Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    chillin

The Mystery 'Men' Revealed?

A few chapters back some of us discussed the 'mystery man' traveling with what we called the 'emotional attachment' group consisting of Neji's dad, Asuma and Dan. Seems its quite likely that Kin and Ginkaku were the mystery 'men' that were traveling with them. What do you guys think?

I mean it seemed clear to me that it was one guy that was left unidentified traveling with this group, not two. And if they are part of this attachment group, than what is their association? I mean someone mentioned in another thread that they had the whisker marks like Naruto (that I had failed to notice) but what does that mean exactly? Are they just Uzumaki's who got some of the Nine Tails' chakra from Kushina?? Let me know what you guys think.

Banned
    Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Half Lycan Primape Giant....
    Half Canine Monsterous Demon

Re: The Mystery 'Men' Revealed?

Quote Originally Posted by Floydical View Post
    A few chapters back some of us discussed the 'mystery man' traveling with what we called the 'emotional attachment' group consisting of Neji's dad, Asuma and Dan. Seems its quite likely that Kin and Ginkaku were the mystery 'men' that were traveling with them. What do you guys think?

I mean it seemed clear to me that it was one guy that was left unidentified traveling with this group, not two. And if they are part of this attachment group, than what is their association? I mean someone mentioned in another thread that they had the whisker marks like Naruto (that I had failed to notice) but what does that mean exactly? Are they just Uzumaki's who got some of the Nine Tails' chakra from Kushina?? Let me know what you guys think.
    i think Naruto's whiskers may be due to him being born out of the 9tails jinchuriki Kushina. the cloud twins may be related to the cloud kidnapping Kushina incident and maybe Kushina had chakra stolen from her that was used in an experiment on these 2 bros.. they must have been born with 9tails chakra in them giving them whiskers like Naruto.. and they might have gotten 9tails chakra like Sora in the fillers arc.. just my thought...

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    chillin

Quote Originally Posted by NarutoVsGoku View Post
    i think Naruto's whiskers may be due to him being born out of the 9tails jinchuriki Kushina. the cloud twins may be related to the cloud kidnapping Kushina incident and maybe Kushina had chakra stolen from her that was used in an experiment on these 2 bros.. they must have been born with 9tails chakra in them giving them whiskers like Naruto.. and they might have gotten 9tails chakra like Sora in the fillers arc.. just my thought...
    A good thought, and I agree with you. I saw your posts and others on separate topics about these two. The main reason I made this post was to discuss them being a part of the 'emotional attachment' group that was under discussion a few chapters back. We had evidence that there was a member of this group not yet revealed before this chapter and I was theorizing that these 2 were that man. Looks like they can be used for multiple emotional purposes based on Raikage's reaction.

Here's a link to what I was talking about:

http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/516/5

http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/522/10

In 3 total occasions before 525, this mystery man was not shown completely, just his shirt, feet or his shoulder. However, it does seem the man is in Leaf clothing that doesn't look like the clothing the 2 have on.

Seems that the mystery man is still to be revealed after all....

Last edited by Floydical; 01-27-2011 at 07:39 AM. Reason: links

Banned
    Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Half Lycan Primape Giant....
    Half Canine Monsterous Demon

Quote Originally Posted by Floydical View Post
    A good thought, and I agree with you. I saw your posts and others on separate topics about these two. The main reason I made this post was to discuss them being a part of the 'emotional attachment' group that was under discussion a few chapters back. We had evidence that there was a member of this group not yet revealed before this chapter and I was theorizing that these 2 were that man. Looks like they can be used for multiple emotional purposes based on Raikage's reaction.
    idk... Raikage obviously recognized their strength and so did that cloud ninja who shitted bricks looking at them. they got tailed beast level chakras (Kisame, Raikage and now them) and even made Raikage consider joining battle. i dont know if Raikage had any relationship with them but they are definently notorious and i expect something epic from them