1. #30981
    ☆Hells Apprentice☆ Kikyō's Avatar
    Status
    Kikyō is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    11,152
    Location
    North Carolina
    A rapist by night, a lady by
    day
     

    Re: Konoha high school

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Yard~ View Post
    It's called rep. When people rep you for doing something good, you get about 5 points. 100 points per rep bar. I have 11 rep bars but I have 2,895 reputation points. I have the 14th highest reputation on here. So, you have to help around a lot, or do funny crazy things that people will rep you for.
    Oh well thanks for the lecture and I get it
    <.< >.> Um still new at this... How do I start my training so I can fight
     
         

  2. #30982
    -Yard-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Yard- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    25,265
    Location
    Narutobase
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Konoha high school

    Quote Originally Posted by LadyKikyoUchiha View Post
    Oh well thanks for the lecture and I get it
    <.< >.> Um still new at this... How do I start my training so I can fight
    You have to create a biography in this section.

    http://www.narutobase.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=43


    But, read the stickies first.

    Then once you fill out the bio template which is in one of the stickies. You have to wait until it's approved.

    Also, I hate that tongue smiley
     
         

  3. #30983
    Senior Member Venus's Avatar
    Status
    Venus is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    17,859
    Location
    長い白い雲の土地
    Embrace death
     

    Re: Konoha high school

    hey Yard. are you doing any of them questions for kumi thing?
     
         

  4. #30984
    -Yard-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Yard- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    25,265
    Location
    Narutobase
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Konoha high school

    Quote Originally Posted by Tawhirimatea View Post
    hey Yard. are you doing any of them questions for kumi thing?
    Yes here soon.
     
         

  5. #30985
    Senior Member Venus's Avatar
    Status
    Venus is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    17,859
    Location
    長い白い雲の土地
    Embrace death
     

    Re: Konoha high school

    like soon as in a few days/weeks or minutes/hours?
     
         

  6. #30986
    ☆Hells Apprentice☆ Kikyō's Avatar
    Status
    Kikyō is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    11,152
    Location
    North Carolina
    A rapist by night, a lady by
    day
     

    Re: Konoha high school

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Yard~ View Post
    You have to create a biography in this section.

    http://www.narutobase.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=43


    But, read the stickies first.

    Then once you fill out the bio template which is in one of the stickies. You have to wait until it's approved.

    Also, I hate that tongue smiley
    Ok I see... A lot paper work -_- Great!!
    Thanks for the help sempai
    Since you don't like that tongue smiley... I'll give you a hug instead!! :y
    Ok bye *dissappears in a flock of crows*
     
         

  7. #30987
    WastedMonkey's Avatar
    Status
    WastedMonkey is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    5,011
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Konoha high school

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Yard~ View Post
    Wellp...if anyone needs training, just ask >_>
    i need some training senpai. but my bio hasnt been approve yet
     
         

  8. #30988
    Senior Member Venus's Avatar
    Status
    Venus is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    17,859
    Location
    長い白い雲の土地
    Embrace death
     

    Re: Konoha high school

    Quote Originally Posted by wastedmonkey View Post
    i need some training senpai. but my bio hasnt been approve yet
    Neither has mine dude....sucks
     
         

  9. #30989
    -Yard-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Yard- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    25,265
    Location
    Narutobase
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Konoha high school

    Quote Originally Posted by LadyKikyoUchiha View Post
    Ok I see... A lot paper work -_- Great!!
    Thanks for the help sempai
    Since you don't like that tongue smiley... I'll give you a hug instead!! :y
    Ok bye *dissappears in a flock of crows*
    >_>



    Quote Originally Posted by Tawhirimatea View Post
    like soon as in a few days/weeks or minutes/hours?
    Soon as in a few minutes.
     
         

  10. #30990
    Senior Member Venus's Avatar
    Status
    Venus is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    17,859
    Location
    長い白い雲の土地
    Embrace death
     

    Re: Konoha high school

    sweet
     
         

  11. #30991
    -Yard-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Yard- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    25,265
    Location
    Narutobase
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Konoha high school

    ASSIGNMENT NO JUTSU!




    Why was Madara afraid of Itachi?


    A = 150 KUMI

    B = 125 KUMI

    C = 115 KUMI

    D = 105 KUMI


    Must be completed within 45min
     
         

  12. #30992
    Senior Member Venus's Avatar
    Status
    Venus is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    17,859
    Location
    長い白い雲の土地
    Embrace death
     

    Re: Konoha high school

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Yard~ View Post
    ASSIGNMENT NO JUTSU!




    Why was Madara afraid of Itachi?


    A = 150 KUMI

    B = 125 KUMI

    C = 115 KUMI

    D = 105 KUMI


    Must be completed within 45min
    because madara was only like a hollow form or shell of his old self and itachi knew his weakness?
     
         

  13. #30993
    Senior Member Venus's Avatar
    Status
    Venus is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    17,859
    Location
    長い白い雲の土地
    Embrace death
     

    Re: Konoha high school

    i actually dont know the answer to that, i heard itachi say something like that but ahhh??
     
         

  14. #30994
    ☆Hells Apprentice☆ Kikyō's Avatar
    Status
    Kikyō is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    11,152
    Location
    North Carolina
    A rapist by night, a lady by
    day
     

    Re: Konoha high school

    Um is it because of the aging procuce of Madara forcing him to switch bodies -_-
     
         

  15. #30995
    Senior Member Venus's Avatar
    Status
    Venus is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    17,859
    Location
    長い白い雲の土地
    Embrace death
     

    Re: Konoha high school

    Quote Originally Posted by LadyKikyoUchiha View Post
    Um is it because of the aging procuce of Madara forcing him to switch bodies -_-
    sounds like orochimaru lol but i don't know so yeh
     
         

  16. #30996
    Emperor Luxsus Masamune's Avatar
    Status
    Luxsus Masamune is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    696
    Location
    In the mountains of the hidden cloud village
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Konoha high school

    Because itachi knows a dark secret on how he's lived so long and it's weakness
     
         

  17. #30997
    Senior Member Venus's Avatar
    Status
    Venus is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    17,859
    Location
    長い白い雲の土地
    Embrace death
     

    Re: Konoha high school

    i love you all
     
         

  18. #30998
    ☆Hells Apprentice☆ Kikyō's Avatar
    Status
    Kikyō is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    11,152
    Location
    North Carolina
    A rapist by night, a lady by
    day
     

    Re: Konoha high school

    Quote Originally Posted by Tawhirimatea View Post
    sounds like orochimaru lol but i don't know so yeh
    True but I heard that Orochimaru got those ideas from Madara
     
         

  19. #30999
    ☆Hells Apprentice☆ Kikyō's Avatar
    Status
    Kikyō is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    11,152
    Location
    North Carolina
    A rapist by night, a lady by
    day
     

    Re: Konoha high school

    Quote Originally Posted by Tawhirimatea View Post
    i love you all
    I would agree with you but I have a certain fiancee that won't be happy if I did
     
         

  20. #31000
    Emperor Luxsus Masamune's Avatar
    Status
    Luxsus Masamune is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    696
    Location
    In the mountains of the hidden cloud village
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Konoha high school

    Yeah good to know man
    Quote Originally Posted by Tawhirimatea View Post
    i love you all
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •