Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
Results 1 to 20 of 22
  1. #1
    Sargent QwertyHero's Avatar
    Status
    QwertyHero is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    594
    Location
    NJ
    This user has no status.
     

    Sasuke's true intentions

    I'm gonna keep this pretty short FYI.
    I think Sasuke is not going to Konoha to annihilate it, but to stop Pein's invasion.
    Sasuke now realizes that Konoha is what he should be protecting, not destroying, and now he's going to stop Pein and fulfill Itachi's last wish.
    Thoughts?
     
         

  2. #2
    Kekkei Genkai Master Min4to Nam1kaze's Avatar
    Status
    Min4to Nam1kaze is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    3,261
    Location
    Australia
    This user has no status.
     

    yeh i think hes just tricking madara and at the last moment will turn against him when he least expects it
     
         

  3. #3
    The Yellow Flash sandshark's Avatar
    Status
    sandshark is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,504
    Location
    Wherever I want ;)
    This user has no status.
     

    I think your too optomisitc lol Sasuke said it himself if wants to kill everyone in Konoha, his sharingan activated and he got all pissy when he said it
     
         

  4. #4
    Sargent QwertyHero's Avatar
    Status
    QwertyHero is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    594
    Location
    NJ
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by sandshark View Post
    I think your too optomisitc lol Sasuke said it himself if wants to kill everyone in Konoha, his sharingan activated and he got all pissy when he said it
    I know!
    I just don't want Sasuke to be a bad guy lol.
    But this is my last hope, if he goes against this one and doesn't stop Pein, I'm giving up hope.
    Sasuke will be an ******* forever.
     
         

  5. #5
    Lunacy / Stability TLK's Avatar
    Status
    TLK is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    150
    Location
    Morbid Fascinations.
    This user has no status.
     

    I can see this, but not as much as I can see him turning against the Akatsuki as well.
     
         

  6. #6
    Coqui Sage
    Status
    HeMenace is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    114
    Location
    Toad Sage Mountain (Past life lived in CT)
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by sandshark View Post
    I think your too optomisitc lol Sasuke said it himself if wants to kill everyone in Konoha, his sharingan activated and he got all pissy when he said it
    thats a good theary of wanting mayb to stop pain... What if he ativated his sharigan to do something to madara... mayb trap him in some sort of illusion or some kind of special trap...
     
         

  7. #7
    Banned
    Status
    Neutrino00 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    8,636
    Location
    Sitting in my throne up in Heaven
    This user has no status.
     

    sasuke will soon have no intentions left
    soon pein will destroy konoha and sasuke will be like
    GOD DAMIT I WANTED TO DESTROY IT
    then sasuke will throw a tempertantrum and then throw himself off a cliff
    the end
     
         

  8. #8
    Member XAvatar's Avatar
    Status
    XAvatar is offline
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    201
    Location
    In the Sky
    This user has no status.
     

    does anyone know what sasukes sharigan do yet because all it does so far is get rid of amastura (how ever it is spelt)
    yeh be nice have sasuke back but wishful thinking but good theory
     
         

  9. #9
    Yours to hold Lara's Avatar
    Status
    Lara is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    9,521
    This user has no status.
     



    Quote Originally Posted by QwertyHero View Post
    I'm gonna keep this pretty short FYI.
    I think Sasuke is not going to Konoha to annihilate it, but to stop Pein's invasion.
    Sasuke now realizes that Konoha is what he should be protecting, not destroying, and now he's going to stop Pein and fulfill Itachi's last wish.
    Thoughts?
    i so hope youre right
     
         

  10. #10
    Im Luke,The Bloody.. Mangenkyou Maoh's Avatar
    Status
    Mangenkyou Maoh is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    6,007
    Location
    Im in Kimlasca Kingdom,Baticul..
    This user has no status.
     

    i think sasuke is very emosional...and i hope you are right!
     
         

  11. #11
    SaGe NaRuTo WiTH 9 TaiLS! SCaRFaCeD's Avatar
    Status
    SCaRFaCeD is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    322
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by QwertyHero View Post
    I'm gonna keep this pretty short FYI.
    I think Sasuke is not going to Konoha to annihilate it, but to stop Pein's invasion.
    Sasuke now realizes that Konoha is what he should be protecting, not destroying, and now he's going to stop Pein and fulfill Itachi's last wish.
    Thoughts?
    I think you are on the right track as well.

    But I believe something will cause him to fight Naruto despite his emo-change-of-heart. Or that maybe he is still intent on destruction, and his fight with Naruto, or the death of someone close to him (Karin/Jugo/Seig maybe??), will cause him to then change his mind. As much as I want Sasuke to realize how childish and stupid he's been, I can't see it happening in the storyline until he and Naruto have fought. It's almost like a rematch their destined to have...
     
         

  12. #12
    Missing-Nin Fei's Avatar
    Status
    Fei is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    112
    Location
    Arkansas USA
    This user has no status.
     

    I said it before, he is going back to "save" Naruto once he see's what happens when they extract a tailed demon. Sasuke is not an evil person. He's had ample chances to kill Naruto and co, and has'nt.....and won't.

    Though I think he will go back, see that yet once again Naruto has passed him in power yet again, and he'll get pissy.

    I'd love nothing more than to see Sasuke get his ass handed to him one more good time though, I just don't see it happening at Konoha, fighting Naruto....yet. I see him going and fighting Pain, and Pain whooping the tar outta him, proving that Rinnegan far surpasses Sharingan as the top eye ability in the world. (and it does)

    Naruto will step in, and save Sasuke, kill Pain, (or injure him greatly) and Sasuke will get mad and run, saving the fight for Naruto another day.

    At the same time, I think Tsunade will fight Konnan and defeat/kill her. Maybe getting mortally wounded in the process, or stepping down as Hokage for the loss of so many good ninja.
     
         

  13. #13
    Sargent QwertyHero's Avatar
    Status
    QwertyHero is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    594
    Location
    NJ
    This user has no status.
     

    Thanks all.
    Yea, I was wondering the same thing, if Pein destroys Konoha, what will Sasuke do?
    Nothing?
    He'll have no purpose in life, basically..
     
         

  14. #14
    Yoritomo - Son of Storms zagubus's Avatar
    Status
    zagubus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    519
    Location
    California
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by QwertyHero View Post
    I'm gonna keep this pretty short FYI.
    I think Sasuke is not going to Konoha to annihilate it, but to stop Pein's invasion.
    Sasuke now realizes that Konoha is what he should be protecting, not destroying, and now he's going to stop Pein and fulfill Itachi's last wish.
    Thoughts?
    I completely agree with you. he was just tell tobi what he thinks tobi wants to hear. did anyone else get the feeling that tobi was really surprised by what sasuke was saying? if he was that surprised then he must've assumed that sasuke had intended to follow in itachi's footsteps. but then why bother keeping sasuke around if you think he's going to turn on the organization and protect kohona like itachi did? tobi is such a huge freakin mystery... i can't wait to find out more about him... i am 90% sure sasuke returns to kohona to help defend the village.
     
         

  15. #15
    Missing-Nin Fei's Avatar
    Status
    Fei is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    112
    Location
    Arkansas USA
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by QwertyHero View Post
    Thanks all.
    Yea, I was wondering the same thing, if Pein destroys Konoha, what will Sasuke do?
    Nothing?
    He'll have no purpose in life, basically..
    Sasuke is emo, he'll find some other excuse to hunt someone down. If that happend (which I'm 99.99999999999999% sure WON'T) he'd probably hunt Pain down and "avenge" Konaha.....then...he'd go hunt down Kishi for f'n up the story and to end all existence in Narutoverse. Sasuke is the type to hunt someone down for kicking his dog heh.
     
         

  16. #16
    Sargent QwertyHero's Avatar
    Status
    QwertyHero is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    594
    Location
    NJ
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by zagubus View Post
    I completely agree with you. he was just tell tobi what he thinks tobi wants to hear. did anyone else get the feeling that tobi was really surprised by what sasuke was saying? if he was that surprised then he must've assumed that sasuke had intended to follow in itachi's footsteps. but then why bother keeping sasuke around if you think he's going to turn on the organization and protect kohona like itachi did? tobi is such a huge freakin mystery... i can't wait to find out more about him... i am 90% sure sasuke returns to kohona to help defend the village.
    Yea, I don't know, maybe he just used Sasuke to get rid of Itachi, and now that he knows he's going to Konoha to stop Pein, Madara thinks Pein will kill Sasuke.
    Madara will get what he wants without lifting a finger.
    Konoha destroyed, Itachi killed, Sasuke out of his hair, Madara would have completed his goal without having to do anything but sit back and watch.
     
         

  17. #17
    Yoritomo - Son of Storms zagubus's Avatar
    Status
    zagubus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    519
    Location
    California
    This user has no status.
     

    this is off topic but this thread is what lead to me thinking about it so i'll just through it out there. what if kakashi is beaten and on his death bed offers his MS to sasuke. it would look a little funny since sasuke would end up with one MS and one EMS. sorry it's random...
     
         

  18. #18
    Missing-Nin Fei's Avatar
    Status
    Fei is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    112
    Location
    Arkansas USA
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by zagubus View Post
    this is off topic but this thread is what lead to me thinking about it so i'll just through it out there. what if kakashi is beaten and on his death bed offers his MS to sasuke. it would look a little funny since sasuke would end up with one MS and one EMS. sorry it's random...
    Kakashi is not blood related, it has to be your brother, which Obito is not Sasuke's brother. If it was that simple Madara would'nt have used his little brother for that, he would have used a random clan member. To get MS period, it was stated you had to take the eyes of your closest friend....Itachi killed his to get it. Sasuke's best friend, was always Itachi....till he slaughtered the Uchihas, regardless the bond was still there.
     
         

  19. #19
    Yoritomo - Son of Storms zagubus's Avatar
    Status
    zagubus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    519
    Location
    California
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by Fei View Post
    Kakashi is not blood related, it has to be your brother, which Obito is not Sasuke's brother. If it was that simple Madara would'nt have used his little brother for that, he would have used a random clan member. To get MS period, it was stated you had to take the eyes of your closest friend....Itachi killed his to get it. Sasuke's best friend, was always Itachi....till he slaughtered the Uchihas, regardless the bond was still there.
    I thought to get MS you just had to kill your closest friend. but i'm thinking there's a way around that because who'd kakashi kill to get it? i didn't realize in order to get EMS one would need the eyes of a brother. i also thought madara took the eyes of his brother because it was convenient because he could get close to him. i thought any uchiha eye would work. my bad...
     
         

  20. #20
    Missing-Nin Fei's Avatar
    Status
    Fei is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    112
    Location
    Arkansas USA
    This user has no status.
     

    Yeah that's what I said, Itachi got his through killing his best friend. Sasuke got his through killing Itachi (was viewed as his best friend till the incident) and I am of the mind to believe Kakashi got his because in all technical sense, he killed Obito. It was his wrong choices and stubburness that got Obito killed, and he always blamed himself for Obito's death, and Obito was his best friend.

    Just an opinion but 2+2 =4 so this is the most likely as to why he has it and why Sasuke got it.
     
         

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •