Page 22 of 28 « First ... 12181920212223242526 ... Last»
Results 421 to 440 of 541
  1. #421
    Former Senior Counsellor Sai..'s Avatar
    Status
    Sai.. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    999
    Location
    Not in NB anymore
    This user has no status.
     



    How come we have never seen black ninjas until now?
     
         

  2. #422
    PLATINUM SAGE ... SHANKS platinum69's Avatar
    Status
    platinum69 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    2,692
    Location
    Australia the Hidden Village of Sage's
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by Tenzu View Post
    How come we have never seen black ninjas until now?
    WELCOME !!!

    Haha... I was like the first person to be over the moon the 8 tails was a black dude...

    The reason is simple saving some of the best till last...
     
         

  3. #423
    Garra Of The Desert meercy's Avatar
    Status
    meercy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    621
    Location
    In The South Surronded By Sand
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by platinum69 View Post
    WELCOME !!!

    Haha... I was like the first person to be over the moon the 8 tails was a black dude...

    The reason is simple saving some of the best till last...
    yeaaaaaaaaaaaa!
     
         

  4. #424
    teardrops are my bf kikuska97's Avatar
    Status
    kikuska97 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    2,048
    Location
    on the way to the hell-Im bad girl:(
    This user has no status.
     

     
         

  5. #425
    Academy Student posthuman's Avatar
    Status
    posthuman is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    9
    Location
    Estonia
    This user has no status.
     

    And its time for some spoilers now :P
    Doesnt seem to be my taste, but who knows, there might be more to it...


    pictures:








    original text:
    source: ona @2ch
    verification: confirmed

    けどやる気なくなりはしませんから

    とりあえず超簡単に
    表紙雷影

    ナルト油無しで修行するもうまく行かずフカサクに集中力足りないとか文句ばかり言われる

    場面は代わりサスケ達

    水月は生きてました
    八尾の力が手に入るのか?的な会話をみんなでしている
    サスケ「どうだろうな。だがそんな力に頼る必要はなくなった」
    水月「何で?」
    サスケ(新しい力を手に入れた木の葉を潰せる十分な力を)
    サスケ水を飲もうとコップに手をかけるがこぼしてしまう
    なんか目がもう霞んでるらしい(何回も使ってないのにwww)
    かりん「!」「外に敵がいる!つけられてたか!」
    そんで場面は外
    八尾の戦いを見てた黒人がすぐサスケたちに囲まれてた

    また場面は変わり雷影の部屋
    黒人かわいい子「ジェイから連絡が途絶えました」
    雷影「なぁにぃ!?」

    んでなんかこれから木の葉にサスケ殺しちゃうよって手紙送って会議始めるらしい

    こんな感じ
    わかりづらくてすいません


    English translation:
    Raikage is on the cover.
    There's no Naruto oil training, only Fukasaku complaining about something.

    Scene changes to Sasuke.
    Suigetsu is alive.
    Should hachibi's power be obtained? That marks the conversation.
    Sasuke: "This is how it is. There is no need to rely on such a power."
    Suigetsu: "Why?"
    Sasuke: "I've got new power... enough to crush Konoha"
    Sasuke drinks a glass of water.
    Something started to happening with his eyes as it seems.
    Karin: "!""There are enemies outside.We were attacked!"

    Scene changes to outside.
    Guy who watched Sasuke's fight with Hachibi is there.

    Scene changes to Raikage's room.

    Black babe: "Communication with Jiei was interupted."
    Raikage: "What?!"


    Have fun!
     
         

  6. #426
    Scary Yamato's Avatar
    Status
    Scary Yamato is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    13,587
    This user has no status.
     



    Quote Originally Posted by posthuman View Post
    And its time for some spoilers now :P
    Doesnt seem to be my taste, but who knows, there might be more to it...


    pictures:








    original text:
    source: ona @2ch
    verification: confirmed

    けどやる気なくなりはしませんから

    とりあえず超簡単に
    表紙雷影

    ナルト油無しで修行するもうまく行かずフカサクに集中力足りないとか文句ばかり言われる

    場面は代わりサスケ達

    水月は生きてました
    八尾の力が手に入るのか?的な会話をみんなでしている
    サスケ「どうだろうな。だがそんな力に頼る必要はなくなった」
    水月「何で?」
    サスケ(新しい力を手に入れた……木の葉を潰せる十分な力を)
    サスケ水を飲もうとコップに手をかけるがこぼしてしまう
    なんか目がもう霞んでるらしい(何回も使ってないのにwww)
    かりん「!」「外に敵がいる!つけられてたか!」
    そんで場面は外
    八尾の戦いを見てた黒人がすぐサスケたちに囲まれてた

    また場面は変わり雷影の部屋
    黒人かわいい子「ジェイから連絡が途絶えました」
    雷影「なぁにぃ!?」

    んでなんかこれから木の葉にサスケ殺しちゃうよって手紙送って会議始めるらしい

    こんな感じ
    わかりづらくてすいません


    English translation:
    Raikage is on the cover.
    There's no Naruto oil training, only Fukasaku complaining about something.

    Scene changes to Sasuke.
    Suigetsu is alive.
    Should hachibi's power be obtained? That marks the conversation.
    Sasuke: "This is how it is. There is no need to rely on such a power."
    Suigetsu: "Why?"
    Sasuke: "I've got new power... enough to crush Konoha"
    Sasuke drinks a glass of water.
    Something started to happening with his eyes as it seems.
    Karin: "!""There are enemies outside.We were attacked!"

    Scene changes to outside.
    Guy who watched Sasuke's fight with Hachibi is there.

    Scene changes to Raikage's room.

    Black babe: "Communication with Jiei was interupted."
    Raikage: "What?!"


    Have fun!
    Thanks for the spoiler.

    All thogh its more like a teaser. every time I look at one of these its about 3 out of 17 pages so its enough to let you know whats going on, but not enough to ruin the release. Thanks for that

    I was just thinking, how sweet would it be if Naruto formed a sword out of wind Chakra? A blade that could cut through anything or anyone. I shuriken is useless unless you can throw it( which he may be able to do after training). Might as well be a sword for now. If he could throw the shuriken it could be used for long range and the sword for short. Just a thought....
     
         
    Last edited by Scary Yamato; 09-17-2008 at 03:01 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  7. #427
    ANBU Narut0h0lic's Avatar
    Status
    Narut0h0lic is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    214
    Location
    Hidden Valley of Valado Village
    This user has no status.
     

    hey i'm sorry, but can anyone explain a little better why does people think that madara's talk with sasuke was a flashback???

    Things are passing a bit fast, and i must ask myself some questions that remain unsolved, what about naruto's mother ?!? Naruto's new power given by itachi, what will that power make to naruto? will make him able to fight on pair with sharingan?!? what about the phrase kyuubi said to sasuke in the beginning of shippuuden " Don't kill naruto, or you will regret it", what he meant?!? what about kabuto, is it possible oro will come back?? let me ask how Minato discovered the justsu to seal kyubi, i mean a deal with a shinigami, sounds like something a bit more complicated to be written in some kind of consulting book.

    well, as for naruto, i think he will make a comeback when pein will be fighting konoha. Pein will have advantage, even if konoha discovers pein secret, it still is too difficult, so naruto will appear to give a bit of hope on our leaf ninjas.
    about Mr.Emo, i agree with some fellas, what the ****?!?! one blow and killerbee is knock out ?!?
    i have too some doubts about the real intention of sasuke plans of crushing konoha, come on, he knows that he have very strong oponents in there
     
         

  8. #428
    I am Justice TC9tails's Avatar
    Status
    TC9tails is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    4,171
    Location
    space
    This user has no status.
     

    Here guys look naruto manga 417 spoilers and if you click summery!!!!!
     
         

  9. #429
    Senior Member GarFiku's Avatar
    Status
    GarFiku is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    606
    Location
    Austria
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by Narut0h0lic View Post
    hey i'm sorry, but can anyone explain a little better why does people think that madara's talk with sasuke was a flashback???
    It WAS a Flashback, the Pages were Black !
     
         

  10. #430
    Banned
    Status
    SAKumono26 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    3,352
    This user has no status.
     

    Yo this manga has gotten interesting and did u see the 2 chicks
    and i don't know mabey pain will come
     
         

  11. #431
    Baby pain stigie78's Avatar
    Status
    stigie78 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    198
    Location
    PHILADELPHIA, USA
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by Narut0h0lic View Post
    hey i'm sorry, but can anyone explain a little better why does people think that madara's talk with sasuke was a flashback???

    Things are passing a bit fast, and i must ask myself some questions that remain unsolved, what about naruto's mother ?!? Naruto's new power given by itachi, what will that power make to naruto? will make him able to fight on pair with sharingan?!? what about the phrase kyuubi said to sasuke in the beginning of shippuuden " Don't kill naruto, or you will regret it", what he meant?!? what about kabuto, is it possible oro will come back?? let me ask how Minato discovered the justsu to seal kyubi, i mean a deal with a shinigami, sounds like something a bit more complicated to be written in some kind of consulting book.

    well, as for naruto, i think he will make a comeback when pein will be fighting konoha. Pein will have advantage, even if konoha discovers pein secret, it still is too difficult, so naruto will appear to give a bit of hope on our leaf ninjas.
    about Mr.Emo, i agree with some fellas, what the ****?!?! one blow and killerbee is knock out ?!?
    i have too some doubts about the real intention of sasuke plans of crushing konoha, come on, he knows that he have very strong oponents in there
    well about sasuke that is probably the same reason why i have stopped reading the mangas 4 a couple of weeks. this shit about him has pissed me off too much.
    i believe kishi is running out of ideas and doesnt know what to write anymore.
     
         

  12. #432
    Scary Yamato's Avatar
    Status
    Scary Yamato is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    13,587
    This user has no status.
     



    Quote Originally Posted by Narut0h0lic View Post
    hey i'm sorry, but can anyone explain a little better why does people think that madara's talk with sasuke was a flashback???

    Things are passing a bit fast, and i must ask myself some questions that remain unsolved, what about naruto's mother ?!? Naruto's new power given by itachi, what will that power make to naruto? will make him able to fight on pair with sharingan?!? what about the phrase kyuubi said to sasuke in the beginning of shippuuden " Don't kill naruto, or you will regret it", what he meant?!? what about kabuto, is it possible oro will come back?? let me ask how Minato discovered the justsu to seal kyubi, i mean a deal with a shinigami, sounds like something a bit more complicated to be written in some kind of consulting book.

    well, as for naruto, i think he will make a comeback when pein will be fighting konoha. Pein will have advantage, even if konoha discovers pein secret, it still is too difficult, so naruto will appear to give a bit of hope on our leaf ninjas.
    about Mr.Emo, i agree with some fellas, what the ****?!?! one blow and killerbee is knock out ?!?
    i have too some doubts about the real intention of sasuke plans of crushing konoha, come on, he knows that he have very strong oponents in there
    Im curious about Naruto's Mom also. I dont know what happened, I'm presuming she is dead, because no true mother would abandon her son.

    I think Itachi's power given to naruto was the ability to withstand genjutsu. to Disrupt genjutsu you need to disrupt the enemy's chakra flow, what better than itachi's chakra. How cool would it be if Sasuke caught Naruto in a gnjutsu and out of no where itachi shows up in the genjutsu to freak out Sasuke.would probably go some thing like...
    Saskue: You are now trapped in my genjutsu...
    Naruto: O noes!!
    Itachi (from the shadows... yes there are shadows in the mind): Have you learned nothing?
    Sasuke: Itachi?!?!
    Naruto: WTF mate?!?!

    Personally I think Kabumarru i going to be the next bad guy they have to deal with. The evil intentions of Orichimaru and the skill of Kabuto. not a bad combination if you ask me.
     
         
    Last edited by Scary Yamato; 09-17-2008 at 06:04 PM.

  13. #433
    Legendary Steinbiz Steinbiz's Avatar
    Status
    Steinbiz is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    3,811
    Location
    Everywhere
    Don't ever let anyone tell you
    what you can't do, but always
    listen to what you can do.
     

    im getting sick of this manga lately, all it's about is madara and sasugay. now raikage comes out of nowhere. WHO CARES ABOUT RAIKAGE?!?!?!??!

    i wanna see more naruto and sage training!

    and didn't pein leave for konoha like 20 manga's ago?????

    ...............WTF KISHI.............
     
         

  14. #434
    Garra Of The Desert meercy's Avatar
    Status
    meercy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    621
    Location
    In The South Surronded By Sand
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by posthuman View Post
    And its time for some spoilers now :P
    Doesnt seem to be my taste, but who knows, there might be more to it...


    pictures:








    original text:
    source: ona @2ch
    verification: confirmed

    けどやる気なくなりはしませんから

    とりあえず超簡単に
    表紙雷影

    ナルト油無しで修行するもうまく行かずフカサクに集中力足りないとか文句ばかり言われる

    場面は代わりサスケ達

    水月は生きてました
    八尾の力が手に入るのか?的な会話をみんなでしている
    サスケ「どうだろうな。だがそんな力に頼る必要はなくなった」
    水月「何で?」
    サスケ(新しい力を手に入れた木の葉を潰せる十分な力を)
    サスケ水を飲もうとコップに手をかけるがこぼしてしまう
    なんか目がもう霞んでるらしい(何回も使ってないのにwww)
    かりん「!」「外に敵がいる!つけられてたか!」
    そんで場面は外
    八尾の戦いを見てた黒人がすぐサスケたちに囲まれてた

    また場面は変わり雷影の部屋
    黒人かわいい子「ジェイから連絡が途絶えました」
    雷影「なぁにぃ!?」

    んでなんかこれから木の葉にサスケ殺しちゃうよって手紙送って会議始めるらしい

    こんな感じ
    わかりづらくてすいません


    English translation:
    Raikage is on the cover.
    There's no Naruto oil training, only Fukasaku complaining about something.

    Scene changes to Sasuke.
    Suigetsu is alive.
    Should hachibi's power be obtained? That marks the conversation.
    Sasuke: "This is how it is. There is no need to rely on such a power."
    Suigetsu: "Why?"
    Sasuke: "I've got new power... enough to crush Konoha"
    Sasuke drinks a glass of water.
    Something started to happening with his eyes as it seems.
    Karin: "!""There are enemies outside.We were attacked!"

    Scene changes to outside.
    Guy who watched Sasuke's fight with Hachibi is there.

    Scene changes to Raikage's room.

    Black babe: "Communication with Jiei was interupted."
    Raikage: "What?!"


    Have fun!
    I see juggo was behind the that guy in the pic.... looks like they attacked.... I see sasuke still managin his crush konoha tatics...
     
         

  15. #435
    Scary Yamato's Avatar
    Status
    Scary Yamato is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    13,587
    This user has no status.
     



    Quote Originally Posted by Steinbiz View Post
    im getting sick of this manga lately, all it's about is madara and sasugay. now raikage comes out of nowhere. WHO CARES ABOUT RAIKAGE?!?!?!??!

    i wanna see more naruto and sage training!

    and didn't pein leave for konoha like 20 manga's ago?????

    ...............WTF KISHI.............
    Yeah I hear ya. I agree completely with you.

    and about pain. lets see.... sasukes fight with the 8 tails was like a 5 min fight if you think about it, it was just alof ot pictures of techniques that happend really quick but you need to know every kick and sword swing. So thats about 1 min per chapter. so if you use that logic its only been 20 mins since pein left for konoha, hahaha. if he takes a pee break it'll be forever till he gets there. but...yeah.... I'm looking forward to seeing what will ahppen when he gets there.
     
         

  16. #436
    Garra Of The Desert meercy's Avatar
    Status
    meercy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    621
    Location
    In The South Surronded By Sand
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by Steinbiz View Post
    and didn't pein leave for konoha like 20 manga's ago?????

    ...............WTF KISHI.............
    same thing we been talkin about...
     
         

  17. #437
    Sage of NarutoBase a thousand years of death's Avatar
    Status
    a thousand years of death is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    883
    Location
    on a sandy rollercoaster
    This user has no status.
     

    hey guys long time no speak.

    those spoilers seem ok.

    i hope there isnt anoother sasuke fight soon. they are soo boring.

    i hope the raikage fights someone with talent not just good eye sight, someone like kisame or maybe and underling.

    i hope pa is complaining about somthing naruto is going to wear because it doesnt look like something a sage should wear but look awesome like my sig.
     
         

  18. #438
    Banned
    Status
    SAKumono26 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    3,352
    This user has no status.
     

    Last bit of this posted spoiler that for some reason went untranslated... so I included this at the bottom.
    Maybe I am being too nit-picky... but i went ahead and re-transed...

    表紙雷影
    Cover: Raikage

    ナルト油無しで修行するもうまく行かずフカサクに集中力足りないとか文句ばかり言われる
    Naruto's training without the oil, but it doesn't go too well, and Fukasaku keeps complaining that he is not concentrating enough.

    場面は代わりサスケ達
    Scene change to Sasuke's group

    水月は生きてました
    Suigetsu's alive

    八尾の力が手に入るのか?的な会話をみんなでしている
    Everyone's chatting about whether or not they will have the 8-tail's power or not.

    サスケ「どうだろうな。だがそんな力に頼る必要はなくなった」
    Sasuke: Who knows. But we no longer have a need to rely on that power

    水月「何で?」
    Suigetsu: Why?

    サスケ(新しい力を手に入れた木の葉を潰せる十分な力を)
    Sasuke : (I have obtained a new power... more than enough power to destroy Konoha)

    サスケ水を飲もうとコップに手をかけるがこぼしてしまう
    Sasuke reaches out to his cup to get a drink of water, but spills the cup

    なんか目がもう霞んでるらしい(何回も使ってないのにwww)
    Looks like his eyesight is already hazy (although he really didn't use it too much lol)

    かりん「!」「外に敵がいる!つけられてたか!」
    Karin: !
    There is an enemy outside! We were being followed!

    そんで場面は外
    Scene change to outside

    八尾の戦いを見てた黒人がすぐサスケたちに囲まれてた
    The black guy that was observing the 8-tail's battle gets immediately surrounded by Sasuke's group.


    黒人かわいい子「ジェイから連絡が途絶えました」
    Cute black girl: We've lost communication from Jay (Jei, J... who knows)

    雷影「なぁにぃ!?」
    Raikage: Whaaat!?

    んでなんかこれから木の葉にサスケ殺しちゃうよって手紙送って会議始めるらしい
    ...and they look like they are starting a meeting after sending off a letter to Konoha indicating that they are going to kill Sasuke

    Translator's note: Judging from the spoiler pics, it seems like this meeting may involved all 5 "kages" from the 5 major countries... like a summit...

    http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=38831

    so there is gunna b a meeting between the 5 kages huh ?
     
         

  19. #439
    Squatala! ☆○☆ DeidaraFtw's Avatar
    Status
    DeidaraFtw is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    581
    Location
    "Akatsuki" Hideout
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by SAKumono26 View Post
    Last bit of this posted spoiler that for some reason went untranslated... so I included this at the bottom.
    Maybe I am being too nit-picky... but i went ahead and re-transed...

    表紙雷影
    Cover: Raikage

    ナルト油無しで修行するもうまく行かずフカサクに集中力足りないとか文句ばかり言われる
    Naruto's training without the oil, but it doesn't go too well, and Fukasaku keeps complaining that he is not concentrating enough.

    場面は代わりサスケ達
    Scene change to Sasuke's group

    水月は生きてました
    Suigetsu's alive

    八尾の力が手に入るのか?的な会話をみんなでしている
    Everyone's chatting about whether or not they will have the 8-tail's power or not.

    サスケ「どうだろうな。だがそんな力に頼る必要はなくなった」
    Sasuke: Who knows. But we no longer have a need to rely on that power

    水月「何で?」
    Suigetsu: Why?

    サスケ(新しい力を手に入れた木の葉を潰せる十分な力を)
    Sasuke : (I have obtained a new power... more than enough power to destroy Konoha)

    サスケ水を飲もうとコップに手をかけるがこぼしてしまう
    Sasuke reaches out to his cup to get a drink of water, but spills the cup

    なんか目がもう霞んでるらしい(何回も使ってないのにwww)
    Looks like his eyesight is already hazy (although he really didn't use it too much lol)

    かりん「!」「外に敵がいる!つけられてたか!」
    Karin: !
    There is an enemy outside! We were being followed!

    そんで場面は外
    Scene change to outside

    八尾の戦いを見てた黒人がすぐサスケたちに囲まれてた
    The black guy that was observing the 8-tail's battle gets immediately surrounded by Sasuke's group.


    黒人かわいい子「ジェイから連絡が途絶えました」
    Cute black girl: We've lost communication from Jay (Jei, J... who knows)

    雷影「なぁにぃ!?」
    Raikage: Whaaat!?

    んでなんかこれから木の葉にサスケ殺しちゃうよって手紙送って会議始めるらしい
    ...and they look like they are starting a meeting after sending off a letter to Konoha indicating that they are going to kill Sasuke

    Translator's note: Judging from the spoiler pics, it seems like this meeting may involved all 5 "kages" from the 5 major countries... like a summit...

    http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=38831

    so there is gunna b a meeting between the 5 kages huh ?
    i found another one...it is saying it's confirmed, but it's diff from the one you sent

    Scene in the Akatsuki hideout. Karin and Seigetsu are both awake, but resting in beds.
    Sasuke: how long will it take you to recover ?
    Karin: well, thanks to my special Chakara i'll be fine within couple hours, but in Seigetsu's case...
    Seigetsu: ugh, just give me 1 day, i'll be at least able to walk...
    Sasuke: fine...(damn it, my chest all hurst weirdly...)
    Sasuke leaves the room.
    he sees Zetsu talking to Madara, they didn't spot him. there is a slow zoom at zetsu's mouth, and slowly the words become legable, thanks to the Sharingan he activated.
    Zetsu: ......ring.......burried......why would he do that ? after he saved him ?.......wha..?
    we see Madara turning his head to Sasuke's direction.
    Madara: ....
    Sasuke: hmph...
    Madara: listen, we would need your help with the Bijuu extraction.
    Sasuke: what are you gonna do with it ? weren't you supposed to give it to me ?
    Madara: by saying that I would give you the Tailed beast, i quite didn't mean it.
    Sasuke: what do you mean ?
    Madara: you won't get it, Sasuke. you wouldn't had got any use of it anyway.
    Sasuke: hey, that's not your problem, we had a deal !!
    Madara: ....
    Sasukes mangekyou sharingan is activated.
    Scene goes to the Raikage, to his office.
    the girl: Raikage, Izanagi and Yamatobiko are ready, and waiting for orders!
    Raikage: finally, I swear I won't let them go, those Akatsuki caused enough problems to my village allready!!
    Raikage leaves the room, destroying the door instead of opening them.
    the girl: (these akatsuki aren't the types to mess up with, hope everything will be fine...)
    Naruto scene.
    Fukusaku: Did you liked the book ?
    Naruto: yea...and the main character has the same name as me.
    Fukusaku: Actualy, your parents choosed the name for you from the book.
    Naruto: you knew my parents ?
    Fukusaku: yes, they were Jirayas good friends, i've heard a lot of them. i feel sad that you have been without parents for all the time Naruto...
    Naruto: my father was the 4th hokage....right ?
    Fukusaku: ...yes.
    Naruto: I knew it...and i was...avoiding talking about them...
    Fukusaku: why would you do that ?
    Naruto: I...don't care if they had to die...for the good of the village, or anything like that. not only they have abandoned me, but also puted that monster inside me, from what pervy sennin told me...and left me in hell of loneliness. of course now the situation is diffrent, but back then, i hated them...I really hated them...
    Fukusaku: Naruto...anyway, i would like to talk with you about that monster inside you.
    Naruto: !?
    Scene goes to Pein, one picture, they're at the same place covered in bones, where Kimmimaro died.
    Next chapter: the secret the 4th left behind !

    from http://my-naruto-manga.blogspot.com/
     
         

  20. #440
    Garra Of The Desert meercy's Avatar
    Status
    meercy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    621
    Location
    In The South Surronded By Sand
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by DeidaraFtw View Post
    i found another one...it is saying it's confirmed, but it's diff from the one you sent

    Scene in the Akatsuki hideout. Karin and Seigetsu are both awake, but resting in beds.
    Sasuke: how long will it take you to recover ?
    Karin: well, thanks to my special Chakara i'll be fine within couple hours, but in Seigetsu's case...
    Seigetsu: ugh, just give me 1 day, i'll be at least able to walk...
    Sasuke: fine...(damn it, my chest all hurst weirdly...)
    Sasuke leaves the room.
    he sees Zetsu talking to Madara, they didn't spot him. there is a slow zoom at zetsu's mouth, and slowly the words become legable, thanks to the Sharingan he activated.
    Zetsu: ......ring.......burried......why would he do that ? after he saved him ?.......wha..?
    we see Madara turning his head to Sasuke's direction.
    Madara: ....
    Sasuke: hmph...
    Madara: listen, we would need your help with the Bijuu extraction.
    Sasuke: what are you gonna do with it ? weren't you supposed to give it to me ?
    Madara: by saying that I would give you the Tailed beast, i quite didn't mean it.
    Sasuke: what do you mean ?
    Madara: you won't get it, Sasuke. you wouldn't had got any use of it anyway.
    Sasuke: hey, that's not your problem, we had a deal !!
    Madara: ....
    Sasukes mangekyou sharingan is activated.
    Scene goes to the Raikage, to his office.
    the girl: Raikage, Izanagi and Yamatobiko are ready, and waiting for orders!
    Raikage: finally, I swear I won't let them go, those Akatsuki caused enough problems to my village allready!!
    Raikage leaves the room, destroying the door instead of opening them.
    the girl: (these akatsuki aren't the types to mess up with, hope everything will be fine...)
    Naruto scene.
    Fukusaku: Did you liked the book ?
    Naruto: yea...and the main character has the same name as me.
    Fukusaku: Actualy, your parents choosed the name for you from the book.
    Naruto: you knew my parents ?
    Fukusaku: yes, they were Jirayas good friends, i've heard a lot of them. i feel sad that you have been without parents for all the time Naruto...
    Naruto: my father was the 4th hokage....right ?
    Fukusaku: ...yes.
    Naruto: I knew it...and i was...avoiding talking about them...
    Fukusaku: why would you do that ?
    Naruto: I...don't care if they had to die...for the good of the village, or anything like that. not only they have abandoned me, but also puted that monster inside me, from what pervy sennin told me...and left me in hell of loneliness. of course now the situation is diffrent, but back then, i hated them...I really hated them...
    Fukusaku: Naruto...anyway, i would like to talk with you about that monster inside you.
    Naruto: !?
    Scene goes to Pein, one picture, they're at the same place covered in bones, where Kimmimaro died.
    Next chapter: the secret the 4th left behind !

    from http://my-naruto-manga.blogspot.com/
    yea seen this one on a earlier post..
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •