View Poll Results: Rate this week's chapter

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • *

    0 0%
  • * *

    0 0%
  • * * *

    0 0%
  • * * * *

    3 27.27%
  • * * * * *

    8 72.73%
Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1. #1
    ロロノア・ゾロ Caliburn's Avatar
    Status
    Caliburn is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Dressrosa
    Posts
    16,239
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user is taking back his
    status by force! But would
    also like to note that Sara
    has his heart! It's in a jar
    of marshmallows.
     



    Fairy Tail Manga 219 Discussion and 220 Predictions

    Fairy Tail Manga 219 Discussion and 220 Predictions

    Discuss Fairy Tail Manga 219 here and predict the next chapter, Fairy Tail Manga 220.

    BEGIN READING HERE @ MANGASTREAM



    Layout © by Casualmisfit
     
         

  2. #2
    Trust in me. Crutch Kaguya's Avatar
    Status
    Crutch Kaguya is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    13,798
    Post Thanks / Like
    He is the Crutch, his works
    are perfect, and all his ways
    are just.
     



    Re: Fairy Tail Manga 219 Discussion and 220 Predictions

    Not as good as the last chapter but still very good.
    , Natsu ate the flames, that isn't much of a surprise. ~_~ But Dragon God's Brilliant Flame was EPIC!
     
         

  3. #3
    Jinbei's Avatar
    Status
    Jinbei is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Follow the moaning coming from your mother's room
    Posts
    8,217
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Fairy Tail Manga 219 Discussion and 220 Predictions

    I want to see this animated X.X
     
         

  4. #4
    Yondaime one and only son Konoha Rokudaime's Avatar
    Status
    Konoha Rokudaime is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Fire Country
    Posts
    1,426
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Fairy Tail Manga 219 Discussion and 220 Predictions

    Same here. Looks like Makarov's not gonna die but who will fight Hades(probably Laxus, he might have headed to the island after the feeling he had). :D The episode was great to me, and still better than Naruto.

    Next episodes, Fairy sisters,m... Could it be Lisana and Mira?

    Edit: Dragon slayer defeated God slayer, that's too lame. Zancrow doesn't deserve the title just because he's using God flame. Without the flame he worth nothing. Btw, how many God has he killed so far as so to entitle 'God Slayer', eh? Instead, he should entitle 'God flame user', :D
     
         
    Last edited by Konoha Rokudaime; 01-23-2011 at 03:22 AM.

  5. #5
    Shitty Chef Love Cook's Avatar
    Status
    Love Cook is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    All Blue
    Posts
    2,960
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Fairy Tail Manga 219 Discussion and 220 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Konoha Rokudaime View Post
    Same here. Looks like Makarov's not gonna die but who will fight Hades(probably Laxus, he might have headed to the island after the feeling he had). :D The episode was great to me, and still better than Naruto.

    Next episodes, Fairy sisters,m... Could it be Lisana and Mira?

    Edit: Dragon slayer defeated God slayer, that's too lame. Zancrow doesn't deserve the title just because he's using God flame. Without the flame he worth nothing. Btw, how many God has he killed so far as so to entitle 'God Slayer', eh? Instead, he should entitle 'God flame user', :D
    Natsu will never put his origin to shame, that is the whole idea of beating the fake dragons and these so called gods. He is proud of the flames Igneel gave him. A real dragon is stronger then a god.
     
         

  6. #6
    ~emperor~ +luffy+'s Avatar
    Status
    +luffy+ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Dubai
    Posts
    10,315
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Fairy Tail Manga 219 Discussion and 220 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Konoha Rokudaime View Post
    Same here. Looks like Makarov's not gonna die but who will fight Hades(probably Laxus, he might have headed to the island after the feeling he had). :D The episode was great to me, and still better than Naruto.

    Next episodes, Fairy sisters,m... Could it be Lisana and Mira?

    Edit: Dragon slayer defeated God slayer, that's too lame. Zancrow doesn't deserve the title just because he's using God flame. Without the flame he worth nothing. Btw, how many God has he killed so far as so to entitle 'God Slayer', eh? Instead, he should entitle 'God flame user', :D
    its clear who is going to fight Hades. >> NATSU!!!

    great chapter, and again makarov is not died yet i think he is alive just to annouce the next master ...
     
         

  7. #7
    Shitty Chef Love Cook's Avatar
    Status
    Love Cook is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    All Blue
    Posts
    2,960
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Fairy Tail Manga 219 Discussion and 220 Predictions

    Old man Makarov still pretty alive. I've got good hopes he will make it off the island now. And of course easy win for Natsu but he can't start to struggle to much here or how is he ever going to beat Hades. I hope That Caprico dude and the stronger henchmen get beaten. But Hades and Ultear escape. Don't want to see enemies of that caliber being downgraded if Natsu is able to beat them in the stage he is now. I hope he get's his ass kicked and has to train with Gildartz or something.
     
         

  8. #8
    Member Toby Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Toby Uchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    GERMANY LOLZ
    Posts
    380
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Fairy Tail Manga 219 Discussion and 220 Predictions

    Whoah! That was a nice chapter and an epic Dragon God's Brilliant Flame...okay Fellahs, now Fairy Tail is my favourite Manga.

    Well i didn't get that flame-eating-thing...Natsu "pushed" his Magic away so that he can fill his body with these flames, and after that he's combining the 2 flames, is that right?
    Didn't see that coming, i thought Natsu awakened a new power or something, but this is also cool.

    And next chapter has 25 pages, nice nice...i guess that the Fairy sisters will be Mira and Lisana :-)
     
         

  9. #9
    ロロノア・ゾロ Caliburn's Avatar
    Status
    Caliburn is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Dressrosa
    Posts
    16,239
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user is taking back his
    status by force! But would
    also like to note that Sara
    has his heart! It's in a jar
    of marshmallows.
     



    Re: Fairy Tail Manga 219 Discussion and 220 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Toby Uchiha View Post
    Whoah! That was a nice chapter and an epic Dragon God's Brilliant Flame...okay Fellahs, now Fairy Tail is my favourite Manga.

    Well i didn't get that flame-eating-thing...Natsu "pushed" his Magic away so that he can fill his body with these flames, and after that he's combining the 2 flames, is that right?
    Didn't see that coming, i thought Natsu awakened a new power or something, but this is also cool.

    And next chapter has 25 pages, nice nice...i guess that the Fairy sisters will be Mira and Lisana :-)
    Well I didn't understand it quite either, though I interpreted it as that first he made all his magic burst out of his own body. Magic is something that can be given a quantity and even a mass (something that was clearly stated in the Edolas arc) and thus it can be depleted. Natsu just pushed all his magic out of his body, creating a temporary protection sphere. You can compare it to emptying your bladder by peeing. So Natsu became "empty" a magical "vacuum" and he filled the vacuum by eating the black flames.
    This was different from Zancrow's absorbing Natsu's flames. I think Zancrow can't eat flames, he can absorb them and send them back. When he did that with Natsu's Fire Dragon Roar the color was the same: red/yellow, the original color of the flams. However when Natsu absorbed Zancrow's flames, who were black, he sent them back with a red/yellow color. The difference was that Natsu ate the flames and turned it into his own magical power. So he just removed all his magical power and as a result he was completely weakened without energy and then he absorbed the black flames, turned it into his own magical power and fired it back.

    In fact it isn't much different than normal flames: by eating flames he increases his strength, only to make that work this time he first had to remove all his original magical power, though the result remains the same. As Natsu said "there do exists flames which you need to eat in a special way". He just had to take a little detour. His normal flames and the black flames don't mix, so by deleting his magical power, absorbing the black flames and then transform that in his magical power he did succeed in combining both.
     
         

  10. #10
    Shitty Chef Love Cook's Avatar
    Status
    Love Cook is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    All Blue
    Posts
    2,960
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Fairy Tail Manga 219 Discussion and 220 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Caliburn View Post
    Well I didn't understand it quite either, though I interpreted it as that first he made all his magic burst out of his own body. Magic is something that can be given a quantity and even a mass (something that was clearly stated in the Edolas arc) and thus it can be depleted. Natsu just pushed all his magic out of his body, creating a temporary protection sphere. You can compare it to emptying your bladder by peeing. So Natsu became "empty" a magical "vacuum" and he filled the vacuum by eating the black flames.
    This was different from Zancrow's absorbing Natsu's flames. I think Zancrow can't eat flames, he can absorb them and send them back. When he did that with Natsu's Fire Dragon Roar the color was the same: red/yellow, the original color of the flams. However when Natsu absorbed Zancrow's flames, who were black, he sent them back with a red/yellow color. The difference was that Natsu ate the flames and turned it into his own magical power. So he just removed all his magical power and as a result he was completely weakened without energy and then he absorbed the black flames, turned it into his own magical power and fired it back.

    In fact it isn't much different than normal flames: by eating flames he increases his strength, only to make that work this time he first had to remove all his original magical power, though the result remains the same. As Natsu said "there do exists flames which you need to eat in a special way". He just had to take a little detour. His normal flames and the black flames don't mix, so by deleting his magical power, absorbing the black flames and then transform that in his magical power he did succeed in combining both.
    That pretty much sums it up, I had basically the same idea however i was comparing it to sage chakra. In order to become a sage you need to find the right balance or you will be consumed by it's power.
     
         

  11. #11
    Member Zungi's Avatar
    Status
    Zungi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Amazon Lily
    Posts
    208
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Fairy Tail Manga 219 Discussion and 220 Predictions

    nice chapter very cool
    much action
    lot of story i think again the best chapter of manga this week is fairy tail
     
         

  12. #12
    Yondaime one and only son Konoha Rokudaime's Avatar
    Status
    Konoha Rokudaime is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Fire Country
    Posts
    1,426
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Fairy Tail Manga 219 Discussion and 220 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by +luffy+ View Post
    its clear who is going to fight Hades. >> NATSU!!!

    great chapter, and again makarov is not died yet i think he is alive just to annouce the next master ...
    Its really difficult to predict the right choice of the person who's going to fight Hades. In his current condition, i don't think he will be able to fight Hades, unless he eats some more flames.
     
         

  13. #13
    Member Toby Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Toby Uchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    GERMANY LOLZ
    Posts
    380
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Fairy Tail Manga 219 Discussion and 220 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Caliburn View Post
    Well I didn't understand it quite either, though I interpreted it as that first he made all his magic burst out of his own body. Magic is something that can be given a quantity and even a mass (something that was clearly stated in the Edolas arc) and thus it can be depleted. Natsu just pushed all his magic out of his body, creating a temporary protection sphere. You can compare it to emptying your bladder by peeing. So Natsu became "empty" a magical "vacuum" and he filled the vacuum by eating the black flames.
    This was different from Zancrow's absorbing Natsu's flames. I think Zancrow can't eat flames, he can absorb them and send them back. When he did that with Natsu's Fire Dragon Roar the color was the same: red/yellow, the original color of the flams. However when Natsu absorbed Zancrow's flames, who were black, he sent them back with a red/yellow color. The difference was that Natsu ate the flames and turned it into his own magical power. So he just removed all his magical power and as a result he was completely weakened without energy and then he absorbed the black flames, turned it into his own magical power and fired it back.

    In fact it isn't much different than normal flames: by eating flames he increases his strength, only to make that work this time he first had to remove all his original magical power, though the result remains the same. As Natsu said "there do exists flames which you need to eat in a special way". He just had to take a little detour. His normal flames and the black flames don't mix, so by deleting his magical power, absorbing the black flames and then transform that in his magical power he did succeed in combining both.
    Well that would make sense. nice job
     
         

  14. #14
    Senior Member Ryuji's Avatar
    Status
    Ryuji is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Lost in my room
    Posts
    8,367
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Fairy Tail Manga 219 Discussion and 220 Predictions

    Awesome, I liked the part where Natsu and Zancrow bump heads, then an awesome punch by Natsu
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •