Page 1 of 28 1234511 ... Last»
Results 1 to 20 of 541
  1. #1
    V-Louch Versuvio's Avatar
    Status
    Versuvio is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    86,891
    Location
    >> iBase <<
    Apple only
     



    Naruto Manga 417 Predictions / 416 Discussion

    Naruto Manga 416 has been released.
    http://www.narutobase.net/Gallery/Naruto-Manga/416/

    Discuss here Naruto Manga 416 and predict Naruto Manga 417.
     
         

  2. #2
    No Madara&Shodaime?No war Shodaime's Avatar
    Status
    Shodaime is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    15,829
    Status?? Ditz Nutz in ur face
     

    Another lame chapter release discussing pointlessness ...................Masashi Kishimoto is either running low on fuel or just drawing out the manga series to end the year quickly.

    Shit, I mean a manga discuss a lame story from a book. It's like reading a manga while the characters within manga is reading a manga.

    I thought Naruto would learn something profound and useful, "Like who's is his Daddy.....?"

    What is the book going to finally smart up Naruto as well as powering him up.............I am so tired of this around the bush chapters from the year start.
     
         

  3. #3
    Member shaolinchad's Avatar
    Status
    shaolinchad is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    191
    Location
    Cali
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by shodaime View Post
    Another lame chapter release discussing pointlessness ...................Masashi Kishimoto is either running low on fuel or just drawing out the manga series to end the year quickly.

    Shit, I mean a manga discuss a lame story from a book. It's like reading a manga while the characters within manga is reading a manga.

    I thought Naruto would learn something profound and useful, "Like who's is his Daddy.....?"

    What is the book going to finally smart up Naruto as well as powering him up.............I am so tired of this around the bush chapters from the year start.
    your not the only one that thinks that!!!
     
         

  4. #4
    Member W4532's Avatar
    Status
    W4532 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    310
    Location
    n.z
    This user has no status.
     

    i actually liked this ep manley cause suskae had a prity small role in it nd that lame ass battle is finaly over but i think we are going to see another with the 8tails bro i hope it isnt with suskar agian i really hope we get to see a battle with marda just owning him with all his sweet jutsu and suskae picks sum of it up
     
         

  5. #5
    Sage of NarutoBase a thousand years of death's Avatar
    Status
    a thousand years of death is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    883
    Location
    on a sandy rollercoaster
    This user has no status.
     

    i like the bit with jiraiya in it. hope we see more of him through his early years. but hopefully during narutos training.

    that raikage is probably what mr t would be like if he was a ninja lol.
     
         

  6. #6
    Academy Student Akatsuki9900's Avatar
    Status
    Akatsuki9900 is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    13
    Location
    MyHome Malaysia
    This user has no status.
     

    another fight..i guess but maybe this time Tobi V.s the Raikage
     
         

  7. #7
    Academy Student
    Status
    Shunne is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    4
    This user has no status.
     

    I didn't wrote last week, cause I was absent. Anyway, I will sum the two chapters up in my comment.

    First of all. I thoght all along that the amaterasu was a very powerful weapon that acually could take anyone out. The amaterasu was the black fire that never went out and could continue endlessy. Thats why it's so wrong that Sasuke could take it out. All credit to the mangekyo, but really? To put out the amaterusu, it's a little overthinking and overdoing in my opinion. The amaterasu just lost all of it purpose. Sasuke just getting stronger and stronger, if Narute would have gone up against the 8tails we would certainly have died. That's why it's lame that the 8tails is defeated by just one attack.

    I think a bit like the previous speaker. I thought the book "Legend of the gutsy ninja" would have given Naruto someting useful but it was only a story. The only thing I can see this story affect Naruto is that he thinks the book has a meaning and he will grow up a bit mentally.

    Seriuosly!? To make Sasuke so childish. I didn't think Kishi would do something like that. "I want to kill everybody and make Itachis life useless so everyone will feel the same I do." WTF?? I'm so dissapointed. It was really okay when he was just targeting the elders. Their a bunch of sissys and deserves to die. But to make an offense against the Konoha. It's really lame.

    And the last thing. Everyone in the Naruto-series know that everybody from "Akatsuki" is missing nins. And when the servants of Raikare told hem about the battle they referred to "Konohas clan Uchiha". If the Raikare decides to attack Konoha I will stop reading Naruto cause then everything has lost it's meaning. It's just a CHAOS of bad ends right now. I hope that kishi sort things out for the best.
     
         

  8. #8
    Renegade Sama. Yup! Renegade's Avatar
    Status
    Renegade is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,839
    Location
    Denmark
    This user has no status.
     

    I'm pretty sure that Madara & Sasuke's conversation was a flashback just before Sasuke went off to get the 8 tail.

    his battle with Killerbee has completely changed him, now he may not do what he told Madara that he would've done before.

    This whole story is starting to get epic.
     
         

  9. #9
    Member W4532's Avatar
    Status
    W4532 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    310
    Location
    n.z
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    I'm pretty sure that Madara & Sasuke's conversation was a flashback just before Sasuke went off to get the 8 tail.

    his battle with Killerbee has completely changed him, now he may not do what he told Madara that he would've done before.

    This whole story is starting to get epic.
    i never thought of it lik that but i still very dout that he wont go to the village and kill the elders but hopfuley no 1 else
     
         

  10. #10
    Senior Member Hokage's Avatar
    Status
    Hokage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    7,077
    Location
    Hokage's Mansion
    This user has no status.
     



    I think that the conversation between Madara & Sasuke was after he came back and healed himself...but if that is true then i also think that Sasuke is just telling Madara what he wants to hear, he is playing along to gain his trust like what he did with Oro.

    As for the Raikage, I am anxious to see what his plans of action is...will he first speak to Kanoha about it or will he go after his bro in order to try and get him back? But seeing that the next chapter is called "No..." I assume that he arrives there too late.

    What do you think guys???
     
         

  11. #11
    S-rank Missing-Nin ItachiUchiha91's Avatar
    Status
    ItachiUchiha91 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    96
    Location
    NY
    This user has no status.
     

    idk about u guys but i actually like this episode, so does any one know who tat guy is in the book?
     
         

  12. #12
    Six Hokage's Son Sasuke Uzumaki's Avatar
    Status
    Sasuke Uzumaki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    2,389
    Location
    Platinum's heart
    This user has no status.
     

    Thank you, Versubio!

    I feel a bit disappointed because I wanted the conversation between Madara and Sasuke to be a flashback.

    I cannot forget Sasuke has said he was using Madara, but for the time being it seems less possible that he is pretending he wants to attack Konoha.

    It's obvious Naruto alrealdy know the name of the main character in the book. Naruto's flashback made me so sad, because of J's story about Oro's parents having been killed. This really makes me afraid, makes me think we are further away from the possibility that Sasuke is pretending he wants to attack the whole of Knonha and not only the elders. My only hope of his not doing so is that he still remembers a bit about Team 7.

    What is not clear to me is why Sasuke thought it would be better to say he would only attack the elders to Hawk.
     
         

  13. #13
    Senior Member Hokage's Avatar
    Status
    Hokage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    7,077
    Location
    Hokage's Mansion
    This user has no status.
     



    Quote Originally Posted by ItachiUchiha91 View Post
    idk about u guys but i actually like this episode, so does any one know who tat guy is in the book?
    I think that in the book the character's name is Naruto, that's where he gets his name from.
     
         

  14. #14
    Six Hokage's Son Sasuke Uzumaki's Avatar
    Status
    Sasuke Uzumaki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    2,389
    Location
    Platinum's heart
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by Hokage View Post
    I think that the conversation between Madara & Sasuke was after he came back and healed himself...but if that is true then i also think that Sasuke is just telling Madara what he wants to hear, he is playing along to gain his trust like what he did with Oro.

    As for the Raikage, I am anxious to see what his plans of action is...will he first speak to Kanoha about it or will he go after his bro in order to try and get him back? But seeing that the next chapter is called "No..." I assume that he arrives there too late.

    What do you think guys???
    I hope Sasuke is acting, but he's terribly convincing, I mean, the way he speaks does fit the way he is, without caring about any other thing than himself (exception with Team 7 and Team Hawk in the previous manga).

    Don't think the raikage will to to Konoha, but after Akatsuki and send some ninjas to tell Konoha of the situation.

    Quote Originally Posted by ItachiUchiha91 View Post
    idk about u guys but i actually like this episode, so does any one know who tat guy is in the book?
    The name is Naruto and Naruto's (jinkurichi's) parents named Naruto after the character in this book.

    Oh, BTW, some are complaining that the book does not say any usefull thing, we have not seen all the pages, just a glimpse of some!
     
         
    Last edited by Sasuke Uzumaki; 09-12-2008 at 11:43 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  15. #15
    Senior Member Hokage's Avatar
    Status
    Hokage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    7,077
    Location
    Hokage's Mansion
    This user has no status.
     



    Quote Originally Posted by Sasuke Uzumaki View Post
    I hope Sasuke is acting, but he's terribly convincing, I mean, the way he speaks does fit the way he is, without caring about any other thing than himself (exception with Team 7 and Team Hawk in the previous manga).

    Don't think the raikage will to to Konoha, but after Akatsuki and send some ninjas to tell Konoha of the situation.
    You are right, Sasuke's character does match the way he was talking which makes it convincing the fact that he wants to destroy the village...but i also think that after having the battle with the 8 tailed he remembered his old team mates and i think that something in him changed.

    And you are right, the Raikage will probably inform Kanoha of what happened
     
         

  16. #16
    Six Hokage's Son Sasuke Uzumaki's Avatar
    Status
    Sasuke Uzumaki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    2,389
    Location
    Platinum's heart
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by Sasuke Uzumaki View Post
    Don't think the raikage will to to Konoha, but after Akatsuki and send some ninjas to tell Konoha of the situation.
    !
    Sorry, i wanted to say Don't think the raikage will GO to Konoha
     
         

  17. #17
    Senior Member Hokage's Avatar
    Status
    Hokage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    7,077
    Location
    Hokage's Mansion
    This user has no status.
     



    Quote Originally Posted by Sasuke Uzumaki View Post
    Sorry, i wanted to say Don't think the raikage will GO to Konoha
    It's ok bro...I still understood what you meant
     
         

  18. #18
    Godaime Hokage Miggy69's Avatar
    Status
    Miggy69 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    6,594
    Location
    Omnipresent
    jus chilling
     

    my thoughts are the chapter was OK. it wasnt great it was OK. sasuke just proved to me again how dumb and childish he is and why i dont like him. naruto's part was great showing the gutsy ninja that never gives up reminds you of anyone?
     
         

  19. #19
    Academy Student
    Status
    Semooo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    12
    This user has no status.
     

    lol ****** is the second pein...
     
         

  20. #20
    Member rebornsoul's Avatar
    Status
    rebornsoul is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    38
    This user has no status.
     

    I hope it doesnt end with something lame like sasuke going to konoha defeating everyone then its left with naruto vs sasuke, that would be really stupid.
     
         

Page 1 of 28 1234511 ... Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •