Page 3 of 28 « First 123456713 ... Last»
    Status
    Jul 2008
    This user has no status.

LOLssss.....i have been saying since few discussions ahead tt it is time for tsunade to die to let sakura mature...and 6th hokage...u r right about the reps.

Sage of NarutoBase a thousand years of death's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2008
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by mess_enger_guy View Post
    Hello friends, this is my first post Hope you all don't mind if I drop in some of my views. I think the konoha guy in jiraiya's book looks like grown up Naruto (no..? In future Naruto will definately have this talk about bringing peace with somebody and at that time we'll see the character complete his last sentence: My name is... Naruto Uzumaki! On the other side it's also possible that this talk would have already happened in the past where jiraiya was in place of the konoha guy character. I am saying that because the story of the book's lead character is supposed to be Jiraiya's story which is in turn very similiar to naruto's story cause naruto and jiraiya resemble each other a lot. I wonder what name would have been there in the book, the first name of the character should definately be Naruto (cause naruto was named after the lead character of this book), but I doubt the Uzumaki part. Naruto still doesn't know about Yondaime, hopefully things will be revealed to him as he proceeds with the book (and also to us like true intentions of yondaime and also some info about naruto's mother) This book and lot of other things were planned by Yondaime and Jiraiya (also Itachi) for some bigger cause (which is most probably bringing peace everywhere)

If Sasuke is serious about attacking konoha, I'd say he has gone crazy because of his arrogance. But that doesn't seem to be the case here, he's surely playing with madara and has got some plans at the back of his mind.

If I am not wrong Raikage is supposed to be stronger than 8 tails, so he's gonna have to deal with either madara, kisame or venus fly trap guy (although haven't seen him get involved in any action yet) because his attack on Akatsuki is going to be immediate and Team Falcon still needs to rest. Made this assumption considering Pein and Origami are on their way to Konoha
    Quote Originally Posted by KuroNeko View Post
    I actually like whats happening- even if its boring and annoying

I don't think Sasugay knows what its like to be outcasted.

I think that if Sasugay goes through w/ is plans, then is finally convinced to come back it will make an interesting story line of "redemption".

I don't like what happen w/ Oro. I wish to think he will not write Sasuke the same way.
    I don't care how much story it gives- it would suck, be boring, and I would quit reading.

I have much more, but I am in school right now so I don't have much time,...

I used to think at the very beginning Sasugay was cool (like during the Haku part) but after he got the curse mark he started to get on my nerves!
    nice to have new people and some good views from them.

Quote Originally Posted by rjplante View Post
    omg mr t as a ninja // i pity tha fuu who trys to take on my jutsu!!
    yup thats the idea.

akatsuki starts to seal the 8-T when suddenly the wall breaks down

raikage: hey fool. quit your jibber jabber and meet my friend PEIN (hands over peins 6 corpses (including the real one) and konans.)

Last edited by a thousand years of death; 09-12-2008 at 06:28 PM.

Status
    Sep 2008
    This user has no status.

hi this is my first post.

I think naruto is reading the first Volume of J-man's book and also I think some enemy in J-man's story have something to do with pein.

with Madara & Sasuke I think it was a flashback.

but I don't know those are just my thoughts.

Status
    Jul 2008
    This user has no status.

im just reading through the new manga again and i think the books jiraiya was talking to naruto about might have been the rest of the ones naruto is reading.
    i dont think it is make out/ icha icha series because those books where suposed to be best sellers and naruto said the books jiraiya was talking about "those books no one buys"
    and i think seeing that naruto wanted to be the ninja jiraiya wanted him to be will start to act like the one in the book. because he was all calm and beat that ninja easily (from what we saw anyway).

and welcome new boys and girls

Status
    Aug 2008
    This user has no status.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by a thousand years of death View Post
    nice to have new people and some good views from them.
    Thanks Thousand years of death

Status
    Jul 2008
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by GarFiku View Post
    Ill tell you what will happen, Pain will arrive in konoha fighting them than sasuke will interfere saying "they're mine". Naruto will be confused of his akatsuki coat they will talk about it about 20 chapter's. mean while we will see the raikage fighting tobi or kisame about 5 chapters.
    Naruto believes sasuke is his friend and they fight together like in that movie after that sasuke will retreat saying that he will come back to destroy konoha. naruto and sakura start crying! naruto says: "i will bring you back even if it cost my life" bla bla bla

Thats it !

Damn im good HAHAHAHAHA ! :D

Note: just kidding, obviously i DONT know what will happen but i think im close to what really will happen !
    Haha, that could happen man.

Good job.

Status
    Aug 2008
    This user has no status.

Conversation between Sasuke and Madara

Quote Originally Posted by My way of Ninja View Post
    One last observation to add to this. I think the black pattern drawn on the left hand side bottom corner near Madara(on page 12) is to tell us that it is a flashback and Madara is thinking back to his conversation with Sasuke. http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/416/12/
    This point of yours convinced me that their conversation is a flashback. You can see that black colour around the boxes in the flashback conversation between Naruto and Jiraiya too. Now the story makes much better sense...

Last edited by mess_enger_guy; 09-12-2008 at 07:25 PM.

Status
    Aug 2008
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by mess_enger_guy View Post
    This point of yours convinced me that their conversation is a flashback. You can see that black colour around the boxes in the flashback conversation between Naruto and Jiraiya too. Now the story makes much better sense...
    yeah but I don't see the difference wether it's flashback or not... could you please explain? (Sorry if I sound rude, I don't mean to be O_o)

Status
    Jul 2008
    This user has no status.

Does anyone think that the upcoming event that will happen to Sakura has stomething to do with Sasuke? Since Karin is injured, Sasuke is gonna need someone else to heal team hawk instead and he'll take Sakura with him. And knowing Sakura, she will probably follow him on her own free will, making her Konoha's next missing nin. Then the Story will focus on Naruto chasing them around.

Status
    Jul 2008
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    Does anyone think that the upcoming event that will happen to Sakura has stomething to do with Sasuke? Since Karin is injured, Sasuke is gonna need someone else to heal team hawk instead and he'll take Sakura with him. And knowing Sakura, she will probably follow him on her own free will, making her Konoha's next missing nin. Then the Story will focus on Naruto chasing them around.
    could happen. but i think that she will stay with naruto now.

Status
    Aug 2008
    This user has no status.

that might be possible, but about sakura, I don't think she will "Mature" by Tsunade dieing because everyone "Matures" with their senseis dieing so she will probably mature in another way

Status
    Jul 2008
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by a thousand years of death View Post
    could happen. but i think that she will stay with naruto now.
    Why would she stay with Naruto when she can stay with Sasuke?

, you're not making much point here. :confused:

Quote Originally Posted by DeidaraFtw View Post
    that might be possible, but about sakura, I don't think she will "Mature" by Tsunade dieing because everyone "Matures" with their senseis dieing so she will probably mature in another way
    She has always been matured in my opinion, but in an annyoing way. Look at how she always act as Naruto's mother or something. And how she thinks that she's still a much better Shinobi than he is.

What a *****.

Status
    Jul 2008
    This user has no status.

Haha, that could happen man.

Good job.
    Thanks

Why would she stay with Naruto when she can stay with Sasuke?

, you're not making much point here. :confused:
    Cuz she love's naruto !!!! :D

Status
    Jul 2008
    Coming home after my sage-like
    journey.

About Naruto and the book. The character didn't look like Jiraiya if you notice no lines under the eyes, he kind of looked like a Chuunin Minato. I think Naruto was crying as he thought back on Jiraiya, and is understanding perhaps, that they were more than just student-teacher. I think he already felt that way, but he may start realizing that in fact there was more to it, i.e. that he will learn Jiraiya was also his godfather at some point.

I am a little concerned that Naruto will kill Pein for revenge. Naruto must fight for others and not himself. I think that may be a critical development in deciding his fate's direction as the destined child. I guess it's a little unfounded since he is the main protagonist.

Sasuke is on an endless path of revenge. Once you exact revenge on one person, you must exact it on another, in an endless cycle. That is the emptiness that Sasuke has. He will have to go 180 degrees before he can turn all the way around, if he is to return.

Status
    Jul 2008
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by GarFiku View Post
    Cuz she love's naruto !!!! :D
    Maybe, But I think it's more like a friend thing.

But just for being able to be with Sasuke again, I'm sure she would betray Naruto and give Akatsuki a hand in apprehending him. And she would also betray Konoha for him, as she once said when sasuke was about to leave the village.

She will probably feel like shit for doing it, but c'mon, she would definitly do it.

Status
    Sep 2008
    This user has no status.

sasuke is an emo prick

Status
    Jul 2008
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by leafeater View Post
    I am a little concerned that Naruto will kill Pein for revenge. Naruto must fight for others and not himself. I think that may be a critical development in deciding his fate's direction as the destined child. I guess it's a little unfounded since he is the main protagonist.
    I always hated that about Naruto. Protect the village that treated him like shit for 12 years? and protect the friends who also treats him like shit occassionally.

I think Goku in the DBZ had the same "nindo" type of thing going for him, but the way it was for him was really understandable. Everyone of his friends looked up to him & they were always so nice to him. So of course he would defend them if it ment risking his own life. But it's very different with Naruto.

I think Kishi should've made Naruto a cold person at start, like Gaara who everyone feared. But he would slowly change his attitude over the course of time and become much friendlier and earn everyone's trust & friendship. Like Vegeta, he's a good example, but not just as ambitious as him.

demon of the bloody mist Zabuza the Demon's Avatar
    Status
    Aug 2008
    This user has no status.

pein needs to die but he needs to die in a cool way not like the way killer bee was defeated

Status
    Aug 2008
    Nothing but a specter...I'll
    be around.^^

welcome 2 nb KJP3
    i wonder if d raikage is goin 2 fight hawk or madara....cant wait for 417...sigh

Yoritomo - Son of Storms zagubus's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2008
    This user has no status.

sasuke told hawk they were using the akatsuki. if that's true why should we expect him to tell tobi his true intentions? was he really opening up to tobi or was he just telling tobi what he thinks tobi wants to hear. someone else brought this up earlier and i think i agree.

i know he clenched the chair and that's supposed to mean something. to me it means he's either really pissed off and really wants to destroy kohona OR it was hard for him to say the things he was saying because he feels the opposite.

why flash his MS? is that supposed to mean something? is it like an uchiha pinky swear?

i forgot what tobi's MS looks like, can someone please post a pic. i can't search for it while at work.