Status
    Dec 2010
    This user has no status.

Will Sasuke and his team Defect against/Destroy Akatsuki during this war?

I have just been rewatching the Taka-Killer Bee fight when I realized something - Sasuke's brother Itachi, Suigetsu's Brother Mangetsu and Jugo's best friend Kimimaro have all been resurected, and I don't think any of them will be happy about, I think they will be really angry, especially Sasuke as he got seems to get angry when anyone even mentions Itachi, so I think it might be Sasuke who kills Madara and/or kabuto or stops the jutsu?

Anyone else see where I am coming from? Look forward to your thoughts and any contrasting ideas

Status
    Apr 2010
    Sara is the best!

Re: Will Sasuke and his team Defect against/Destroy Akatsuki during this war?

well... i think that Sasuke's entire team has already defected against the Akatsuki, and from the start i always thought that in order for Madara to die, it would take the combined effort of Naruto and Sasuke. and honestly, i don't thing that they'll end the technique, but instead, kill Kabuto, thus releasing everyone from his control, while they're still in this world. that way, Asuma can do what he wanted to do before he died, with no evil side effects (for example). i see where you're comming from, do you see where I'm comming from?

Status
    Dec 2010
    This user has no status.

If Kabuto dies, he said the jutsu won't be stopped, so what happens to those who have been summoned? Are they 'alive' again, or do they become talking statues, as their minds are still free but no one is controlling there actions?

Status
    Sep 2010
    This user has no status.

Will Sasuke and his team Defect against/Destroy Akatsuki during this war?
    What team? He betrayed all of them/ almost killed the last one.

Status
    Aug 2010
    This user has no status.

sasuke a villian now get use to it.

Status
    Dec 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Stampy View Post
    What team? He betrayed all of them/ almost killed the last one.
    True but Suigetsu and Jugio are still loyal to him, and may still team up with him - Sasuke uses people and will use them again and again for his own purposes

Status
    Dec 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by lightshadow3 View Post
    sasuke a villian now get use to it.
    You don't have to be good to kill bad people, and I never said he would return to the leaf, I simply mean that I think he will be the one to end the Jutsu and try to kill Kabuto, whom I think will survive and become the new main villain after Akatsuki and Madara are gone and dead.

Status
    Apr 2010
    Sara is the best!

Quote Originally Posted by Namikaze92 View Post
    If Kabuto dies, he said the jutsu won't be stopped, so what happens to those who have been summoned? Are they 'alive' again, or do they become talking statues, as their minds are still free but no one is controlling there actions?
    the only reason Kabuto can control them is a special seal he's placed on them. when kabuto dies, this seal is released, and they will be exactly as they are, but with no one telling them what to do.

Status
    Dec 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharingdork View Post
    the only reason Kabuto can control them is a special seal he's placed on them. when kabuto dies, this seal is released, and they will be exactly as they are, but with no one telling them what to do.
    Aaaahhh, thank you for cleaning that up and I don't like it, as I fear thses dead people may rejoin the Naruto world, such as Neji's dad, Dan and Asuma, and I think that that is wrong, so I hope they are killed before Kabuto

Status
    Apr 2010
    Sara is the best!

i don't think they like being there, either, so they may ask to be sealed away.

Status
    Jan 2011
    This user has no status.

suigetsu is with sasuke just for the sword shamada and jugo is there cuz he is scared to go out of control and sasuke can stop him

Status
    Sep 2010
    This user has no status.

I can't see the team that Sasuke betrayed getting back together. I hope Karin meets up with Suigetsu and Jugo though, they can do without Sasuke. If they do follow Sasuke, their characters will have no future , they're better off dead.

and as for Sasuke betraying Madara. He has betrayed everyone through-out his life. Do you really think Madara, who lived for generations, will be "betrayed" by Sasuke? I think he'll most likely kill Sasuke when Sasuke attempts to betray Madara. It will be ironic and one of the the best manga chapters evarrr.

Last edited by Inception; 01-28-2011 at 03:52 PM.

Status
    Sep 2010
    This user has no status.

lol I cant wait to see sui and jugo's faces when they get outside and they find out they're in the middle of war and Since Sasuke basiclly left them for dead, I have a pretty good feeling they're not going to be with the akatsuki or the shinobi alliance.

Status
    This user has no status.

I don't think Sasuke will ever think of reforming with taka again, even if they had the same purpose/feelings...
    the moment he attacked Karin, got seperated from Juugo and Suigestu, the group Taka was symbolically broken...
    I just don't see it in Sasuke's character...