View Poll Results: Does madara still have an ems?

Voters
47. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

34 72.34%
  • No

13 27.66%
Page 3 of 5 « First 12345 Last»
    Status
    Dec 2010
    This user has no status.

Re: Does madara have ems/ms?

i think there was a statue that pain controlled with his rinnegan that was used for sealing the tailed beasts, not orochimaru( correct me if i'm wrong).Also, i believe it was written in that uchiha shrine about the ms in specific having the unique ability over the kyuubi....which is btw surprising as professor pointed out that all these powers(uchiha-senju,etc.) are only ever said to control the 9 tails but not the other tailed beasts as well

Status
    Dec 2010
    I am looking at the stars. They are so far away, all we ever see of stars is their old photographs.
    Red flesh cloud's choking out
    the morning sky, they said
    it'd never come, we knew it
    was a lie. All forms of life
    die now, the humans all
    succumb. Time to kiss your ass
    goodbye. the end has just
    begun.

Quote Originally Posted by Booty Sage1914 View Post
    m good counter... i like that. well why would Itachi be the major character to die from a disease... so many better ways to die than ohhhh aids won't let me get Sasuke's eyes... I think (personally) Itachi used a genjutsu on akatsuki constantly to keep them away from the leaf... and that drained him. it would have been so much easier to just get the child host than wait til he can grow old to defend himself. i think that's where the sickness came from, Itachi kept the Leaf and Sasuke protected.
    they did the "mysterious illness" thing to more then just itachi, kimmimaro died from it during the gaar/lee fight, sai's brother died from one, orochimaru was sick from something which was either related to swaping bodies or the host body rejecting him and would have died if he didn't swap to another body soon.

and the akatsuki only met like once every few years and never in person even when they were sealing tailed beasts so idk if he could force them to stay away from konoha like that, most likely they waited to capture naruto because he has to be sealed last or the statue breaks, pain or madara said that in the manga and kidnaping him would bring the whole village after them, most of the other hosts were either hated or ignored by their villages so abducting them didn't bring akatsuki any heat.

Last edited by Professor Sarutobi; 01-18-2011 at 06:27 PM. Reason: naruto

Status
    Oct 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Sarutobi View Post
    they did the "mysterious illness" thing to more then just itachi, kimmimaro died from it during the gaar/lee fight, sai's brother died from one, orochimaru was sick from something which was either related to swaping bodies or the host body rejecting him and would have died if he didn't swap to another body soon.

and the akatsuki only met like once every few years and never in person even when they were sealing tailed beasts so idk if he could force them to stay away from konoha like that, most likely they waited to capture naruto because he has to be sealed last or the statue breaks, pain or madara said that in the manga and kidnaping him would bring the whole village after them, most of the other hosts were either hated or ignored by their villages so abducting them didn't bring akatsuki any heat.
    Makes sense. I always try to look at things from "another" point of view because i get tired of seeing the same things said and alot of people are just coat tail riders. I enjoy a good intellectual conversation... Good job

Status
    Dec 2010
    I am looking at the stars. They are so far away, all we ever see of stars is their old photographs.
    die now, the humans all
    begun.

Quote Originally Posted by kanesannin View Post
    i think there was a statue that pain controlled with his rinnegan that was used for sealing the tailed beasts, not orochimaru( correct me if i'm wrong).Also, i believe it was written in that uchiha shrine about the ms in specific having the unique ability over the kyuubi....which is btw surprising as professor pointed out that all these powers(uchiha-senju,etc.) are only ever said to control the 9 tails but not the other tailed beasts as well
    Yeah i know the statue was synched to nagato, but orochimaru created the sealing tech they use to put the demon chakra from the host to the statue.
    and it is odd they have multiple ways of controlling the most powerful beast but the only other person who had sway over a tailed beast outside of being its host was that filler arc kid who had some power over the 3tails. never watched that arc so i only know a little bit about it

Status
    Dec 2010
    This user has no status.

So ......do you guys think madara has the ems or no?

Status
    Dec 2010
    die now, the humans all
    begun.

Quote Originally Posted by Booty Sage1914 View Post
    Makes sense. I always try to look at things from "another" point of view because i get tired of seeing the same things said and alot of people are just coat tail riders. I enjoy a good intellectual conversation... Good job
    same here, thank you

Status
    Dec 2010
    die now, the humans all
    begun.

So ......do you guys think madara has the ems or no?
    i think he does, but not 100% since he hasn't shown it since he lost to the 1st so theres no real way to prove he still has it or his time/space thing is his EMS power

Status
    Oct 2010
    This user has no status.

i think he does its just that if he displays his powers people will be able to form counters so he's keeping all his other techniques to himself until something major happens.

Status
    Jan 2011
    This user has no status.

i think he does, but not 100% since he hasn't shown it since he lost to the 1st so theres no real way to prove he still has it or his time/space thing is his EMS power
    So his remaining sharingan might hold it/ give access to it? I suppose.

I guess he got lucky and lost his normal eye, or the technique can be transferred?

Status
    Dec 2010
    This user has no status.

Yeah i know the statue was synched to nagato, but orochimaru created the sealing tech they use to put the demon chakra from the host to the statue.
    and it is odd they have multiple ways of controlling the most powerful beast but the only other person who had sway over a tailed beast outside of being its host was that filler arc kid who had some power over the 3tails. never watched that arc so i only know a little bit about it
    hm, did'nt know orochimaru did that......though i was wondering when sasuke and itachi fought it was mentioned that the ms could control the 9 tails, why somebody as talented as itachi never did so himself, im he sure he had the ability maybe because he was on konoha's side but could'nt he have used it to take out madara( if the uchiha-senju tech was'nt more powerful)

Status
    Jan 2011
    This user has no status.

hm, did'nt know orochimaru did that......though i was wondering when sasuke and itachi fought it was mentioned that the ms could control the 9 tails, why somebody as talented as itachi never did so himself, im he sure he had the ability maybe because he was on konoha's side but could'nt he have used it to take out madara( if the uchiha-senju tech was'nt more powerful)
    It was sealed inside Naruto so control most likely isn't possible.

Status
    Dec 2010
    This user has no status.

i agree totally with the idea of space time being the ems power:D

Status
    Jan 2011
    This user has no status.

i agree totally with the idea of space time being the ems power:D
    Could be a mastery of Kamui of course.

Status
    Dec 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by xShinra Tensei View Post
    It was sealed inside Naruto so control most likely isn't possible.
    probably....though if it ever reached the weakened state like when it was in naruto's mom then it might have been possible for itachi to gain control......lots of different angles on this topic!!

Status
    Dec 2010
    This user has no status.

Could be a mastery of Kamui of course.
    possibilities are always there but i am a little reserved on this 1, teleportation maybe but what about intangibility? Though that definitely is a valid idea and makes sense because ems>ms.

Status
    Jan 2011
    This user has no status.

possibilities are always there but i am a little reserved on this 1, teleportation maybe but what about intangibility? Though that definitely is a valid idea and makes sense because ems>ms.
    The intangibility is because of teleportation of body parts, i'll admit it would only be possible with EMS however, as a normal MS user would go blind quickly.

Status
    Dec 2010
    This user has no status.

There are a LOT more variables in this topic then i initially thought, though most agree madara probably had ems. One thing is almost universally accepted i think and that's that madara was either very skilled or had a lot of info on important things, this idea of teleporting everything ( body parts) sounds like it would need a lot of skill, no?

Status
    Jan 2011
    This user has no status.

There are a LOT more variables in this topic then i initially thought, though most agree madara probably had ems. One thing is almost universally accepted i think and that's that madara was either very skilled or had a lot of info on important things, this idea of teleporting everything ( body parts) sounds like it would need a lot of skill, no?
    Indeed, however remember he is pretty old now, his appearance is quite deceiving, he's had time.

Also Madara DID have the EMS , whether he has it now we just need to wait.

Senior Comedian Member -The Agent-'s Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2010
    This user has no status.

Madara had EMS. Tobi claims to be Uchiha Madara, but we have yet to see his EMS in action, he could have easily used it against Konan instead of Izanagi if he had the EMS. We have only see him use regular 3 tomoe sharingan, and he said he is a shell of his former self so I don't think he has it anymore.

Status
    Jan 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by -The Agent- View Post
    Madara had EMS. Tobi claims to be Uchiha Madara, but we have yet to see his EMS in action, he could have easily used it against Konan instead of Izanagi if he had the EMS. We have only see him use regular 3 tomoe sharingan, and he said he is a shell of his former self so I don't think he has it anymore.
    [DESPITE THE BLATANT RINNEGAN] he could be drawing people into thinking that he hasn't got it no longer, then BAM! Right in the kisser.

Just kidding, about the EMS? Kishi knows all!

Status
    Oct 2010
    This user has no status.

[DESPITE THE BLATANT RINNEGAN] he could be drawing people into thinking that he hasn't got it no longer, then BAM! Right in the kisser.

Just kidding, about the EMS? Kishi knows all!
    He could be doing that, but in Life and Death situations like his fight against Konan. WHen is there a better time to bring out the EMS than that?

Status
    Dec 2010
    This user has no status.

He could be doing that, but in Life and Death situations like his fight against Konan. WHen is there a better time to bring out the EMS than that?
    Yes but what if his teleportation/intangibility powers are BECAUSE of the ems? As far as we know he does'nt use seals like the 4th and kakashi said his space time is ahead of minato, but how? Maybe that is a power of ems?

Banned
    Status
    Dec 2010
    This user has no status.

I was pretty convinced that tobi was madara untill recently wen kabuto was using the re animation jutsu,and tobi didn't want kabuto to open one coffin because tobi was hiding a secret....and i think madaras in the coffin

Status
    Oct 2010
    This user has no status.

Yes but what if his teleportation/intangibility powers are BECAUSE of the ems? As far as we know he does'nt use seals like the 4th and kakashi said his space time is ahead of minato, but how? Maybe that is a power of ems?
    I'm sure the 2nd Hokage used Space time without seals as well. I assumed that EMS would give more than just Space time techniques but we will never know until Kishimoto explains it.

Status
    Jan 2011
    This user has no status.

It's his arrogance don't forget, he always downplays his fights because of his ego; he was talking down on Konan the whole fight, even when she damaged his arm, but he went and had to use Izanagi when she brought out the six hundred billion explosive tags.

Or yes, he doesn't have it, and Tobi/Madara is bs'ing.