Page 2 of 2 « First 12
    Status
    Sep 2010
    This user has no status.

Re: Sasori vs. orochimaru & kabuto

Quote Originally Posted by MS Itachi View Post
    Yes, maybe I was reading the wrong manga lol. I know they both had respect for each other and it would some what be difficult for Sasori to make himself into a puppet by himself, since Oro likes to do experiments to help people out thought he must've done something (Like he helped Danzou with the wood element thing).
    yep it would make more sense but Sasori was just badass like that. He took down the 3rd iron sand Kazekage, who was said to be the strongest Kazekage in Sand's history. He did it by himself and made the kage into a puppet which supposedly started the 3rd ninja war when Sand attempted to search for him.

Oro met him much later.

Status
    Jan 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Inception View Post
    yep it would make more sense but Sasori was just badass like that. He took down the 3rd iron sand Kazekage, who was said to be the strongest Kazekage in Sand's history. He did it by himself and made the kage into a puppet which supposedly started the 3rd ninja war when Sand attempted to search for him.

Oro met him much later.
    Yeah he was but too bad he had to lose to Chiyo and Sakura but I guess it was ok since Chiyo stated that he saw right thru her attack but still fell for it.

Wish we could've saw more of him, it should've been Hidan who dead at that point lol

Status
    Dec 2010
    on one

Kabuto would've died I don't see orochi playing team mate like chino did with Sakura and after that it would've been a good fight that I think Easley would've one. The problem is most of the time we see orochi fight it's really all defense with him shedding skin and running away. So other than his sword kusanagi I really would like to see all his offensive power (but he is one the legendary three so I know he can fight)

Status
    Dec 2010
    I am looking at the stars. They are so far away, all we ever see of stars is their old photographs.
    Red flesh cloud's choking out
    the morning sky, they said
    it'd never come, we knew it
    was a lie. All forms of life
    die now, the humans all
    succumb. Time to kiss your ass
    goodbye. the end has just
    begun.

most of oro's offense is summoning snakes, spitting stuff, making his body look like a snake or silly putty type stuff. The dudes body make up is just rediculous i don't think he can even be poisoned by sasori?
    i know hes immune to normal poison and sasuke somehow got it passed on to him while they were training together.

Status
    Sep 2010
    This user has no status.

All true but this was prior to him losing his hands. He was no doubt one of the bests when he fought the 3rd Hokage.

Sasori's poison was unique and it takes effect as soon as it injects. Only Sakura had the cure and Chiyo mentioned that Tsunade was the only one capable of coming up with one before Kankuro dies. I don't think Oro would have survived the poison. Oro took on 4-tailed Naruto in his weakened form but his body gave in after a while.

It would've been a good fight but Oro might have ended up running and Kabuto being killed.

Status
    Dec 2010
    I am looking at the stars. They are so far away, all we ever see of stars is their old photographs.
    Red flesh cloud's choking out
    the morning sky, they said
    it'd never come, we knew it
    was a lie. All forms of life
    die now, the humans all
    succumb. Time to kiss your ass
    goodbye. the end has just
    begun.

agreed it woulda been a good fight but can't be assuming orochimaru could be poisoned by sasori, because of his affinity with snakes he grew a natural resistence to poison of all kinds, sasori's is unique so if he can affect oro its alot easier to beat him then if not.

The Byakugan user of NB! Draegod's Avatar
    Status
    Sep 2010
    This user has no status.

i dont think its many ppl in the manga who can defeat sasori right off the back, he's so underated its sadd

Status
    Sep 2010
    This user has no status.

oro never created sasori but ya i think sasori would win

Page 2 of 2 « First 12