105 57.69%
Page 10 of 13 « First ... 678910111213 Last»
    Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    chillin

Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 525 Discussion and 526 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by Omningan View Post
    Thanks Danivass and Floydical for the quick replies.
    I appreciate your comments, both of you.

Floydical, I wasn't saying that WIND Chakra had to be the requirement.
    I was saying ANY element chakra will fill that path.
    Naruto's just happens to be Wind.

He worked really hard with Kakashi to develop it.
    Remember Kakashi and Yamato told him that it could take years of training just to be able to turn one's chakra into an element chakra? That is why naruto made all the clones and worked super hard to teach himself how to turn HIS chakra, into WIND chakra. Not to be confused as the same thing. He has to create it from his own. Similar but different from the way he has to pull nature chakra from the outside world, into himself.
    Element chakra is not the same as nature chakra, and neither one is easy to have/get.
    Both are requirement IMO for the 6 paths.

And I totally agree with what you said about the Rinnengan, it is an integral part of the SO6P, but it is not a requirement to have what Naruto has, and what the Kyuubi identified.

And I really like your idea of the tailed beasts remembering what the Juubi remembered.
    That is awesome. The Bijuus almost definitely remember being forced out of the SO6P's body when he separated them from the Juubi, but it would even be cooler if the Kyuubi recognized the complex mixing of chakras to create an insane power in Naruto that he could only identify as the only other man to ever possess it, the S06P.
    I would also be willing to believe that as pieces of the Juubi, the Bijuus may very well remember everything that the Juubi ever experienced. Wouldn't that be something?
    Nice ideas, Floyidcal.

I'm not sure about the SO6P being the SO6P before taming the Juubi.
    My thought is, NO. I think he was the Sage of 5 Paths before taming the Juubi, and then upon defeating the Juubi and saving the world his powers became immense and he became world-reknowned as the SO6P. Thats MY OPINION, nothing more.

Maybe he did create the Juubi! I Dont know. Interesting thought, I guess Kishi will have to tell us someday where the Juubi really came from. Maybe he was created from the hatred of the collective mankind?! LOL.
    Thanks bro, ya I get most of my ideas simply by reading posts like yours and reacting to what I read. As for the Element chakra, that makes sense. Your right, it was not easy for Naruto to master wind and it has been said to be a very uncommon affinity. Indeed, a mastery of an affinity based element seems very plausible for a path.

In regard to the Kyuubi's memories, since the first time we ever heard about the Juubi was from Madara before the war, I am leaning toward the idea that the individual 9 bijus only have memories after having been separated. But whether that is true or, if in fact, they have the full memories of the Juubi it is still very logical for the Kyuubi to remember the sage.

Okay now for the point I wanted to discuss: "The Kyuubi remembering the complex mixing of chakras mimicking those of the So6P". This is a very good statement you made about how the Kyuubi identified Naruto. Lets look back at the chapter again:
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/499/12
    This page and the next two are the basis of this fact. If we look closely, the Kyuubi doesn't actually identify Naruto as being similar to the sage until page 14:
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/499/14
    He only identifies him as such once Naruto uses that advanced suppression technique on him. I want to call this technique Kido but I don't think we have a proper name for it. Basically, I am saying that just seeing Naruto looking the way he did did not actually identify him as the So6P to the Kyuubi. It seems that it was his suppression technique that the Kyuubi remembered. What does that say about his memories? Well I doubt the Sage specifically suppressed each and every Biju like that after having separated them. Perhaps the Kyuubi does have the Juubi's memories and remembers being suppressed by the sage in the Juubi's form. We know that the sage passed his sealing techniques on to the rest of the world and thats why they could seal the bijus, but it seems to me that after he separated them, they ran free for a while until the first hokage started taming them and dispersing them around the Lands.

Bottom line? It seems that that technique was a key power that the Sage possessed. Since Naruto was seen 'locking' his seal before the technique was used, we can consider it an advanced seal. One question is how did naruto know that doing that would suppress the Kyuubi so well? I guess that it was one of the things Bee told him to do before fighting the Kyuubi and since Naruto had just taken his chakra, maybe he knew it was the right time to make the new seal. Either way, that seal seems to be what the Kyuubi remembered the most in regard to the So6P but the way he looked was also very similar, no doubt.

Last edited by Floydical; 01-30-2011 at 10:00 PM.

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

this chapter was aiight

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

do anyone have an idea on wht sasuke eyes would look like

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    chillin

Quote Originally Posted by rinnsharingan View Post
    do anyone have an idea on wht sasuke eyes would look like
    We know it should be a combination of his and Itachi's shape pattern. My guess would be one of these two:

1. Similar to his combined-ellipse pattern but with sharp curved edges like Itachi's had

or how bout this:

2. Identical to Itachi's but red where it was black and black where it was red, like how Sasuke's is now.

My original thought was that it would simply be itachi's old pattern on top of Sasuke's old pattern (just like Madara's EMS) but I don't think it will be that simple since they had backward red/black patterns and wouldn't combine well when superimposed one over the other.

Anythings possible though .

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I agree, I don't think it was how Naruto looked that the Kyuubi saw as the SO6P. WE saw that. It was a way for us of linking the way Naruto looks in that mode, to the images we've seen of the SO6P whenever he is mentioned. He always has those 6 tomoe around his neck, and seems to have some sort of horns. (hair or a hairpiece idk) That is part of the clue that Naruto is a new SO6P. He visually looks like him, or shares some qualities at the very least.
    The second part of this is that the Kyuubi recognized that sealing/chakra/power that Naruto used to lock the Kyuubi away. It is a four element seal, Kushina tells us that. How Naruto knew it and how to use it? I have no clue. Maybe he isn't as clueless as we all think. I don't know if that seal is what is unique or if it's the chakra/power behind it that is unique, but something about it made the Kyuubi feel the presence of the Sage of the Six Paths.
    Much like when Sasuke encounters the Kyuubi inside Naruto. The Kyuubi says that Sasuke's power/chakra reminds him of Madara's. Somehow, what Naruto did or had in that moment, reminded the Kyuubi of the SO6P. That is the second part of us understanding Naruto as a new SO6P. The final part, is that we know some of the paths required to become like the SO6P. Madara told them to us, and we know for a fact that some of them Naruto qualifies for. Which led me into the question of what the other are. Obviously I have explained all that in great length. I appreciate all of you who have taken the time to read it and respond with your thoughts or ideas. Thank you. I look forward to anymore that come.

Pervy-nin! Thanks for the post man!
    I'm not sure about the kyuubi giving Naruto the Fire element.
    Here is why i think that: I believe that the Kyuubi molds his own chakra into fire.
    Naruto does not know how to do this, as far as we know he might not even be able to, ever. I'm not sure we will even see much Element/Sage Chakra from Naruto. Realize that now he has access to the Kyuubi's chakra. It is SUPER powerful. He is going to create a Rasengan out of THAT chakra. That beats the hell out of a Wind Rasengan or a Sage Rasengan any day of the week that ends with Y. In effect, a tailed beast bomb in the palm of his hands. I believe, and will predict that Naruto could even nearly pierce a Susanoo with it. Which we know to be nearly impenetrable. The tailed beast bomb delivered via Naruto's Rasengan is going to be absolutely devastating, and I eagerly await its release. It is a technique that is nasty with regular chakra, even nastier if enhanced with sage chakra, and super nasty enchanced with Wind Element. Imagine how destructive it will be if created from the Kyuubi's chakra. It could kill anyone instantly on impact. Nice question about Kyuubi's Chakra Elements, though.
    I hope my response helped.

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

how atrong do u guys think the gin and kin brothers are

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

do u guys think sasuke has power of the rikodou sage

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i think uchiha is much stronger than senju and so far i think the sharingan is stronger than the rinnegan but do anyone know what the final secret to the ems was

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    chillin

i think uchiha is much stronger than senju and so far i think the sharingan is stronger than the rinnegan but do anyone know what the final secret to the ems was
    First off, stop posting in succession like that. You should have just combined all those questions into one post. Beyond that, you posted a good question there. Lets look at what Itachi told us here:
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/386/9
    The 'final' secret of the Mangekyou is that if a person with a dieing MS implants another persons' sharingan, it will become EMS. It implies in this page that only clansmen can do this successfully, which implies SIBLINGS, not just a fellow uchiha. Notice how Madara explained in 510 that Uchiha would "kill their best friends to get MS and kill their brothers to get EMS"? This is the final secret that Itachi told us about.......

However, he also states that it unlocked a completely new doujutsu that we have yet to see a confirmed explanation of. Maybe that mysterious Doujutsu is Rinnegan? Sound possible? that would mean that EMS essentially equals Rinnegan? Eh I actually doubt that but we don't know for sure what this doujutsu is that is being referred to here. Is that the 'final secret' your referring to?

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Floydical View Post
    First off, stop posting in succession like that. You should have just combined all those questions into one post. Beyond that, you posted a good question there. Lets look at what Itachi told us here:
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/386/9
    The 'final' secret of the Mangekyou is that if a person with a dieing MS implants another persons' sharingan, it will become EMS. It implies in this page that only clansmen can do this successfully, which implies SIBLINGS, not just a fellow uchiha. Notice how Madara explained in 510 that Uchiha would "kill their best friends to get MS and kill their brothers to get EMS"? This is the final secret that Itachi told us about.......

However, he also states that it unlocked a completely new doujutsu that we have yet to see a confirmed explanation of. Maybe that mysterious Doujutsu is Rinnegan? Sound possible? that would mean that EMS essentially equals Rinnegan? Eh I actually doubt that but we don't know for sure what this doujutsu is that is being referred to here. Is that the 'final secret' your referring to?
    i am just going off of the final secret that itachi mentioned
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/386/13
    here it states that members of the uchiha clan would kill their best friend for the ms and then their siblings to make it permanent. now if other people did have ms and take a siblings eyes, they would gain ems. however, we know that nobody other than madara, and now sasuke, gained an ems. the final requirement may be that the siblings eyes need to willingly be given up in order for the ems to be unlocked. if this were true, then madara would have been telling the truth when he told sasuke that his brother offered his eyes to him.
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/399/4
    now itachi willingly gave up his eyes and ms abilities to sasuke right before dieing. this could be the final secret to ems: the eyes of the sibling must be given up willingly.

this is just one idea, everyone feel free to give thoughts supporting or rejecting it. I'm always open to hearing different theories.

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

can madara use susanoo amerterasu and tsyukomi its odd he havent used them yet not even against the 4th hokage and if he had them he wouldnt be scared of itachi anyone agree or disagree

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    chillin

can madara use susanoo amerterasu and tsyukomi its odd he havent used them yet not even against the 4th hokage and if he had them he wouldnt be scared of itachi anyone agree or disagree
    We don't yet know what Madara's MS abilities are. He did refer to Sasuke as having a good pair of eyes being able to use Susanoo so we have to assume he knows something that we don't about MS abilities. Maybe he has seen someone before who could use those 3 abilities (himself, his brother or someone else from the past maybe?) or he knows how rare certain MS abilities are. I have had discussions about this topic in the past, but the way I see it, a true Uchiha with two sharingans will spawn 3 MS abilities and those 3 abilities are generated from a limited number of possible MS abilities that are determined perhaps radomly or based on the person's affinity/ power. Sound plausible? Feel free to retort instead of just moving on to new topics each time .

Status
    Feb 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

MEi do u think she is fighting hanzo
    or is she somewhere else

A has so much respoinsbilty as the leader of the army
    but i can assum tobi will transport there and fight the 5th and A

Choujiro courl be with mei also

i have a random theory
    concering saskue jugo and suiegets u
    k imagine saskue
    wearing Madras old battle armour and such 3rd in command or 4th in command
    TObi as its in his power finds Jugo and suiegutsu
    Saskue and tobi combine there powers and gives both of these guyz special power ups

and as saskue makes tobis forces stronger and leads 1k zetsus along with his overpowerd duo

narutos istraining and most like masterd FTG
    Rasegnan
    TBR
    and also made and encahcned version of the cloak with sage mode

Kabuto
    he will cotinue to surpries us all

Status
    Feb 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Floydical View Post
    We don't yet know what Madara's MS abilities are. He did refer to Sasuke as having a good pair of eyes being able to use Susanoo so we have to assume he knows something that we don't about MS abilities. Maybe he has seen someone before who could use those 3 abilities (himself, his brother or someone else from the past maybe?) or he knows how rare certain MS abilities are. I have had discussions about this topic in the past, but the way I see it, a true Uchiha with two sharingans will spawn 3 MS abilities and those 3 abilities are generated from a limited number of possible MS abilities that are determined perhaps radomly or based on the person's affinity/ power. Sound plausible? Feel free to retort instead of just moving on to new topics each time .
    because of MS
    SASkue can utulize blaze Realse
    so i think there are more the one MS techniques
    based on japanese Mythology

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

my bad for all the different topics its my first time using this and i have so much questions. since kakashi got his qwn type of ms maybe its possible that different experiences cause different ms to be awakened and kamui looks just like madaras space time maybe its an advanced version of kamui

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i think neji's father is going to be taken care of with no prob even though i'd like to see him fight. for those who might have forgotten neji's family branch has the cursed mark!!!

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Has status no user this.

Hey all

Omningan started about Naruto and SO6P discussion... but! fox didnt say this is sage of six paths. Fox said exactly: "This is... Sage of Six Paths' ...!" which should mean that jutsu Naruto used to seal fox comes originaly from SO6P (jutsu of sage of six paths/ sage of six paths' jutsu)

Last edited by Phobos; 01-31-2011 at 08:09 AM.

Status
    Dec 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

my bad for all the different topics its my first time using this and i have so much questions. since kakashi got his qwn type of ms maybe its possible that different experiences cause different ms to be awakened and kamui looks just like madaras space time maybe its an advanced version of kamui
    Well, yes, these two MS techniques have similarities, but they also have differences. Kakashi's Kamui seems to be an offensive tech. It can be used at a long range (e.g. the beginning of shippuuden when he was chasing Deidara). It can also be used at small range (e.g. Pain throwing a nail at Kakashi and Kakashi warping it just before it hit him). So we can assume Kakashi's Kamui is an all-range tech (maybe not usable at point blank, but still you get the point). Now, let's look at Madara's space-time jutsu. When he uses it to warp people he has to touch them. He has only used it from a very low range - to absorb either himself or his enemies. Even in Torune's case when he knew he shouldn't have touched those nano-bugs he still made contact to absorb him. This seems to be a more defensive jutsu. It seems both of these two techniques have offensive and defensive use, but I would say Kamui is offensive and Madara's space-time is defensive.

Status
    Dec 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by sasuke721 View Post
    i am just going off of the final secret that itachi mentioned
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/386/13
    here it states that members of the uchiha clan would kill their best friend for the ms and then their siblings to make it permanent. now if other people did have ms and take a siblings eyes, they would gain ems. however, we know that nobody other than madara, and now sasuke, gained an ems. the final requirement may be that the siblings eyes need to willingly be given up in order for the ems to be unlocked. if this were true, then madara would have been telling the truth when he told sasuke that his brother offered his eyes to him.
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/399/4
    now itachi willingly gave up his eyes and ms abilities to sasuke right before dieing. this could be the final secret to ems: the eyes of the sibling must be given up willingly.

this is just one idea, everyone feel free to give thoughts supporting or rejecting it. I'm always open to hearing different theories.
    Good idea, it now makes sense why there was no other than madara that awakened the ems because the others stole their brothers eyes with force.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

yo dudes! let me try and show you an illustration of my theories as the 6 paths.
    please bear with the basics..eheh

here it goes..

YANG _________ YIN
    love _________ hate
    sacrifice _______ acceptance
    peace ________ war

the diagram is the wholity of my theories as paths, and it is harmoniously yin yang implicit in "balance".
    please also note the contractions (the small circles).
    ...(failed too insert the image...somebody could teach me though...my bad)
    feel free to scrutinize, revise and add. this is a free mangaworld...

yo omni!
    your chakra paths got my attention the most. i personally think they are more interesting than the first set you have.
    your first set was "madara oriented". i would like to know (should you grace with your wisdom) from you if i "could believe this set"
    which came from a "liar". when do we start believing lies? when could i see the credibility of this villain. i guess, i have to believe kabuto a little bit more.

..and regarding the so6p as so6p without the juubi, here's a link i found to support my claim:
    http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Rikudo_Sennin

here it says so6p referred to as rikudo sennin. and it is not written anywhere that the rikudo sennin was the s05p.
    ...well, nothing more to say my friend. guess, less talk, less mistakes with you.

but your posts really are outstanding. am beginning to mimick even your reference provisions. til next dude!

yo floydi!

regarding the so6p as so6p without the juubi, here's a link i found to support my claim:

here it says so6p referred to as rikudo sennin. and it is not written anywhere that the rikudo sennin was the s05p.
    though i know you support some of madara's paths...i guess i will believe him if and only if:
    1. he is in his deathbed doing confessions
    2. he is captured and interrogated that he surrenders all the knowledge he has -- for the truth or
    3. he switches side and help the alliance against ...lol...kabuto
    we all know these premises wont happen considering how powerful madara is.
    ..well, please endow us your profound thoughts?

damn...you shook me here..."the zetsus still travelled through land at the bottom depth of the ocean". geeezzz
    i think i have to accept this...but, isn't it closer to travel distance A to B in a straight line? going in the depths of the ocean indeed took their time to attack, but an intelligent plan to go undetected. still, isnt this way a lil foolish? thoughts idol?

yo danivass!

peace man!! no rough house dude!
    regarding the so6p as so6p without the juubi, here's a link i found to support my claim:

here it says so6p is referred to as rikudo sennin. and it is not written anywhere that the rikudo sennin was the s05p.
    ...still i am with you that this topic remains inconclusive. no quarrel whether assumptions or opinions are leveled to as conclusions.
    i dont assume, i only opine to the best imaginative descriptions i could dish out.

yo pervy nin!

here it says so6p is referred to as rikudo sennin. and it is not written anywhere that the rikudo sennin was the s05p.
    ...dont know if these repetitions irk you my friend. but as omni tells us...it is right there at our doorstep.

anyways, your paths re chakra are very plausible...allow me to add a bit.

my second path theories:

1. wind
    2. fire
    3. water
    4. earth
    5. lightning

and after mastering the 5

6. nature and all there is (and i would say, this isnt just senjutsu...it has to be more than that)..

what do you think pervy? the five are the elements consisting the cyclical harmony. then modify it with the nature's mastery...tadahhhh
    ...yin yang at its best. right pervy? oh, dont know how to make a diagram for this...

hasta mañana!

Last edited by jabznaruto; 01-31-2011 at 01:29 PM.

Senior Member Sennin Jinchuuriki's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Seeing the 2nd Tsuchikage in awesome will be awesome specially against the 3rd Tsuchikage.

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i think the six paths are people cause madara said he was the second path and nagato was the 3rd path.

1st senju hashirama
    2nd madara
    3rd nagato
    4thsasuke
    5th naruto
    6th rikodou sage

if anyone agrees or disagree please share

Last edited by Lord Snow; 01-31-2011 at 10:46 PM.

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

yea u right danivas but for some reason i keep thinking the guy behind the mask is not madara and its definatly not obito

Last edited by Lord Snow; 01-31-2011 at 10:47 PM.

Status
    Nov 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Hi guys I have a theory.... When Oro summoned 1st nd 2nd hokages to battle 3rd he (Oro) was not participating in battle at all, he was just keeping the distance and kabuto is here doing the same... I believe thts the shortcoming of the technique tht the user has to constantly supress the Summoned soul in his control or else they will not fight or return never to come back... I think someone (may be shikamru ) will notice this and they will trap kabuto to find and he will not have time to controll the summonings... the gud Suommonings like Chiyo, Asuma... and others will fight of Zetsus and return to their pure world...... then Saske will enter.... By this time even Naruto had mastered the Fox chakra rasengan... and he will feel Saske's chakra.....He will rush to the battle field (Now he can move so fast that it would almost be like FTG)... Now we have Sake with the story told by madara how Nine tails was nature and Naruto who knows Madara released.... Towards the end of battle Saske realizes Naruto is correct as,... He tries to release nine tails inside naruto but as now he posses Itachis eyes the Itachis memories (Itachis gift) will play its part as Itatchi did guess Saske will take his eye and will definitely fight Naruto... So now Saske willl believ in naruto.... but Madara/tobi will capture Saske as he wuld have weakened with Narutos fight.. and we will get to know more and final battle will began between Naruto & Madara.. as the TOAD sage predicted... Naruto will fight a certain Person with Great Power in his eyes.. by this time only madara will have 5 paths of 6 and Naruto wuld be last Path.... Ultimately Naruto will defeat Madara and will be enlightened and become Sage of 6 paths..... and MArry Hinata...

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by jabznaruto View Post
    yo omni!
    your chakra paths got my attention the most. i personally think they are more interesting than the first set you have.
    your first set was "madara oriented". i would like to know (should you grace with your wisdom) from you if i "could believe this set"
    which came from a "liar". when do we start believing lies? when could i see the credibility of this villain. i guess, i have to believe kabuto a little bit more.

..and regarding the so6p as so6p without the juubi, here's a link i found to support my claim:

...well, nothing more to say my friend. guess, less talk, less mistakes with you.

but your posts really are outstanding. am beginning to mimick even your reference provisions. til next dude!
    Jabz, thanks for the nice comments, man. I'm glad you like my post. I will try to respond to your post, although some of it is pretty far out there, I might come off a little harsh, so please forgive.

In regards to the sage of the six paths...
    I don't believe that So5P even makes any sense, of course he was never called that... He didnt even really become a massive legend until he saved the world from the Juubi, in my opinion. That is probably when he became known as the SO6P. The legend that Madara tells and that we hear other characters talk about isn't the sage before his fight with the Juubi. It is only after he conquers the Juubi and obtains its chakra, becoming the first Jinchuuriki that he becomes legend. It is the powers he had BEFORE the fight with the Juubi that allowed him to beat the Juubi. Think about Naruto fighting the Kyuubi. He had sage(nature chakra), he had wind(element chakra), he had uzumaki(mom), he had senju(dad, imo), and he had uchiha(itachi, imo). You can debate the last 2, but the first 3 aren't debatable. He used sage rasengans, wind rasengans, and had his mom's help. Without those 3 powers he would have been unable to defeat the Kyuubi. Same applies for the SO6P vs the Juubi. He would have been unable to defeat the Juubi if not for his preexisting powers. Did he have ALL 6 PATHS BEFORE the Juubi? I say no. I say the 6th path that made him famous, that made him the legend, that made him the one and only SO6P was his defeat and sealing of the monster, the Juubi. I can't prove this anymore than you can prove the opposite, but this speaks to me as truth.
    Use your own judgement to decide, but only Kishi can tell us one way or the other, if he ever does. I've given all the reasons I can, to prove my opinion.

Moving along to another subject...Liars.
    A liar is not incapable of telling the truth, and an honest man, is not incapable of telling a lie. There is no way that you can catch Madara in one lie and then assume that everything else he has said is a lie. That just doesn't work. Yes, I agree, that he lied to Sasuke, BIG TIME. He said that the Kyuubi attacking Konoha was a natural disaster. The funny thing about this, is that Sasuke KNEW he was being lied to. Itachi told Sasuke before he died, that Madara was responsible for the attack on Konoha, that Madara controlled the Kyuubi using his Sharingan and initiated the devastating attack on Konoha. It is obvious why Madara lied to Sasuke...he was trying to put Sasuke in his pocket, trying to recruit Sasuke to his team. He desperately needs Sasuke for his plans. He thought that by telling Sasuke the truth, that Sasuke would reject him. The crazy part is, that Sasuke knew, and didnt really care about it. Sasuke is content to be used by Madara, just as he was content to be used by Orochimaru. Sasuke uses these people just as much as they use him, and when he doesn't need them anymore, he stabs them in the back and then moves on. (i.e. kakashi, orochimaru, karin, and soon...Madara, imo)
    So my point is that, just because Madara lied to Sasuke about ONE thing. Does NOT mean that he lied to Konan about Izanagi and himself. It does NOT mean that he lied to the Kages about the Juubi and the SO6P. It does however mean that he is capable of lying when the time is right, and that we shouldn't blindly trust anything he says. Not that I blindy trust anyone, not even Kakashi. Everyone is capable of lying at anytime about anything. You have to use your own judgement to discern the truth from the lies. I believe that on the whole, Madara is a very truthful person. He likes to tell people what they didn't know. It gives him great satisfaction. He enjoyed telling Sasuke the truth about Itachi. He enjoyed telling the kages the truth about his moon's eye plan. He enjoyed telling Kisame that he is Madara. He enjoyed telling Konan who he is and how powerful he is as he killed her. Don't let yourself doubt the truth, just because you think the source, is a liar. In that way, you are blinding yourself.

I gotta be honest that I'm not really feeling your six paths theories, they are not very believable. I won't go into reasons why. I explained what I thought very intricately. My theories are well backed by example and reason. You have to be able to do the same with yours or else no one will believe them, whether they are true or false. If you can make them plausible then I will be happy to debate and even maybe believe.

As always, thanks to everyone who reads my posts.
    Don't be afraid to respond. Sometimes you guys help me a lot with your thoughts.