Page 3 of 5 « First 12345 Last»
Results 41 to 60 of 93
  1. #41
    -Horny Bunny- Karmolo's Avatar
    Status
    Karmolo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    8,687
    Location
    Basecamp (SWE)
    Get rdy for rape all night
    long
     

    Re: Would kabuto Betray Madara?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jitsugan View Post
    Madara and Kabuto team up? what episode is that in?
    In manga
     
         

  2. #42
    Super BadaZz UzUmAkiiClaN's Avatar
    Status
    UzUmAkiiClaN is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    666
    Reading
     

    Re: Would kabuto Betray Madara?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jitsugan View Post
    Madara and Kabuto team up? what episode is that in?
    u killing me bro lol
     
         

  3. #43
    Senior Member PositiveEmotions's Avatar
    Status
    PositiveEmotions is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    14,789
    Location
    Riverside
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Would kabuto Betray Madara?

    wrong section
     
         

  4. #44
    Banned
    Status
    Jitsugan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    281
    Location
    V.A.
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Would kabuto Betray Madara?

    Oh... its in the manga? Am I in the wrong section or something? I thought this section was for anime....
     
         

  5. #45
    Senior Member PositiveEmotions's Avatar
    Status
    PositiveEmotions is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    14,789
    Location
    Riverside
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Would kabuto Betray Madara?

    it is for anime but ur talkin about the manga dude
     
         

  6. #46
    Banned
    Status
    Jitsugan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    281
    Location
    V.A.
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Would kabuto Betray Madara?

    Quote Originally Posted by PositiveEmotions View Post
    it is for anime but ur talkin about the manga dude
    I wasnt:flaw: Theses guys just spoiled the anime for me though
     
         

  7. #47
    Senior Member PositiveEmotions's Avatar
    Status
    PositiveEmotions is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    14,789
    Location
    Riverside
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Would kabuto Betray Madara?

    well the anime is no where the manga is now dude so u would have to b talking about the manga
     
         

  8. #48
    PLATINUM SAGE ... SHANKS platinum69's Avatar
    Status
    platinum69 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    2,692
    Location
    Australia the Hidden Village of Sage's
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Would kabuto Betray Madara?

    in a heart beat...

    but I dont see it unfolding like that... Kabuto and his summons are in favour with "Madara"... Kabuto has NO reason to betray "Madara"... untill Kabuto wants to collect Sasuke...

    Kabuto's Zombies army will have to die out first... "Madara" has the white Zetsu on him to watch his movements...

    plus Kabuto has "Madara" by the balls :P
     
         

  9. #49
    Senior Member PositiveEmotions's Avatar
    Status
    PositiveEmotions is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    14,789
    Location
    Riverside
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Would kabuto Betray Madara?

    i think everyone is gonna betray madara
     
         

  10. #50
    Academy Student Suikonomi Suzuchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Suikonomi Suzuchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    5
    Location
    hidden leaf
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Would kabuto Betray Madara?

    no he wouldnt because madara is wayyy atronger than kabuto, so eh wouldnt be the one to step out of line with madara. ^_^
     
         

  11. #51
    Senior Member PositiveEmotions's Avatar
    Status
    PositiveEmotions is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    14,789
    Location
    Riverside
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Would kabuto Betray Madara?

    i think he would betray madara jst waiting for the right moment to do it
     
         

  12. #52
    PLATINUM SAGE ... SHANKS platinum69's Avatar
    Status
    platinum69 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    2,692
    Location
    Australia the Hidden Village of Sage's
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Would kabuto Betray Madara?

    Quote Originally Posted by PositiveEmotions View Post
    i think he would betray madara jst waiting for the right moment to do it
    If Kabuto had the chance he would kill him...


    Kabuto =>:no_ignore: <= "Madara"
     
         

  13. #53
    Senior Member PositiveEmotions's Avatar
    Status
    PositiveEmotions is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    14,789
    Location
    Riverside
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Would kabuto Betray Madara?

    Quote Originally Posted by platinum69 View Post
    If Kabuto had the chance he would kill him...


    Kabuto =>:no_ignore: <= "Madara"
    lol it might be the other way around

    madara =>:no_ignore: <= kabuto
     
         

  14. #54
    grand mage of fiore udosohhope's Avatar
    Status
    udosohhope is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    439
    Location
    fiore
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Would kabuto Betray Madara?

    well i dont care i just want to se amazing jutsus
     
         

  15. #55
    Super BadaZz UzUmAkiiClaN's Avatar
    Status
    UzUmAkiiClaN is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    666
    Reading
     

    Re: Would kabuto Betray Madara?

    clones= Amazing jutso..
     
         

  16. #56
    Member Shabshab's Avatar
    Status
    Shabshab is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    368
    Location
    England
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Would kabuto Betray Madara?

    What about Kabuto's secret jutsu? That could may well change the way everything goes.
    I think in the last Coffin it was Madara's brother Izuna Uchiha with no eyes or something. I doubt it was the Six Paths Sage in the last coffin because you couldn't find a DNA sample of the Six Path Sage significant enough to work. The uchiha and Senju and Uzumaki are only very distant relatives to the Sage. I think he plots to ressurect the Sage and learn his secrets by getting the Sharingan eye, the Rinnegan eye and Hashirama's DNA which is also in Madara and Danzo and Uzumaki dna to have sufficient DNA samples to trace it back to the Sage and ressurect him. He needs Sasuke so he can experiment on his Sharingan etc. and learn the Sharingan's secrets. Anyway, you know how so far only an Uzumaki has been shown to have the Rinnegan from birth (Nagato (possibly not if Madara is telling the truth)) so maybe The Sage was an Uzumaki, thats why the Senju and Uzumaki are relatives but wouldn't that make the Uchiha and the Uzumaki relatives too?
     
         
    Last edited by Shabshab; 02-03-2011 at 07:03 PM. Reason: Spelling mistake

  17. #57
    Academy Student hayates's Avatar
    Status
    hayates is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    21
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Would kabuto Betray Madara?

    I think he has his secret plan, and will try to have all the power for him self..
     
         

  18. #58
    Super BadaZz UzUmAkiiClaN's Avatar
    Status
    UzUmAkiiClaN is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    666
    Reading
     

    Re: Would kabuto Betray Madara?

    Quote Originally Posted by Shabshab View Post
    What about Kabuto's secret jutsu? That could may well change the way everything goes.
    I think in the last Coffin it was Madara's brother Izuna Uchiha with no eyes or something. I doubt it was the Six Paths Sage in the last coffin because you couldn't find a DNA sample of the Six Path Sage significant enough to work. The uchiha and Senju and Uzumaki are only very distant relatives to the Sage. I think he plots to ressurect the Sage and learn his secrets by getting the Sharingan eye, the Rinnegan eye and Hashirama's DNA which is also in Madara and Danzo and Uzumaki dna to have sufficient DNA samples to trace it back to the Sage and ressurect him. He needs Sasuke so he can experiment on his Sharingan etc. and learn the Sharingan's secrets. Anyway, you know how so far only an Uzumaki has been shown to have the Rinnegan from birth (Nagato (possibly not if Madara is telling the truth)) so maybe The Sage was an Uzumaki, thats why the Senju and Uzumaki are relatives but wouldn't that make the Uchiha and the Uzumaki relatives too?

    know what? you got a point in there...

    that came across my mind the other day but i thought it was none sense but it could actually make sense!
     
         

  19. #59
    (o.O) shadedcrow's Avatar
    Status
    shadedcrow is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    4,328
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Would kabuto Betray Madara?

    Quote Originally Posted by UzUmAkiiClaN View Post
    know what? you got a point in there...

    that came across my mind the other day but i thought it was none sense but it could actually make sense!
    The sage had two sons One started the Uchiha clan, the other was the Senju clan. The first hokage married an Uzmaki- the first hokages last name was senju. Further more if its Madras/tobi's brother in the last casket he wont be eyeless IWR has returned Itachis eyes and Negatos eye. Lastly I think the Uzimaki and Senju/Uchiha are related through marrage at least. Check the manga chapter 500.
     
         

  20. #60
    World Obliterator TheHavock's Avatar
    Status
    TheHavock is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    11
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Would kabuto Betray Madara?

    Probably, but maybe Tobi isn't Madara... and maybe Kabuto will resurect the real Madara... hahah
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •