View Poll Results: Does madara still have an ems?

Voters
47. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

34 72.34%
  • No

13 27.66%
Page 2 of 5 « First 12345 Last»
    Status
    Dec 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Does madara have ems/ms?

people keep saying he has EMS because he controlled the Kyuubi....I was proving that he could control the kyuubi WITHOUT having MS at all.

Status
    Dec 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by BarBoBot View Post
    people keep saying he has EMS because he controlled the Kyuubi....I was proving that he could control the kyuubi WITHOUT having MS at all.
    You are wrong because madara would have had one less eye if he had used that technique

Status
    Dec 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by SKTupac View Post
    Normaly you go from 3 tom Sharingan > MS
    When you have the EMS, You go from 3 tom Sharingan > EMS

The EMS is the same as MS without side effects and maybe more powers.

He can't use the normal MS anymore, cause when u have 3 tom Sharingan, u can't use 2 tom Sharingan anymore, it's the same thing.

Personaly i think he hides his brothers eyes and uses (used till now) someone else his eyes.
    That's actually a unique opinion....but he had the 3 tomoes when he attacked the leaf with the 9 tails BEFORE the uchiha massacre, so whose eyes would he use instead?

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I think Madara has EMS... we dont know why he is a shell of his former self, maybe he has chakra sealed away and is that way limited and weaker.
    I guess sharingan uses some chakra and ms/ems uses more chakra. if tobi=madara has way less chakra to work with, it wouldnt be reasonable to have ems active all the time, but sharingan.

Status
    Dec 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by kanesannin View Post
    You are wrong because madara would have had one less eye if he had used that technique
    what are you talking about? I said Tobi can control the kyuubi because he has both Uchiha and hashirama's DNA....I provided proof that you only need those 2 things to control the nine tails...where does it say you lose an eye from controling the 9 tails?

Are you talking about Izanagi? Izanagi blurrs the lines between genjutsu and reality, allowing the user to regenerate after being dealt lethal damage at the cost of losing the sight in 1 eye forever.... dont make me link the chapters for that too....

Status
    Dec 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

what are you talking about? I said Tobi can control the kyuubi because he has both Uchiha and hashirama's DNA....I provided proof that you only need those 2 things to control the nine tails...where does it say you lose an eye from controling the 9 tails?

Are you talking about Izanagi? Izanagi blurrs the lines between genjutsu and reality, allowing the user to regenerate after being dealt lethal damage at the cost of losing the sight in 1 eye forever.... dont make me link the chapters for that too....

Ok, let me break it all down:
    Since when has ANY power on the scale of strength that would be sufficient to control the 9 tails ever come without a price tag? MS makes the user go blind eventually, izanagi makes you lose an eye, the death reaper(dead demon seal) your life....the list goes on.
    'control' yes it says but for how long and with what consequences?Are you saying there are none? Try to understand that what with naruto being the main character and his power being basically the 9 tails, kishi likes to sensationalize with pages like the one you pointed out.Fact is, there is ALWAYS a catch(ems being the only exception) to having powers on that scale.

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Don't both eyes have ems? I mean both were transplanted into him

Status
    Dec 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

You go ahead and speculate with no proof all you want.

I have proof to back up what I say. If you want to speculate, that's fine, but what you say is just a theory until proven. What I said is fact.:flaw: :flaw: :flaw:

PLATINUM SAGE ... SHANKS platinum69's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

(Beneath the 7th Tatami mat in that Uchiha room Sasuke found out that you do need MS to control the kyuubi) "Sorry to go off topic"
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/385/15
    http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Mangeky%C5%8D_Sharingan

If "Madara" still had EMS wouldn't/ couldn't he just bring out his Susanoo to protect him... instead of sealing his eye away... Im sure EMS would allow Madara a wide range of abilities...

does EMS make you immortal? if so why seal away your eye in the fight with Konan...

Quote Originally Posted by Zenryoku View Post
    he has Eternal Mankegyo Sharingan, it doesnt however constantly stay active , he can revert back to sharingan tomo 3 and the eternal mangekyo sharingan merely means that his mangekyo sharingan doesnt have limits now to its ability to weaken the user so to answer you question yes he does.
    untill it shows up on the manga I would think he does not have it...

but to think about it logically it would really put a massive amount of strain on a person to have EMS on all the time... I would think it would go EMS to tomoes 3... because what point would MS be once you have EMS?

also leads me to think why does "Madara" want Sasuke to get EMS? so he could steal them...

If "Madara" is the real Madara Uchiha and he does not have EMS then the 1st must of sealed them away...

If "Madara" is a fake then he does not have EMS... untill Manga proves other wise...

Status
    Dec 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Platinum there isn't any proof yet, but there re theories that MS is different for different people.

Example of this is why is kakashi's ms different than itachi/ sasuke.

Some of those same theories say that sasuke hasn't awakened his own ms yet, he is using itachis ms that itachi passed to him during their fight. That's why they have the same ms.

If those theories were true, Madara might not even have a susanoo.

I actually believe he didn't use susanoo because Tobi isn't Madara but there isn't enough proof yet.

Status
    Dec 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

You go ahead and speculate with no proof all you want.

I have proof to back up what I say. If you want to speculate, that's fine, but what you say is just a theory until proven. What I said is fact.
    (sigh)....read my 1st post, the opening in this thread that's proof that ms/ems can control the kyuubi.
    As for your 'fact', i find it curious that no one in the ENTIRE narutoverse apart from madara has ever used said power to control the kyuubi.
    You want facts? Fine. This is what izanagi REALLY is:
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/510/11
    It DOES NOT allow you to simply regenerate after one attack, that's what wimps like danzo who had no idea of its true power thought. It lets you MAKE your own reality.....INCLUDING the ability to tame the 9 tails....that's pretty damn obvious if the original jutsu let the SO6P CREATE the tailed beasts then controlling the kyuubi would be easy.....HOWEVER, at the cost of an eye.Guess what? Madara had both of his.

Last edited by kanesannin; 01-18-2011 at 02:53 PM.

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Itachi said Madaras EMS was still there so I choose to believe Itachi at that point.

Status
    Dec 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Where in your link does it say that izanagi is able to control tailed beasts or for that matter where the does it say izanagi can control anything?

Are you just claiming that since the so6p use izanagi to create the tailed beads that izanagi can just magically do anything?

Also, what are you saying about no one in the narutovsrse using uchiha + hashiramas DNA?

I posted proof that the ability to control the tailed beasts with just those 2 things is real! Are you saying the manga is wrong?

Last edited by Caliburn; 01-18-2011 at 06:42 PM.

Status
    Dec 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Oh and FYI the izanagi that Tobi uses isn't on the same level as the one used by the sage.

If it was Tobi could have created his own tailed beasts by now.

You should probably just start reading again from chapter 1. You missed alot.

Status
    Dec 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Where in your link does it say that izanagi is able to control tailed beasts or for that matter where the f*ck does it say izanagi can control anything?

Are you just claiming that since the so6p use izanagi to create the tailed beads that izanagi can just magically do anything?

Also, what are you saying about no one in the narutovsrse using uchiha + hashiramas DNA?

I posted proof that the ability to control the tailed beasts with just those 2 things is real! Are you saying the manga is wrong?
    If you would learn to read you'd know what i'm saying....YOUR link gave that info. Madara was talking about izanagi when he said he could control the 9 tails with that jutsu......:flaw:
    read the next 2 pages and you might understand your own link:flaw:

Last edited by Caliburn; 01-18-2011 at 06:43 PM.

Status
    Dec 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Oh and FYI the izanagi that Tobi uses isn't on the same level as the one used by the sage.

If it was Tobi could have created his own tailed beasts by now.

You should probably just start reading again from chapter 1. You missed alot.
    Yeah that's why he loses an eye and the sage did'nt.....he did'nt have as much ability he could only partially use all its powers.....YOU need to comprehend what you read....your level of intelligence resembles that of an ape:flaw:

Status
    Dec 2010
    I am looking at the stars. They are so far away, all we ever see of stars is their old photographs.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Red flesh cloud's choking out
    the morning sky, they said
    it'd never come, we knew it
    was a lie. All forms of life
    die now, the humans all
    succumb. Time to kiss your ass
    goodbye. the end has just
    begun.

Alot of arguing over what can do what here huh.

Status
    Dec 2010
    I am looking at the stars. They are so far away, all we ever see of stars is their old photographs.
    Post Thanks / Like
    die now, the humans all
    begun.

http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/478/15

well why dont you follow the link. PROOF that what I said is true.

Or read it here...

he probably meant since he has the dna from the first, and the first could control tailed beasts, and the sharingan can control the nine tails(as far as i saw when he used it to attack konoha his eye didn't change shape, and sasuke supressed the 9tails inside naruto with his normal sharingan), he can use them both on the 9tails, he could use any senju dna for izanagi, he needed the 1st's power specifically to control tailed beasts.

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

well the nine tails recognizes the eye of uchiha madara when Sasuke enters Naruto's subconscious, then later when Naruto and his mom are fighting the 9 tails, the 9 tails recognizes the justu she uses at the end. And wasn't said earlier in the manga that Uchiha could control tailed beast with their sharingan. True tobi can't create tailed beasts but the so6p didn't just up and create the 9 beasts it was a last ditch effort to save the world from the 10 tails, but tobi can rejoin the tailed beasts (in theory lol) so doesn't that make him on a close level to the so6p, and who's to say that he isn't using inzanagi to do that. we don't know what's used to store the tailed beasts. If its inzanagi, he's had to use it at least 7 times, which to me shows he would have the ems. and think of this, lets call kakashi a regular sharingan user. He uses his MS for offensive purposes... he doesn't have the defensive eye, he gets drained everytime he uses it. Itachi had both eyes had them activated constantly and died from exhaustion and almost went blind. Tobi has both eyes, and uses them quite frequently...never tiring...that shows me he has the EMS. I just think it offers unlimited sharingan powers.

Status
    Dec 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Sarutobi View Post
    he probably meant since he has the dna from the first, and the first could control tailed beasts, and the sharingan can control the nine tails(as far as i saw when he used it to attack konoha his eye didn't change shape, and sasuke supressed the 9tails inside naruto with his normal sharingan), he can use them both on the 9tails, he could use any senju dna for izanagi, he needed the 1st's power specifically to control tailed beasts.
    YES! your exactly right. Kannesannin is trying to say that izanagi controls the tailed beasts.

Hashirama + sharingan can control tailed beasts. That's why Tobi sys danzo could have.

Izanagi requires senju and uchiha DNA but it doesnt control tailed beasts.

Finally someone who gets it! Thanks!

Status
    Dec 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    die now, the humans all
    begun.

YES! your exactly right. Kannesannin is trying to say that izanagi controls the tailed beasts.

Hashirama + sharingan can control tailed beasts. That's why Tobi sys danzo could have.

Izanagi requires senju and uchiha DNA but it doesnt control tailed beasts.

Finally someone who gets it! Thanks!
    :D glad i could help lol

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

How did the first control a tailed beast for all we know he just kept it trapped in a super strong wooden box. Maybe the only way the first controlled the 9 tails was because he controlled its host. Can someone show me where it says how he controlled the 9 tails.

Status
    Dec 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Yamato is able to help naruto train because he uses mokuton to "supress" the kyuubi chakra when it gets out of control. I'm not sure where to start looking for the chapter that explains it, but it definitely true that hashirama could at least supress beast chakra not just cage it up.

Status
    Dec 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    die now, the humans all
    begun.

Quote Originally Posted by Booty Sage1914 View Post
    well the nine tails recognizes the eye of uchiha madara when Sasuke enters Naruto's subconscious, then later when Naruto and his mom are fighting the 9 tails, the 9 tails recognizes the justu she uses at the end. And wasn't said earlier in the manga that Uchiha could control tailed beast with their sharingan. True tobi can't create tailed beasts but the so6p didn't just up and create the 9 beasts it was a last ditch effort to save the world from the 10 tails, but tobi can rejoin the tailed beasts (in theory lol) so doesn't that make him on a close level to the so6p, and who's to say that he isn't using inzanagi to do that. we don't know what's used to store the tailed beasts. If its inzanagi, he's had to use it at least 7 times, which to me shows he would have the ems. and think of this, lets call kakashi a regular sharingan user. He uses his MS for offensive purposes... he doesn't have the defensive eye, he gets drained everytime he uses it. Itachi had both eyes had them activated constantly and died from exhaustion and almost went blind. Tobi has both eyes, and uses them quite frequently...never tiring...that shows me he has the EMS. I just think it offers unlimited sharingan powers.
    it has been said sharingan controls nine tails, not the other 8 for w/e reason but the nine tails yes thats why the uchiha all were under suspicion when it attacked, none of them had MS but they all can use sharingan, and naruto's mom used her exceptionally strong chakra to tie it down which was what let her be a host in the first place.

and the tailed beasts are getting sealed inside a special statue by a jutsu orochimaru made. the statue and the six paths whatever they turn out to be is probably how hes going to fuse them together back into the 10tails (theory, no real proof)

and what do you mean about itachi? he didn't have MS up all the time, most of the sasuke fight he did but he wore out and died so quicky from being fataly ill and using tsukuyomi and amatsaru, he had his normal sharingan up all the time but if your a uchiha the sharingan barely uses chakra to stay active unlike kakashi's.

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Sarutobi View Post
    it has been said sharingan controls nine tails, not the other 8 for w/e reason but the nine tails yes thats why the uchiha all were under suspicion when it attacked, none of them had MS but they all can use sharingan, and naruto's mom used her exceptionally strong chakra to tie it down which was what let her be a host in the first place.

and the tailed beasts are getting sealed inside a special statue by a jutsu orochimaru made. the statue and the six paths whatever they turn out to be is probably how hes going to fuse them together back into the 10tails (theory, no real proof)

and what do you mean about itachi? he didn't have MS up all the time, most of the sasuke fight he did but he wore out and died so quicky from being fataly ill and using tsukuyomi and amatsaru, he had his normal sharingan up all the time but if your a uchiha the sharingan barely uses chakra to stay active unlike kakashi's.
    m good counter... i like that. well why would Itachi be the major character to die from a disease... so many better ways to die than ohhhh aids won't let me get Sasuke's eyes... I think (personally) Itachi used a genjutsu on akatsuki constantly to keep them away from the leaf... and that drained him. it would have been so much easier to just get the child host than wait til he can grow old to defend himself. i think that's where the sickness came from, Itachi kept the Leaf and Sasuke protected.