View Poll Results: Are you satisfied with the level of continuity in the storyline at present?

Voters
7. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, its all good

4 57.14%
  • No, things r 2 random

2 28.57%
  • There is room for improvement

1 14.29%
    Status
    Jan 2011
    This user has no status.

Emphasis on continuity

Kishimoto needs 2 get a grip. His last few chapters may hav been killer nd all, bt there's no continuity in the majority of what's happening entirely due to kabuto nd his lame ass summons(wid a few xceptions).Thing is, who cares abt wat the 3rd or 2nd kage of some non konoha village wuz like? Its been ages since sasuke was shown nd i just feel dat by bringin bak zabuza nd den da 7 swordsmen leavin us wid a cliffhanger abt kakashi goin on a rampage, next episode kaka sensei iz nowhere to b seen??This means each new chapter may hav nuthin 2 do wid da last 1........thats how i feel tho mayb u guys dont, so ill add a poll to get your opinions on this

Status
    Sep 2010
    This user has no status.

Re: Emphasis on continuity

**** sasuke, i'm actually enjoying the chapters rather than hearing him whine about how he wants revenge, etc etc. The best thing that happened to this manga since a LOOOONG time was Kabuto's Edo Tensei. It not only shows some dead underrated characters' skills but also shows the powers of the other Hidden villages. Kakashi's fight was over when he sealed Zabusa and Haku. I'm sure we'll see him again in a chapter or two standing over the sealed swordsmen.

Let the other characters shine. I'm tired of reading about Naruto crying for Sasuke and Sasuke being the prick he is.

edit: I forgot to mention how much i appreciate Kishi putting the previous swordsmen and their blades, the previous kages, feared ninjas from other villages. Let's hope this continues .

Status
    Jan 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Inception View Post
    **** sasuke, i'm actually enjoying the chapters rather than hearing him whine about how he wants revenge, etc etc. The best thing that happened to this manga since a LOOOONG time was Kabuto's Edo Tensei. It not only shows some dead underrated characters' skills but also shows the powers of the other Hidden villages. Kakashi's fight was over when he sealed Zabusa and Haku. I'm sure we'll see him again in a chapter or two standing over the sealed swordsmen.

Let the other characters shine. I'm tired of reading about Naruto crying for Sasuke and Sasuke being the prick he is.

edit: I forgot to mention how much i appreciate Kishi putting the previous swordsmen and their blades, the previous kages, feared ninjas from other villages. Let's hope this continues .
    Evry1 has their own opinion i guess, tho im nt a big sasuke fan either. bt rnt u pissd dat u didnt c any kakashi rampage??

Status
    Sep 2010
    This user has no status.

yeah, that previous post was just my opinion

there's just too much going on at the same time to show everything at once. Personally I saw enough of Kakashi too. I wouldn't mind seeing him slash the swordsmen with Beheader but I would like to see how the other divisions are holding up. I want to see the Hyuga brothers, the previous Kages and everyone that was left out.

Status
    Dec 2010
    This user has no status.

I think the story line is satisfactory from an entertainment standpoint, but if you were to analyze it on a chapter to chapter basis, it does seem to drift away somewhat

Status
    Jan 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by kanesannin View Post
    I think the story line is satisfactory from an entertainment standpoint, but if you were to analyze it on a chapter to chapter basis, it does seem to drift away somewhat
    Dats an understatement in my opinion, lol.