Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
    Banned
    Status
    Oct 2010
    This user has no status.

Naruto NEEDS to head out to war

Dont you guys think naruto needs more fights... Hes been training for 33 chapters and still going. Thats 2 whole arcs! I know that this is a good time to show the side characters but it seems as if naruto isnt a main character any more. Its just that he needs more action time instead of learning time. :no_ignore:

Status
    Jan 2011
    Hello, I'm Marquise. How are
    you?

Re: Naruto NEEDS to head out to war

Quote Originally Posted by starwars View Post
    Dont you guys think naruto needs more fights... Hes been training for 33 chapters and still going. Thats 2 whole arcs! I know that this is a good time to show the side characters but it seems as if naruto isnt a main character any more. Its just that he needs more action time instead of learning time. :no_ignore:
    nahh... I say let him train. the fruits of his training will be revealed... several chapters later.

Banned
    Status
    Oct 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by abysmal14 View Post
    nahh... I say let him train. the fruits of his training will be revealed... several chapters later.
    how will we know it will be in a several chapters. from the looks of it he will be training until the war is over

Status
    Jan 2011
    you?

how will we know it will be in a several chapters. from the looks of it he will be training until the war is over
    nahh ... kishi is pissing in the wind if that happens. and sooner or later he gonna find out that yamato has been abducted and ... well we all know what naruto is like.

Banned
    Status
    Dec 2010
    This user has no status.

naruto and bee cant go into the war the war is protect the two from being caputred. if they go out there on the front lines it is excalty what kabuto and madara want.

Status
    Jan 2011
    you?

Quote Originally Posted by Allan Hoshigaki View Post
    naruto and bee cant go into the war the war is protect the two from being caputred. if they go out there on the front lines it is excalty what kabuto and madara want.
    im well aware of that but naruto will put his friends safety before his own.

Status
    Jan 2011
    This user has no status.

i say naruto isnt gona fight in da war yet i think he finds out that they got yamato and he will try to find him and finish fighting sasuke but idk its just a theory

Status
    Dec 2009
    This user has no status.

Naruto will probably go to save Yamato. Sasuke will use Yamato to anger Naruto and the nine-tailed fox, allowing Sasuke to control Naruto and use him to wipe out Konoha in the dire quest to break Naruto's dreams of becoming Hokage.

He'll fail epically of course.

Status
    Jan 2011
    This user has no status.

i agree with ignorance

Status
    Jul 2009
    This user has no status.

All in good time...Naruto will arrive when it matters most.

Status
    Aug 2010
    This user has no status.

the shonobi alliance is pathetic (except gaara, raikage, and cloud ninja). they can't even protect themselves. naruto and bee are trump cards.

Status
    Apr 2010
    Sara is the best!

you know, Sasuke wants to destroy Konoha, but as long as the war wages on, there is no Konoha. Ironic. anywho, i say when all is bleakest and the Joint Shinobi Alliance has just about given up hope, there will be a yellow flash, and everyone will be reenergized with the knowledge that Naruto's training with Kyuubi is done and the most powerful ninja in the world since the SO6P (and possibly Madara) is fighting against the last of the akatsuki, and he's fightning to win!

Planetary Destruction
    Status
    Jan 2009
    This user has no status.

The kyuubi can't influence Naruto any more.
    First the kyuubi has no chakra to give to Naruto.
    Second Naruto mastered his dark side.
    Third the kyuubi is in a new stronger seal than what Minato out up, the kyuubi mentioned it as being like the Rikudou sennin's seal so that's a top notch seal.

Also Sasuke can't do anything to Naruto's new chakra because its Naruto's chakra now it has no ties to the kyuubi. I dough even Yamato could do anything to this chakra.

Kabuto will find were their keeping Naruto and send Itachi, kakuzu and Nagato to the island. 3 people Naruto know to be dead. Questions will be asked and the truth will be reveled. Bee will get captured and that will add Naruto into the war.

Status
    Nov 2009
    Lazy days~

When he's finished training the war will be over.

Status
    give it a rest, all ready!!

he´ll appear to save someone of his friends just before he or she will be killed......

And its gonna be very dramatic....

Status
    Jan 2011
    This user has no status.

yea i think it's gonna be only naruto fight againt's sasuke :D only that.... how manga going naruto totally not in action... ;/

Status
    Aug 2010
    This user has no status.

Waiting for him to show up is like watching paint dry

Status
    Sep 2010
    This user has no status.

Whatever...I just want him to be back with a bang...in time to screw Sasuke and pwn Madara, oh and not to mention rip Kabuto into shreds...

Status
    Jan 2011
    This user has no status.

If Naruto appears in the War now Kabuto will send command all his pawns from fighting the alliance and go and Cature Naruto so that would be the wrong move for Naruto or Bee to come into the war while there are still alot of foes.

Status
    Aug 2010
    getting really baked.

he is gonna take forever to come to war, he has taken this long to learn the first thing a jinchuuriki with control learns. Plus its time to show the other characters.

Status
    Dec 2009
    This user has no status.

Naruto comes in to save the day. Right now there's no need for him, and he has to stay safe and not get captured. They won't need Naruto on the battle field except as a last resort.

Kakashi's squadron is handling the 7 swordsmen and the other zombies they are fighting. It's not easy, but they've already taken down two of them and removed the fog jutsu so they can do more.

Neji and his squadron are fighting the Zetsus. Again, not great but they are holding on. It's not desperate yet.

Gaara and his squadron are just now engaging a new enemy, and are still at full strength.

The forward ambush squad has beaten their enemies, and are moving further into enemy territory to continue the forward assault.

Naruto isn't going to be called to the battle field until things get a little bit more dire, and he's going to need to save the day. I think that once Madara comes to the battle field and starts whooping the allies, that's when Naruto is going to need to be called.

Status
    Sep 2010
    This user has no status.

not really because he needs to train until there is nothing to train and than go into war because if he goes in there and makes just a little mistake than tobi/kabuto WINS

PLATINUM SAGE ... SHANKS platinum69's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2008
    This user has no status.

Naruto needs to go and face the Kyuubi once again... but this time in his new form... Rikudō Mode

He also needs to learn the other powers which unlocked/ or a now available to him once he use the Kyuubi's tamed chakra... like how he could sense Kisame... and make the trees grow from Yamato's Jutsu just by "generating" that force/ chakra... in normal Rikudō Mode...

More jutsu's would be nice...

he has nothing to stop Amaterasu... let alone Tsukuyomi... Susanoo and Rikudō Mode would be one hell of a show down...

Naruto really needs to learn more ways to defend against Sasuke... head to head just wont do...

Naruto first needs to master the Kyuubi to allow him to fully control of his powers...

Status
    Jan 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Ignorance View Post
    Naruto will probably go to save Yamato. Sasuke will use Yamato to anger Naruto and the nine-tailed fox, allowing Sasuke to control Naruto and use him to wipe out Konoha in the dire quest to break Naruto's dreams of becoming Hokage.

He'll fail epically of course.
    agreed

Status
    Jul 2008
    Coming home after my sage-like
    journey.

Quote Originally Posted by Whiteknight View Post
    Naruto comes in to save the day. Right now there's no need for him, and he has to stay safe and not get captured. They won't need Naruto on the battle field except as a last resort.

Kakashi's squadron is handling the 7 swordsmen and the other zombies they are fighting. It's not easy, but they've already taken down two of them and removed the fog jutsu so they can do more.

Neji and his squadron are fighting the Zetsus. Again, not great but they are holding on. It's not desperate yet.

Gaara and his squadron are just now engaging a new enemy, and are still at full strength.

The forward ambush squad has beaten their enemies, and are moving further into enemy territory to continue the forward assault.

Naruto isn't going to be called to the battle field until things get a little bit more dire, and he's going to need to save the day. I think that once Madara comes to the battle field and starts whooping the allies, that's when Naruto is going to need to be called.
    I agree with the above. This is what Naruto does every time going all the way back to when he showed up against Haku with fireworks and smoke bombs when things were looking terrible. He did this again againsts Gaara, Kakuzu, Nagato, etc. Naruto is the beacon of hope when all hope appears lost.

Further, you didn't really give a reason internal to the story as to why Naruto should show up other than your own personal desire to see him kill off fodder, which the alliance is doing fine on. Now, one area he and be would be useful but not necessary is against the white zetsus given how destructive Naruto and Bee's jutsu are in order to rapidly slim down the numbers; however, the risk of being caught is too much.

Madara doesn't win this war like a regular war, he wins by capturing Bee and Naruto then extracting their Bijou.

I also don't want to see some half-assed complete Naruto run into battle either. There's a reason this training is taking a while, it's hard. I want to see a desperate alliance on the verge of destruction with a giant poof of smoke and Naruto in fused RKS+SM with his toad army and blasting a TBB Rasengan on Sasuke's Susanoo as it's about to cut Kakashi down. That's drama, Naruto following orders on sealing Edo Tensei bodies or knocking off 1,000's of white Zetsu's is not. The war currently consists of the latter.

Plus, people like Kakashi and Gaara may not be the two main characters but they are few of the central characters and need screen time. It's going to be sick to see Kakashi on a "rampage."

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»