Results 1 to 20 of 20
  1. #1
    Member BarBoBot's Avatar
    Status
    BarBoBot is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    792
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Hyuga curse seal

    We see in the latest chapter that Hizashi (neji's dad) still has his curse mark on his head.

    Does anyone think it is still active?

    If it IS still active, would it have any effect on a ressurected edo body?

    Would it do anything to an edo summon that has had its emotion and memories erased?

    when a hyuga with a curse seal dies, his byakugan is sealed by the curse seal.

    if you look at hyashi's eyes in this last chapter, you will see that his eyes are pure white while All the other edo summons have black eyes...does this mean that he does not have his byakugan? it has been shown before that edo tensei cant summon a sealed soul. is the same true about sealed eyes?
    Im really hoping that Hizashi fights Hiashi, and that when its over Hiashi decides to release the second branch family from the curse.

    Thoughts?
     
         
    Last edited by BarBoBot; 01-27-2011 at 06:30 PM.

  2. #2
    God of F*cking Sh*t up Rorschach's Avatar
    Status
    Rorschach is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Kharkov, Ukraine
    Posts
    2,799
    Post Thanks / Like
    training
     

    Re: Hyuga curse seal

    Quote Originally Posted by BarBoBot View Post
    We see in the latest chapter that Hizashi (neji's dad) still has his curse mark on his head.

    Does anyone think it is still active?

    If it IS still active, would it have any effect on a ressurected edo body?

    Would it do anything to an edo summon that has had its emotion and memories erased?

    Im really hoping that Hizashi fights Hiashi, and that when its over Hiashi decides to release the second branch family from the curse.

    Thoughts?
    if i could see u i'll give 2 big thumbs up
    really cool theory and i really hope it comes out like that
     
         

  3. #3
    Member IceShark's Avatar
    Status
    IceShark is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Warsaw(Village Hidden In Poland)
    Posts
    453
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Hyuga curse seal

    I think that theory can be right :D
     
         

  4. #4
    Academy Student
    Status
    owner is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    26
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Hyuga curse seal

    The edo bodies don't feel any pain, so i don't think the mark has any effect.
     
         

  5. #5
    Member BarBoBot's Avatar
    Status
    BarBoBot is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    792
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Hyuga curse seal

    I agree, I don't think the pain will stop an edo summon, but I think there will be more to the curse seal than we know.

    Naruto wiki ( I know... It's wrong sometimes) says that the curse seal can also be used to destroy the mind. Would that have any effect on a already
    Mindless edo summon? Edo summons have no memories or emotion, but they must still have a mind that Kabuto controls. At least that's what I think.
     
         

  6. #6
    Member BarBoBot's Avatar
    Status
    BarBoBot is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    792
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Hyuga curse seal

    I just noticed something else!
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/525/9

    The curse seal seals away the byakugan upon death!

    We already know that edo tensei can't summon souls that are sealed so I believe hizashi does not have his byakugan.

    Check out my link. All the edo summons have black eyes, but hizashis eyes are completely white. Not even the shape of the iris like you can normally see with the byakugan.
     
         

  7. #7
    Jounin Kakashi Fang's Avatar
    Status
    Kakashi Fang is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    4,343
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Hyuga curse seal

    He has the Byakugan because he is alive again.
    I think that Hiashi can Immobilize Hizashi with the curse mark.
     
         

  8. #8
    Member BarBoBot's Avatar
    Status
    BarBoBot is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    792
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Hyuga curse seal

    What about the link I posted? How do you explain that hizashis eyes are pure white while ALL the other edo summons around him have black eyes?
     
         

  9. #9
    Senior Member kakashidex's Avatar
    Status
    kakashidex is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    turn around
    Posts
    1,450
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Hyuga curse seal

    thatd be a quick fight then but i doubt itl be that easy kishi will probobly have like a ton of flashbacks before hiashi decides to do it to his brother
     
         

  10. #10
    Senior Member Cyborg's Avatar
    Status
    Cyborg is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,768
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Hyuga curse seal

    Quote Originally Posted by BarBoBot View Post
    We see in the latest chapter that Hizashi (neji's dad) still has his curse mark on his head.

    Does anyone think it is still active?

    If it IS still active, would it have any effect on a ressurected edo body?

    Would it do anything to an edo summon that has had its emotion and memories erased?

    Im really hoping that Hizashi fights Hiashi, and that when its over Hiashi decides to release the second branch family from the curse.

    Thoughts?
    Ridiculously stupid theory, if it were goin 2 do nything to an edo summon, he would'nt have got summoned in the 1st place. Besides, da curse mark has'nt been shown to inhibit nejji's powers once, so what your sayin makes no difference to the storyline da only reason kishi showed it in da 1st place waz so every1 cud easily identify Hizashi
     
         

  11. #11
    Member BarBoBot's Avatar
    Status
    BarBoBot is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    792
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Hyuga curse seal

    Quote Originally Posted by cyborg View Post
    Ridiculously stupid theory, if it were goin 2 do nything to an edo summon, he would'nt have got summoned in the 1st place. Besides, da curse mark has'nt been shown to inhibit nejji's powers once, so what your sayin makes no difference to the storyline da only reason kishi showed it in da 1st place waz so every1 cud easily identify Hizashi
    It's not a theaory dumbass it's a discussion.

    I already said I don't believe it will stop an edo.

    If you were smart enough to keep reading you would have seen my other posts, and saw that I posted a link that shows hazashi WITHOUT his eyes. All the other edo's have black eyes. His was pure white no trace of byakugan. You would also have seen that I posted that members with the curse seal have their eyes sealed upon death. Edo tensei can't summon things that are sealed, so therefore no byakugan for hizashi.

    Learn to read.
     
         

  12. #12
    Senior Member Cyborg's Avatar
    Status
    Cyborg is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,768
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Hyuga curse seal

    Quote Originally Posted by BarBoBot View Post
    It's not a theaory dumbass it's a discussion.

    I already said I don't believe it will stop an edo.

    If you were smart enough to keep reading you would have seen my other posts, and saw that I posted a link that shows hazashi WITHOUT his eyes. All the other edo's have black eyes. His was pure white no trace of byakugan. You would also have seen that I posted that members with the curse seal have their eyes sealed upon death. Edo tensei can't summon things that are sealed, so therefore no byakugan for hizashi.

    Learn to read.
    If i did'nt know how to read how am i replyin?? Idjit....oh, nd u think kabuto's stupid enuf 2 summon sum1 whoz useless, ur da dumass, dumass.
     
         

  13. #13
    Member BarBoBot's Avatar
    Status
    BarBoBot is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    792
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Hyuga curse seal

    Aww are you still upset that I made you look stupid in your thread the other day?

    Does someone need a nap?
     
         

  14. #14
    Senior Member Cyborg's Avatar
    Status
    Cyborg is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,768
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Hyuga curse seal

    nope....jus havin fun lyk ah always do, lolx
     
         

  15. #15
    The Zero-Tailed Reibi DaTrutHurtz's Avatar
    Status
    DaTrutHurtz is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    81
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Hyuga curse seal

    well as we've seen even when an Edo summon is completely destroyed (Mind body and everything else), they still end up regenerating, so if the seal did destroy his mind/brain/watever i believe it wud regenerate....but then again he (Kabuto) could have made Hizashi mindless which wud just negate any mind destroying effects of the seal anyway.....
     
         

  16. #16
    Banned
    Status
    NarutoVsGoku is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Planet Vegeta
    Posts
    5,034
    Post Thanks / Like
    Half Lycan Primape Giant....
    Half Canine Monsterous Demon
     

    Re: Hyuga curse seal

    i think Edo Tensi is a pretty cool guy, eh ressurects dead legendary ninjas and doesnt afraid of anything
     
         

  17. #17
    Banned
    Status
    NarutoVsGoku is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Planet Vegeta
    Posts
    5,034
    Post Thanks / Like
    Half Lycan Primape Giant....
    Half Canine Monsterous Demon
     

    Re: Hyuga curse seal

    btw Edo Tensi cant ressurect sealed souls man.. its been said by Kabuto. thats why he cant ressurect the past Hokages cuz they all been sealed..

    also i think that the seal on Neji's dad forehead will help.. hopefully Hiashi will use it and it will have affect.. but than again maybe it wont becuase of some bizarre reason probablly having to do with Neji's dad is dead or Edo Tensi prevents the seal from working but i doubt it. i think Hiashi will be the one to bring Neji's dad down..
     
         

  18. #18
    Member BarBoBot's Avatar
    Status
    BarBoBot is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    792
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Hyuga curse seal

    Quote Originally Posted by NarutoVsGoku View Post
    btw Edo Tensi cant ressurect sealed souls man.. its been said by Kabuto. thats why he cant ressurect the past Hokages cuz they all been sealed..

    also i think that the seal on Neji's dad forehead will help.. hopefully Hiashi will use it and it will have affect.. but than again maybe it wont becuase of some bizarre reason probablly having to do with Neji's dad is dead or Edo Tensi prevents the seal from working but i doubt it. i think Hiashi will be the one to bring Neji's dad down..
    Wait what? I never said anything about bringing sealed souls back, I pointed out that the hyuga curse seal seals away the byakugan when the person dies.... When Hizashi died, his byakugan was sealed by his curse mark, so that plus the fact that we can actually SEE that he has no byakugan. Every other edo tensei has had black eyes, but hizashi was shown with pure white eyes. I linked the page already.

    I think that's very significant, but so far no one has really discussed it yet...
     
         

  19. #19
    Rambo200
    Guest

    Re: Hyuga curse seal

    A very thoughtable theory.
    Yes, maybe u r correct and that can't be smmoned bt what if the blood taken from him was before his sealings were off and so, now maybe he has the byaakugaan.
     
         

  • #20
    Banned
    Status
    NarutoVsGoku is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Planet Vegeta
    Posts
    5,034
    Post Thanks / Like
    Half Lycan Primape Giant....
    Half Canine Monsterous Demon
     

    Re: Hyuga curse seal

    Quote Originally Posted by BarBoBot View Post
    Wait what? I never said anything about bringing sealed souls back, I pointed out that the hyuga curse seal seals away the byakugan when the person dies.... When Hizashi died, his byakugan was sealed by his curse mark, so that plus the fact that we can actually SEE that he has no byakugan. Every other edo tensei has had black eyes, but hizashi was shown with pure white eyes. I linked the page already.

    I think that's very significant, but so far no one has really discussed it yet...
    oooooooooooooh i just reread your orignial comment and it says CANT maybe you edited it or i most likely misread it.. my fault either way..

    but yea i do have a strong feeling Hiashi will just take away Neji's dad's eyes with that seal.. hope Edo Tensi doesnt have any dumb restrictions on making that not happen
     
         

  • Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •