Page 3 of 3 « First 123
    Academy Student
    Status
    Jan 2011
    This user has no status.

Re: Bloodline Limit and Bloodline Expansion

Come on guys its simple so why is there an argument....The order of chakra ability with the new expansion now goes....
    Lowest-Affinity for x element
    -Affinity for x element, and ability to use y element
    -Affinity for x element, and mastery of y element-(Jounin level) This is nothing special.
    -Affinity for x and y element-Bloodline Limit-Ability to fuse elements required. Usually a trait you are born with.
    Highest-Affinity for x and y and z-Bloodline Expansion-Fusion of three..
    The only mystery is Tsuchikage said he learned the secrets but learning would imply he was not born with the affinity...So this would also mean that people have the ability to Learn to combine elements although it is so rare only 2 people were able to combine 3.
    Now I am not a Naruto fan boy but the reason I feel Naruto will be able to one day combine two elements at the bloodline level is he is the type of Ninja that learns to break rules with "gimmicks" I guess is the best word to use for it. Where a Ninja with a bloodlimit can combine elements because they are born with it, Naruto has the ability to learn to do it. Take for example his Rasengan....First he was able to learn to manipulate his chakra without adding in the required control requirement(Shadow Clone) Second-He was able to add in Wind chakra to the rasengan which is like walking in too different directions at the same time...(Shadow Clones); the best way to do two different things at the same time is to be two people. Now with that being said Naruto is the son of a clan of people with amazingly high chakra and endurance from of the whirlpool village. Now if this isn't enough foreshadowing Naruto learning to use water then the fact that Sasuke uses Lightning and Fire-Lightning Affinity and Fire "Clan" Affinity- adds to this. In the world of Naruto Water>Fire>Wind>Lightning....Now every villain is the opposite of the Hero and Water would make Naruto the opposite of Sasuke...Ungifted and Learned to be great with Wind and Water vs Super genius that just woke up and could use lightning and fire....Now going back to my original point....Naruto's ability to find ways around different tasks....Combining his elements-Shadow clones is his answer to everything...and why wouldn't it be his next answer? Shadow Clone 1 Wind Shadow Clone 2 Water combination? He has a chakra ability that makes his stamina almost limitless combine with Sage chakra and ninetails chakra...using two elements will not drain him to learn.... Trust me the Hurricane is coming... as for Bloodline Expansion I don't see this happening because its unnecessary to Naruto's development as a character. Hurricane jutsus have been alluded to since the beginning and I don't think there is anything that will stop Naruto from being able to use it. But combinations are rare for a reason....its hard...Naruto is the type of character that makes difficult things easy with a "gimmick"....he will use it again....

Status
    Aug 2008
    This user has no status.

I don't think naruto needs a bloodline expansion. It's just too much. He already has the tailed beast bomb as a new jutsu. Sasuke doesn't need it either because he will now have EMS. Madara may be the only one in need of an expansion because he wants to get as strong as possible, however I doubt he will be pursuing that. So as far as the expansion goes, I guess it's just a new thing introduced just for the sake of showing how strong the kages are. I doubt it will become a big thing.

EDIT: Maybe if they want to expand it to other ninjas, Kakashi will be a realist choice really for a ninja being able to handle something like that.

Status
    Apr 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by NarutoVsGoku View Post
    btw i lawled when they said "earth, wind and fire" cuz it reminded me of that old famous music group.. anybody else thought the same thing?
    oh how good I thought I was the only one .......

that stuff was really funny

Status
    Jan 2011
    This user has no status.

Earth is cool. Fire and wind also. But DUST! that doesn't sound especially cool or dreading. Dust?? DUST??

But still the HQ (head quarters) were frightened when they heard that the second Rock-KAGE had it.

PS: A cool thing stops being cool if everybody has it. No Kakashi should NOT have it or Naruto. It is not smart to have an overpowered maincharacter !!

Do you seriously think that?

Status
    Jul 2008
    Coming home after my sage-like
    journey.

Quote Originally Posted by Xzibit View Post
    Earth is cool. Fire and wind also. But DUST! that doesn't sound especially cool or dreading. Dust?? DUST??

But still the HQ (head quarters) were frightened when they heard that the second Rock-KAGE had it.

PS: A cool thing stops being cool if everybody has it. No Kakashi should NOT have it or Naruto. It is not smart to have an overpowered maincharacter !!

Do you seriously think that?
    1.) Yeah, I know, if I didn't know about the dust release being a blood line expansion and I had to choose between facing someone with a mastery of explosive clay or dust release, I think I'd be more concerned about blowing up than my allergies. Seriously, these two guys were the only ones capable of using this, but it seems like they came up with the name while they were cleaning.

2.) This technique is going to die out with the 3rd Tschuikage, even the nations that know it exists clearly never made someone who could do it, not even Orochimaru. I have a feeling there was an experiment done on a KG user, Muu, and the old man 3rd Tschuikage is his son or has compatible DNA or something. I know the 2nd is his master, but that doesn't preclude lineage.

3.) One weakness I think (If I recall correctly at the Kage Summit) seems that the technique takes time to develop depending on the strength of the attack. If the alliance can disrupt Muu, while the 3rd Tschuikage builds up his dust release, that might be a basic strategy to turn the tide.

Thoughts?

Academy Student
    Status
    Jan 2011
    This user has no status.

i think naruto doesn't need BE...
    naruto will only learn to add the nine-tails chakra with his sage mode...
    imagine, naruto balancing the three chakra...
    he will be more stronger than the current sage mode...
    he will not need the 3 elements...
    all he need is to master the his wind element, and the two chakra which is not normal (natural energy and the kyubi's chakra)
    naruto could also learn to mix the natural energy and the kyubi's chakra to the Wind Release: Rasenshuriken...
    or adding the wind element and natural energy to the Tailed Beast Ball...

Banned
    Status
    Sep 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Nariyatobi View Post
    The leaf is the largest most established shinobi village in that world. They based their growth and long lasting status on the teaching of and refining of ninjutsu, jujitsu, and genjutsu of all of their shinobi, believing their strength lay in their unity and legacy. Even when new ultimate and deadly jutsu's were formed, if they presented any risk at all to the user they were forbidden, because life was valued over power.

Other villages however relied not on unity but on developing singularly killer techniques that would be deadly against their enemies if they were to be attacked konoha has a lot of powerful techniques that we have spent this entire series learning about, but now we get to see how these skills stack up against the rest and the best. So far we can see why konoha is respected.

Still want to see kakashi go wild (over one thousand jutsus)
    lol jiu-jitsu isnt shown in Naruto, except when sasuke arm-barred that one guy in the chunnin exams

Banned
    Status
    Nov 2010
    Half Lycan Primape Giant....
    Half Canine Monsterous Demon

why is ppl even discussing Naruto might get a BE???:flaw: he wont..

and yeah Dust element doesnt seem all that intimidating but i have a feeling that when Muu and Tsuchikage use it it'll be something epic..

Senior Comedian Member -The Agent-'s Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by NarutoVsGoku View Post
    why is ppl even discussing Naruto might get a BE???:flaw: he wont..

and yeah Dust element doesnt seem all that intimidating but i have a feeling that when Muu and Tsuchikage use it it'll be something epic..
    Yeah Naruto hasn't even mastered many wind techniwues let alone have an affinity for 2 more. I'd rather see sasuke get one though.

And yeah Old man Tsuchikage almost blew up the turtle island, so that shit must be powerful.

Academy Student
    Status
    This user has no status.

if i remmber naruto has the body of the sage of six paths so wouldnt that mean that if he can completely master that and the foxs power he would be invinsible

Academy Student
    Status
    This user has no status.

dont you think naruto should automaticaly be hokage or at least at least a jonin he saved the world so many time

Banned
    Status
    Nov 2010
    Half Lycan Primape Giant....
    Half Canine Monsterous Demon

Quote Originally Posted by dtninja View Post
    dont you think naruto should automaticaly be hokage or at least at least a jonin he saved the world so many time
    welcome to the site man.. glad you decided to make your first posts in my thread that i created weeks back lol.. but um from what it seems Naruto may become something greater than a Hokage.. he may end up being the best ninja in the world instead of just the Leaf Village... or maybe he'll end up dying agaisnt Sasuke like he plans...

Status
    Nov 2010
    Out of the night that covers
    me, Black as the Pit from pole
    to pole, I thank whatever gods
    may be For my unconquerable
    soul.

yes

Page 3 of 3 « First 123