Banned
    Status
    Jan 2011
    This user has no status.

Rinnegan & sharingan

ok,we have all read this "true power of sharingan" theories.here, i am going to put forward a true power of rinnegan thread,and claim that nagato does not yet possess the true power of rinnegan.also, the true power of rinnegan requires all the bijuus.well, that's exatly why pain is in akatsuki remember?he wants to create the jutsu that destroy countries in seconds,remember?his true power is probably to control the sealing statue like a puppet and in the process use all the bijuu chakra in whichever way he wishes.

i will also talk about the true power of the sharingan here.i think the true power of the sharingan are the powers of EMS and it is connected with controlling the kyuubi.some people believe that all MS users can control the kyuuubi .it is based on one of sasuke's statements "so, that's the price you pay for controlling the kyuubi" which was said in reference to MS blindness.however, i am not so sure.At that point,sasuke did not know about the EMS.So, it is natural for him to assume that the ordinary MS is what is responsible for controlling the kyuuubi.so,i think yes,MS can control the kyuubi,but that's if it is the EMS.i can't find any clear evidence that "all" MS users can control the kyuubi.infact,jiraiya said that madara is the only person who could summon the kyuubi.itachi also said the madara is the only person to learn the final secrets of the sharingan and he also said that madara could control the kyuubi in a way as if it's a big deal.Now, itachi has MS and if all MS can control kyuubi ,then he wouldn't make a big deal out of that.Now some people will also point out sasuke's suppression of kyuubi,but don't forget that it was merely some part of kyuubi chakra which is already sealed inside naruto!he didn't control it OR summon it!and there is a reason for why madara believes that sasuke's eyes will surpass itachi's.

Status
    Oct 2010
    You either die a hero, or live
    long enough to see yourself
    become the villian

Re: Rinnegan & sharingan

I too have a strange feeling there will be more to the rinnegan like a EMS version of it as it would make sense , also i think the bayakugan might have a higher level as in orignal naruto basic bayakugan is stronger than sharingan ( To point out that does not mean that it will always win as it depends on user aswell )

And the huyga clan is one of the oldest clans in konha village which leads me to think that they were around way before villages were formed in the time of senju and uchiha and maybe at the time of So6p. I have reason to believe this as i read a thread a while ago talking about that and it had some good evidence. I think there is a hidden power behind rinnegan and bayakugan but none have been born that have the power to awaken it.

Banned
    Status
    Jan 2011
    This user has no status.

yea...i was in thread yesterday saying that the sharingan came from the byakugan and that kishimo is barely talking about the byakugan...so i hope he suprises us with a higher stage of the byakugan thats even more superior than the sharingan :D..

Rambo200

Maybe. This is a gr8 theory.
    Keep it up

Banned
    Status
    Jan 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Rambo200 View Post
    Maybe. This is a gr8 theory.
    Keep it up