has more abilities then we've seen so far, she was strong enough to be given the title of Kage. She's not being given enough credit. I don't think she can beat A. I think A is currently the strongest Kage but she could go toe to toe with any of the Kage.
    While that may turn out to be true, it hasn't been shown in the manga. At this point, with what we know of each Kage, she's the weakest in one on one battle. She's the best medical ninja in the entire Naruto world, but in one on one battle she hasn't shown the ability to beat any current Kage except maybe Mizukage.

Status
    Apr 2010
    This user has no status.

I don't even know what you're saying "the black flames just burn his lightning armor." What does that even mean? He clearly dodged amaterasu with his lightning armor.
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/463/12
    Your right

Status
    May 2009
    This user has no status.

Tsunade:

- Grandaugther of the first hokage (yes it means something)
    - Is of Senju bloodline, also Uzumaki.
    - One of the sannins
    - Trained by Sarutobi the third hokage
    - Worlds best and legendary (worldknown) medical nin
    - Lots of experiences through the battlefield
    - She healed the psychological damage caused by Tsukuyomi, where Tsukuyomi is stated by Zetzu to be one of the most powerful genjutsu in existence.
    - Insane Strength (Creating craters with her heel, ground fissures with her little finger)
    - Orochimaru was positive she could remove the effects of the Dead Demon Consuming Seal.
    - Creation rebirth (kind of immortality)
    - Can summon slugs (Katsuyu)
    - Jiraiya commented that no one could stand equal to her in terms of combat and medical prowess"

I think we know about Tsunade more than people actually believe. We know less about the other kages. Her trademark abilities is ofcourse her medical. I believe her creation rebirth is so strong, that none of the kages would have power enough to counter it before she could fell. Look at how many times she got stabbed by Orochimaru with his sword, she managed to heal all of the wounds and its even possible to recreate organs. I mean, theres nothing more to ask for. Just wait and see, she will reveal her nature type and show us more of her powers, she have been developing new abilities all the time, and as she became hokage she has all access to the forbidden seals.

Status
    Sep 2010
    This user has no status.

some of you guys cant seem to get along what a drag.... but i think big tits hokage might able to defeat gaara

The Byakugan user of NB! Draegod's Avatar
    Status
    Sep 2010
    This user has no status.

we've yet to see the true power of most of the current kages to really judge.. but if we were to judge now i would say she probably is among the weakest (in terms of power) but in terms of team player wise, shes number one with her abilities..

Status
    Jul 2009
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Shoton View Post
    Tsunade:

- Grandaugther of the first hokage (yes it means something)
    - Is of Senju bloodline, also Uzumaki.
    - One of the sannins
    - Trained by Sarutobi the third hokage
    - Worlds best and legendary (worldknown) medical nin
    - Lots of experiences through the battlefield
    - She healed the psychological damage caused by Tsukuyomi, where Tsukuyomi is stated by Zetzu to be one of the most powerful genjutsu in existence.
    - Insane Strength (Creating craters with her heel, ground fissures with her little finger)
    - Orochimaru was positive she could remove the effects of the Dead Demon Consuming Seal.
    - Creation rebirth (kind of immortality)
    - Can summon slugs (Katsuyu)
    - Jiraiya commented that no one could stand equal to her in terms of combat and medical prowess"

I think we know about Tsunade more than people actually believe. We know less about the other kages. Her trademark abilities is ofcourse her medical. I believe her creation rebirth is so strong, that none of the kages would have power enough to counter it before she could fell. Look at how many times she got stabbed by Orochimaru with his sword, she managed to heal all of the wounds and its even possible to recreate organs. I mean, theres nothing more to ask for. Just wait and see, she will reveal her nature type and show us more of her powers, she have been developing new abilities all the time, and as she became hokage she has all access to the forbidden seals.
    I agree with the majority of what you said here, but my one issue is that each of the Kage have a way to kill Tsunade instantly and she can't heal from instant death.
    She's hard to kill, but each of the other Kage's have a way to instantly kill her. A's liger bomb, lariat, or maybe even the forearm attack he used to break through susano'o. Onoki's dust release attack, Gaara's sand burial, and Mei's lava release attack.

Banned
    Status
    Apr 2010
    This user has no status.

you guys greatly underestimate Tsunade...

personally, I think she can defeat either... Mizukage or Tsuchikage

Apple pie of doom apple pie of doom's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2010
    This user has no status.

No, unless its a contest at paperwork.
    I mean come on, most Jounin have more impressive skills than she has.