Page 2 of 3 « First 123 Last»
Results 26 to 50 of 52
  1. #26
    Legend Anub's Avatar
    Status
    Anub is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,574
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: danzo vs sasuke ???

    Quote Originally Posted by samoilaaa View Post
    well thats the thing danzo wasnt the type to underestimte an opponent no matter how weak he was
    the way he lost makes him look like a total fool
    he gathered so much power and planned so much but in the end he underestimates a kid and because of that he dies
    Wait what ? Danzo isn't the type to underestimate people ? So the whole Danzo thinking that the Kyubii is not strong enough is just called worrying and him doing something so reckless as trying to control a person in the kage meeting is called 'trying things out just for fun'. Danzo keeps underestimating people because it is his nature. He is the typical bad guy that always thinks he knows best when in fact he doesn't. He made a lot of mistakes during his appearance in the manga, so you can not really say that, just because he has sharingans and he is strong, he doesn't underestimate an opponent. Kakashi is the type of guy who doesn't underestimate an opponent (remember vs Pain). Honestly can you compare Danzo's style to Kakashi's ?
     
         

  2. #27
    Member sasuke721's Avatar
    Status
    sasuke721 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    179
    Location
    United States
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: danzo vs sasuke ???

    Quote Originally Posted by Whiteknight View Post
    I don't think it was a good battle for either Sasuke or Danzo. Both of them made stupid mistakes, but Danzo's stupid mistakes were worse and he died.

    Danzo: He wasted his first few sharingan, playing with Sasuke. He didn't even try to go on the offensive until his first 3 or 4 sharingan were already spent. If he hadn't been so care-free with his sharingan early in the battle, he may have had more later towards the end. At the beginning of the battle he charged right in, and was "killed" three times without really even starting a serious attack. When Danzo put his seal on Sasuke, he had an opportunity to kill him and wasted it by talking and being slow. Also, towards the end of the battle Danzo decided to conserve energy in case he had to battle Madara too. At the end of the battle, Sasuke's strategy was to continue attacking Danzo, to force him to waste chakra and waste his sharingans. Danzo fell right into this trap without trying to play it safe, or study his opponent, or preserve his resources.

    Sasuke: Let's start at the beginning. Sasuke starts the battle with Susanoo. He doesn't move, doesn't use Taijutsu, doesn't try to dodge, doesn't try to learn anything about his opponent. Boom! spam Susanoo. Then amaterasu. Then Tsukuyomi. And Susanoo again. Finish it off with a Tsukuyomi again. Sasuke was burning chakra and was only a few techniques away from going blind. If Danzo was just a little smarter and more reserved, he could easily have outlasted Sasuke.

    Both Danzo and Sasuke were wasting chakra and resources as quickly as possible, and neither of them were taking the itme to really study their opponent. In the end, Danzo let his resources run out faster. If Danzo had been smarter, he certainly could have won.
    you mention danzo being careless with burning through chakra quickly and about sasuke using tons of mangekyu sharingan techniques right from the start. you say that if danzo had saved his chakra a little more he could of won. however if danzo tried to save chakra, he would have been killed even quicker. sasuke knew pretty early on how izanagi worked. he continued to use the ms techniques at such high speeds to force danzo to constantly use izanagi without any break. if danzo let up on izanagi for a second, sasuke would have killed him instantly. they were both burning chakra quickly, but if either one of them tried to save any chakra they would have immediatly died. just look at how danzo finally died. he tried to save some chakra and the final sharingan for fighting madara. had he used it for izanagi, he would have stood a chance at beating sasuke, since sasuke was just about out of chakra. that's why they both seemed to be "wasting" chakra. They both knew that if they let up for a second it would mean instant death.
     
         

  3. #28
    Member MS Kakashi's Avatar
    Status
    MS Kakashi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    37
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: danzo vs sasuke ???

    Quote Originally Posted by Anub View Post
    Wait what ? Danzo isn't the type to underestimate people ? So the whole Danzo thinking that the Kyubii is not strong enough is just called worrying and him doing something so reckless as trying to control a person in the kage meeting is called 'trying things out just for fun'. Danzo keeps underestimating people because it is his nature. He is the typical bad guy that always thinks he knows best when in fact he doesn't. He made a lot of mistakes during his appearance in the manga, so you can not really say that, just because he has sharingans and he is strong, he doesn't underestimate an opponent. Kakashi is the type of guy who doesn't underestimate an opponent (remember vs Pain). Honestly can you compare Danzo's style to Kakashi's ?
    i agree
     
         

  4. #29
    The Byakugan user of NB! Draegod's Avatar
    Status
    Draegod is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    6,120
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: danzo vs sasuke ???

    Quote Originally Posted by PositiveEmotions View Post
    is that a threat? lol im jst saying dudes danzo got all those sharingan eyes and yet he got defeated easily but than again its because of madara's help
    lmao so some one going against a super sayian sasuke (joke because he is to overpowered for no reason), a full ss1 and ss2 susano'o and amaterasu anddddddd tsukyomi, andddddddddddddddddd karin healing him,andddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd madara/tobi having sasuke back and was using him to begin with. and thru all that he survived and almost killed sasuke even tho he wasted 3 sharingans to measure sasukes power to begin with. and he never used his full power (shuishi's eye/powers which he was saving for tobi) he lost because he underestimated sasuke. not because he was weak or sorry.. dude re-read the manga (no offence)
     
         

  5. #30
    Senior Member PositiveEmotions's Avatar
    Status
    PositiveEmotions is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    14,758
    Location
    Riverside
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: danzo vs sasuke ???

    i seen danzo many times he was always weak in my opponing
     
         

  6. #31
    Member Stampy's Avatar
    Status
    Stampy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    711
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: danzo vs sasuke ???

    Quote Originally Posted by PositiveEmotions View Post
    i seen danzo many times he was always weak in my opponing
    You opinion. And even if Sasuke defeated Danzo, it does not make that arm any less deadly and life saver at the same time. And yet you call it useless, just like Draegod said, re-read the manga.
     
         

  7. #32
    Senior Member PositiveEmotions's Avatar
    Status
    PositiveEmotions is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    14,758
    Location
    Riverside
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: danzo vs sasuke ???

    i remember that manga part danzo was using izangi but he failed he pretty much didnt do anything but creat a strong illusion and to me that was boring
     
         

  8. #33
    Member Stampy's Avatar
    Status
    Stampy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    711
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: danzo vs sasuke ???

    Quote Originally Posted by PositiveEmotions View Post
    i remember that manga part danzo was using izangi but he failed he pretty much didnt do anything but creat a strong illusion and to me that was boring
    Again that doesn't make the technic any less strong just because you thought it was boring. Personally I think Sasuke's sitting in susano'o and wait until something happens extremely boring! Does it make it useless ?
     
         

  9. #34
    Senior Member PositiveEmotions's Avatar
    Status
    PositiveEmotions is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    14,758
    Location
    Riverside
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: danzo vs sasuke ???

    well its my oppining do not start another online argument dude because you would just waist my time :flaw: lol
     
         

  10. #35
    Member Stampy's Avatar
    Status
    Stampy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    711
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: danzo vs sasuke ???

    Quote Originally Posted by PositiveEmotions View Post
    well its my oppining do not start another online argument dude because you would just waist my time :flaw: lol
    You're the one waisting other people's time right now. And you are the one starting the argument here... Your opinion is based on a twisted fact: Obito survived... Its a fact that he died... The sooner you realize that the sooner you can stop waisting you time.
     
         

  11. #36
    Senior Member PositiveEmotions's Avatar
    Status
    PositiveEmotions is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    14,758
    Location
    Riverside
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: danzo vs sasuke ???

    i never said he was alive i said it could be possible i already know his dead but that does not mean i can have other oppinings but as of now obito is dead
     
         

  12. #37
    Member Stampy's Avatar
    Status
    Stampy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    711
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: danzo vs sasuke ???

    Quote Originally Posted by PositiveEmotions View Post
    i never said he was alive i said it could be possible i already know his dead but that does not mean i can have other oppinings but as of now obito is dead
    Yeah my last post was a freuden slip, I was thinking of the other thread sorry about that. Still you started this argument as well, Danzo's hashirama's arm mixed with Sharingans is just extremely strong. Imagine this arm to replace Raikage's lost arm how much damage he would do with it?! (Especially since he just charges on sight)
    Your opinion okay but then don't make it sound like an absolute truth.
     
         

  13. #38
    Senior Member PositiveEmotions's Avatar
    Status
    PositiveEmotions is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    14,758
    Location
    Riverside
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: danzo vs sasuke ???

    maybe to others not cool but idk i never liked danzo to begin with he was so cocky and i normally do not like cockyness lol
     
         

  14. #39
    Academy Student
    Status
    samoilaaa is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    27
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: danzo vs sasuke ???

    Quote Originally Posted by Anub View Post
    Wait what ? Danzo isn't the type to underestimate people ? So the whole Danzo thinking that the Kyubii is not strong enough is just called worrying and him doing something so reckless as trying to control a person in the kage meeting is called 'trying things out just for fun'. Danzo keeps underestimating people because it is his nature. He is the typical bad guy that always thinks he knows best when in fact he doesn't. He made a lot of mistakes during his appearance in the manga, so you can not really say that, just because he has sharingans and he is strong, he doesn't underestimate an opponent. Kakashi is the type of guy who doesn't underestimate an opponent (remember vs Pain). Honestly can you compare Danzo's style to Kakashi's ?
    ofc not kakashi is more of a fighter than danzo and he never goes for the kill unless he can win
    all im saying is that danzo is far smarter than sasuke and yet the idiot fooled the smart one with a simple genjutsu
     
         

  15. #40
    Member Sharingan Itachi's Avatar
    Status
    Sharingan Itachi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    516
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: danzo vs sasuke ???

    Sasuke won because of:
    1) Danzo's didn't have all his powers because his right eye which is uchiha shisui's wasn't working well.
    2) Sasuke had karin to heal him but Danzo had no one.
    2) Danzo is old and sasuke is young.
    I don't know maybe danzo would've killed sasuke if madara didn't worn him of the last seal danzo used, so sasuke had help if not he would've been dead now.
     
         

  16. #41
    Més que un club ReLax -'s Avatar
    Status
    ReLax - is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    2,327
    Location
    Canada
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: danzo vs sasuke ???

    Hmm. Pretty sure he was stronger and it was stated here from Tobi's observation
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/480/6
     
         

  17. #42
    Senior Member Inception's Avatar
    Status
    Inception is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    1,161
    Location
    Toronto, ON. Canada
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: danzo vs sasuke ???

    Please re-read this excellent post. Danzo > Sasuke.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Danzo View Post
    Judging from the way the battle went and the conditions it followed it would be logical to assume Danzo was the stronger person, but the conditions favored Sasuke. At the beginning of the battle Danzo was incapable of using Shisui's eye due to using the mind control ability at the Kage summit. This is a HUGE disadvantage. Its never been hinted that Danzo could use the eyes in his arm for sight, so not being able to use Shisui's eye takes away all the advantages the sharingan brings to the table. Not to mention it was shown that Danzo was quite skilled with the sharingan.

    Then you have to account for the fact that it wasn't Sasuke, but Karin who discovered the secret of Izanagi. This was important to Sasuke winning as it let him devise a plan on how to defeat Danzo.

    Last but not least at the end of the fight Sasuke was practically out of chakra. Had he not taken a bite out of Karin and regained his strength, theres a good chance that Danzo could have still won after being stabbed and losing the shodaime enhanced arm due to regaining the use of Shisui's eye.

    Even Madara says "Even though he couldn't use Shisui's eyes. . .you did good in defeating Danzo. . .Sasuke" hinting at the fact that the lack of Shisui's eye was a big problem for Danzo.

    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/480/9


    So given all of that, I think its pretty clear that if Danzo and Sasuke had met at random by themselves and fought, Danzo would have won the battle.
     
         

  18. #43
    Més que un club ReLax -'s Avatar
    Status
    ReLax - is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    2,327
    Location
    Canada
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: danzo vs sasuke ???

    Both sides have had their advantage and disadvantage

    Sasuke:

    - He knew nothing about Danzou or his techs.
    - Just gained MS and was new with it also was not trained the way Itachi
    - He was never at a 100% to begin with Bee rips him open, Raikage owns him and than Mizukage battle he got knocked out
    - Tobi sends Karin to heal him as much as she can but obviously in that time span no way he was back at a 100% in that battle.

    Danzou:

    - He must've had a lot of knowledge on Uchiha's, Sharingan and MS techs.
    - An incomplete Izanagi which did help him in his battle
    - This guy was ready to take on Tobi and take his eye. The same went with Sasuke, which shows he was 100% prepared


    He insulted Sasuke because his genjutsu was nothing compared to Itachi but his downfall was a weak genjutsu Sasuke used on him. In that battle Tobi said from observation point Sasuke was the stronger one thats only because Shisui eye was not being used but he used a tech. from shisui a few pages after to get to Karin

    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/480/12

    He obviously didn't want to waste Shisui eye with Izanagi which is why he couldn't decided as Tobi stated to use it on Izanagi or Genjutsu

    Therefore personally I'll stick with Tobi from the way we observed this battle Sasuke was the stronger
     
         
    Last edited by ReLax -; 01-27-2011 at 12:45 PM.

  19. #44
    Senior Member Inception's Avatar
    Status
    Inception is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    1,161
    Location
    Toronto, ON. Canada
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: danzo vs sasuke ???

    Quote Originally Posted by MS Itachi View Post
    Both sides have had their advantage and disadvantage

    Sasuke:

    - He knew nothing about Danzou or his techs.
    - Just gained MS and was new with it also was not trained the way Itachi
    - He was never at a 100% to begin with Bee rips him open, Raikage owns him and than Mizukage battle he got knocked out
    - Tobi sends Karin to heal him as much as she can but obviously in that time span no way he was back at a 100% in that battle.

    Danzou:

    - He must've had a lot of knowledge on Uchiha's, Sharingan and MS techs.
    - An incomplete Izanagi which did help him in his battle
    - This guy was ready to take on Tobi and take his eye. The same went with Sasuke, which shows he was 100% prepared


    He insulted Sasuke because his genjutsu was nothing compared to Itachi but his downfall was a weak genjutsu Sasuke used on him. In that battle Tobi said from observation point Sasuke was the stronger one thats only because Shisui eye was not being used but he used a tech. from shisui a few pages after to get to Karin

    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/480/12

    He obviously didn't want to waste Shisui eye with Izanagi which is why he couldn't decided as Tobi stated to use it on Izanagi or Genjutsu

    Therefore personally I'll stick with Tobi from the way we observed this battle Sasuke was the stronger
    Sasuke was actually fully healed by Karin after Tobi rescued him from the summit. Danzo can only use Shisui's eye once a day. He already used it in the summit and couldn't use it during battle. This eye was a vital weapon to Danzo AND Tobi confirmed this. Karin was the one who found out about Danzo's Izanagi which helped Sasuke. Again, the battle ended in both of them falling after stabbing each other. Karin healed Sasuke, Danzo gets up and takes Karin as hostage without being healed, had Karin not healed Sasuke, what would have happened? U can't possibly say that Sasuke and Danzo were equally matched. Even while he was dying, he was capable of sealing Sasuke and Tobi saved him. Sure u can give Sasuke credit for taking on a Konoha elder but there's no way that he could have beaten him without his "alias".

    Danzo > Sasuke had it been a one on one without anyone interfering.
     
         

  20. #45
    Més que un club ReLax -'s Avatar
    Status
    ReLax - is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    2,327
    Location
    Canada
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: danzo vs sasuke ???

    Quote Originally Posted by Inception View Post
    Sasuke was actually fully healed by Karin after Tobi rescued him from the summit. Danzo can only use Shisui's eye once a day. He already used it in the summit and couldn't use it during battle. This eye was a vital weapon to Danzo AND Tobi confirmed this. Karin was the one who found out about Danzo's Izanagi which helped Sasuke. Again, the battle ended in both of them falling after stabbing each other. Karin healed Sasuke, Danzo gets up and takes Karin as hostage without being healed, had Karin not healed Sasuke, what would have happened? U can't possibly say that Sasuke and Danzo were equally matched. Even while he was dying, he was capable of sealing Sasuke and Tobi saved him. Sure u can give Sasuke credit for taking on a Konoha elder but there's no way that he could have beaten him without his "alias".

    Danzo > Sasuke had it been a one on one without anyone interfering.
    I see where your coming from their but see a win is a win a loss is a loss and thats the way it will be. Naruto and Pein's fight than Naruto shouldn't get credit since he had a ton of help and than also Pein wasn't trying to kill him but the fact is with the intel he pulled it off and the same goes with Sasuke except Danzou was trying to kill him (So with whatever he had he went all out pretty much). Also Sasuke help was something needed becuase he knew nothing about the Danzou and his tech. like I mentioned so that's like saying you send a 16 year old to war without much training. Obviously Danzou would've won the one on one since Sasuke would've had no clue on what his tech's were and would find out the hard way. I still disagree with Sasuke being at 100% I'd have to say between 75-80% first off he got tooken to school by Deidara, Itachi owned him, KB ripped him apart (Put a hole in him and Jugo saved him), Raikage nailed him, and than the Kage summit he got knocked out. One thing with Sasuke is the second he can move he'll start moving and he'll go get his ass kicked again and rest for a bit and start moving. Theirs a reason why Kishi hid Sasuke for now becuase he will be at a 100% with EMS and battle with Naruto will begin (Which will be EPIC!)

    A few more things I could've added but too lazy LOL
     
         

  21. #46
    Senior Member Inception's Avatar
    Status
    Inception is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    1,161
    Location
    Toronto, ON. Canada
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: danzo vs sasuke ???

    Yeah, Sasuke deserves credit for going up against a Konoha Elder one on one just as Naruto does for going against all of Pain's body. Naruto would've lost had it not been for the information on each body and Hinata's intervention.

    There cannot be a winner without a loser and in this case, Naruto won vs. Pain and Sasuke vs. Danzo but this thread is asking had it been a fair one on one without anyone's intervention, who would be stronger?
     
         

  22. #47
    Més que un club ReLax -'s Avatar
    Status
    ReLax - is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    2,327
    Location
    Canada
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: danzo vs sasuke ???

    Quote Originally Posted by Inception View Post
    Yeah, Sasuke deserves credit for going up against a Konoha Elder one on one just as Naruto does for going against all of Pain's body. Naruto would've lost had it not been for the information on each body and Hinata's intervention.

    There cannot be a winner without a loser and in this case, Naruto won vs. Pain and Sasuke vs. Danzo but this thread is asking had it been a fair one on one without anyone's intervention, who would be stronger?
    Well I know thats what the topic is about. Danzou would win if it was one on one with no interference but you see it's because he would have an advantage over Sasuke either way. The same would go with Pein and Naruto. I'd rather discuss about Itachi VS Danzou one on one than a emotional Sasuke who spams MS
     
         

  23. #48
    Member Stampy's Avatar
    Status
    Stampy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    711
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: danzo vs sasuke ???

    Quote Originally Posted by MS Itachi View Post
    Well I know thats what the topic is about. Danzou would win if it was one on one with no interference but you see it's because he would have an advantage over Sasuke either way. The same would go with Pein and Naruto. I'd rather discuss about Itachi VS Danzou one on one than a emotional Sasuke who spams MS
    Well even Danzo knew he was no match against Itachi. How do I know?
    Danzo didn't even dare to touch one of Sasuke's hair.
    And when the third passed away... Itachi gave a little visit to Konoha meaning: Yeah I know he won't protect my bro anymore but hey... I'm still there!
     
         

  24. #49
    Member Altinn's Avatar
    Status
    Altinn is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    88
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: danzo vs sasuke ???

    Sasuke I think
     
         

  25. #50
    Immersed in darkness. VolatileSoul's Avatar
    Status
    VolatileSoul is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    1,473
    Location
    Jamaica.
    LolChidori is da boss.
     

    Re: danzo vs sasuke ???

    Sasuke won because he was more powerful and smarter than Danzo. I mean, if you kill someone ten times, it is pretty set in stone that you are more powerful, meanwhile Danzo was incapable of getting past Susano'o. The most he did was graze Sasuke and only did a serious injury when Sasuke went in for a mutual strike. He tricked Danzo into telling him how Izanagi worked and ultimately won because he tricked Danzo with genjutsu. He even used the Baku's suction against Danzo, and this was a Sasuke who wasn't at his intellectual best. People love to accredit his victory to Tobi or Karin, but Tobi did absolutely nothing and Karin healed him after the fight ended and Danzo admitted defeat. Of course, there will ever be is people who accredit Sasuke's work to other people or circumstances, but the fact is there, present in chapter 480. Danzo, admits defeat, Tobi says Sasuke is better than him, and that is that.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •