View Poll Results: Rate this week's chapter

Voters
182. You may not vote on this poll
  • *

    2 1.10%
  • * *

    5 2.75%
  • * * *

    14 7.69%
  • * * * *

    56 30.77%
  • * * * * *

    105 57.69%
Page 10 of 16 « First ... 67891011121314 ... Last»
Results 181 to 200 of 304
  1. #181
    Kage of Toronto Toronto's Avatar
    Status
    Toronto is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    350
    Location
    Toronto!!!
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 525 Discussion and 526 Predictions

    I think the 3'rd tsuchikage will die when he goes out to battle
     
         

  2. #182
    Wanderer Pervy nin's Avatar
    Status
    Pervy nin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    60
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 525 Discussion and 526 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Floydical
    Lastly, thats a good thought about the So6P but #5 I'm unsure about. If element was essential to the So6P, wouldn't Madara have let us know that he has the 5th path too? I mean I guess its possible that Madara doesn't have an affinity anymore, but we have to assume for now he does, and its probably fire. Are you saying he needs a particular element? It is true we know very little hard facts about Madara's current abilities outside of teleporting so maybe he has lost his affinity.
    Floydical yo!

    First time talking, hopefully not the last. Wanted to just chime in on this idea while I gather my thoughts for all the great things you, jabz, and omni said!

    Remember that Tobi-Madara told Konan during their fight that he had two of the sage's six paths, http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/510/12 . Well, the reason for his fight with Konan was to obtain the Rinnegan. The Rinnegan allows it's user to control all forms of nature: fire, wind, earth, water, ying, yang, and maybe all the combinations? Tobi-Madara now has three of the sage's six paths. What's left to obtain?

    4. Jinchuuriki chakra - obtained when Tobi-madara seals the Juubi within himself.
    5. Senjutsu chakra - We'll see. Any ideas please?
    6. Uzumaki chakra - Again we'll have to wait and see.

    Now I'm unsure if the uzumaki chakra is the last path, but the other five paths seems to make sense for my two cents! I think the uzumaki chakra will ultimately be one path of six, because of the clans renown for sealing techs. Obviously sealing techs are important in the narutoverse, especially when considering that tailed beast are sealed in jinchuurikis using powerful seals.

    We'll all have to wait an see, but it looks like Omnigan really helped lay the pieces out for figuring out the six paths of the sage, or a least five of them (uzumaki, still not sure).

    I'll get back at the rest of you guys with an edit real quick, just let me think a bit!

    Quote Originally Posted by Jabznaruto
    ..let me first jump off to minato's sealing half of the fox's chakra within himself thru SF and the other half to Naruto. i believe that what was sealed was "half of both yin and yang of the chakra" within Naruto and the same with the demon art tech thru minato.
    Jabz, I know you wrote a lot more, but I don't disagree with thoughts nor could I say anymore than you'd already stated before. In other words...I agree with your words about the chakra topic!

    This quote is key, I do believe. Let me expand with some support for my main man, if i may. http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/503/17 , Minato never ever states that he's sealing away a specific part of the kyuubi's charka, whether it be yin or yang. http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/504/7 , clearly the foxes chakra has been diminished, just notice by the small footprint image! http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/370/11 and http://somemangas.com/alt/Naruto/370/om/, (pg 11 of the chapter). It seems like we have some contradictions in translations, OH OH OH!!! I rely on narutobase and out of respect for this place i'll have to agree with their translation as being correct, but it must be said that any manga website is wonderful thing! Furthermore, and probably most important is the confusion and contradiction that would come if the kyuubi's yin chakra were sealed...

    First yin and yang definitions from the narutowikia, http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Yin_Release and http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Yang_Release (be sure to read the definitions!) . Now bare with, because I know the wikia say the ying chakra was sealed by Minato...of course this statement is provided from a source, as I showed earlier sources can differ, so lets say this info was obtained from the translation of somemangas.com and lets say they're wrong with their translation. Moreover, why would the fox decrease in size if his yin chakra was taken? If you read the definitions the yin chakra governs spiritual energy and yang governs physical energy. Please do tell me what chakra you think needs to be taken to decrease the size of the kyuubi? Did I hear yang!?

    In conclusion, I'm with Jabz about half of the kyuubi or half of each chakra being sealed. Whether it all return is another story...

    May add more to this with some additional research. Tell me what you think and I apologize for any mistakes!

    Pervy nin out...for now
     
         
    Last edited by Pervy nin; 01-29-2011 at 09:26 PM.

  3. #183
    Kage of Toronto Toronto's Avatar
    Status
    Toronto is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    350
    Location
    Toronto!!!
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 525 Discussion and 526 Predictions

    OK NARUTO.... why dont u learn how to transform into the 9 tails then learn tailed beast bomb/ball...ull be 20x better and everybody wont think u cheated
     
         

  4. #184
    Member
    Status
    Kapachee is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    72
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 525 Discussion and 526 Predictions

    i guess oro used iwr against garaa's dad...i bet all these summon's were oro's plan kabuto is just finishing his plan. makes you think if oro stole this dna from madara when he was in akatsuki
     
         

  5. #185
    Kimblee Vs. Kisame Floydical's Avatar
    Status
    Floydical is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    3,188
    Location
    In Your Blind Spot
    chillin
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 525 Discussion and 526 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Pervy nin View Post
    Floydical yo!

    First time talking, hopefully not the last. Wanted to just chime in on this idea while I gather my thoughts for all the great things you, jabz, and omni said!

    Remember that Tobi-Madara told Konan during their fight that he had two of the sage's six paths, http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/510/12 . Well, the reason for his fight with Konan was to obtain the Rinnegan. The Rinnegan allows it's user to control all forms of nature: fire, wind, earth, water, ying, yang, and maybe all the combinations? Tobi-Madara now has three of the sage's six paths. What's left to obtain?

    4. Jinchuuriki chakra - obtained when Tobi-madara seals the Juubi within himself.
    5. Senjutsu chakra - We'll see. Any ideas please?
    6. Uzumaki chakra - Again we'll have to wait and see.

    Now I'm unsure if the uzumaki chakra is the last path, but the other five paths seems to make sense for my two cents! I think the uzumaki chakra will ultimately be one path of six, because of the clans renown for sealing techs. Obviously sealing techs are important in the narutoverse, especially when considering that tailed beast are sealed in jinchuurikis using powerful seals.

    We'll all have to wait an see, but it looks like Omnigan really helped lay the pieces out for figuring out the six paths of the sage, or a least five of them (uzumaki, still not sure).

    I'll get back at the rest of you guys with an edit real quick, just let me think a bit!
    Hmm okay lets first look back at Omegiman's 6:

    1. Senju (naruto/minato and madara/hashirama)
    2. Uchiha (naruto/itachi and madara/himself)
    3. Uzumaki (naruto/kushina and madara/nagato)
    4. Nature (naruto only. hes a sage.)
    5. Element (naruto/wind and madara/???)
    6. Tailed Beast (naruto only, madara is not a jinchuuriki)

    So your saying #3 is uncertain? Well lets look at this topic again.

    We know Madara has 3 out of 6 paths, two of them being the Senju and Uchiha DNA in him, which accounts for the physical body he needs in order to match some of the So6P powers. We can basically conclude that this is the only DNA he needs physically because the sage's two sons accounted for the powers of the sage's eyes and body and we know they later became the Uchiha and Senju. Now lets concentrate on Nagato who Madara directly referred to as the 3rd Path...

    We don't actually know for certain what aspect of Nagato makes him the 3rd path. IMO, its his rinnegan not his Uzumaki descent. We know Naruto is an Uzumaki and Madara directly stated that he sees the first Hokage in him. This means that for all intensive purposes, senju= Uzumaki when it comes to becoming the So6P. To me, it is not required for him to have Uzumaki DNA on top of Senju.

    Before I go into the other paths, we have to consider one important fact: Nagato being killed was not part of Madara's plan. In fact, it was highly unexpected and Madara was very shocked that it happened. What does that say about him taking Nagato's corpse? It means that either way, Nagato had something that Madara was eventually gonna need to become the 2nd sage. Now if it was simply Uzumaki DNA, he would not have had any need to kill Nagato himself, he could just get the DNA from someone else. But I don't think Nagato had a long term purpose for Madara. If anything, killing Nagato might have always been on his agenda, just much later on. After finding out that Madara GAVE the rinnegan to Nagato, it makes sense that Madara always intended to take it back in the end. This is my argument to why the rinnegan is path #3.

    When it comes to the Nature and Element paths listed as 4 and 5, I believe that can all be contained within the Sage's eyes. We know the rinnegan had control of all elements and Izangi used Yin and Yang to create things. Basically, that means Madara has these 2 paths already, but his eyes are still imcomplete. We know the Rinnegan is considered a 'gift from the So6P' but it was not the extent of his eyes. We know the truly 'perfect' eyes have a rinnegan pattern with 9 sharingan tome and it seems that the yin/yang of Izangi has a role in the eyes as well. What am I getting at here? I think all 3 of the modern eyes are needed to have the perfect eye. This includes the rinnegan as Nagato had it, a sharingan (minimum 3 tome pattern) and byakugan.

    This leads me to think the first 5 are:
    1. Senju 2. Uchiha 3. Rinnegan 4. Sharingan 5. Byakugan

    I've said this before, but Uchiha/Sharingan being two paths is a bit strange but perhaps Madara himself can't qualify for both by himself and needs Sasuke's eyes to qualify for that path. Its also possible that Madara needs a working MS ie saskuke if in fact he lost his MS (I believe he still has it though). I believe that having all three eyes, and the two blood descendants is essentially the So6P. All that's left is the Juubi which I do believe is the 6th path.

    Keep in mind that Naruto basically had a sage's body by fully controlling the Kyubi. For that reason, I don't think that a sage's body is in itself a path. That aspect is contained in the tailed beasts. I guess it would be possible for the 6th path to simply be being a Jinchurinki of any 1 of the tailed beasts but we have to assume that being the Juubi's Jinchurinki is the only certain 6th path.

    Basically, I think the 6 are:
    1. Senju
    2. Uchiha
    3. Rinnegan
    4. Sharingan
    5. Byakugan
    6. Juubi

    Where 1,2 and 6 basically account for the body and 3-5 account for the eyes. Thoughts?
     
         

  6. #186
    Member Omningan's Avatar
    Status
    Omningan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    193
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 525 Discussion and 526 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Kapachee View Post
    i guess oro used iwr against garaa's dad...i bet all these summon's were oro's plan kabuto is just finishing his plan. makes you think if oro stole this dna from madara when he was in akatsuki
    its possible that some of the dna was collected by orochimaru, but I find it much more believeable that Kabuto did. he is the medical nin, he is the one summoning them, this isnt for orochimaru. kabuto specifically said that he was inspired by naruto and that he merged orochimarus dna with his own in order to improve himself. in order to test himself, and become even greater than orochimaru ever was. this is not orochimarus plan. this is kabutos plan.

    Quote Originally Posted by Toronto View Post
    OK NARUTO.... why dont u learn how to transform into the 9 tails then learn tailed beast bomb/ball...ull be 20x better and everybody wont think u cheated
    um.... that was explained. naruto tried to transform into the fox. it didnt work remember?
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/519/8
    kyuubi hates naruto and without cooperation they cant do the transformation... maybe you missed that part??

    Quote Originally Posted by Pervy nin View Post
    Floydical yo!
    First time talking, hopefully not the last. Wanted to just chime in on this idea while I gather my thoughts for all the great things you, jabz, and omni said!

    Remember that Tobi-Madara told Konan during their fight that he had two of the sage's six paths, http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/510/12 . Well, the reason for his fight with Konan was to obtain the Rinnegan. The Rinnegan allows it's user to control all forms of nature: fire, wind, earth, water, ying, yang, and maybe all the combinations? Tobi-Madara now has three of the sage's six paths. What's left to obtain?

    4. Jinchuuriki chakra - obtained when Tobi-madara seals the Juubi within himself.
    5. Senjutsu chakra - We'll see. Any ideas please?
    6. Uzumaki chakra - Again we'll have to wait and see.

    Now I'm unsure if the uzumaki chakra is the last path, but the other five paths seems to make sense for my two cents! I think the uzumaki chakra will ultimately be one path of six, because of the clans renown for sealing techs. Obviously sealing techs are important in the narutoverse, especially when considering that tailed beast are sealed in jinchuurikis using powerful seals.
    We'll all have to wait an see, but it looks like Omnigan really helped lay the pieces out for figuring out the six paths of the sage, or a least five of them (uzumaki, still not sure).
    I'll get back at the rest of you guys with an edit real quick, just let me think a bit!
    uzumaki is definitely one of the pieces. THATS why he fought konan.
    its what madara took from nagato. he said I have the 3rd piece of the so6p.
    when he took the rinnengan. and then alluded to the fact that nagato was uzumaki and his red hair showed that trait. but he over used the rinnengan when he rezzed konoha village and turned his hair white. madara took the uzumaki dna. that is the important part. the rinnengan is just an doujutsu.
    he wanted the dna that came with it...uzumaki.

    as far as the sage chakra that madara needs... who knows? maybe he will steal it from naruto or another source... thats my guess.

    Quote Originally Posted by Toronto View Post
    I think the 3'rd tsuchikage will die when he goes out to battle
    i agree. i think he will die, but he will help the shinobi cause. he will defeat his master the 2nd tsuchikage and go down like a true ninja.

    Quote Originally Posted by nrto60 View Post
    and personally, i think naruto should go to frog village and make a thousand clones with his normal chakra and make them all gather natural energy...:D
    that'll provide him unbelievable amount of sage chakra....... remember like he defeated the kyuubi?????
    and as i had said earlier, now that naruto has separated himself from "hatred" of kyuubi, i think ma & pa can merge with him to provide sage chakra..... and if that could happen, then i think sage chakra is a better option.......... his body won't be physically harmed and he will have more time...........
    man...youre killing me....he didnt separate from the kyuubis hatred. he freed himself from his own inner hatred at the waterfall.
    he was tormenting himself and feeling hatred at himself and the world.
    he had to accept who he is on a deeper level to be able to meet the kyuubi in the temple. otherwise he wouldnt have had the inner strength to win.
    the kyuubi still hates him. and the kyuubi is still evil as all hell.
    which is why the frogs cant combine with him. that hasnt changed. besides that was jiraiyas thing, it would be gay if naruto could only be powerful because of some frogs on his shoulders.

    and sage mode is pretty much over with anyways. now that he has tailed beast mode, he will rarely need sage mode, and if he does it wont be for an extended period of time.
    and he just straight up cant do more than 2 clones at the waterfall. even doing that is insanely difficult and shows how well trained naruto really is.
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/434/13

    Quote Originally Posted by Floydical View Post
    Hmm I have to admit, taking only the Kyubi's Yin and sealing it forever is a bit confusing, but we have to take what both Jiraya said and Minato said to be fact. As I eluded to before, perhaps different rules apply to the Kyubi while its inside Naruto. Perhaps he does somehow feed off Naruto's Yin to create his own shape? We do know for a fact, however, that if Naruto were to die, the Kyubi would be revived. Knowing that, maybe a loop hole exists for tailed beasts in regard to yin/yang. We have to keep another possibility in mind: perhaps Minato didn't actually take 100% of the Kyubi's Yin and seal it forever, perhaps some is always gonna be left over? We know that Naruto pulled all of the Kyubi's remaining chakra from him and stored it away; but the Kyubi still exists inside him! This means he can't be 100% will at this time, he has to have some chakra left right? Perhaps both Naruto and Minato left a little bit of both his yin and yang within him without ever really noticing it? It seems possible to me.

    As for Minato, his process of sealing the kyubi in the death god, sealing it in naruto and sealing both his and his wife's remaining chakra in Naruto is crazy to say the least. It seemed to me that as soon as he used Shikai Fujin, he'd die but in fact he had time to spare. Seems he knew exactly how long he had and was able to use it all perfectly. As for the sealing, I think it was a result of Minato's strength that pulled the Kyubi's chakra out so fast. In the Oro/ third hokage fight, he initially pulled Oro's soul out very fast and nearly killed him but was struck by his sword. But before that, he was still very weak from his age yet managed to pull it out quite fast. I think the strength or chakra level of the victim has no influence on how fast his soul is pulled out, I thought it was clear that only the strength of the user mattered i.e. the awesome 4th hokage.

    Lastly, thats a good thought about the So6P but #5 I'm unsure about. If element was essential to the So6P, wouldn't Madara have let us know that he has the 5th path too? I mean I guess its possible that Madara doesn't have an affinity anymore, but we have to assume for now he does, and its probably fire. Are you saying he needs a particular element? It is true we know very little hard facts about Madara's current abilities outside of teleporting so maybe he has lost his affinity.

    Oh and one other thing. I think it is clear that the Juubi is capable of being revived even if it doesn't consist of 100% of its original chakra. We know for a fact that Madara has used a large portion of the Beasts' chakra over the years to create zetsu clones, so much has been lost already. He must know something pretty basic, and my thoughts are that the Juubi can still be revived, but he will simply be smaller that he originally was due to his lower overall chakra levels. I guess the requirement is to have at least a little bit of each of the 9 beasts's chakra in order for the Juubi to come into existence. Perhaps the 'will' of all 9 beasts is required too and thus the Gedo Mazo is needed.
    thanks for the good response man, you and pervy nin are some of the only ones that makes me want to keep posting. others are making me want to :flaw:

    i think the demons powers/chakra regenerate. imo, there is no such thing as using them up permanently. no such thing as "lost". sure madara has siphoned powers from the beasts through the statue for the zetsus, but that wont permanently lower their levels. their essences can be stolen (ie sora, gin-kin, etc) but that can never change what they really are and what they represent. pieces of the juubi.

    and for your comment on the shiki fujin, i didnt get the impression that sarutobi couldnt pull out orochimarus soul because he was stabbed and had no strength. surely he was weakened, but that didnt stop him from trying to keep pulling it all the way out for a long time. it was obviously a battle of wills. and in the situation of minato vs kyuubi it didnt seem that way in the slightest. as if minatos WILL is that much stronger than the kyuubis? there should have at least been a struggle. and with a technique like that, how do you get half so easily, and even choose which half you want? all seems sort of ridiculous to me. this is how it should have gone. minato on the left, kyuubi on the right. :no_ignore:
     
         

  7. #187
    Member Omningan's Avatar
    Status
    Omningan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    193
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 525 Discussion and 526 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Floydical View Post
    Hmm okay lets first look back at Omegiman's 6:

    1. Senju (naruto/minato and madara/hashirama)
    2. Uchiha (naruto/itachi and madara/himself)
    3. Uzumaki (naruto/kushina and madara/nagato)
    4. Nature (naruto only. hes a sage.)
    5. Element (naruto/wind and madara/???)
    6. Tailed Beast (naruto only, madara is not a jinchuuriki)

    So your saying #3 is uncertain? Well lets look at this topic again.

    We know Madara has 3 out of 6 paths, two of them being the Senju and Uchiha DNA in him, which accounts for the physical body he needs in order to match some of the So6P powers. We can basically conclude that this is the only DNA he needs physically because the sage's two sons accounted for the powers of the sage's eyes and body and we know they later became the Uchiha and Senju. Now lets concentrate on Nagato who Madara directly referred to as the 3rd Path...

    We don't actually know for certain what aspect of Nagato makes him the 3rd path. IMO, its his rinnegan not his Uzumaki descent. We know Naruto is an Uzumaki and Madara directly stated that he sees the first Hokage in him. This means that for all intensive purposes, senju= Uzumaki when it comes to becoming the So6P. To me, it is not required for him to have Uzumaki DNA on top of Senju.

    Before I go into the other paths, we have to consider one important fact: Nagato being killed was not part of Madara's plan. In fact, it was highly unexpected and Madara was very shocked that it happened. What does that say about him taking Nagato's corpse? It means that either way, Nagato had something that Madara was eventually gonna need to become the 2nd sage. Now if it was simply Uzumaki DNA, he would not have had any need to kill Nagato himself, he could just get the DNA from someone else. But I don't think Nagato had a long term purpose for Madara. If anything, killing Nagato might have always been on his agenda, just much later on. After finding out that Madara GAVE the rinnegan to Nagato, it makes sense that Madara always intended to take it back in the end. This is my argument to why the rinnegan is path #3.

    When it comes to the Nature and Element paths listed as 4 and 5, I believe that can all be contained within the Sage's eyes. We know the rinnegan had control of all elements and Izangi used Yin and Yang to create things. Basically, that means Madara has these 2 paths already, but his eyes are still imcomplete. We know the Rinnegan is considered a 'gift from the So6P' but it was not the extent of his eyes. We know the truly 'perfect' eyes have a rinnegan pattern with 9 sharingan tome and it seems that the yin/yang of Izangi has a role in the eyes as well. What am I getting at here? I think all 3 of the modern eyes are needed to have the perfect eye. This includes the rinnegan as Nagato had it, a sharingan (minimum 3 tome pattern) and byakugan.

    This leads me to think the first 5 are:
    1. Senju 2. Uchiha 3. Rinnegan 4. Sharingan 5. Byakugan

    I've said this before, but Uchiha/Sharingan being two paths is a bit strange but perhaps Madara himself can't qualify for both by himself and needs Sasuke's eyes to qualify for that path. Its also possible that Madara needs a working MS ie saskuke if in fact he lost his MS (I believe he still has it though). I believe that having all three eyes, and the two blood descendants is essentially the So6P. All that's left is the Juubi which I do believe is the 6th path.

    Keep in mind that Naruto basically had a sage's body by fully controlling the Kyubi. For that reason, I don't think that a sage's body is in itself a path. That aspect is contained in the tailed beasts. I guess it would be possible for the 6th path to simply be being a Jinchurinki of any 1 of the tailed beasts but we have to assume that being the Juubi's Jinchurinki is the only certain 6th path.

    Basically, I think the 6 are:
    1. Senju
    2. Uchiha
    3. Rinnegan
    4. Sharingan
    5. Byakugan
    6. Juubi

    Where 1,2 and 6 basically account for the body and 3-5 account for the eyes. Thoughts?


    ive thrown around the idea of the byakugan as well.
    but something is telling me that naruto has the so6p now...the kyuubi noticed something...
    sure he doesnt have the doujutsus... but how does one get three eyes?
    how is it possible to have the rinnengan, the sharingan, and the byakugan at the same time? and how would either of them achieve that?
    i believe the doujutus are powerful, but not a requirement. its more about the dna im thinking. hence uchiha and sharingan are the same.
    hence rinnengan and uzumaki are the same.

    i loved your post though, i can tell that your wheel is spinning upstairs and im glad im not the only one putting some serious thought into it, and sharing it in an intellectual manner. i think id go somewhere else to post if everyone here did these notorious, idiotic one-liner posts like are so common. maybe together we can figure this thing out even before kishi has to spell it out for us.
     
         

  8. #188
    Kimblee Vs. Kisame Floydical's Avatar
    Status
    Floydical is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    3,188
    Location
    In Your Blind Spot
    chillin
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 525 Discussion and 526 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Omningan View Post

    thanks for the good response man, you and pervy nin are some of the only ones that makes me want to keep posting. others are making me want to :flaw:

    i think the demons powers/chakra regenerate. imo, there is no such thing as using them up permanently. no such thing as "lost". sure madara has siphoned powers from the beasts through the statue for the zetsus, but that wont permanently lower their levels. their essences can be stolen (ie sora, gin-kin, etc) but that can never change what they really are and what they represent. pieces of the juubi.

    and for your comment on the shiki fujin, i didnt get the impression that sarutobi couldnt pull out orochimarus soul because he was stabbed and had no strength. surely he was weakened, but that didnt stop him from trying to keep pulling it all the way out for a long time. it was obviously a battle of wills. and in the situation of minato vs kyuubi it didnt seem that way in the slightest. as if minatos WILL is that much stronger than the kyuubis? there should have at least been a struggle. and with a technique like that, how do you get half so easily, and even choose which half you want? all seems sort of ridiculous to me. this is how it should have gone. minato on the left, kyuubi on the right. :no_ignore:
    Alright, I see your point but I think surprise has a significant role on the Shiki Fujin technique. Here is when Saru started taking out his soul:
    http://somemangas.com/alt/Naruto/123/cm/last/
    He knew that it would have killed Oro and he knew he had the strength to do it. Not until after he was stabbed by the sword did he have trouble taking out the soul and only once Oro realized it and started resisting was he able to pull some of it back. I think that the surprise the 3rd was able to implement was a key role and the same can be said for the 4th's sealing of the Kyubi. Again, I think as long as the user is strong enough and has that element of surprise, an opponent of any strength can be taken down via Shiki Fujin. Make sense?

    Quote Originally Posted by Omningan View Post

    ive thrown around the idea of the byakugan as well.
    but something is telling me that naruto has the so6p now...the kyuubi noticed something...
    sure he doesnt have the doujutsus... but how does one get three eyes?
    how is it possible to have the rinnengan, the sharingan, and the byakugan at the same time? and how would either of them achieve that?
    i believe the doujutus are powerful, but not a requirement. its more about the dna im thinking. hence uchiha and sharingan are the same.
    hence rinnengan and uzumaki are the same.

    i loved your post though, i can tell that your wheel is spinning upstairs and im glad im not the only one putting some serious thought into it, and sharing it in an intellectual manner. i think id go somewhere else to post if everyone here did these notorious, idiotic one-liner posts like are so common. maybe together we can figure this thing out even before kishi has to spell it out for us.
    My thought is that once all 3 of the eyes are obtained, they evolve into the perfect eye; kind of like the MS becoming EMS. We know that someone needs someone else's sharingans in addition to their own MS in order to get EMS. Basically 2 sharingans + 2 MS's evolve to 2 EMS. I think the combination of the three eyes will do the same, evolve into the perfect rinnegan. Maybe that means he needs two of each? That wouldn't be much of a stretch since he could just take Hinata or Neji and bingo.
     
         
    Last edited by Floydical; 01-29-2011 at 09:37 PM. Reason: added response

  9. #189
    Member
    Status
    Kapachee is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    72
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 525 Discussion and 526 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Omningan View Post
    uzumaki is definitely one of the pieces. THATS why he fought konan.
    its what madara took from nagato. he said I have the 3rd piece of the so6p.
    when he took the rinnengan. and then alluded to the fact that nagato was uzumaki and his red hair showed that trait. but he over used the rinnengan when he rezzed konoha village and turned his hair white. madara took the uzumaki dna. that is the important part. the rinnengan is just an doujutsu.
    he wanted the dna that came with it...uzumaki.
    he didnt want nagato's dna he was after his eyes
     
         

  10. #190
    Yondaime midexcess's Avatar
    Status
    midexcess is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    234
    Location
    Abuja, Nigeria.
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 525 Discussion and 526 Predictions

    kishi's got me dancing in circles and waiting for the next chapter with bated breath... Gaara's gonna whup many butts of that i'm sure
     
         

  11. #191
    Wanderer Pervy nin's Avatar
    Status
    Pervy nin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    60
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 525 Discussion and 526 Predictions

    Just wanted to let all the nin know I added to my first post on this page. It is in regards to the kyuubi chakra(s) inside of Naruto, if anyone is still interested in the topic...

    Ehhh. I looked on page 12 of chapter 370, http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/370/12 and Jiriya goes on to state Minato separated the yang chakra and stored it in Naruto =/...

    Looks like it's back to square one.

    Putting the kyuubi chakra aside, maybe this could provide insight into Minato's master planned derived from his mind...

    I'm thinking just from the page above and from what we know that Minato set the pieces into place for Naruto to replace So6P so he could face the ultimate evil, Madara. I say this because Minato believed he was fighting Madara, obviously Madara is renowned a one of the greatest shinobi to ever live. Minato knew that a very powerful nin would need to around to battle Madara in the future. He had certain pieces, which he knew he could use to establish a nin close to the power of the So6P in order to combat Madara. These pieces are...

    1. Minato knowing he is of senju descent, thus passing his clan's blood onto his child, Naruto.
    2. He knew Kushina was of uzumaki descent, thus passing her clan's blood onto her child, Naruto.
    3. One of Minato's teachers is a sage (Jiriya).
    4. The So6P had jhincuuriki chakra and Naruto was given jhinchuuriki chakra by his father, and minato made it so he could utilize this unique chakra that differs from senjutsu!

    All of these pieces add up to four of the six paths that the sage mastered. Now of course Minato took a gamble in hoping and assuming Naruto would somehow obtain uchiha chakra, and be able to use nature chakra (the last two paths of the six). I know all of these paths may not be so, but a lot of what he discuss has questions marks and thats some of the fun!

    My anticipation is a pain for this current unknown situation!
     
         
    Last edited by Pervy nin; 01-29-2011 at 10:01 PM.

  12. #192
    Kimblee Vs. Kisame Floydical's Avatar
    Status
    Floydical is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    3,188
    Location
    In Your Blind Spot
    chillin
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 525 Discussion and 526 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Pervy nin View Post
    Just wanted to let all the nin know I added to my first post on this page. It is in regards to the kyuubi chakra(s) inside of Naruto, if anyone is still interested in the topic...

    Ehhh. I looked on page 12 of chapter 370 and Jiriya goes on to state Minato separated the yang chakra and stored it in Naruto =/...

    Looks like it's back to square one.
    Yup, whatever translation you look at, it says Minato sealed the Kyubi's Yang within Naruto. I think the other page varies between saying the 'Dark' or 'Yin' was sealed via Shiki Fujin but Yin is clearly what is meant.
     
         
    Last edited by Floydical; 01-29-2011 at 09:56 PM.

  13. #193
    死を汚す前に Dracule's Avatar
    Status
    Dracule is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    11,129
    Location
    New World
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 525 Discussion and 526 Predictions

    Gaara's dad will probably get owned
     
         

  14. #194
    Academy Student
    Status
    SageHokageNaruto is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    26
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 525 Discussion and 526 Predictions

    I once read that minato and J-man left naruto an incomplete jutsu...Does anyone know anything about that or where I can find the the term in the manga?
     
         

  15. #195
    Wanderer Pervy nin's Avatar
    Status
    Pervy nin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    60
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 525 Discussion and 526 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Floydical
    Hmm okay lets first look back at Omegiman's 6:

    1. Senju (naruto/minato and madara/hashirama)
    2. Uchiha (naruto/itachi and madara/himself)
    3. Uzumaki (naruto/kushina and madara/nagato)
    4. Nature (naruto only. hes a sage.)
    5. Element (naruto/wind and madara/???)
    6. Tailed Beast (naruto only, madara is not a jinchuuriki)

    So your saying #3 is uncertain? Well lets look at this topic again.

    We know Madara has 3 out of 6 paths, two of them being the Senju and Uchiha DNA in him, which accounts for the physical body he needs in order to match some of the So6P powers. We can basically conclude that this is the only DNA he needs physically because the sage's two sons accounted for the powers of the sage's eyes and body and we know they later became the Uchiha and Senju. Now lets concentrate on Nagato who Madara directly referred to as the 3rd Path...

    We don't actually know for certain what aspect of Nagato makes him the 3rd path. IMO, its his rinnegan not his Uzumaki descent. We know Naruto is an Uzumaki and Madara directly stated that he sees the first Hokage in him. This means that for all intensive purposes, senju= Uzumaki when it comes to becoming the So6P. To me, it is not required for him to have Uzumaki DNA on top of Senju.

    Before I go into the other paths, we have to consider one important fact: Nagato being killed was not part of Madara's plan. In fact, it was highly unexpected and Madara was very shocked that it happened. What does that say about him taking Nagato's corpse? It means that either way, Nagato had something that Madara was eventually gonna need to become the 2nd sage. Now if it was simply Uzumaki DNA, he would not have had any need to kill Nagato himself, he could just get the DNA from someone else. But I don't think Nagato had a long term purpose for Madara. If anything, killing Nagato might have always been on his agenda, just much later on. After finding out that Madara GAVE the rinnegan to Nagato, it makes sense that Madara always intended to take it back in the end. This is my argument to why the rinnegan is path #3.

    When it comes to the Nature and Element paths listed as 4 and 5, I believe that can all be contained within the Sage's eyes. We know the rinnegan had control of all elements and Izangi used Yin and Yang to create things. Basically, that means Madara has these 2 paths already, but his eyes are still imcomplete. We know the Rinnegan is considered a 'gift from the So6P' but it was not the extent of his eyes. We know the truly 'perfect' eyes have a rinnegan pattern with 9 sharingan tome and it seems that the yin/yang of Izangi has a role in the eyes as well. What am I getting at here? I think all 3 of the modern eyes are needed to have the perfect eye. This includes the rinnegan as Nagato had it, a sharingan (minimum 3 tome pattern) and byakugan.

    This leads me to think the first 5 are:
    1. Senju 2. Uchiha 3. Rinnegan 4. Sharingan 5. Byakugan

    I've said this before, but Uchiha/Sharingan being two paths is a bit strange but perhaps Madara himself can't qualify for both by himself and needs Sasuke's eyes to qualify for that path. Its also possible that Madara needs a working MS ie saskuke if in fact he lost his MS (I believe he still has it though). I believe that having all three eyes, and the two blood descendants is essentially the So6P. All that's left is the Juubi which I do believe is the 6th path.

    Keep in mind that Naruto basically had a sage's body by fully controlling the Kyubi. For that reason, I don't think that a sage's body is in itself a path. That aspect is contained in the tailed beasts. I guess it would be possible for the 6th path to simply be being a Jinchurinki of any 1 of the tailed beasts but we have to assume that being the Juubi's Jinchurinki is the only certain 6th path.

    Basically, I think the 6 are:
    1. Senju
    2. Uchiha
    3. Rinnegan
    4. Sharingan
    5. Byakugan
    6. Juubi

    Where 1,2 and 6 basically account for the body and 3-5 account for the eyes. Thoughts?
    I'll be quick with my response...

    To me it seems that each path serves a great importance and relates to the So6P...

    I want to start with what I see about the eyes. The Byakugan has great abilities, no doubt, but it doesn't seem to serve much of a purpose for a grander scale and I don't believe it to be a path. The Sharingan has been shown to control at least one of the tailed beast, maybe key to the So6P controlling the Juubi? Moreover, we've seen that sharingan eyes can be "turned" off and on and maybe that is why he didn't see the tomes on the So6P eyes. Also, the tomes on the juubi could have been coming from the So6P, similar to what we saw when the kyuubi was under Tobi-Madara's control. The uchiha blood is important to maximizing the sharingan, thus I believe they should be one in the same and the uchiha are direct descendents of So6P not the hyuga clan. we now see the importance of the sharingan and the uchiha as one of the six paths

    Nature control was crucial to So6P and I think a very important PATH. I say this because it nature involves yin and yang release. I shouldn't have to say why these two things are important and in my mind it shouldn't even be disputed that nature chakra isn't one the six paths. The rinnegan allows control over all nature forms, but as we've seen it's possible to achieve mastery over three (only one other left) elements and to use yin and yang release via sharingan. So, the rinnegan isn't necessarily needed, but it is a useful tool.

    Senju chakra is key to great vitality and power of the physical body. Perhaps to maintain control of a creature like the juubi? Again senju is the other direct descendent of So6P and I believe i've stated the importance for this being one of the six paths.

    The uzumaki clan is a distant descendent of the Senju's, but I believe they very unique and become specialized in one area that was once important to the So6P, thus separating the uzumaki's chakras from the senju's and making them their own path. Of course the area the Uzumaki clan specialized in are seals. As I stated earlier seals are REQUIRED to become a jinchuuriki. If you want to be a successful jinchuuriki it would be best to of the blood of a clan that seems to be known as legendary when it comes to sealing techniques

    Importance of senjutsu chakra is a bit harder to explain, and this may be the path that could be replaced. But anytime sage is used it is used to label someone who has balanced their physical and spiritual chakra, thus making themselves stronger in every aspect. The s in So6P refers to Sage and perhaps it is because of his mastery over senjutsu charka, which would be useful for taming a creature like the juubi, especially when paired with senju, and uchiha chakras, in addition to complete nature control. sage mode now doubt helped naruto take control of the kyuubi and perhaps this is it's purpose as a path, providing just enough of an edge to obtain victory. I'm sure all stops had to be used by So6P to combat and win over the Juubi.

    In conclusion each of these paths plays a SPECIFIC/IMPORTANT role into controlling the juudi, whether this was the So6P initial plans for each path, who knows. He could have just been a master of each and utilized them all against the juubi, or he knew each of them would allow him to control the juubi, so he learned to become a master to each. Tobi-Madara's Moon's eye plan involves him becoming the jinchuuriki of the juubi (the final path as a result of the other five), and to succeed at this plan he needs each of these plans to combat and control the juubi.

    How he will obtain the other skills is yet to be seen, but it will be fun to witness such a crazy dream of his!

    I know this is extremely sloppy, but I'm enjoying this topic a lot and wanted to compose my ideas quickly, before I forgot. I hope this is good food for thought!

    Fin, for now!
     
         
    Last edited by Pervy nin; 01-30-2011 at 03:00 AM.

  16. #196
    Member ManifestAbundanceTV's Avatar
    Status
    ManifestAbundanceTV is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    39
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 525 Discussion and 526 Predictions

    I just wonder how big an impact, Killer Bee and Naruto are gonna make. And when Tsunade and the Other Kage's are going to realize that it's real out there.

    Naruto and Bee are going to whoop some ass. I'm Certain of It. But alot of people are gonna die before they catch wind of it.

    I just hope Naruto doesn't loose control when he finds out about Yamato.

    Plus DON"T FORGET ABOUT SASUKE GETTING READY. If sasuke finally gets up, this might be enough for sasuke to stop being evil.

    Especially when he bumps into Uchiha Itachi.
     
         

  17. #197
    Academy Student
    Status
    Mehaisi is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    4
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto manga 525 is now up!

    Quote Originally Posted by Stampy View Post
    Well I mean com'on guy!!! He see Kakashi 'bout to go on his morning rampage, Gaara finding the unfindable dude.... I don't think we should have expected any less than what happened next !!!
    this is very very bad.....garaa found a guy with no essence no chakra really ...how is he gonna seal him up ? and by everyone moveing around who fights who ?
     
         

  18. #198
    Member
    Status
    naruto9tailsfox is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    38
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto manga 525 is now up!

    Quote Originally Posted by -The Agent- View Post
    How can people not be excited? We have just been introduced to the Past Kages, and some of their abilities. We get to see Kakuzu, Neji's father, Dan, Asuma, possibly Itachi and Nagato since they were last seen traveling with Kakuzu. I'm excited for the next chapter. I want to learn more about Bloodline expansion. This chapter 5/5

    Edit:


    and the twins who took out the 2nd Hokage. I want to learn more about them too.
    This chapter is epic.
    Where did it say the twins took out the 2nd Hokage? But the twins do look bad ass! But my questions is, if kabuto can bring back all these ppl with such massive powers. Why hasn't he brought back Orchamariu? I truly think Orchmariu is going to take over Kabuto's body. And he will end up being the ultimate villan.
     
         

  19. #199
    Member danivass's Avatar
    Status
    danivass is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    385
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 525 Discussion and 526 Predictions

    Great theory you guys (Pervy nin, Omningan, Jabznaruto and Floydical) put together. It's a pity we have so little facts and we cannot be certain about what every path is. Below I will give my speculations.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pervy nin View Post
    Senju chakra is key to great vitality and power of the physical body. Perhaps to maintain control of a creature like the juubi? Again senju is the other direct descendent of So6P and I believe i've stated the importance for this being one of the six paths.
    The uzumaki clan is a distant descendent of the Senju's, but I believe they very unique and become specialized in one area that was once important to the So6P, thus separating the uzumaki's chakras from the senju's and making them their own path. Of course the area the Uzumaki clan specialized in are seals. As I stated earlier seals are REQUIRED to become a jinchuuriki. If you want to be a successful jinchuuriki it would be best to of the blood of a clan that seems to be known as legendary when it comes to sealing techniques
    What if it's not the sealing techs, but the great, strong chakra of the Uzumaki clan? I mean, it was so strong that everyone from the clan was long-lived. Also, Kushina and Nagato's chakras were really strong and the power of a technique seems to be proportional to the quality of the chakra used to perform the technique. Not really sure if the power of techniques really counts, but at least the strength of the chakra is important. Here is the list of paths I made with 5 and 6 being unknown for now.
    1) Senju - Sage's body, gives stamina and physical strength
    2) Uchiha - Sage's spiritual energy, gives mental strength
    3) Uzumaki - Sage's powerful chakra, gives strength to ninjutsu (and genjutsu?)
    4) Rinnegan - Sage's eyes, give all chakra natures
    5) (?)
    6) Juubi (?)

    And here is my explanation for Madara having only three paths so far. He is an Uchiha, he got Hashirama's living tissue, so that makes two. I believe the word living is key. Now, when he got to Nagato, he was dead from having used up all his chakra. He took the Rinnegan which was the third path. What if Madara had intended Nagato to be two paths - the Rinnegan and the Uzumaki clan's chakra - from the very moment he gave him the dojutsu. But when Nagato died he didn't have any chakra in his body because he used it all up and thus he was only one path. So now Madara is in need of Uzumaki chakra - maybe he can take Naruto's, maybe he'll find someone else.

    I have speculated about the last path being the Juubi, but evidence is inconclusive. Yes, Madara did go through the trouble of capturing, extracting and re-sealing the bijuu. But that could have been in order to create his Zetsu army and later on as an infinite chakra source for him and not as a path. We don't know if the So6P was the So6P before he sealed the Juubi inside himself, or if he became the So6P when he sealed it (and by this I mean whether he had the power of the six paths (not to be confused with the six paths of Pain, those were reanimated bodies with one type of technique each, I am talking about powers as in characteristics increasing one's strength etc.) prior or following his battle with the Juubi).

    Sorry for my long explanations in the brackets, I hope this will be understandable. By the way, does anybody remember my theory about Gedo Mazo being the actual body of the Juubi?
     
         

  20. #200
    -Haku Yuki-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Haku Yuki- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    19,114
    Location
    Konohagakure tavern
    Praise helix!
    ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 525 Discussion and 526 Predictions

    if konan was wacthing nagatos body how did kabuto steal his dna
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •