Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
    Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Do you think sasuke can come back to the good side

OK he killed danzo, tried to killed karin, took his brothers eyes abandoned jugo and suegestsu, after all that can there ever be a point in which he returns to konoha. If he stays a bad guy chances are hes gonna die before the wars over

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Do you think sasuke can come back to the good side

personaly i think hes going to get into a ffight with the hokage shes gog to lose and show him the file that shows itachi volentearing for the mission in order to stop another war to save saskue with some cool letter to saskue telling him he chose to do it for him and that he should protect the village not harm it then he ecomes god either that or he will be killed by naruto

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

He betrayed Kakashi, team 7. He betrayed Leaf and went rogue. He worked under Orochimaru, the person who was responsible for the 3rd Hokage's death. He worked with Kabuto who is now with Orochimaru and been a villainous character since the beginning of Naruto series. He tried to kill Team Yamato. He betrayed Orochimaru and it proves he can't be trusted. He formed Hawk and ended up abandoning Jugo and Suigetsu when things got tough. He killed Karin and she wouldn't have survived had it not been for Sakura. He betrayed his team who saved his ass numerous times in all of the fights he fought (after Deidera's fight, after Itachi's fight, vs. Killerbee, vs. Raikage and the other Kages, vs. Danzo). He tried to kill Team 7. He attempted to capture Killerbee which left to the Kage Summit which led to the beginning of the 4th Ninja war. He worked for Akatsuki. He is now working with Madara who is the main enemy of the Alliance. He wants to kill Naruto and the rest of Konoha.

He won't return. I don't see how anyone can even put up with him now. I would love to see all of major supporting characters (Tenten, Hinata, Lee, Neji, Shino, Kiba, Chouji, Ino, etc) fight vs. Sasuke and take him down.. Shikamara has the right idea .

He'll die at the end and he'll probably die in the most cheesy way ever. Probably turning good and helping Naruto out in some way or by betraying Madara. If Kishi made him die like any other villain, a cruel, painful death, this would be the greatest manga ever.

I would also like it if Madara kills him off when he tries to betray him. Sooner or later, the betrayer will be the one who to be betrayed.

Status
    Feb 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Sasuke will never come back to the good side completely. I think him and Naruto will fight, ends with Naruto changing his heart and Sasuke leaving to walk the earth so to say.

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Inception View Post
    He betrayed Kakashi, team 7. He betrayed Leaf and went rogue. He worked under Orochimaru, the person who was responsible for the 3rd Hokage's death. He worked with Kabuto who is now with Orochimaru and been a villainous character since the beginning of Naruto series. He tried to kill Team Yamato. He betrayed Orochimaru and it proves he can't be trusted. He formed Hawk and ended up abandoning Jugo and Suigetsu when things got tough. He killed Karin and she wouldn't have survived had it not been for Sakura. He betrayed his team who saved his ass numerous times in all of the fights he fought (after Deidera's fight, after Itachi's fight, vs. Killerbee, vs. Raikage and the other Kages, vs. Danzo). He tried to kill Team 7. He attempted to capture Killerbee which left to the Kage Summit which led to the beginning of the 4th Ninja war. He worked for Akatsuki. He is now working with Madara who is the main enemy of the Alliance. He wants to kill Naruto and the rest of Konoha.

He won't return. I don't see how anyone can even put up with him now. I would love to see all of major supporting characters (Tenten, Hinata, Lee, Neji, Shino, Kiba, Chouji, Ino, etc) fight vs. Sasuke and take him down.. Shikamara has the right idea .

He'll die at the end and he'll probably die in the most cheesy way ever. Probably turning good and helping Naruto out in some way or by betraying Madara. If Kishi made him die like any other villain, a cruel, painful death, this would be the greatest manga ever.

I would also like it if Madara kills him off when he tries to betray him. Sooner or later, the betrayer will be the one who to be betrayed.
    the whole madara betraying sasuke thing makes a lot of sense but theres no way sasuke is gonna die like any old character

Rambo200

Why Think and Waste time when I know it wil happen

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

stfu hell no his ass is shit fries naruto is gonna :flaw: sasuke:mad::P

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

wow im guessing that sasuke might just die at the end hehe then naruto will be the rebound man and get sakura :D

Status
    Nov 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

when some how a sign from itachi shows up, he will have change in heart, help naruto take down madara, madara dies, then sasuke dies in naruto's arms from a being hurt or from is eyes killing him, naruto cries bla bla bla, naruto gose back to village, becomes hokage, gets watever girl it is he gets, and lives happily ever after, end of manga:D

Status
    Dec 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    And that is exactly why I'm
    the King in this deck of
    cards.

Part of me is hoping that he comes back to the good side and another part wants him to just NOT. I would laugh if he was good all along like after he takes the bandages off his eyes he kills zetsu escapes and tries to find naruto but like that would ever happen so im not sure for me its a mixed subject.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

sasuke is like vegeta at one point sasuke is gonna see the light he needs to see

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

The only way Sasuke will go back on the leaf side is if Naruto fights and beat him. I mean really who is going to stop him when Naruto is kage by then and he lets him back in? Sasuke is like stronger than most people in the leaf already. I doubt someone is going to say Sasuke leave before I kill you? That like a death sentence to them.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by PositiveEmotions View Post
    sasuke is like vegeta at one point sasuke is gonna see the light he needs to see
    hopefully Kishi doesn't make it this predictable

Status
    Feb 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

You guys all Forgot Something Crucial In your comments.

Itachi's last Hope and power which he gave to Naruto as a last ditch effort to bring sasuke back to Konoha.Back to the good side of life. you get me.

Obviously this gift will manisfest its true form when sasuke and naruto clash and i believe Itachi (IF Naruto cant convice sasuke to come back ) is the best character who could do something.

and he has,

Sasuke will Return to Konoha and he will develop into a man and be happy.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

lol if he ever returns to Konoha. What will people say? Oh look, there's the man who betrayed leaf, abandoned and tried to kill all his allies, killed his brother, worked with Orochimaru, Akatsuki and Madara, tried to kill the Kages, killed a Konoha elder, tried to destroy Konoha but now he's living safely in our own village.

It will not happen.

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Old Guy

I totally agree cruel painful death = greatest manga ever

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I hope he stays bad and gets killed off in the end.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

hopefully Kishi doesn't make it this predictable
    he pretty much will but a lil different than vegeta

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    GO BUY SOME SOUP!

I agree with the other guy to quote this. The Madara killing Sasuke thing makes perfect sense, although if Kishi plans on ending Naruto completely at the end of the war, then its probably gonna be something like Sasuke and Naruto die fighting each other, and Sasuke "changes" back as he and Naruto die side by side

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'M

he will not..if he wants also konoha will nt alow him

Status
    Jul 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I hope he dies :D

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

you make a very god point he will most likley die like he nearly did fighting haku (excuse the spelling my keyboard sucks) going to save naruto from death then konaha will celabrat the death of a rouge nin naruto will get annoyed and defend saskue because of saskue dying to save naruto or something sucky like that

Status
    Feb 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

y do ppl think sauskes kewl
    and stuff

Status
    Feb 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.