1. #50001
    ソロキング -Logic-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Logic- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    10,911
    Itachi Solo's.
     

    Re: Konoha high school

    Quote Originally Posted by Tsuna... View Post
    it's really too bad it was the #50001st post
    technically, it was the 50,000th because the original post counts, so yeah, it's all good.
     
         

  2. #50002
    Tsuna...'s Avatar
    Status
    Tsuna... is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    18,167
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    If you have a question just
    ask, I'll do my best to answer
    it
     

    Re: Konoha high school

    Quote Originally Posted by -Logic- View Post
    technically, it was the 50,000th because the original post counts, so yeah, it's all good.
    Oh okay brilliant now party time
     
         

  3. #50003
    kiriahatake's Avatar
    Status
    kiriahatake is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    6,537
    Location
    Hidden Shade Village (Ohio, United States)
    Crying. Crying and my tears
    arn't even seen as my heart
    bleeds on the inside.
     

    Re: Konoha high school

    Ignore last comment. WRONG THREAD. My bad....
     
         

  4. #50004
    ソロキング -Logic-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Logic- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    10,911
    Itachi Solo's.
     

    Re: Konoha high school

    Quote Originally Posted by -Logic- View Post
    Paying our respects.


    And on this day, we celebrate the 50 thousandth post to commemorate Yard's goal from when he first built the school with his own hands and D rank jutsu that he had learned from his sensei Toku at that time. The school had fallen through many hardships. Epic battles between senseis, senior members and even Yard going at the speed of 4x the 7th gate as he turned the school into a giant crater by sending howard plumeting to it's core... only for it to be rebuilt over and over again the school has had much history, and now it is not only a thread but a memorial to the times and people that have posted in it and left so that they may not be forgotten.


    Just a quick quote so it does not get buried. Thank you Yard, for everything you've done.

    Quote Originally Posted by kiriahatake View Post
    Ignore last comment. WRONG THREAD. My bad....
    yardratssss yardrat says:
    Her thread?
    Does Yarduat have to slap a *****?
    Quote me saying that please xD
    The legendary Yard has spoken.
     
         

  5. #50005
    Tsuna...'s Avatar
    Status
    Tsuna... is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    18,167
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    If you have a question just
    ask, I'll do my best to answer
    it
     

    Re: Konoha high school

    good idea
     
         

  6. #50006
    ソロキング -Logic-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Logic- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    10,911
    Itachi Solo's.
     

    Re: Konoha high school

    Now, no trolling this thread.
     
         

  7. #50007
    Tsuna...'s Avatar
    Status
    Tsuna... is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    18,167
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    If you have a question just
    ask, I'll do my best to answer
    it
     

    Re: Konoha high school

    I wouldn't do such a thing Logic
     
         

  8. #50008
    Myobokuzan Faust's Avatar
    Status
    Faust is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    24,997
    Location
    Where ever you go, there you are.
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Konoha high school

    Get out of my thread. :<
     
         

  9. #50009
    Sveti's Avatar
    Status
    Sveti is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    12,099
    Location
    The frozen north... Canada
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Konoha high school

    As the janitor of this school, I concur with Faust. It's after hours and there's to be a Staff party with no students allowed. o^o

    In duck: Quack! *Makes feather ruffling sound* Quack, quack! -.-
     
         

  10. #50010
    NB's Guitar God Uchiha Kooji's Avatar
    Status
    Uchiha Kooji is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    8,210
    Location
    Throwing down in the pit...brb
    Guess who's back...
     

    Re: Konoha high school

    I would like to enroll here...who should I speak to
     
         

  11. #50011
    Wild Persian Kittie Tobi IsA GoodBoy's Avatar
    Status
    Tobi IsA GoodBoy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    18,260
    Location
    Land Of Persia
    The only verdict is vengeance;
    a vendetta held as a votive,
    not in vain, for the value and
    veracity of such shall one day
    vindicate the vigilant and the
    virtuous.
     

    Re: Konoha high school

    welcome
     
         

  12. #50012
    genral of the land of iron SamuraiNinja1's Avatar
    Status
    SamuraiNinja1 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    4,303
    Location
    Washington
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Konoha high school

    *sits at my desk*
     
         

  13. #50013
    Wild Persian Kittie Tobi IsA GoodBoy's Avatar
    Status
    Tobi IsA GoodBoy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    18,260
    Location
    Land Of Persia
    The only verdict is vengeance;
    a vendetta held as a votive,
    not in vain, for the value and
    veracity of such shall one day
    vindicate the vigilant and the
    virtuous.
     

    Re: Konoha high school

    Quote Originally Posted by SamuraiNinja1 View Post
    *sits at my desk*
    takahisa: *jumps in from the window*
    YOSH
     
         

  14. #50014
    NB's Guitar God Uchiha Kooji's Avatar
    Status
    Uchiha Kooji is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    8,210
    Location
    Throwing down in the pit...brb
    Guess who's back...
     

    Re: Konoha high school

    Quote Originally Posted by Tobi IsA GoodBoy View Post
    welcome
    Thanks. Who are teachers around here other than yourself?
     
         

  15. #50015
    Wild Persian Kittie Tobi IsA GoodBoy's Avatar
    Status
    Tobi IsA GoodBoy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    18,260
    Location
    Land Of Persia
    The only verdict is vengeance;
    a vendetta held as a votive,
    not in vain, for the value and
    veracity of such shall one day
    vindicate the vigilant and the
    virtuous.
     

    Re: Konoha high school

    Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha Kooji View Post
    Thanks. Who are teachers around here other than yourself?
    i'm not teacher and teachers are banned so they wont come
     
         

  16. #50016
    genral of the land of iron SamuraiNinja1's Avatar
    Status
    SamuraiNinja1 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    4,303
    Location
    Washington
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Konoha high school

    so we end up teaching ourselves through violenc and books *smiles happaly when i say books*
     
         

  17. #50017
    Wild Persian Kittie Tobi IsA GoodBoy's Avatar
    Status
    Tobi IsA GoodBoy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    18,260
    Location
    Land Of Persia
    The only verdict is vengeance;
    a vendetta held as a votive,
    not in vain, for the value and
    veracity of such shall one day
    vindicate the vigilant and the
    virtuous.
     

    Re: Konoha high school

    Quote Originally Posted by SamuraiNinja1 View Post
    so we end up teaching ourselves through violenc and books *smiles happaly when i say books*
    Indeed
     
         

  18. #50018
    NB's Guitar God Uchiha Kooji's Avatar
    Status
    Uchiha Kooji is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    8,210
    Location
    Throwing down in the pit...brb
    Guess who's back...
     

    Re: Konoha high school

    Quote Originally Posted by SamuraiNinja1 View Post
    so we end up teaching ourselves through violenc and books *smiles happaly when i say books*
    I remember you! I saw you in the pub earlier today. Drinking before school are we?
     
         

  19. #50019
    Wild Persian Kittie Tobi IsA GoodBoy's Avatar
    Status
    Tobi IsA GoodBoy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    18,260
    Location
    Land Of Persia
    The only verdict is vengeance;
    a vendetta held as a votive,
    not in vain, for the value and
    veracity of such shall one day
    vindicate the vigilant and the
    virtuous.
     

    Re: Konoha high school

    takahisa: brings out a tape and puts it on the ground and plays the song FROM THE INSIDE from LINKIN PARK *
    damn i love this song
     
         

  20. #50020
    NB's Guitar God Uchiha Kooji's Avatar
    Status
    Uchiha Kooji is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    8,210
    Location
    Throwing down in the pit...brb
    Guess who's back...
     

    Re: Konoha high school

    When you say we learn through violence...could someone elaborate on that
     
         

  21. #50021
    Wild Persian Kittie Tobi IsA GoodBoy's Avatar
    Status
    Tobi IsA GoodBoy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    18,260
    Location
    Land Of Persia
    The only verdict is vengeance;
    a vendetta held as a votive,
    not in vain, for the value and
    veracity of such shall one day
    vindicate the vigilant and the
    virtuous.
     

    Re: Konoha high school

    Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha Kooji View Post
    When you say we learn through violence...could someone elaborate on that
    trust me you don't wanna know
     
         

  22. #50022
    NB's Guitar God Uchiha Kooji's Avatar
    Status
    Uchiha Kooji is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    8,210
    Location
    Throwing down in the pit...brb
    Guess who's back...
     

    Re: Konoha high school

    Quote Originally Posted by Tobi IsA GoodBoy View Post
    trust me you don't wanna know
    What makes you say that>
     
         

  23. #50023
    Wild Persian Kittie Tobi IsA GoodBoy's Avatar
    Status
    Tobi IsA GoodBoy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    18,260
    Location
    Land Of Persia
    The only verdict is vengeance;
    a vendetta held as a votive,
    not in vain, for the value and
    veracity of such shall one day
    vindicate the vigilant and the
    virtuous.
     

    Re: Konoha high school

    Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha Kooji View Post
    What makes you say that>
    it's to violent
     
         

  24. #50024
    NB's Guitar God Uchiha Kooji's Avatar
    Status
    Uchiha Kooji is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    8,210
    Location
    Throwing down in the pit...brb
    Guess who's back...
     

    Re: Konoha high school

    Quote Originally Posted by Tobi IsA GoodBoy View Post
    it's to violent
    If violence is the road to a stronger shinobi then I see no problem
     
         

  25. #50025
    Wild Persian Kittie Tobi IsA GoodBoy's Avatar
    Status
    Tobi IsA GoodBoy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    18,260
    Location
    Land Of Persia
    The only verdict is vengeance;
    a vendetta held as a votive,
    not in vain, for the value and
    veracity of such shall one day
    vindicate the vigilant and the
    virtuous.
     

    Re: Konoha high school

    Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha Kooji View Post
    If violence is the road to a stronger shinobi then I see no problem
    there is nothing good about it trust me
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •