Page 1 of 22 1234511 ... Last»
    Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Apple only.

Naruto Manga 417 Predictions / 416 Discussion

Naruto Manga 416 has been released.
    http://www.narutobase.net/Gallery/Naruto-Manga/416/

Discuss here Naruto Manga 416 and predict Naruto Manga 417.

No Madara&Shodaime?No war Shodaime's Avatar
    Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Status?? Ditz Nutz in ur face

Another lame chapter release discussing pointlessness ...................Masashi Kishimoto is either running low on fuel or just drawing out the manga series to end the year quickly.

Shit, I mean a manga discuss a lame story from a book. It's like reading a manga while the characters within manga is reading a manga.

I thought Naruto would learn something profound and useful, "Like who's is his Daddy.....?"

What is the book going to finally smart up Naruto as well as powering him up.............I am so tired of this around the bush chapters from the year start.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by shodaime View Post
    Another lame chapter release discussing pointlessness ...................Masashi Kishimoto is either running low on fuel or just drawing out the manga series to end the year quickly.

Shit, I mean a manga discuss a lame story from a book. It's like reading a manga while the characters within manga is reading a manga.

I thought Naruto would learn something profound and useful, "Like who's is his Daddy.....?"

What is the book going to finally smart up Naruto as well as powering him up.............I am so tired of this around the bush chapters from the year start.
    your not the only one that thinks that!!!

Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i actually liked this ep manley cause suskae had a prity small role in it nd that lame ass battle is finaly over but i think we are going to see another with the 8tails bro i hope it isnt with suskar agian i really hope we get to see a battle with marda just owning him with all his sweet jutsu and suskae picks sum of it up

Sage of NarutoBase a thousand years of death's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i like the bit with jiraiya in it. hope we see more of him through his early years. but hopefully during narutos training.

that raikage is probably what mr t would be like if he was a ninja lol.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

another fight..i guess but maybe this time Tobi V.s the Raikage

Academy Student
    Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I didn't wrote last week, cause I was absent. Anyway, I will sum the two chapters up in my comment.

First of all. I thoght all along that the amaterasu was a very powerful weapon that acually could take anyone out. The amaterasu was the black fire that never went out and could continue endlessy. Thats why it's so wrong that Sasuke could take it out. All credit to the mangekyo, but really? To put out the amaterusu, it's a little overthinking and overdoing in my opinion. The amaterasu just lost all of it purpose. Sasuke just getting stronger and stronger, if Narute would have gone up against the 8tails we would certainly have died. That's why it's lame that the 8tails is defeated by just one attack.

I think a bit like the previous speaker. I thought the book "Legend of the gutsy ninja" would have given Naruto someting useful but it was only a story. The only thing I can see this story affect Naruto is that he thinks the book has a meaning and he will grow up a bit mentally.

Seriuosly!? To make Sasuke so childish. I didn't think Kishi would do something like that. "I want to kill everybody and make Itachis life useless so everyone will feel the same I do." WTF?? I'm so dissapointed. It was really okay when he was just targeting the elders. Their a bunch of sissys and deserves to die. But to make an offense against the Konoha. It's really lame.

And the last thing. Everyone in the Naruto-series know that everybody from "Akatsuki" is missing nins. And when the servants of Raikare told hem about the battle they referred to "Konohas clan Uchiha". If the Raikare decides to attack Konoha I will stop reading Naruto cause then everything has lost it's meaning. It's just a CHAOS of bad ends right now. I hope that kishi sort things out for the best.

Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I'm pretty sure that Madara & Sasuke's conversation was a flashback just before Sasuke went off to get the 8 tail.

his battle with Killerbee has completely changed him, now he may not do what he told Madara that he would've done before.

This whole story is starting to get epic.

Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    I'm pretty sure that Madara & Sasuke's conversation was a flashback just before Sasuke went off to get the 8 tail.

his battle with Killerbee has completely changed him, now he may not do what he told Madara that he would've done before.

This whole story is starting to get epic.
    i never thought of it lik that but i still very dout that he wont go to the village and kill the elders but hopfuley no 1 else

Status
    Jun 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I think that the conversation between Madara & Sasuke was after he came back and healed himself...but if that is true then i also think that Sasuke is just telling Madara what he wants to hear, he is playing along to gain his trust like what he did with Oro.

As for the Raikage, I am anxious to see what his plans of action is...will he first speak to Kanoha about it or will he go after his bro in order to try and get him back? But seeing that the next chapter is called "No..." I assume that he arrives there too late.

What do you think guys???

S-rank Missing-Nin ItachiUchiha91's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

idk about u guys but i actually like this episode, so does any one know who tat guy is in the book?

Six Hokage's Son Sasuke Uzumaki's Avatar
    Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Thank you, Versubio!

I feel a bit disappointed because I wanted the conversation between Madara and Sasuke to be a flashback.

I cannot forget Sasuke has said he was using Madara, but for the time being it seems less possible that he is pretending he wants to attack Konoha.

It's obvious Naruto alrealdy know the name of the main character in the book. Naruto's flashback made me so sad, because of J's story about Oro's parents having been killed. This really makes me afraid, makes me think we are further away from the possibility that Sasuke is pretending he wants to attack the whole of Knonha and not only the elders. My only hope of his not doing so is that he still remembers a bit about Team 7.

What is not clear to me is why Sasuke thought it would be better to say he would only attack the elders to Hawk.

Status
    Jun 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by ItachiUchiha91 View Post
    idk about u guys but i actually like this episode, so does any one know who tat guy is in the book?
    I think that in the book the character's name is Naruto, that's where he gets his name from.

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Hokage View Post
    I think that the conversation between Madara & Sasuke was after he came back and healed himself...but if that is true then i also think that Sasuke is just telling Madara what he wants to hear, he is playing along to gain his trust like what he did with Oro.

As for the Raikage, I am anxious to see what his plans of action is...will he first speak to Kanoha about it or will he go after his bro in order to try and get him back? But seeing that the next chapter is called "No..." I assume that he arrives there too late.

What do you think guys???
    I hope Sasuke is acting, but he's terribly convincing, I mean, the way he speaks does fit the way he is, without caring about any other thing than himself (exception with Team 7 and Team Hawk in the previous manga).

Don't think the raikage will to to Konoha, but after Akatsuki and send some ninjas to tell Konoha of the situation.

Quote Originally Posted by ItachiUchiha91 View Post
    The name is Naruto and Naruto's (jinkurichi's) parents named Naruto after the character in this book.

Oh, BTW, some are complaining that the book does not say any usefull thing, we have not seen all the pages, just a glimpse of some!

Last edited by Sasuke Uzumaki; 09-12-2008 at 10:43 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Status
    Jun 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Sasuke Uzumaki View Post
    I hope Sasuke is acting, but he's terribly convincing, I mean, the way he speaks does fit the way he is, without caring about any other thing than himself (exception with Team 7 and Team Hawk in the previous manga).

Don't think the raikage will to to Konoha, but after Akatsuki and send some ninjas to tell Konoha of the situation.
    You are right, Sasuke's character does match the way he was talking which makes it convincing the fact that he wants to destroy the village...but i also think that after having the battle with the 8 tailed he remembered his old team mates and i think that something in him changed.

And you are right, the Raikage will probably inform Kanoha of what happened

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

!
    Sorry, i wanted to say Don't think the raikage will GO to Konoha

Status
    Jun 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Sorry, i wanted to say Don't think the raikage will GO to Konoha
    It's ok bro...I still understood what you meant

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    jus chilling

my thoughts are the chapter was OK. it wasnt great it was OK. sasuke just proved to me again how dumb and childish he is and why i dont like him. naruto's part was great showing the gutsy ninja that never gives up reminds you of anyone?

Academy Student
    Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

lol ****** is the second pein...

Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I hope it doesnt end with something lame like sasuke going to konoha defeating everyone then its left with naruto vs sasuke, that would be really stupid.

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    jus chilling

i honestly think kishi has something more profound than that

Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Sasuke ought to be playing with Tobi

Hello friends, this is my first post Hope you all don't mind if I drop in some of my views. I think the konoha guy in jiraiya's book looks like grown up Naruto (no..? ) In future Naruto will definately have this talk about bringing peace with somebody and at that time we'll see the character complete his last sentence: My name is... Naruto Uzumaki! On the other side it's also possible that this talk would have already happened in the past where jiraiya was in place of the konoha guy character. I am saying that because the story of the book's lead character is supposed to be Jiraiya's story which is in turn very similiar to naruto's story cause naruto and jiraiya resemble each other a lot. I wonder what name would have been there in the book, the first name of the character should definately be Naruto (cause naruto was named after the lead character of this book), but I doubt the Uzumaki part. Naruto still doesn't know about Yondaime, hopefully things will be revealed to him as he proceeds with the book (and also to us like true intentions of yondaime and also some info about naruto's mother) This book and lot of other things were planned by Yondaime and Jiraiya (also Itachi) for some bigger cause (which is most probably bringing peace everywhere)

If Sasuke is serious about attacking konoha, I'd say he has gone crazy because of his arrogance. But that doesn't seem to be the case here, he's surely playing with madara and has got some plans at the back of his mind.

If I am not wrong Raikage is supposed to be stronger than 8 tails, so he's gonna have to deal with either madara, kisame or venus fly trap guy (although haven't seen him get involved in any action yet) because his attack on Akatsuki is going to be immediate and Team Falcon still needs to rest. Made this assumption considering Pein and Origami are on their way to Konoha

Last edited by mess_enger_guy; 09-12-2008 at 06:07 PM.

Status
    Sep 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I actually like whats happening- even if its boring and annoying

I don't think Sasugay knows what its like to be outcasted.

I think that if Sasugay goes through w/ is plans, then is finally convinced to come back it will make an interesting story line of "redemption".

I don't like what happen w/ Oro. I wish to think he will not write Sasuke the same way.
    I don't care how much story it gives- it would suck, be boring, and I would quit reading.

I have much more, but I am in school right now so I don't have much time,...

I used to think at the very beginning Sasugay was cool (like during the Haku part) but after he got the curse mark he started to get on my nerves!

Banned
    Status
    Jun 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i think naruto already knew that he was the 4ths son like before he left the village he was all like wacth me to the 4th hokage statue right ?
    and well he ids dumb but not that dumb
    he knows how to keep secrets
    saskue just unleashes every jutsu he can from his ass

i don't know this is just a chapter not a novel b patient .....

Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I actually liked this chapter a lot. Naruto knows what kind of ninja Jiraiya wanted him to be. I liked gettin to see another moment that showed how close Naruto and Jiraiya really were. There isn't another person in Konoha who could relate to Naruto the way Jiraiya did. Also they're doin a decent job of creating a true villian out of Sasuke. Sasuke = Anakin Skywalker on the verge of becoming Darth Vader. It's crystal clear he's more vendictive then Itachi. Madara seems surprised but all the qualities that make a lot of people hate Sasuke make a good villian. Do I agree with what he's doing, course not, but it's still believable. I still don't understand why Madara (with as powerful as he's supposed to be) needs to do all these things just to take out Konoha. Raikage may also make it time to save Killer Bee. Remember it took 3 days to seal the other beasts, and there are fewer Akatsuki so it may take longer now. If nothing else, Konoha may have another ally when Akatsuki attacks. The leaf, the sand and the cloud. Wonder Twin, ur Triplet, powers...ACTIVATE

Page 1 of 22 1234511 ... Last»