View Poll Results: Does madara still have an ems?

Voters
47. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    34 72.34%
  • No

    13 27.66%
Page 5 of 5 « First 12345
Results 101 to 122 of 122
  1. #101
    Senior Comedian Member -The Agent-'s Avatar
    Status
    -The Agent- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    4,507
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Does madara have ems/ms?

    Quote Originally Posted by the narukudo View Post
    madara doesnt have ems because he used izanagi in their fight with hashirama senju that the only option of surviving and also it was for the first time using izanagi because with his emshe was able to gain on hashirama abilities.about madara normal sharingan being ableto taimthe kyubi is because his chakra are naturaly sinister and having senju dna in him and had an ems he can control the kyubi with a normal sharingan.allthis is why he was after the rinnegan so much after nagato s death. this what i think.
    This was hard to read but I agree and disagree. There is no EMS because he was forced to use Izanagi. He was on the brink of death he could've used his EMS power to destroy Konan before losing an arm.

    Although I don't think you NEED MS to control the kyuubi since Sasuke easily controlled Manda during his fight with Deidara, and Sasuke didn't have MS at the time.
     
         

  2. #102
    Senior Member Cyborg's Avatar
    Status
    Cyborg is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,768
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Does madara have ems/ms?

    it says so on the uchiha shrine that ms controls kyuubi but so does senju/uchiha dna so meh.
     
         

  3. #103
    Senior Comedian Member -The Agent-'s Avatar
    Status
    -The Agent- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    4,507
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Does madara have ems/ms?

    Quote Originally Posted by cyborg View Post
    it says so on the uchiha shrine that ms controls kyuubi but so does senju/uchiha dna so meh.
    It does, but Tobi did not show any MS when he used the kyuubi to attack Konoha.
     
         

  4. #104
    Senior Member Cyborg's Avatar
    Status
    Cyborg is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,768
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Does madara have ems/ms?

    Quote Originally Posted by -The Agent- View Post
    It does, but Tobi did not show any MS when he used the kyuubi to attack Konoha.
    maybe they did'nt want to show it, dunno dats why i said meh....
     
         

  5. #105
    Planetary Destruction
    Status
    niblack89 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    South Park colorado
    Posts
    1,753
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Does madara have ems/ms?

    Well it obvious that he has EMS in that one eye.
    First it was always known that MS is needed to control the kyuubi. Tobi easily controlled the kyuubi with his eye.

    Second I have never saw a normal sharingan with the ninjutsu. Unless it is MS Tobi's space-time jutsu comes from that eye.

    Much is still unknown about EMS. It could be that they eye is so powerful that the normal sharingan gains power to use standard MS jutsus. When using EMS those jutsus become bigger, stronger and more powerful by combining the power of both eyes. That could explain why Tobi could spam his teleportation jutsu and it seems to not use any chakra.

    When Sasuke uses his MS he uses both eyes. He activates TS with his right eye and with his left he can active AM but he can use shape manipulation with his right eye also. Maybe Tobi can't use his full powers because he doesn't have his other eye. Sasuke needs both eyes for Susanoo. Kakashi only has Kamui. Could be Tobi has his ninjutsu power and that new EMS power at his dispose.
     
         

  6. #106
    Senior Member PositiveEmotions's Avatar
    Status
    PositiveEmotions is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Riverside
    Posts
    14,758
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Does madara have ems/ms?

    but madara never stated that he killed his best friend but it has been stated that he took his brother's eyes (izuna) so that means he has ems i guess
     
         

  7. #107
    Senior Comedian Member -The Agent-'s Avatar
    Status
    -The Agent- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    4,507
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Does madara have ems/ms?

    Quote Originally Posted by PositiveEmotions View Post
    but madara never stated that he killed his best friend but it has been stated that he took his brother's eyes (izuna) so that means he has ems i guess


    yeah Madara did kill his best friend. But we have yet to see his EMS or even his MS so its hard to believe that Tobi or Madara still have his EMS.
     
         

  8. #108
    Senior Member PositiveEmotions's Avatar
    Status
    PositiveEmotions is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Riverside
    Posts
    14,758
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Does madara have ems/ms?

    Quote Originally Posted by -The Agent- View Post


    yeah Madara did kill his best friend. But we have yet to see his EMS or even his MS so its hard to believe that Tobi or Madara still have his EMS.
    well idk but i do know madara took izuna's eyes to get ems
     
         

  9. #109
    The Byakugan user of NB! Draegod's Avatar
    Status
    Draegod is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    6,036
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Does madara have ems/ms?

    i personaly think he does not have it.. from what has been shown in the manga he doesnt.. from the fights he has had, he doesnt.. if he had it or could have it, (forget bout the konan fight) why didnt he use it against the 4th hokage????
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/502/16

    why did tobi/madara let the 4th defeat him so easily, if he had EMS that would of been the beat time to bring it out and defeat the 4th (not saying he would but who knows..)

    my point is, that he doesnt have EMS and most of you are hoping he does, but some of you are so one sided your not looking at the facts and is going off of "i hope" and "he has to have it to do" (not saying anyone said those words exactly but you get the jest of what im saying).. but facts say:
    1- he has never ever ever ever everrrrrrr shown the EMS
    2- never mentioned he has it or hinted it
    3- has praised sasuke regular MS tech's and even said that he couldnt let sasukes eye ability's slip thru his hands http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/467/8
    4- if he had it he could of possibly helped sasuke take out most of the kages instead of sending him to fight them all hoping he can defeat one and bring as an hostage (it would of been a pair of EMS and sasukes MS vs them.. i think they would of at least took one as hostage if not defeated them all.. maybe)http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/467/8
    5- he didnt use it against konan and the 4th
    6- he wanted shuisi's eye reallllllly bad, why would someone with his power (EMS) want a regular sharingan?
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/481/3
    7- he (forget eveyone else, forget what itachi said) said he was "a shell of his fomer self", so that leads me to believe he doesnt have it and maybe lost it or has it sealed..http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/467/9
    i could go on but i dont feel like it, but you get the jist of what im saying. im not saying madara doesnt have ems, but tobi has yet to show it and it doesnt make sense for any of you to say he has it with out any proof to why you think it, but only speculations.. but that is what i think, everybody has there on opinion, but some/most of you need to think of facts and not what you wish to be true...

    p.s. im new to NB..
     
         

  10. #110
    Member Stampy's Avatar
    Status
    Stampy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    711
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Does madara have ems/ms?

    Quote Originally Posted by Draegod View Post
    i personaly think he does not have it.. from what has been shown in the manga he doesnt.. from the fights he has had, he doesnt.. if he had it or could have it, (forget bout the konan fight) why didnt he use it against the 4th hokage????
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/502/16

    why did tobi/madara let the 4th defeat him so easily, if he had EMS that would of been the beat time to bring it out and defeat the 4th (not saying he would but who knows..)

    my point is, that he doesnt have EMS and most of you are hoping he does, but some of you are so one sided your not looking at the facts and is going off of "i hope" and "he has to have it to do" (not saying anyone said those words exactly but you get the jest of what im saying).. but facts say:
    1- he has never ever ever ever everrrrrrr shown the EMS
    2- never mentioned he has it or hinted it
    3- has praised sasuke regular MS tech's and even said that he couldnt let sasukes eye ability's slip thru his hands http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/467/8
    4- if he had it he could of possibly helped sasuke take out most of the kages instead of sending him to fight them all hoping he can defeat one and bring as an hostage (it would of been a pair of EMS and sasukes MS vs them.. i think they would of at least took one as hostage if not defeated them all.. maybe)http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/467/8
    5- he didnt use it against konan and the 4th
    6- he wanted shuisi's eye reallllllly bad, why would someone with his power (EMS) want a regular sharingan?
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/481/3
    7- he (forget eveyone else, forget what itachi said) said he was "a shell of his fomer self", so that leads me to believe he doesnt have it and maybe lost it or has it sealed..http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/467/9
    i could go on but i dont feel like it, but you get the jist of what im saying. im not saying madara doesnt have ems, but tobi has yet to show it and it doesnt make sense for any of you to say he has it with out any proof to why you think it, but only speculations.. but that is what i think, everybody has there on opinion, but some/most of you need to think of facts and not what you wish to be true...

    p.s. im new to NB..
    welcome then! And you're already starting up with great arguments.
    I'd also like to add up to it the fact that Tobi may not have EMS, because of the lack of exhibition, and also him not showing his face, like ever.
    When he does take the mask off, there is only one person in the room with him, so maybe he just place a genjutsu on them in which he takes off his mask only to have them look upon a face that would suggest it is Madara. But this is just a theory anyway. Maybe it is Madara, probably is considering all the knowledge he has its just a big mistery.
    Maybe Hashimara took out Madara's eyes after defeating him? so he had to find replacements which weren't EMS anymore obviously. Also why would he collect sharingans like Draegod said if he already has da best product on the market... Finally why would his left sharingan goes out when using Izanagi, truly if the eye is "eternal" I don't see why not? But we know so few about this forbidden jutsu that it also could even blind an EMS... THIS IS SOOO CONFUSING KISHI JUST TELL US NOW !!!!!
     
         

  11. #111
    Member Stampy's Avatar
    Status
    Stampy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    711
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Does madara have ems/ms?

    Quote Originally Posted by -The Agent- View Post
    This was hard to read but I agree and disagree. There is no EMS because he was forced to use Izanagi. He was on the brink of death he could've used his EMS power to destroy Konan before losing an arm.

    Although I don't think you NEED MS to control the kyuubi since Sasuke easily controlled Manda during his fight with Deidara, and Sasuke didn't have MS at the time.
    By the way you bring a good point which would let us think that he still has MS at the very least. But make no mistake, MS controls the kyubi not sharingan itself... Although regular sharingan in the hands of sasuke was good enough to suppress (not control) Kyubi's chakra against naruto when they found him in Oro's hideout with Sai, Sakura and Yamato. (hooo Yamato, how did you got captured so easily... you let us down man, you let us down.)

    I seem to remember that Minato during the kyubi attack also placed a certain seal on Madara to prevent him further controling of the beast though, so he must have had control, he probably did have MS then. at that point anyway.
    PS: this is my opinion, not facts.
     
         

  12. #112
    Senior Member PositiveEmotions's Avatar
    Status
    PositiveEmotions is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Riverside
    Posts
    14,758
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Does madara have ems/ms?

    :crazy:great another argument WTH
     
         

  13. #113
    Member Stampy's Avatar
    Status
    Stampy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    711
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Does madara have ems/ms?

    Quote Originally Posted by PositiveEmotions View Post
    :crazy:great another argument WTH
    lol no man. Com'on !!!! I don't always get into fights!!!
     
         

  14. #114
    Senior Member PositiveEmotions's Avatar
    Status
    PositiveEmotions is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Riverside
    Posts
    14,758
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Does madara have ems/ms?

    lol well today is your " OOOOO TODAY I AM GOIN TO FIGHT :flaw: " lol
     
         

  15. #115
    Member Stampy's Avatar
    Status
    Stampy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    711
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Does madara have ems/ms?

    Quote Originally Posted by PositiveEmotions View Post
    lol well today is your " OOOOO TODAY I AM GOIN TO FIGHT :flaw: " lol
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J0ArIGGyzIA
     
         

  16. #116
    Senior Member PositiveEmotions's Avatar
    Status
    PositiveEmotions is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Riverside
    Posts
    14,758
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Does madara have ems/ms?

    wow lol its tueeeesday lol
     
         

  17. #117
    Member Stampy's Avatar
    Status
    Stampy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    711
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Does madara have ems/ms?

    I just changed the link it has the full version now which is better :P more intense look it up !!
     
         

  18. #118
    Senior Member PositiveEmotions's Avatar
    Status
    PositiveEmotions is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Riverside
    Posts
    14,758
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Does madara have ems/ms?

    give me the link
     
         

  19. #119
    Member Stampy's Avatar
    Status
    Stampy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    711
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Does madara have ems/ms?

    its in the post, I replaced the link, just cheked it out it works the full version is 3mins long in contrast with the 1min40 sec you've seen.
     
         

  20. #120
    Senior Member PositiveEmotions's Avatar
    Status
    PositiveEmotions is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Riverside
    Posts
    14,758
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Does madara have ems/ms?

    shit they show the guy in his undies balls ugh dude u deserve this for that :flaw:
     
         

  21. #121
    Member Stampy's Avatar
    Status
    Stampy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    711
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Does madara have ems/ms?

    Yeah lol but you gotta admit its pretty funny and well pertinent to the discussion! but yeah I do deserve the slap for that one lol
     
         

  22. #122
    Senior Member PositiveEmotions's Avatar
    Status
    PositiveEmotions is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Riverside
    Posts
    14,758
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Does madara have ems/ms?

    lol yea its pretty funny but dumb at the same time lol i get excited for fridays but not tuesdays lol
     
         

Page 5 of 5 « First 12345

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •