View Poll Results: Does madara still have an ems?

Voters
47. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    34 72.34%
  • No

    13 27.66%
Page 2 of 7 « First 123456 ... Last»
Results 21 to 40 of 122
  1. #21
    Rambo200
    Guest

    Re: Does madara have ems/ms?

    We still don't know Madara's true powers(except his time-space travel tech) and so its hardly impossible to say whether he has it or lost it
     
         

  • #22
    Member kanesannin's Avatar
    Status
    kanesannin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    530
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Does madara have ems/ms?

    Quote Originally Posted by BarBoBot View Post
    Marada had EMS.

    Im not convinced that Tobi is Madara.

    The fact that Tobi has controlled the 9 tails does not mean he has EMS. Tobi himself says during the sasuke/ danzo fight that danzo has the ability to control the 9 tails because he had sharingan + senju DNA.

    We all know that Tobi has uchiha and senju DNA so thats what he used to control the fox.

    I hope kishi is hiding something AMAZING under Tobi's mask. There has to be a reason he still wont show us Tobi's face....
    I'm pretty sure that having the uchiha and senju powers means you have control over izanagi, not the 9 tails,lol.
    Though their probably are many other surprises madara has up his sleeve.
     
         

  • #23
    Member BarBoBot's Avatar
    Status
    BarBoBot is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    792
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Does madara have ems/ms?

    Quote Originally Posted by kanesannin View Post
    I'm pretty sure that having the uchiha and senju powers means you have control over izanagi, not the 9 tails,lol.
    Though their probably are many other surprises madara has up his sleeve.
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/478/15


    well why dont you follow the link. PROOF that what I said is true.

    Or read it here...

     
         
    Last edited by BarBoBot; 01-18-2011 at 02:03 PM.

  • #24
    Member kanesannin's Avatar
    Status
    kanesannin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    530
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Does madara have ems/ms?

    Quote Originally Posted by BarBoBot View Post
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/478/15


    well why dont you follow the link. PROOF that what I said is true.
    Well he does say power of 'hashirama'......not senju.Though i did'nt remember that link, but hashirama had many powers( sealing jutsus)etc, that's how he had control over all 9 tailed beasts. But still, the question is whether madara has ems or not?
    Btw, even if i were to accept your contention, whatever technique it was must have been if anything more powerful than izanagi , yet madara still had both eyes when he fought konan and if he had used that uchiha-hashirama technique its hard to imagine he would'nt lose an eye(or more).
    Izanagi controls your personal reality so i think that page refers to it, if the personal reality includes the 9 tails you would obviously control that too so madara's statement was kishi spicing things up.
     
         
    Last edited by kanesannin; 01-18-2011 at 02:13 PM.

  • #25
    Sexy <=> Love SKTupac's Avatar
    Status
    SKTupac is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,357
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Chillin'
     

    Re: Does madara have ems/ms?

    Normaly you go from 3 tom Sharingan > MS
    When you have the EMS, You go from 3 tom Sharingan > EMS

    The EMS is the same as MS without side effects and maybe more powers.

    He can't use the normal MS anymore, cause when u have 3 tom Sharingan, u can't use 2 tom Sharingan anymore, it's the same thing.

    Personaly i think he hides his brothers eyes and uses (used till now) someone else his eyes.
     
         
    Last edited by SKTupac; 01-18-2011 at 02:06 PM.

  • #26
    Member BarBoBot's Avatar
    Status
    BarBoBot is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    792
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Does madara have ems/ms?

    people keep saying he has EMS because he controlled the Kyuubi....I was proving that he could control the kyuubi WITHOUT having MS at all.
     
         

  • #27
    Member kanesannin's Avatar
    Status
    kanesannin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    530
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Does madara have ems/ms?

    Quote Originally Posted by BarBoBot View Post
    people keep saying he has EMS because he controlled the Kyuubi....I was proving that he could control the kyuubi WITHOUT having MS at all.
    You are wrong because madara would have had one less eye if he had used that technique
     
         

  • #28
    Member kanesannin's Avatar
    Status
    kanesannin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    530
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Does madara have ems/ms?

    Quote Originally Posted by SKTupac View Post
    Normaly you go from 3 tom Sharingan > MS
    When you have the EMS, You go from 3 tom Sharingan > EMS

    The EMS is the same as MS without side effects and maybe more powers.

    He can't use the normal MS anymore, cause when u have 3 tom Sharingan, u can't use 2 tom Sharingan anymore, it's the same thing.

    Personaly i think he hides his brothers eyes and uses (used till now) someone else his eyes.
    That's actually a unique opinion....but he had the 3 tomoes when he attacked the leaf with the 9 tails BEFORE the uchiha massacre, so whose eyes would he use instead?
     
         

  • #29
    Member
    Status
    grumpel is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    33
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Does madara have ems/ms?

    I think Madara has EMS... we dont know why he is a shell of his former self, maybe he has chakra sealed away and is that way limited and weaker.
    I guess sharingan uses some chakra and ms/ems uses more chakra. if tobi=madara has way less chakra to work with, it wouldnt be reasonable to have ems active all the time, but sharingan.
     
         

  • #30
    Member BarBoBot's Avatar
    Status
    BarBoBot is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    792
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Does madara have ems/ms?

    Quote Originally Posted by kanesannin View Post
    You are wrong because madara would have had one less eye if he had used that technique
    what are you talking about? I said Tobi can control the kyuubi because he has both Uchiha and hashirama's DNA....I provided proof that you only need those 2 things to control the nine tails...where does it say you lose an eye from controling the 9 tails?

    Are you talking about Izanagi? Izanagi blurrs the lines between genjutsu and reality, allowing the user to regenerate after being dealt lethal damage at the cost of losing the sight in 1 eye forever.... dont make me link the chapters for that too....
     
         

  • #31
    Member kanesannin's Avatar
    Status
    kanesannin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    530
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Does madara have ems/ms?

    Quote Originally Posted by BarBoBot View Post
    what are you talking about? I said Tobi can control the kyuubi because he has both Uchiha and hashirama's DNA....I provided proof that you only need those 2 things to control the nine tails...where does it say you lose an eye from controling the 9 tails?

    Are you talking about Izanagi? Izanagi blurrs the lines between genjutsu and reality, allowing the user to regenerate after being dealt lethal damage at the cost of losing the sight in 1 eye forever.... dont make me link the chapters for that too....

    Ok, let me break it all down:
    Since when has ANY power on the scale of strength that would be sufficient to control the 9 tails ever come without a price tag? MS makes the user go blind eventually, izanagi makes you lose an eye, the death reaper(dead demon seal) your life....the list goes on.
    'control' yes it says but for how long and with what consequences?Are you saying there are none? Try to understand that what with naruto being the main character and his power being basically the 9 tails, kishi likes to sensationalize with pages like the one you pointed out.Fact is, there is ALWAYS a catch(ems being the only exception) to having powers on that scale.
     
         

  • #32
    Member TheOrangeSage's Avatar
    Status
    TheOrangeSage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    698
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Does madara have ems/ms?

    Don't both eyes have ems? I mean both were transplanted into him
     
         

  • #33
    Member BarBoBot's Avatar
    Status
    BarBoBot is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    792
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Does madara have ems/ms?

    You go ahead and speculate with no proof all you want.

    I have proof to back up what I say. If you want to speculate, that's fine, but what you say is just a theory until proven. What I said is fact.:flaw: :flaw: :flaw:
     
         

  • #34
    PLATINUM SAGE ... SHANKS platinum69's Avatar
    Status
    platinum69 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    2,692
    Location
    Australia the Hidden Village of Sage's
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Does madara have ems/ms?

    (Beneath the 7th Tatami mat in that Uchiha room Sasuke found out that you do need MS to control the kyuubi) "Sorry to go off topic"
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/385/15
    http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Mangeky%C5%8D_Sharingan

    If "Madara" still had EMS wouldn't/ couldn't he just bring out his Susanoo to protect him... instead of sealing his eye away... Im sure EMS would allow Madara a wide range of abilities...

    does EMS make you immortal? if so why seal away your eye in the fight with Konan...

    Quote Originally Posted by Zenryoku View Post
    he has Eternal Mankegyo Sharingan, it doesnt however constantly stay active , he can revert back to sharingan tomo 3 and the eternal mangekyo sharingan merely means that his mangekyo sharingan doesnt have limits now to its ability to weaken the user so to answer you question yes he does.
    untill it shows up on the manga I would think he does not have it...

    but to think about it logically it would really put a massive amount of strain on a person to have EMS on all the time... I would think it would go EMS to tomoes 3... because what point would MS be once you have EMS?

    also leads me to think why does "Madara" want Sasuke to get EMS? so he could steal them...

    If "Madara" is the real Madara Uchiha and he does not have EMS then the 1st must of sealed them away...

    If "Madara" is a fake then he does not have EMS... untill Manga proves other wise...



     
         

  • #35
    Member BarBoBot's Avatar
    Status
    BarBoBot is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    792
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Does madara have ems/ms?

    Platinum there isn't any proof yet, but there re theories that MS is different for different people.

    Example of this is why is kakashi's ms different than itachi/ sasuke.

    Some of those same theories say that sasuke hasn't awakened his own ms yet, he is using itachis ms that itachi passed to him during their fight. That's why they have the same ms.

    If those theories were true, Madara might not even have a susanoo.

    I actually believe he didn't use susanoo because Tobi isn't Madara but there isn't enough proof yet.
     
         

  • #36
    Member kanesannin's Avatar
    Status
    kanesannin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    530
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Does madara have ems/ms?

    Quote Originally Posted by BarBoBot View Post
    You go ahead and speculate with no proof all you want.

    I have proof to back up what I say. If you want to speculate, that's fine, but what you say is just a theory until proven. What I said is fact.
    (sigh)....read my 1st post, the opening in this thread that's proof that ms/ems can control the kyuubi.
    As for your 'fact', i find it curious that no one in the ENTIRE narutoverse apart from madara has ever used said power to control the kyuubi.
    You want facts? Fine. This is what izanagi REALLY is:
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/510/11
    It DOES NOT allow you to simply regenerate after one attack, that's what wimps like danzo who had no idea of its true power thought. It lets you MAKE your own reality.....INCLUDING the ability to tame the 9 tails....that's pretty damn obvious if the original jutsu let the SO6P CREATE the tailed beasts then controlling the kyuubi would be easy.....HOWEVER, at the cost of an eye.Guess what? Madara had both of his.
     
         
    Last edited by kanesannin; 01-18-2011 at 03:53 PM.

  • #37
    S-Jounin Aotsuki Katsumi's Avatar
    Status
    Aotsuki Katsumi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    1,261
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Does madara have ems/ms?

    Itachi said Madaras EMS was still there so I choose to believe Itachi at that point.
     
         

  • #38
    Member BarBoBot's Avatar
    Status
    BarBoBot is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    792
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Does madara have ems/ms?

    Where in your link does it say that izanagi is able to control tailed beasts or for that matter where the does it say izanagi can control anything?

    Are you just claiming that since the so6p use izanagi to create the tailed beads that izanagi can just magically do anything?

    Also, what are you saying about no one in the narutovsrse using uchiha + hashiramas DNA?

    I posted proof that the ability to control the tailed beasts with just those 2 things is real! Are you saying the manga is wrong?
     
         
    Last edited by Caliburn; 01-18-2011 at 07:42 PM.

  • #39
    Member BarBoBot's Avatar
    Status
    BarBoBot is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    792
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Does madara have ems/ms?

    Oh and FYI the izanagi that Tobi uses isn't on the same level as the one used by the sage.

    If it was Tobi could have created his own tailed beasts by now.

    You should probably just start reading again from chapter 1. You missed alot.
     
         

  • #40
    Member kanesannin's Avatar
    Status
    kanesannin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    530
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Does madara have ems/ms?

    Quote Originally Posted by BarBoBot View Post
    Where in your link does it say that izanagi is able to control tailed beasts or for that matter where the f*ck does it say izanagi can control anything?

    Are you just claiming that since the so6p use izanagi to create the tailed beads that izanagi can just magically do anything?

    Also, what are you saying about no one in the narutovsrse using uchiha + hashiramas DNA?

    I posted proof that the ability to control the tailed beasts with just those 2 things is real! Are you saying the manga is wrong?
    If you would learn to read you'd know what i'm saying....YOUR link gave that info. Madara was talking about izanagi when he said he could control the 9 tails with that jutsu......:flaw:
    read the next 2 pages and you might understand your own link:flaw:
     
         
    Last edited by Caliburn; 01-18-2011 at 07:43 PM.

  • Page 2 of 7 « First 123456 ... Last»

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •