View Poll Results: Rate this weeks chapter

Voters
196. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1

    8 4.08%
  • 2

    3 1.53%
  • 3

    29 14.80%
  • 4

    77 39.29%
  • 5

    79 40.31%
Page 6 of 9 « First ... 23456789 Last»
Results 126 to 150 of 222
  1. #126
    Member nagato2's Avatar
    Status
    nagato2 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    935
    Location
    michigan
    Out of the night that covers
    me, Black as the Pit from pole
    to pole, I thank whatever gods
    may be For my unconquerable
    soul.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 526 Discussion and 527 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by junjun View Post
    It seems like White Fang is not good enough.. kabuto didn't bother to ressurect him.. mm...
    white fang was considered better than the sannin at the time he was.maybe he couldnt get his dna or maybe he was in the last coffin:D
     
         

  2. #127
    Smokin' & Feelin' Froggy Chief Toad's Avatar
    Status
    Chief Toad is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    760
    Location
    Mount Myōboku
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 526 Discussion and 527 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by nagato2 View Post
    white fang was considered better than the sannin at the time he was.maybe he couldnt get his dna or maybe he was in the last coffin:D
    Didn't the White Fang die protecting his comrades and that's what Kakashi forgave him for, when ever he got to talk to him after Pain killed him. I would say that Kabuto couldn't find his dna. Yes, the WF was super powerful and feared and reveared in all lands but whoever was in the Mystery Coffin can seriously screw Madara/Tobi's Moon Eye Plans up. I personally think that if Kabuto has the WF up his sleeve he'll wait til Kakashi's done wrecking house/rampaging and make them fight each other. Kishi is definately pitting shinobi from the same lands against each other.
     
         

  3. #128
    Yondaime nrto60's Avatar
    Status
    nrto60 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    708
    Location
    tHe suBliMinaL SubConScioUs
    I am watching you...
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 526 Discussion and 527 Predictions

    c'mon guys. from the looks of it, madara can't easily be scared.......... the only thing that could scare him would be his worst darkest secret or weakness............ so the person or whatever is in the 6th coffin must be something unnatural..........
     
         

  4. #129
    Yondaime nrto60's Avatar
    Status
    nrto60 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    708
    Location
    tHe suBliMinaL SubConScioUs
    I am watching you...
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 526 Discussion and 527 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Sage Mode Rasen Shuriken View Post
    Didn't the White Fang die protecting his comrades and that's what Kakashi forgave him for, when ever he got to talk to him after Pain killed him. I would say that Kabuto couldn't find his dna. Yes, the WF was super powerful and feared and reveared in all lands but whoever was in the Mystery Coffin can seriously screw Madara/Tobi's Moon Eye Plans up. I personally think that if Kabuto has the WF up his sleeve he'll wait til Kakashi's done wrecking house/rampaging and make them fight each other. Kishi is definately pitting shinobi from the same lands against each other.
    no, white fang didn't die protecting his friends...... he abandoned a very important mission to save his friends......... because of that decision konoha paid a heavy price, so all of the people started hating the white fang, blaming him for the sufferings of the outcome........... in the end he was so frustrated with the situation that he committed suicide.......... poor guy!
     
         

  5. #130
    Smokin' & Feelin' Froggy Chief Toad's Avatar
    Status
    Chief Toad is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    760
    Location
    Mount Myōboku
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 526 Discussion and 527 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by nrto60 View Post
    no, white fang didn't die protecting his friends...... he abandoned a very important mission to save his friends......... because of that decision konoha paid a heavy price, so all of the people started hating the white fang, blaming him for the sufferings of the outcome........... in the end he was so frustrated with the situation that he committed suicide.......... poor guy!
    Your right...thanks for the clarification bro. It's been a long time since i've heard that story. It is pretty sad!
     
         

  6. #131
    Academy Student BigFan12's Avatar
    Status
    BigFan12 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    11
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 526 Discussion and 527 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by try1x07 View Post
    Reading a lot of information, especially information from issue 520 (I've read some of the spoilers), I'm starting to put together a theory about Madara. I'm marking this post as a SPOILER because I mention some things from the spoiler for 520. Don't read this if you are trying to be surprised by 520.

    What do we know about Tobirama? He was extremely powerful. He was a master of water style and space/time jutsus. He also apparently conceived of the most evil jutsu in the entire series: Edo Tensei, the ability to trap a dead soul into a body by killing a sacrifice. When he become Hokage, Tobirama created the police force to segregate the Uchiha from the rest of the village. Tobirama sacrificed himself during the second great ninja war to save his squad. We never see him die, and none of the characters seem to have seen it either. He was apparently the most powerful ninja alive at the time of his death.

    What do we know about Madara? He was an extemely powerful Uchiha who frequently fought Hashirama, because the two of them were the tops of their clans. He apparently died in battle against Hashirama, with many witnesses. But he claims otherwise: Instead of dieing he somehow gained Hashirama's power during the battle and eventually learned Izanagi, Gained the rinnegan to give to Nagato, grew some of Hashirama's cells for the big flower thing, and used it to create a gigantic army of Zetsu clones.

    Much later, Orochimaru learns the secrets of Edo Tensei and "perfects" it before being merged with Kabuto. Keep in mind that only Kabuto called in "perfect", and Kabuto is evil. Tobirama would not have called Kabuto's version of Edo Tensei "perfect". In fact, I don't think the two are the same jutsu.

    If Tobirama was a good guy, it seems weird that he would have created the most evil jutsu. I think it's pretty unlikely that Tobirama would have ever attempted it or practiced it, because people would get upset if the Hokage were killing sacrifices to test a new Jutsu. That's an evil kind of thing and not something the Hokage would be able to do. Tobirama loved his people, loved his village, sacrificed himself for others, and would not have used something evil like Edo Tensei. He probably wouldn't even have thought about it, at least not the way Orochimaru used it.

    Orochimaru on the other hand is evil. He can do evil things like kill people for Edo Tensei. We frequently see him sacrifice the people around him for his personal gain. We frequently see him kill people for experiments, and he would have had no problem doing that for Edo Tensei. Kabuto claims he did many experiments with it.

    Let's assume that Tobirama developed a technique that allowed him to communicate with the souls of dead people, and maybe gain their power and learn techniques from those souls, temporarily. This technique would have been very helpful, but it would have been limited because Tobirama didn't want to hurt anybody while doing it. Even in this limited state, Tobirama would have appeared to be the most powerful ninja in the world because he could use the combined powers of other ninja who had already died. Orochimaru would have seen the limitations as "imperfections" and would have been eager to "perfect" the technique. He wouldn't have worried about killing people in his experiments until he found a version that he could use.

    Tobirama develops a technique that helps give him power and knowledge. It allows him to use the souls of dead friends to help him protect the village. This is perfectly reasonable, and something a Hokage might do. It is a little dark, but isn't evil and doesn't require sacrifice. Plus, it helps people communicate with their dead loved ones, and bring peace to souls killed in battle. Orochimaru turned it evil, but removed some of the limitations from it.

    This assumption is perfectly in line with everything we know about these two characters: Tobirama loves people and forms strong bonds with them which last after death. Orochimaru does not value people, and is willing to sacrifice their lives for his experiments and use their souls as tools to help increase his power.

    Now, enter Madara/Toby. This character does not appear to have any EMS techniques like the real Madara was supposed to have. He also was supposed to have died in the Valley of the End, but is still alive. Itachi says he is just a shell of his former self. He now has Izanagi, which appears to require both Uchiha and Senju essence in order to perform it.

    What if Madara is an Edo Tensei soul trapped in the living body of Tobirama? What if Madara is a "shell of his former self" because he was created using the "imperfect" form of Edo Tensei that Tobirama created?

    Tobirama is in the second ninja war and his team is surrounded. He sends the rest of his team off and prepares to engage 20 ninja by himself. He's fighting and dieing, so he uses one last Jutsu: Edo Tensei. He summons the soul of a powerful warrior into himself so he can give his friends a few more minutes to escape. That powerful warrior is Madara. Madara's soul gives Tobirama more chakra and he can continue the fight, eventually defeating all his enemies.

    Tobirama would have used space/time jutsus in the battle, so Madara's soul would have witnessed those and learned them. Tobirama would probably not have used Edo Tensei again, so Madara's soul would not have seen it and would not know it.

    Kabuto's Edo Tensei keeps all the abilities of the soul he summons: Itachi still has his MS, Nagato still has his rinnegan, etc. The souls that Kabuto summons are also invincible. Either of these things could change as the limitations in Tobirama's version. Maybe the summoned madara had sharingan but not EMS. Maybe he could live for a long time but was not completely invulnerable

    Tobirama uses almost all his chakra and cannot control the soul of Madara Uchiha any more. He dies, and Madara's soul takes over his body. Now we have "Madara" with the body of the Senju and the spirit of the Uchiha, with Sharingan (but not MS), with powerful space/time jutsu like Tobirama had, but limited in power because of the "incomplete" Edo Tensei that Tobirama used. He's probably not indestructable like Kabuto's version, but he has been alive for a very long time without dieing. He is now a shell of his former self who needs to use the power of the Sage of Six paths to make himself whole again. In other words, he needs to create a real body for himself, and move his soul back into a real Uchiha body where he will gain all of his old powers again.

    Madara's "real" body could not be in the coffin, because Madara's soul is in Tobirama and cannot be summoned from there. Tobirama could not be in the coffin either, because he cannot be summoned again, because he was sealed by Hiruzen. This theory does not explain who was in that damn coffin.
    dude pretty plausible you mind if i repost it ??? I'll put your info on them ...
     
         

  7. #132
    Member try1x07's Avatar
    Status
    try1x07 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    169
    Location
    Las Vegas
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 526 Discussion and 527 Predictions

    that's fine with me. Go ahead. i like to see their opinion regard of this information.

    V-
     
         

  8. #133
    Academy Student BigFan12's Avatar
    Status
    BigFan12 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    11
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 526 Discussion and 527 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by try1x07 View Post
    that's fine with me. Go ahead. i like to see their opinion regard of this information.

    V-
    dude I cant post the link here but tnx pretty nice theory,.. its on mangastream..
     
         

  9. #134
    Senior Member Sennin Jinchuuriki's Avatar
    Status
    Sennin Jinchuuriki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,402
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 526 Discussion and 527 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Sage Mode Rasen Shuriken View Post
    Your right...thanks for the clarification bro. It's been a long time since i've heard that story. It is pretty sad!
    Will we see the White Fang being resurrected by Kaubto? we should I mean the White Fang was said to be a very strong ninja.
     
         

  10. #135
    Yondaime nrto60's Avatar
    Status
    nrto60 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    708
    Location
    tHe suBliMinaL SubConScioUs
    I am watching you...
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 526 Discussion and 527 Predictions

    The white fang was indeed considered to the level of the legendary sannin.... Perhaps more intimidating..... But what kind of awesome abilities did he have to gather such reputation?? In kakashi chronicles, when kakashi was fighting that hidden rock shinobi, that ninja described white fang as," streak of white hair and that blade with silver chakra/light." (sorry for any mistake)
    but that silver chakra or light means that he had kaminari affinity a.k.a lightening element.... Perhaps he used nature manipulation to fuse his chakra into the blade to make a lightening sword.....! Like sasuke's chidori sword?? Or perhaps he could move with incredible speed and sliced the opponents with some raiton technique???
     
         

  11. #136
    Member SMNaruto's Avatar
    Status
    SMNaruto is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    98
    Location
    Memphis TN
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 526 Discussion and 527 Predictions

    I thought the White Fang's spirit or soul was laid to rest after the talk with kakashi???
     
         

  12. #137
    anbu black ops zapp42823's Avatar
    Status
    zapp42823 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    326
    Location
    rain country
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 526 Discussion and 527 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Sennin Jinchuuriki View Post
    Will we see the White Fang being resurrected by Kaubto? we should I mean the White Fang was said to be a very strong ninja.
    yeah white fang was said to be a very strong ninja, "in his time", but not this present time of generation nisan,,, kakashi have already mastered his eye technique and copied a lot of jutsus, as well as naruto and friends like neji, shikamaru, rock lee, sasuke, and others (sakura excluded):D:D:D just like kakashi said to kakuzu
    the moment he finish him..."from one generation to the next the following one will continue to surpass the previous" :D
     
         
    Last edited by zapp42823; 02-05-2011 at 08:36 AM.

  13. #138
    Death Awaits khaydz5's Avatar
    Status
    khaydz5 is offline
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,460
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 526 Discussion and 527 Predictions

    Im sure nagato will be the finisher of the war. he will shinra tensei all of the alliance and boom! war ends! :D :D :D :D
     
         

  14. #139
    anbu black ops zapp42823's Avatar
    Status
    zapp42823 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    326
    Location
    rain country
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 526 Discussion and 527 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by try1x07 View Post
    Reading a lot of information, especially information from issue 520 (I've read some of the spoilers), I'm starting to put together a theory about Madara. I'm marking this post as a SPOILER because I mention some things from the spoiler for 520. Don't read this if you are trying to be surprised by 520.

    What do we know about Tobirama? He was extremely powerful. He was a master of water style and space/time jutsus. He also apparently conceived of the most evil jutsu in the entire series: Edo Tensei, the ability to trap a dead soul into a body by killing a sacrifice. When he become Hokage, Tobirama created the police force to segregate the Uchiha from the rest of the village. Tobirama sacrificed himself during the second great ninja war to save his squad. We never see him die, and none of the characters seem to have seen it either. He was apparently the most powerful ninja alive at the time of his death.

    What do we know about Madara? He was an extemely powerful Uchiha who frequently fought Hashirama, because the two of them were the tops of their clans. He apparently died in battle against Hashirama, with many witnesses. But he claims otherwise: Instead of dieing he somehow gained Hashirama's power during the battle and eventually learned Izanagi, Gained the rinnegan to give to Nagato, grew some of Hashirama's cells for the big flower thing, and used it to create a gigantic army of Zetsu clones.

    Much later, Orochimaru learns the secrets of Edo Tensei and "perfects" it before being merged with Kabuto. Keep in mind that only Kabuto called in "perfect", and Kabuto is evil. Tobirama would not have called Kabuto's version of Edo Tensei "perfect". In fact, I don't think the two are the same jutsu.

    If Tobirama was a good guy, it seems weird that he would have created the most evil jutsu. I think it's pretty unlikely that Tobirama would have ever attempted it or practiced it, because people would get upset if the Hokage were killing sacrifices to test a new Jutsu. That's an evil kind of thing and not something the Hokage would be able to do. Tobirama loved his people, loved his village, sacrificed himself for others, and would not have used something evil like Edo Tensei. He probably wouldn't even have thought about it, at least not the way Orochimaru used it.

    Orochimaru on the other hand is evil. He can do evil things like kill people for Edo Tensei. We frequently see him sacrifice the people around him for his personal gain. We frequently see him kill people for experiments, and he would have had no problem doing that for Edo Tensei. Kabuto claims he did many experiments with it.

    Let's assume that Tobirama developed a technique that allowed him to communicate with the souls of dead people, and maybe gain their power and learn techniques from those souls, temporarily. This technique would have been very helpful, but it would have been limited because Tobirama didn't want to hurt anybody while doing it. Even in this limited state, Tobirama would have appeared to be the most powerful ninja in the world because he could use the combined powers of other ninja who had already died. Orochimaru would have seen the limitations as "imperfections" and would have been eager to "perfect" the technique. He wouldn't have worried about killing people in his experiments until he found a version that he could use.

    Tobirama develops a technique that helps give him power and knowledge. It allows him to use the souls of dead friends to help him protect the village. This is perfectly reasonable, and something a Hokage might do. It is a little dark, but isn't evil and doesn't require sacrifice. Plus, it helps people communicate with their dead loved ones, and bring peace to souls killed in battle. Orochimaru turned it evil, but removed some of the limitations from it.

    This assumption is perfectly in line with everything we know about these two characters: Tobirama loves people and forms strong bonds with them which last after death. Orochimaru does not value people, and is willing to sacrifice their lives for his experiments and use their souls as tools to help increase his power.

    Now, enter Madara/Toby. This character does not appear to have any EMS techniques like the real Madara was supposed to have. He also was supposed to have died in the Valley of the End, but is still alive. Itachi says he is just a shell of his former self. He now has Izanagi, which appears to require both Uchiha and Senju essence in order to perform it.

    What if Madara is an Edo Tensei soul trapped in the living body of Tobirama? What if Madara is a "shell of his former self" because he was created using the "imperfect" form of Edo Tensei that Tobirama created?

    Tobirama is in the second ninja war and his team is surrounded. He sends the rest of his team off and prepares to engage 20 ninja by himself. He's fighting and dieing, so he uses one last Jutsu: Edo Tensei. He summons the soul of a powerful warrior into himself so he can give his friends a few more minutes to escape. That powerful warrior is Madara. Madara's soul gives Tobirama more chakra and he can continue the fight, eventually defeating all his enemies.

    Tobirama would have used space/time jutsus in the battle, so Madara's soul would have witnessed those and learned them. Tobirama would probably not have used Edo Tensei again, so Madara's soul would not have seen it and would not know it.

    Kabuto's Edo Tensei keeps all the abilities of the soul he summons: Itachi still has his MS, Nagato still has his rinnegan, etc. The souls that Kabuto summons are also invincible. Either of these things could change as the limitations in Tobirama's version. Maybe the summoned madara had sharingan but not EMS. Maybe he could live for a long time but was not completely invulnerable

    Tobirama uses almost all his chakra and cannot control the soul of Madara Uchiha any more. He dies, and Madara's soul takes over his body. Now we have "Madara" with the body of the Senju and the spirit of the Uchiha, with Sharingan (but not MS), with powerful space/time jutsu like Tobirama had, but limited in power because of the "incomplete" Edo Tensei that Tobirama used. He's probably not indestructable like Kabuto's version, but he has been alive for a very long time without dieing. He is now a shell of his former self who needs to use the power of the Sage of Six paths to make himself whole again. In other words, he needs to create a real body for himself, and move his soul back into a real Uchiha body where he will gain all of his old powers again.

    Madara's "real" body could not be in the coffin, because Madara's soul is in Tobirama and cannot be summoned from there. Tobirama could not be in the coffin either, because he cannot be summoned again, because he was sealed by Hiruzen. This theory does not explain who was in that damn coffin.
    man you are not even a genin and you have all this kind of theories? who are you? the so6p? or kishi himself? lol.... i can feel your chakra and i know you are a strong ninja...
     
         

  15. #140
    Senior Member Sennin Jinchuuriki's Avatar
    Status
    Sennin Jinchuuriki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,402
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 526 Discussion and 527 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by khaydz5 View Post
    Im sure nagato will be the finisher of the war. he will shinra tensei all of the alliance and boom! war ends! :D :D :D :D
    It will be a good way to end the war
     
         

  16. #141
    grand mage of fiore udosohhope's Avatar
    Status
    udosohhope is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    439
    Location
    fiore
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 526 Discussion and 527 Predictions

    I just wan also see nagato and itachi in edo tensei i also wana c the former jinchiruki and a little light on captain yamoto, and could someone please come to the aid of anko, cos she is crying for help even from my dreams
     
         

  17. #142
    -Haku Yuki-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Haku Yuki- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    19,087
    Location
    Konohagakure tavern
    Praise helix!
    ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 526 Discussion and 527 Predictions

    good chapter i rated it a 5
     
         

  18. #143
    Member
    Status
    Boobiee220 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    33
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 526 Discussion and 527 Predictions

    It would be amazing to see Itachi and Kimmiaruo fight in the War, if you think about it those two are basically unstoppable...They only died due to sickness. Imagine if Itachi was really a bad guy to start off with? I mean he toy'd with Asuma and Kurenai with ease, and he put Kakashi in a hospital for two weeks just by looking at him lmao. In his fight with Sasuke he perfomed signs for the Shadow Clone Jutsu that even Sasuke's Sharingan couldn't keep up and throughout all these fights, he NEVER seemed scared or anything, he always kept calm like he had a (you deadass? you can't beat me attitude). SMH, I wish there was a Gaiden for Itachi's life. I really wanna see all his fights and accomplishments during his missions. They need like an anime movie for him ending with the death of him. He's really incredible if you think about it, probably could have been a feared villian on the level of Madara.
     
         

  19. #144
    Member yuvet's Avatar
    Status
    yuvet is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    83
    Location
    genova, italy
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 526 Discussion and 527 Predictions

    Great chapter
    I didn't think Darui is such a badass!!! his black lightning technique is amazing, but it make me thing why would the third raikage pass his own special techniques do Darui and not to his sons (A and Killer bee).
    An other thing i liked is Gaara and Tsuchikage, who had a little quarrel during the kage summit, are now going to fight side by side.
    I don't thing Hanzo, Chiyo and the other 2 will let Kankurou' s ambush team to escape. And in my opinion Deidara will be released because otherwise they would have already eliminated him in some way, so Kishimoto has something in mind for Deidara!!!
    About the twins of the hidden colud, i think they're just the same as sora, and maybe they are considered so special because of some sort of tag fighting(as when A and Killer bee killed Kisame's copy).
     
         

  20. #145
    Academy Student
    Status
    Yoni Erob is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    3
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 526 Discussion and 527 Predictions

    I give this chapter a 3. It was good, but I want to see Kakashi or Gaara fight.
     
         

  21. #146
    Hokage Mystikk******'s Avatar
    Status
    Mystikk****** is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    478
    Location
    Atl/ga
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 526 Discussion and 527 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Boobiee220 View Post
    It would be amazing to see Itachi and Kimmiaruo fight in the War, if you think about it those two are basically unstoppable...They only died due to sickness. Imagine if Itachi was really a bad guy to start off with? I mean he toy'd with Asuma and Kurenai with ease, and he put Kakashi in a hospital for two weeks just by looking at him lmao. In his fight with Sasuke he perfomed signs for the Shadow Clone Jutsu that even Sasuke's Sharingan couldn't keep up and throughout all these fights, he NEVER seemed scared or anything, he always kept calm like he had a (you deadass? you can't beat me attitude). SMH, I wish there was a Gaiden for Itachi's life. I really wanna see all his fights and accomplishments during his missions. They need like an anime movie for him ending with the death of him. He's really incredible if you think about it, probably could have been a feared villian on the level of Madara.
    YES lol.. Itachi was a true shinobi.. lived and died as a true ninja.. this is the reason I come to nb forum. Because of great fans.. a Itachi gaiden would be great too.
     
         

  22. #147
    Yondaime nrto60's Avatar
    Status
    nrto60 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    708
    Location
    tHe suBliMinaL SubConScioUs
    I am watching you...
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 526 Discussion and 527 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Boobiee220 View Post
    It would be amazing to see Itachi and Kimmiaruo fight in the War, if you think about it those two are basically unstoppable...They only died due to sickness. Imagine if Itachi was really a bad guy to start off with? I mean he toy'd with Asuma and Kurenai with ease, and he put Kakashi in a hospital for two weeks just by looking at him lmao. In his fight with Sasuke he perfomed signs for the Shadow Clone Jutsu that even Sasuke's Sharingan couldn't keep up and throughout all these fights, he NEVER seemed scared or anything, he always kept calm like he had a (you deadass? you can't beat me attitude). SMH, I wish there was a Gaiden for Itachi's life. I really wanna see all his fights and accomplishments during his missions. They need like an anime movie for him ending with the death of him. He's really incredible if you think about it, probably could have been a feared villian on the level of Madara.
    yeah, he is my second favorite character......... always acting calm and cool............... madara himself feared a fight with itachi thats why he didn't even put a finger on konoha, because he had made a deal with itachi...... and when itachi died, madara was relieved.......... personally, i don't think that itachi would be controlled by edo tensei.......... i think he'll break free of it......... ah man that will turn the tables....... imagine amaterasu on the whole zetsu army:D
     
         
    Last edited by nrto60; 02-05-2011 at 07:13 PM.

  23. #148
    Member nagato2's Avatar
    Status
    nagato2 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    935
    Location
    michigan
    Out of the night that covers
    me, Black as the Pit from pole
    to pole, I thank whatever gods
    may be For my unconquerable
    soul.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 526 Discussion and 527 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by nrto60 View Post
    yeah, he is my second favorite character......... always acting calm and cool............... madara himself feared a fight with itachi thats why he didn't even put a finger on konoha, because he had made a deal with itachi...... and when itachi died, madara was relieved.......... personally, i don't think that itachi would be controlled by edo tensei.......... i think he'll break free of it......... ah man that will turn the tables....... imagine amaterasu on the whole zetsu army:D
    i doubt he will,if anybody will break i think it will either be the one in the last coffin or nagato
     
         

  24. #149
    SAGE 4bdN's Avatar
    Status
    4bdN is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    483
    Location
    california
    SAGE
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 526 Discussion and 527 Predictions

    did anybody pick up on the WISKERS that the Ginkaku bros (who are TINGED with the nine tails chakara) from the Hidden cloud village are sportin

    Looks alot like Naruto's wiskers that look alot like fox wiskers

    weve never seen anyone else with wiskers in manga

    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
     
         

  25. #150
    Member Narutofan123457's Avatar
    Status
    Narutofan123457 is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    413
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 526 Discussion and 527 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by 4bdN View Post
    did anybody pick up on the WISKERS that the Ginkaku bros (who are TINGED with the nine tails chakara) from the Hidden cloud village are sportin

    Looks alot like Naruto's wiskers that look alot like fox wiskers

    weve never seen anyone else with wiskers in manga

    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The fox is what gave Naruto whiskers. This is a quote from Narutopedia:

    "However, Naruto's greatest physical characteristic is his whisker marks, passed on from the demon imprisoned within his mother at the time of his birth"

    So the Kin-gin brothers have whiskers because of the 9-tails. It's not just a coincidence. No, we don't know how they got the 9-tails chakra but I suppose we'll find out.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •