Page 2 of 22 « First 12345612 ... Last»
    Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i used to like sasuke, and now i still like him, reason being he does everything because he thinks he should, getting stronger by leaving the village, everything. I dont think he would have gotten as strong if he stayed at konoha, he was destined to follow orochimaru, like how naruto and sakura followed jiraiya and tsunade.

Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Ill tell you what will happen, Pain will arrive in konoha fighting them than sasuke will interfere saying "they're mine". Naruto will be confused of his akatsuki coat they will talk about it about 20 chapter's. mean while we will see the raikage fighting tobi or kisame about 5 chapters.
    Naruto believes sasuke is his friend and they fight together like in that movie after that sasuke will retreat saying that he will come back to destroy konoha. naruto and sakura start crying! naruto says: "i will bring you back even if it cost my life" bla bla bla

Thats it !

Damn im good HAHAHAHAHA ! :D

Note: just kidding, obviously i DONT know what will happen but i think im close to what really will happen !

Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by GarFiku View Post
    Ill tell you what will happen, Pain will arrive in konoha fighting them than sasuke will interfere saying "they're mine". Naruto will be confused of his akatsuki coat they will talk about it about 20 chapter's. mean while we will see the raikage fighting tobi or kisame about 5 chapters.
    Naruto believes sasuke is his friend and they fight together like in that movie after that sasuke will retreat saying that he will come back to destroy konoha. naruto and sakura start crying! naruto says: "i will bring you back even if it cost my life" bla bla bla

Thats it !

Note: just kidding, obviously i DONT know what will happen but i think im close to what really will happen !
    ROFL nice job man :D:D:D

Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

LOL....now we know how naruto wil look like in the future

Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

sasuke tells madara what he wants to hear.
    Sasuke's going to konoha to save his friend, naruto!

I am now a Sage !!!!!!! My way of Ninja's Avatar
    Status
    Sep 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

My thoughts on the Manga 416

1. Naruto was shown crying while reading the book. The question is , does he understand and know the truth about his lineage.. I am not sure he does... His Parents dont feature in the book and it's the story of the character "Naruto" in the book... The question is why is Naruto Crying..... Did he realize anything or did he just get all Emo suddenly ..

2. Naruto remembers his conversation with J-man regarding Sasuke's defection. He also asks about Orochimaru... Why do you think he remembers this suddenly in the middle of reading the book... It did not make sense.mmmmmmmm

3. J-Man said he is going to change the world with his books. Which books did he mean ? He wrote just one good book and it did not sell. After that he only wrote spiced up perverted books ..lol.. which were bestsellers.. Am i missing something. ????

4. "I ve got something more important" on Page 10 is not clear. When J-Man says that he wouldnt give Naruto his autograph, does Naruto think of that line meaning he has something more important than autograph in J-Man's book.. What do you all think ? grrrrr

5. And now to the most important point !

I think Sasuke's discussion with Madara about destruction of Konoha is definitely a flashback. Madara thinks back to this conversation after Sasuke tells him that after healing his wounds, he is going to Konoha.

My Reasons

(a) This scene is shown after Sasuke leaves for healing up his wounds and in the conversation Sasuke and Madara are shown sitting opp to each other and chatting.

(b ) I think this(destroying all of konoha) was Sasuke's original plan regarding Konoha or atleast what he wanted Madara to beleive..

(c) We all know that Sasuke thought of team 7 during his fight with 8 tails and this definitely shows that he is not filled with so much hate so as to not remember important friends. This makes the conversation with Madara highly unlikely and hence it has to be a flashback.

(d) One last observation to add to this. I think the black pattern drawn on the left hand side bottom corner near Madara(on page 12) is to tell us that it is a flashback and Madara is thinking back to his conversation with Sasuke. http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/416/12/

6. I really really think Sasuke is setting up Madara like he did with Orochimaru. Sasuke is a clever hombre and he'll suck up to Madara and tell him all he needs to hear until the very last moment that he is gonna give up on him.

7. I think when Sasuke said that he is going to Konoha, he meant it differently. I think he wants to go back to Konoha to fufill his real plan (whatever it is) and meet team 7. May be help konoha against Pein till Naruto shows up and owns Pein.

Sasuke's heart is with Konoha and Team 7, not against them. He is definitely using Madara and will show his true colors soon..

What do you all think ?? Please rep

Last edited by My way of Ninja; 09-12-2008 at 01:57 PM. Reason: Missed an imp point

Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Every good character needs an equal nemesis. Sasuke is Naruto's rival period. It was the same with Oro and J'man, the same thing will happen again. Sasuke has been bitter since the beginning, and he sought all this power to accomplish his mission to kill Itachi, now he accomplished his goal, he's still bitter, he will always be bitter and no one will change that.

Since the beginning Naruto and Sasuke have been rivals and as they are growing and getting stronger the rivalry will grow even stronger until both have a deep hatred for each other. Think about it Sasuke wants to destroy, the village Naruto wants to protect as the Hokage.....this story is becoming predictable.......c'mon kishi switch up your style just a lil man.

Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

lol......might be true

Status
    Sep 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by biggie View Post
    Every good character needs an equal nemesis. Sasuke is Naruto's rival period. It was the same with Oro and J'man, the same thing will happen again. Sasuke has been bitter since the beginning, and he sought all this power to accomplish his mission to kill Itachi, now he accomplished his goal, he's still bitter, he will always be bitter and no one will change that.

Since the beginning Naruto and Sasuke have been rivals and as they are growing and getting stronger the rivalry will grow even stronger until both have a deep hatred for each other. Think about it Sasuke wants to destroy, the village Naruto wants to protect as the Hokage.....this story is becoming predictable.......c'mon kishi switch up your style just a lil man.
    Rival yeah. But in a competetive friendly way! I dont agree that Sasuke will turn out to be like Oro.... Even if he does not actually go back to living in Konoha, his heart will be with them. He considers Naruto to be his friend even though he does not admit it often. He acknowledged that in his last fight with Naruto at the VOE.

Sasuke is a smart guy ! He will own Madara after sweet talking him ....lol

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

jiraiya was right about sasuke he is of the same cloth as orochimaru and never will change. either that or is saying those things to keep madra on his side but maddra seems find something weird about sasuke wanting to destroy everything itachi fought and died 4. maybe madra suspects sasuke wanting to betray him? maddra ain't dumb he may suspect soemthing afoot maybe thats why he sent pein to capture naruto instead of sasuke.

Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by My way of Ninja View Post
    4. "I ve got something more important" on Page 10 is not clear. When J-Man says that he wouldnt give Naruto his autograph, does Naruto think of that line meaning he has something more important than autograph in J-Man's book.. What do you all think ? grrrrr
    Thats easy ---> His Friendship/Love !! :D

Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

At first, i tought that Sasuke was tryin to fool Madara saying he will attack Konoha, that in fact Sasuke was smarter then he appeared but after seing this chapter i changed my mind. In the end it makes sens, Jiraiya failed to save his friend, thus Naruto will definitly succeed where his master failed. I think that Sasuke just went mad and that Naruto and maybe sakura are gonna change his heart or something like that.

About the discussion Sasuke had with madara, of course it's a flashback (the borders are black)

And i don't think the Raikage will attack konoha, i mean, he knows about akatsuki, well he certainly knows that they are missing nin. But maybe the raikage will be slow to respond and that he will look for Sasuke after he decided to rejoin konoha to defeat akatsuki (but this is a big speculation). That would be fun to read.

Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

omg mr t as a ninja // i pity tha fuu who trys to take on my jutsu!!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Status
    Sep 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Thats easy ---> His Friendship/Love !! :D
    uh huh

Quote Originally Posted by kyuubi sasto View Post
    sasuke tells madara what he wants to hear.
    Sasuke's going to konoha to save his friend, naruto!
    Absolutely ! I completely agree . Whatever his reasons for going to Konoha , it's not against Konoha ! He's planning something against Madara pein and co.

Quote Originally Posted by SAKumono26 View Post
    i think naruto already knew that he was the 4ths son like before he left the village he was all like wacth me to the 4th hokage statue right ?
    and well he ids dumb but not that dumb
    he knows how to keep secrets
    saskue just unleashes every jutsu he can from his ass

i don't know this is just a chapter not a novel b patient .....
    m , lets hope so I think Naruto would've reacted differently had he known it... I am not sure.. Very true about Sasuke though ...lol :P

Kishi said so in one of his interviews .

1. Is Jiraiya dead?
    Kishi : He lives..............................in your heart.
    Naruto has to be grown up. Shikamaru also needed to be grown up. And Sakura will have to be grown up, too. Lee? Lee doesn't need to be grown up anymore.

Guys !!! Does that mean Tsunade will die soon !!! Well, Jiraiya and Asuma are gone!
    Is it Tsunade's turn now ???
    And will it happen in the fight with pein while Naruto is away ......

Please Rep !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by My way of Ninja; 09-12-2008 at 03:43 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i have 3 words for this chapter. PIECE OF CRAP.

PS. not showing disrespect to others who liked it. but just my view.
    PS2. @my way of ninja : Man u r not going to get Rep by begging for it....LOL

Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

LOLssss.....i have been saying since few discussions ahead tt it is time for tsunade to die to let sakura mature...and 6th hokage...u r right about the reps.

Sage of NarutoBase a thousand years of death's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by mess_enger_guy View Post
    Hello friends, this is my first post Hope you all don't mind if I drop in some of my views. I think the konoha guy in jiraiya's book looks like grown up Naruto (no..? In future Naruto will definately have this talk about bringing peace with somebody and at that time we'll see the character complete his last sentence: My name is... Naruto Uzumaki! On the other side it's also possible that this talk would have already happened in the past where jiraiya was in place of the konoha guy character. I am saying that because the story of the book's lead character is supposed to be Jiraiya's story which is in turn very similiar to naruto's story cause naruto and jiraiya resemble each other a lot. I wonder what name would have been there in the book, the first name of the character should definately be Naruto (cause naruto was named after the lead character of this book), but I doubt the Uzumaki part. Naruto still doesn't know about Yondaime, hopefully things will be revealed to him as he proceeds with the book (and also to us like true intentions of yondaime and also some info about naruto's mother) This book and lot of other things were planned by Yondaime and Jiraiya (also Itachi) for some bigger cause (which is most probably bringing peace everywhere)

If Sasuke is serious about attacking konoha, I'd say he has gone crazy because of his arrogance. But that doesn't seem to be the case here, he's surely playing with madara and has got some plans at the back of his mind.

If I am not wrong Raikage is supposed to be stronger than 8 tails, so he's gonna have to deal with either madara, kisame or venus fly trap guy (although haven't seen him get involved in any action yet) because his attack on Akatsuki is going to be immediate and Team Falcon still needs to rest. Made this assumption considering Pein and Origami are on their way to Konoha
    Quote Originally Posted by KuroNeko View Post
    I actually like whats happening- even if its boring and annoying

I don't think Sasugay knows what its like to be outcasted.

I think that if Sasugay goes through w/ is plans, then is finally convinced to come back it will make an interesting story line of "redemption".

I don't like what happen w/ Oro. I wish to think he will not write Sasuke the same way.
    I don't care how much story it gives- it would suck, be boring, and I would quit reading.

I have much more, but I am in school right now so I don't have much time,...

I used to think at the very beginning Sasugay was cool (like during the Haku part) but after he got the curse mark he started to get on my nerves!
    nice to have new people and some good views from them.

Quote Originally Posted by rjplante View Post
    omg mr t as a ninja // i pity tha fuu who trys to take on my jutsu!!
    yup thats the idea.

akatsuki starts to seal the 8-T when suddenly the wall breaks down

raikage: hey fool. quit your jibber jabber and meet my friend PEIN (hands over peins 6 corpses (including the real one) and konans.)

Last edited by a thousand years of death; 09-12-2008 at 05:28 PM.

Status
    Sep 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

hi this is my first post.

I think naruto is reading the first Volume of J-man's book and also I think some enemy in J-man's story have something to do with pein.

with Madara & Sasuke I think it was a flashback.

but I don't know those are just my thoughts.

Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

im just reading through the new manga again and i think the books jiraiya was talking to naruto about might have been the rest of the ones naruto is reading.
    i dont think it is make out/ icha icha series because those books where suposed to be best sellers and naruto said the books jiraiya was talking about "those books no one buys"
    and i think seeing that naruto wanted to be the ninja jiraiya wanted him to be will start to act like the one in the book. because he was all calm and beat that ninja easily (from what we saw anyway).

and welcome new boys and girls

Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by a thousand years of death View Post
    nice to have new people and some good views from them.
    Thanks Thousand years of death

Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Thats it !

Haha, that could happen man.

Good job.

Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Conversation between Sasuke and Madara

Quote Originally Posted by My way of Ninja View Post
    One last observation to add to this. I think the black pattern drawn on the left hand side bottom corner near Madara(on page 12) is to tell us that it is a flashback and Madara is thinking back to his conversation with Sasuke. http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/416/12/
    This point of yours convinced me that their conversation is a flashback. You can see that black colour around the boxes in the flashback conversation between Naruto and Jiraiya too. Now the story makes much better sense...

Last edited by mess_enger_guy; 09-12-2008 at 06:25 PM.

Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by mess_enger_guy View Post
    This point of yours convinced me that their conversation is a flashback. You can see that black colour around the boxes in the flashback conversation between Naruto and Jiraiya too. Now the story makes much better sense...
    yeah but I don't see the difference wether it's flashback or not... could you please explain? (Sorry if I sound rude, I don't mean to be O_o)

Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Does anyone think that the upcoming event that will happen to Sakura has stomething to do with Sasuke? Since Karin is injured, Sasuke is gonna need someone else to heal team hawk instead and he'll take Sakura with him. And knowing Sakura, she will probably follow him on her own free will, making her Konoha's next missing nin. Then the Story will focus on Naruto chasing them around.

Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    Does anyone think that the upcoming event that will happen to Sakura has stomething to do with Sasuke? Since Karin is injured, Sasuke is gonna need someone else to heal team hawk instead and he'll take Sakura with him. And knowing Sakura, she will probably follow him on her own free will, making her Konoha's next missing nin. Then the Story will focus on Naruto chasing them around.
    could happen. but i think that she will stay with naruto now.