Status
    Dec 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Hyuga curse seal

We see in the latest chapter that Hizashi (neji's dad) still has his curse mark on his head.

Does anyone think it is still active?

If it IS still active, would it have any effect on a ressurected edo body?

Would it do anything to an edo summon that has had its emotion and memories erased?

when a hyuga with a curse seal dies, his byakugan is sealed by the curse seal.

if you look at hyashi's eyes in this last chapter, you will see that his eyes are pure white while All the other edo summons have black eyes...does this mean that he does not have his byakugan? it has been shown before that edo tensei cant summon a sealed soul. is the same true about sealed eyes?
    Im really hoping that Hizashi fights Hiashi, and that when its over Hiashi decides to release the second branch family from the curse.

Thoughts?

Last edited by BarBoBot; 01-27-2011 at 06:30 PM.

God of F*cking Sh*t up Rorschach's Avatar
    Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    training

Re: Hyuga curse seal

Quote Originally Posted by BarBoBot View Post
    We see in the latest chapter that Hizashi (neji's dad) still has his curse mark on his head.

Would it do anything to an edo summon that has had its emotion and memories erased?

Im really hoping that Hizashi fights Hiashi, and that when its over Hiashi decides to release the second branch family from the curse.

Thoughts?
    if i could see u i'll give 2 big thumbs up
    really cool theory and i really hope it comes out like that

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I think that theory can be right :D

Academy Student
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

The edo bodies don't feel any pain, so i don't think the mark has any effect.

Status
    Dec 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I agree, I don't think the pain will stop an edo summon, but I think there will be more to the curse seal than we know.

Naruto wiki ( I know... It's wrong sometimes) says that the curse seal can also be used to destroy the mind. Would that have any effect on a already
    Mindless edo summon? Edo summons have no memories or emotion, but they must still have a mind that Kabuto controls. At least that's what I think.

Status
    Dec 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I just noticed something else!
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/525/9

The curse seal seals away the byakugan upon death!

We already know that edo tensei can't summon souls that are sealed so I believe hizashi does not have his byakugan.

Check out my link. All the edo summons have black eyes, but hizashis eyes are completely white. Not even the shape of the iris like you can normally see with the byakugan.

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

He has the Byakugan because he is alive again.
    I think that Hiashi can Immobilize Hizashi with the curse mark.

Status
    Dec 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

What about the link I posted? How do you explain that hizashis eyes are pure white while ALL the other edo summons around him have black eyes?

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

thatd be a quick fight then but i doubt itl be that easy kishi will probobly have like a ton of flashbacks before hiashi decides to do it to his brother

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Thoughts?
    Ridiculously stupid theory, if it were goin 2 do nything to an edo summon, he would'nt have got summoned in the 1st place. Besides, da curse mark has'nt been shown to inhibit nejji's powers once, so what your sayin makes no difference to the storyline da only reason kishi showed it in da 1st place waz so every1 cud easily identify Hizashi

Status
    Dec 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by cyborg View Post
    Ridiculously stupid theory, if it were goin 2 do nything to an edo summon, he would'nt have got summoned in the 1st place. Besides, da curse mark has'nt been shown to inhibit nejji's powers once, so what your sayin makes no difference to the storyline da only reason kishi showed it in da 1st place waz so every1 cud easily identify Hizashi
    It's not a theaory dumbass it's a discussion.

I already said I don't believe it will stop an edo.

If you were smart enough to keep reading you would have seen my other posts, and saw that I posted a link that shows hazashi WITHOUT his eyes. All the other edo's have black eyes. His was pure white no trace of byakugan. You would also have seen that I posted that members with the curse seal have their eyes sealed upon death. Edo tensei can't summon things that are sealed, so therefore no byakugan for hizashi.

Learn to read.

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

It's not a theaory dumbass it's a discussion.

I already said I don't believe it will stop an edo.

If you were smart enough to keep reading you would have seen my other posts, and saw that I posted a link that shows hazashi WITHOUT his eyes. All the other edo's have black eyes. His was pure white no trace of byakugan. You would also have seen that I posted that members with the curse seal have their eyes sealed upon death. Edo tensei can't summon things that are sealed, so therefore no byakugan for hizashi.

Learn to read.
    If i did'nt know how to read how am i replyin?? Idjit....oh, nd u think kabuto's stupid enuf 2 summon sum1 whoz useless, ur da dumass, dumass.

Status
    Dec 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Aww are you still upset that I made you look stupid in your thread the other day?

Does someone need a nap?

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

nope....jus havin fun lyk ah always do, lolx

The Zero-Tailed Reibi DaTrutHurtz's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

well as we've seen even when an Edo summon is completely destroyed (Mind body and everything else), they still end up regenerating, so if the seal did destroy his mind/brain/watever i believe it wud regenerate....but then again he (Kabuto) could have made Hizashi mindless which wud just negate any mind destroying effects of the seal anyway.....

Banned
    Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Half Lycan Primape Giant....
    Half Canine Monsterous Demon

i think Edo Tensi is a pretty cool guy, eh ressurects dead legendary ninjas and doesnt afraid of anything

Banned
    Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like

btw Edo Tensi cant ressurect sealed souls man.. its been said by Kabuto. thats why he cant ressurect the past Hokages cuz they all been sealed..

also i think that the seal on Neji's dad forehead will help.. hopefully Hiashi will use it and it will have affect.. but than again maybe it wont becuase of some bizarre reason probablly having to do with Neji's dad is dead or Edo Tensi prevents the seal from working but i doubt it. i think Hiashi will be the one to bring Neji's dad down..

Status
    Dec 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by NarutoVsGoku View Post
    btw Edo Tensi cant ressurect sealed souls man.. its been said by Kabuto. thats why he cant ressurect the past Hokages cuz they all been sealed..

also i think that the seal on Neji's dad forehead will help.. hopefully Hiashi will use it and it will have affect.. but than again maybe it wont becuase of some bizarre reason probablly having to do with Neji's dad is dead or Edo Tensi prevents the seal from working but i doubt it. i think Hiashi will be the one to bring Neji's dad down..
    Wait what? I never said anything about bringing sealed souls back, I pointed out that the hyuga curse seal seals away the byakugan when the person dies.... When Hizashi died, his byakugan was sealed by his curse mark, so that plus the fact that we can actually SEE that he has no byakugan. Every other edo tensei has had black eyes, but hizashi was shown with pure white eyes. I linked the page already.

I think that's very significant, but so far no one has really discussed it yet...

Rambo200

A very thoughtable theory.
    Yes, maybe u r correct and that can't be smmoned bt what if the blood taken from him was before his sealings were off and so, now maybe he has the byaakugaan.

Banned
    Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like

Wait what? I never said anything about bringing sealed souls back, I pointed out that the hyuga curse seal seals away the byakugan when the person dies.... When Hizashi died, his byakugan was sealed by his curse mark, so that plus the fact that we can actually SEE that he has no byakugan. Every other edo tensei has had black eyes, but hizashi was shown with pure white eyes. I linked the page already.

I think that's very significant, but so far no one has really discussed it yet...
    oooooooooooooh i just reread your orignial comment and it says CANT maybe you edited it or i most likely misread it.. my fault either way..

but yea i do have a strong feeling Hiashi will just take away Neji's dad's eyes with that seal.. hope Edo Tensi doesnt have any dumb restrictions on making that not happen