Page 7 of 7 « First ... 34567
Results 121 to 133 of 133
  1. #121
    剣天皇 Ańbu Juniør's Avatar

    Status
    Ańbu Juniør is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    16,361
    Location
    Lupus Den
    I'd rather betray the world,
    than have it betray me
     

    Awards Showcase


    Re: [Landmark 19] Hi no Kuni Inner Village: Commercial Area

    Quote Originally Posted by Twilight View Post
    http://narutobase.net/forums/showthr...3#post21152513
    dropping control of all bios
    -
    Spectra heads right straight into the tavern with the man and his canine companion following and he sits down at the bar "sorry but I can't take strangers directly to the mansion without first getting to know them and what way of doing that is better than over some goat piss?"
    Quote Originally Posted by Flásh View Post
    A rather suspicious looking man sat at the bar counter, where the two shinobi just entered. He looked intimidating, having an height of at least 7 feet, with his entire body covered in bandages, and a bottle of sake in one hand, and the other resting on the counter. He simply stared at the two newcomers for a moment as he sipped on his sake. They apparently did turn a few heads. But the man soon turned his face away as the two men made their way towards the bar counter.

    He knew one of these guys. Spectra. He knew this guy inside out. After all, it was his job to know. But the other guy, he was new. The man in bandages assumed, that the new guy was Kotetsu Inuzuka. Yes, assumed. He knew about the letter. And the contents.

    You are Kotetsu Inuzuka, yes? What brings you to Konoha?

    The man asked in a rather condescending tone. But he continued keeping his torso facing the counter.

    As the two moved through the inner village the Inuzuka observed his surroundings. He hadn't returned to his homeland since Danzo, the Third Hokage, had plotted along with ROOT to have him killed. It had been ages since then, but he'd never forgotten, and he never forgive them for it. The Inuzuka looked up towards the mountain side where the faces of the Kages were etched, but he couldn't bother to count the numerous faces that littered it, and even now a new one was being carved.

    'sorry but I can't take strangers directly to the mansion without first getting to know them and what way of doing that is better than over some goat piss?'

    Kotetsu had almost forgotten that his escort was still around, and it would seem that the man was still suspicious of him. At least he wasn't careless, but that didn't mean the two would share a drink together. He didn't need to remember someone who'd be dead soon anyway. Not long after the two entered the bar a voice from the counter inquired as to what brough him to Konoha, and he noticed that the voice came from a man clad in bandages.

    Instead of answering right away The Inuzuka found an empty table that could sit four people, and sat down. He also offered his escort a seat, and replied to the bandage clad man without looking in his direction.

    "I am. I have some important information to pass on to the Hokage. And you are?
     
         

  2. #122
    Ushiro's Avatar

    Status
    Ushiro is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    12,365
    Location
    Just out of reach
    Sekai ni Itami o
     

    Awards Showcase


    Re: [Landmark 19] Hi no Kuni Inner Village: Commercial Area

    Coming from here
    Soaring above the village, the Bird takes in the scenery. It notices the Inuzuka had been led into a nearby building where it can't see. At this point it isn't a problem. Should anything alarming occur in such a busy area, it wouldn't be long until they found out. That aside, the view from above is somewhat familiar but by no means nostalgic.
     
         

  3. #123
    Twilight's Avatar

    Status
    Twilight is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    6,894
    Location
    Hidden Leaf Village
    I see all, I feel all, I know
    all........ I am all.
     

    Awards Showcase


    Re: [Landmark 19] Hi no Kuni Inner Village: Commercial Area

    Spectra politely accepts Kotetsu's offer and sits at the table but still keeps tab of everything with his sensory
     
         

  4. #124
    Flásh's Avatar

    Status
    Flásh is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    10,933
    Location
    Land Of Grass
    Ra's al Ghul
     

    Awards Showcase


    Re: [Landmark 19] Hi no Kuni Inner Village: Commercial Area

    Quote Originally Posted by Ańbu Juniør View Post



    As the two moved through the inner village the Inuzuka observed his surroundings. He hadn't returned to his homeland since Danzo, the Third Hokage, had plotted along with ROOT to have him killed. It had been ages since then, but he'd never forgotten, and he never forgive them for it. The Inuzuka looked up towards the mountain side where the faces of the Kages were etched, but he couldn't bother to count the numerous faces that littered it, and even now a new one was being carved.

    'sorry but I can't take strangers directly to the mansion without first getting to know them and what way of doing that is better than over some goat piss?'

    Kotetsu had almost forgotten that his escort was still around, and it would seem that the man was still suspicious of him. At least he wasn't careless, but that didn't mean the two would share a drink together. He didn't need to remember someone who'd be dead soon anyway. Not long after the two entered the bar a voice from the counter inquired as to what brough him to Konoha, and he noticed that the voice came from a man clad in bandages.

    Instead of answering right away The Inuzuka found an empty table that could sit four people, and sat down. He also offered his escort a seat, and replied to the bandage clad man without looking in his direction.

    "I am. I have some important information to pass on to the Hokage. And you are?
    Quote Originally Posted by Twilight View Post
    Spectra politely accepts Kotetsu's offer and sits at the table but still keeps tab of everything with his sensory
    Important information you say?

    The man questioned suspiciously, which was evident from his tone of voice. Well, obviously he had the right to be. This was not the first time someone just entered Konoha to "pass on important information to the Hokage". Most of the times, they revealed their true intentions in a few minutes. The man turned his face towards the Inuzuka while still keeping his torso facing the counter.

    I am one of those key people important to our Hokage. Whatever information it is that you want to share, you can give it to me, and I will pass it on.

    The man took another sip of his drink as he waited for the Inuzuka's response.
     
         

  5. #125
    剣天皇 Ańbu Juniør's Avatar

    Status
    Ańbu Juniør is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    16,361
    Location
    Lupus Den
    I'd rather betray the world,
    than have it betray me
     

    Awards Showcase


    Re: [Landmark 19] Hi no Kuni Inner Village: Commercial Area

    Quote Originally Posted by Flásh View Post
    Important information you say?

    The man questioned suspiciously, which was evident from his tone of voice. Well, obviously he had the right to be. This was not the first time someone just entered Konoha to "pass on important information to the Hokage". Most of the times, they revealed their true intentions in a few minutes. The man turned his face towards the Inuzuka while still keeping his torso facing the counter.

    I am one of those key people important to our Hokage. Whatever information it is that you want to share, you can give it to me, and I will pass it on.

    The man took another sip of his drink as he waited for the Inuzuka's response.
    The Inuzuka looked around the tavern at the multitude of people that were present, and sighed. The man claimed to be close to the Hokage, and yet requested to have the information he possessed to be shared in a place like this. He'd had to take back his notion of them not being careless.

    "I'm not a fan of half measures. You'd have me disclose crucial information in a place as open as this? To add to that, you never answered my question. I asked who you were, not what you are to the Hokage"
     
         

  6. #126
    Flásh's Avatar

    Status
    Flásh is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    10,933
    Location
    Land Of Grass
    Ra's al Ghul
     

    Awards Showcase


    Re: [Landmark 19] Hi no Kuni Inner Village: Commercial Area

    Quote Originally Posted by Ańbu Juniør View Post
    The Inuzuka looked around the tavern at the multitude of people that were present, and sighed. The man claimed to be close to the Hokage, and yet requested to have the information he possessed to be shared in a place like this. He'd had to take back his notion of them not being careless.

    "I'm not a fan of half measures. You'd have me disclose crucial information in a place as open as this? To add to that, you never answered my question. I asked who you were, not what you are to the Hokage"
    I heard what you asked!

    The man's tone changed again. This time, he said it with more command in his voice. He neither cared where they were, nor hesitated when the the Inuzuka refrained from giving out the information.

    But that is my choice whether or not I want to reveal my name. As as far as sharing your information goes, you can walk up to the Kage mansion if you so wish. But I'll be honest with you. You won't find The Hokage there. You can't seriously think that he will waste his time and energy on a source of information that has no authenticity to begin with, can you? I know all about the letter that you sent a few days earlier, which is how I knew who you were. You were brought here to the Tavern and not to the mansion, on my command.

    The masked man put up a valid point. Just then he realized that he hadn't taken a single sip from the bottle since quite a few minutes. He lifted his hand again to finish off the last few drops of sake left in the bottle.

    So believe me when I say that I am the best person who you can talk to regarding the information you have.
     
         

  7. #127
    剣天皇 Ańbu Juniør's Avatar

    Status
    Ańbu Juniør is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    16,361
    Location
    Lupus Den
    I'd rather betray the world,
    than have it betray me
     

    Awards Showcase


    Re: [Landmark 19] Hi no Kuni Inner Village: Commercial Area

    Quote Originally Posted by Flásh View Post
    I heard what you asked!

    The man's tone changed again. This time, he said it with more command in his voice. He neither cared where they were, nor hesitated when the the Inuzuka refrained from giving out the information.

    But that is my choice whether or not I want to reveal my name. As as far as sharing your information goes, you can walk up to the Kage mansion if you so wish. But I'll be honest with you. You won't find The Hokage there. You can't seriously think that he will waste his time and energy on a source of information that has no authenticity to begin with, can you? I know all about the letter that you sent a few days earlier, which is how I knew who you were. You were brought here to the Tavern and not to the mansion, on my command.

    The masked man put up a valid point. Just then he realized that he hadn't taken a single sip from the bottle since quite a few minutes. He lifted his hand again to finish off the last few drops of sake left in the bottle.

    So believe me when I say that I am the best person who you can talk to regarding the information you have.
    His tone of voice wasn't appreciated on the Inuzuka's part, especially since the sound of the man's voice stirred something inside of him. Something he'd been managing to keep suppressed since he left the Lupus Den and the Vashoth settlement. He sighed and placed his left arm on the table and rolled his sleeve up to the top of his shoulder, revealing the disfigured Anbu tattoo that was engraved in it. After making sure it was seen the Inuzuka returned his sleeve back to where it was before.

    "Is this enough authenticity for you? And some advice for the future; if someone travels across the ocean just to give you a warning, I suggest you..... Your Kage listen"

    The Inuzuka rose from his seat and began heading for the door. Now he was sure of it. This place that had brough him so much grief, so much pain.....He felt nothing for it. Just before he left the building he would stop and look over his shoulder.

    "Soon an Army the likes of which you've never seen will attack this place. Put up whatever meager resistance you can muster and at least try to hinder their advance....Though the end result will be the same"
     
         

  8. #128
    Twilight's Avatar

    Status
    Twilight is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    6,894
    Location
    Hidden Leaf Village
    I see all, I feel all, I know
    all........ I am all.
     

    Awards Showcase


    Re: [Landmark 19] Hi no Kuni Inner Village: Commercial Area

    The last statement he made really hit Spectra as he jumps up and follows him "what do you mean? What does the army want and who are they?" now he was really inquisitive as they needed to know what was coming to get ready for it
     
         
    Last edited by Twilight; 01-14-2017 at 09:37 PM.

  9. #129
    Flásh's Avatar

    Status
    Flásh is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    10,933
    Location
    Land Of Grass
    Ra's al Ghul
     

    Awards Showcase


    Re: [Landmark 19] Hi no Kuni Inner Village: Commercial Area

    Quote Originally Posted by Ańbu Juniør View Post
    His tone of voice wasn't appreciated on the Inuzuka's part, especially since the sound of the man's voice stirred something inside of him. Something he'd been managing to keep suppressed since he left the Lupus Den and the Vashoth settlement. He sighed and placed his left arm on the table and rolled his sleeve up to the top of his shoulder, revealing the disfigured Anbu tattoo that was engraved in it. After making sure it was seen the Inuzuka returned his sleeve back to where it was before.

    "Is this enough authenticity for you? And some advice for the future; if someone travels across the ocean just to give you a warning, I suggest you..... Your Kage listen"

    The Inuzuka rose from his seat and began heading for the door. Now he was sure of it. This place that had brough him so much grief, so much pain.....He felt nothing for it. Just before he left the building he would stop and look over his shoulder.

    "Soon an Army the likes of which you've never seen will attack this place. Put up whatever meager resistance you can muster and at least try to hinder their advance....Though the end result will be the same"
    Quote Originally Posted by Twilight View Post
    The last statement he made really hit Spectra as he jumps up and follows him "what do you mean? What does the army want and who are they?" now he was really inquisitive as they needed to know what was coming to get ready for it
    Our Kage is someone who makes his move based on his own instinct. You "warn" us and want us to believe that warning when we don't even know where your alliance lies and what your intentions are?

    The masked man saw the Inuzuka stand up and walk towards the door. Was he too harsh on him? Maybe. But then again, he had no obligation to show any sympathy to any outsider. He knew what they all wanted.

    An army you say? I wonder what they want from us. And why do you warn us? As far as I'm aware, you do not work on our payroll. What is in it for you?

    Somewhere in his mind, the masked man knew which army the man was talking about. Rumors were spreading from all direction and in the present day, nothing was more troublesome than this group. Not even the Akatuski. Never-the-less, he waited for the Inuzuka to reply one last time before he left the Tavern.
     
         

  10. #130
    剣天皇 Ańbu Juniør's Avatar

    Status
    Ańbu Juniør is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    16,361
    Location
    Lupus Den
    I'd rather betray the world,
    than have it betray me
     

    Awards Showcase


    Re: [Landmark 19] Hi no Kuni Inner Village: Commercial Area

    Quote Originally Posted by Flásh View Post
    Our Kage is someone who makes his move based on his own instinct. You "warn" us and want us to believe that warning when we don't even know where your alliance lies and what your intentions are?

    The masked man saw the Inuzuka stand up and walk towards the door. Was he too harsh on him? Maybe. But then again, he had no obligation to show any sympathy to any outsider. He knew what they all wanted.

    An army you say? I wonder what they want from us. And why do you warn us? As far as I'm aware, you do not work on our payroll. What is in it for you?

    Somewhere in his mind, the masked man knew which army the man was talking about. Rumors were spreading from all direction and in the present day, nothing was more troublesome than this group. Not even the Akatuski. Never-the-less, he waited for the Inuzuka to reply one last time before he left the Tavern.
    "My alliance lies with no one but myself. I've been betrayed too many times but put my faith in anyone or anything"

    Just as he finished speaking he heard Siris' voice in his mind, updating him on the events currently taking place in Kurogakure. Damn. He'd hoped that Berseker would have waited a bit longer before going down this route. He had to get back, and fast.

    "As of my intentions....Well, I just don't want to record a boring history"

    The Inuzuka opened the door of the tavern and walked out as he spoke one last time, and this time his voice was loud enough for everyone to hear.

    "The Army wants only one thing, and that's to bring about the destruction of the great nations, but you should be fine for the time being. It seems they've set their sites on Kirigakure for the time being. Now you should have even more time to prepare yourselves"

    -Leaving Landmark-
     
         

  11. #131
    Ushiro's Avatar

    Status
    Ushiro is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    12,365
    Location
    Just out of reach
    Sekai ni Itami o
     

    Awards Showcase


    Re: [Landmark 19] Hi no Kuni Inner Village: Commercial Area

    Quote Originally Posted by Ańbu Juniør View Post
    "My alliance lies with no one but myself. I've been betrayed too many times but put my faith in anyone or anything"

    Just as he finished speaking he heard Siris' voice in his mind, updating him on the events currently taking place in Kurogakure. Damn. He'd hoped that Berseker would have waited a bit longer before going down this route. He had to get back, and fast.

    "As of my intentions....Well, I just don't want to record a boring history"

    The Inuzuka opened the door of the tavern and walked out as he spoke one last time, and this time his voice was loud enough for everyone to hear.

    "The Army wants only one thing, and that's to bring about the destruction of the great nations, but you should be fine for the time being. It seems they've set their sites on Kirigakure for the time being. Now you should have even more time to prepare yourselves"

    -Leaving Landmark-
    Birdy keeps its target in sight once he's left the building. Somehow nothing was exploding which made the Inuzuka's presence even more strange. What business does an ally of those people have in a village? It flies rather close to him this time, making bird cries to get his attention.

    ~Leaving landmark
     
         

  12. #132
    Flásh's Avatar

    Status
    Flásh is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    10,933
    Location
    Land Of Grass
    Ra's al Ghul
     

    Awards Showcase


    Re: [Landmark 19] Hi no Kuni Inner Village: Commercial Area

    Quote Originally Posted by Ańbu Juniør View Post
    "My alliance lies with no one but myself. I've been betrayed too many times but put my faith in anyone or anything"

    Just as he finished speaking he heard Siris' voice in his mind, updating him on the events currently taking place in Kurogakure. Damn. He'd hoped that Berseker would have waited a bit longer before going down this route. He had to get back, and fast.

    "As of my intentions....Well, I just don't want to record a boring history"

    The Inuzuka opened the door of the tavern and walked out as he spoke one last time, and this time his voice was loud enough for everyone to hear.

    "The Army wants only one thing, and that's to bring about the destruction of the great nations, but you should be fine for the time being. It seems they've set their sites on Kirigakure for the time being. Now you should have even more time to prepare yourselves"

    -Leaving Landmark-
    The masked man smiled under the bandages wrapped on his face. If the news was true, he was relieved. But still, he was skeptic about trusting the Inuzuka's news. He was a rogue ninja after all. And he's never trust someone with no alliance. Specially when he knew what kind of person he himself was before becoming a part of Konoha.

    If what you say is true, your warning has earned you of our gratitude!

    The masked man left the tavern right after the Inuzuka. He had to prepare!

    -LLM
     
         

  13. #133
    Twilight's Avatar

    Status
    Twilight is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    6,894
    Location
    Hidden Leaf Village
    I see all, I feel all, I know
    all........ I am all.
     

    Awards Showcase


    Re: [Landmark 19] Hi no Kuni Inner Village: Commercial Area

    Seeing that there was nothing else to do in the tavern since both the Kage and the rogue ninja left, Spectra also leaves the tavern and heads to the Hokage's mansion, this news created a lot to talk about.
    LLM
     
         

Page 7 of 7 « First ... 34567

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •