Page 3 of 22 « First 123456713 ... Last»
    Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    Does anyone think that the upcoming event that will happen to Sakura has stomething to do with Sasuke? Since Karin is injured, Sasuke is gonna need someone else to heal team hawk instead and he'll take Sakura with him. And knowing Sakura, she will probably follow him on her own free will, making her Konoha's next missing nin. Then the Story will focus on Naruto chasing them around.
    that might be possible, but about sakura, I don't think she will "Mature" by Tsunade dieing because everyone "Matures" with their senseis dieing so she will probably mature in another way

Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by a thousand years of death View Post
    could happen. but i think that she will stay with naruto now.
    Why would she stay with Naruto when she can stay with Sasuke?

, you're not making much point here. :confused:

Quote Originally Posted by DeidaraFtw View Post
    that might be possible, but about sakura, I don't think she will "Mature" by Tsunade dieing because everyone "Matures" with their senseis dieing so she will probably mature in another way
    She has always been matured in my opinion, but in an annyoing way. Look at how she always act as Naruto's mother or something. And how she thinks that she's still a much better Shinobi than he is.

What a *****.

Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Haha, that could happen man.

Good job.
    Thanks

Why would she stay with Naruto when she can stay with Sasuke?

, you're not making much point here. :confused:
    Cuz she love's naruto !!!! :D

Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Coming home after my sage-like
    journey.

About Naruto and the book. The character didn't look like Jiraiya if you notice no lines under the eyes, he kind of looked like a Chuunin Minato. I think Naruto was crying as he thought back on Jiraiya, and is understanding perhaps, that they were more than just student-teacher. I think he already felt that way, but he may start realizing that in fact there was more to it, i.e. that he will learn Jiraiya was also his godfather at some point.

I am a little concerned that Naruto will kill Pein for revenge. Naruto must fight for others and not himself. I think that may be a critical development in deciding his fate's direction as the destined child. I guess it's a little unfounded since he is the main protagonist.

Sasuke is on an endless path of revenge. Once you exact revenge on one person, you must exact it on another, in an endless cycle. That is the emptiness that Sasuke has. He will have to go 180 degrees before he can turn all the way around, if he is to return.

Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by GarFiku View Post
    Cuz she love's naruto !!!! :D
    Maybe, But I think it's more like a friend thing.

But just for being able to be with Sasuke again, I'm sure she would betray Naruto and give Akatsuki a hand in apprehending him. And she would also betray Konoha for him, as she once said when sasuke was about to leave the village.

She will probably feel like shit for doing it, but c'mon, she would definitly do it.

Status
    Sep 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

sasuke is an emo prick

Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by leafeater View Post
    I am a little concerned that Naruto will kill Pein for revenge. Naruto must fight for others and not himself. I think that may be a critical development in deciding his fate's direction as the destined child. I guess it's a little unfounded since he is the main protagonist.
    I always hated that about Naruto. Protect the village that treated him like shit for 12 years? and protect the friends who also treats him like shit occassionally.

I think Goku in the DBZ had the same "nindo" type of thing going for him, but the way it was for him was really understandable. Everyone of his friends looked up to him & they were always so nice to him. So of course he would defend them if it ment risking his own life. But it's very different with Naruto.

I think Kishi should've made Naruto a cold person at start, like Gaara who everyone feared. But he would slowly change his attitude over the course of time and become much friendlier and earn everyone's trust & friendship. Like Vegeta, he's a good example, but not just as ambitious as him.

demon of the bloody mist Zabuza the Demon's Avatar
    Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

pein needs to die but he needs to die in a cool way not like the way killer bee was defeated

Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing but a specter...I'll
    be around.^^

welcome 2 nb KJP3
    i wonder if d raikage is goin 2 fight hawk or madara....cant wait for 417...sigh

Yoritomo - Son of Storms zagubus's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

sasuke told hawk they were using the akatsuki. if that's true why should we expect him to tell tobi his true intentions? was he really opening up to tobi or was he just telling tobi what he thinks tobi wants to hear. someone else brought this up earlier and i think i agree.

i know he clenched the chair and that's supposed to mean something. to me it means he's either really pissed off and really wants to destroy kohona OR it was hard for him to say the things he was saying because he feels the opposite.

why flash his MS? is that supposed to mean something? is it like an uchiha pinky swear?

i forgot what tobi's MS looks like, can someone please post a pic. i can't search for it while at work.

Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Even if Sasuke attacks Konoha, he will die -__-
    He can't destroy Konoha by himself, what a idiot -__-

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i think the only way u can beat pein or madara by poking their eyes, until it becomes useless and powerless. hehehe jk

demon of the bloody mist Zabuza the Demon's Avatar
    Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

well jiraiya tried that with pein excpt he didnt poke him he tryed to blind him

SaGe NaRuTo WiTH 9 TaiLS! SCaRFaCeD's Avatar
    Status
    Sep 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Not a very fulfilling chapter, but still pretty entertaining/a good read. I especially liked how Naruto remembered back on J-man's teachings and is close to figuring out who his old man is. Can't wait till he finishes his training and the book in the upcoming chapters; really want to see his growth upon learning these new truths + the insight unto Pain and possibly how to defeat him.

Sasuke's flashback seemed to point out that his emotions are shifting from previous points in his life where he was concerned only on revenge. I have to say Sasuke is really losing points in my book for being an emo douche. Still pissed he was able to 1-shot 8T then extinguish the flames so easily...

I'm predicting Raikage will arrive at Madara's hideout and fight him, should be a cool encounter. Even if Raikage is more powerful than 8T I can't see him figuring out a way to damage Madara or break through his space/time jutsu. Pain will most certainly arrive and start fighting at Konoha, I think over the next chapters Konoha's defence, naruto finding out info/training and Raikage v Madara will be the focus, while Sasuke recovers and has more emo moments. Should be cool! Can't wait for what's next!!

>

Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

No comments on this crap chapter.....BUT atleast we got to see some more of jiraya!! hell yea!!!... R.I.P. my nig

Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by leafeater View Post
    About Naruto and the book. The character didn't look like Jiraiya if you notice no lines under the eyes, he kind of looked like a Chuunin Minato.
    That is Naruto. The main character of J man's book. Remember how Naruto got his name, that is not Minato nor Jiraiya.

Kagesennin
    Status
    Sep 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Sasuke wants Madara's head on a stick. He realized the truth about his brother prior to madara telling him (When Itachi touched his forehead). Most likely the true story is Madara manipulated events in order to get Uchiha the death sentence and place Itachi in his hands. Itachi realized this some time ago but was not strong enough to defeat Madara. He hoped his brother could finish what he started. Sasuke, however, is not strong enough either and is probably going to Konoha for back up. Everything he says to Madara is a set up, I do think Madara knows this though, so that should be fun.
    As for Pein, when he travels to Konoha I wonder if he'll have to transport his real body. It's possible that the bodies he occupys have to be within a certain radius of the real thing in order for him to maintain control. Also, why are the majority of Peins forms old enemies of Jiraya's? That makes for a most entertaining connection. Was he following Jiraya? Or had he placed some jutsu on Jiraya?
    Sakura will not betray Konoha for Sasuke. The only two reasons she would have gone in the past is her obsession and to try and bring said obsession back. Since Naruto returned from his training Kishi has been leaving subtle little hints about how her affections are turning. Naruto gets the girl. Unfortunaetly for him he's too hard headed to realize it. He should totally tap dat yo.
    Sasuke will kill Sai and take his rightful place..... Not really, but I want him too. I do see a possibility for him and hawk to return to Konoha at the conclusion and Kishi making the other three their own leaf squad. Sasuke, as I mentioned in a previous post will probably leave at the conclusion to put his demons to rest. Unlike last time, this time will be a friendly farewell with him promising Sakura and Naruto He'll return to start his clan anew. Sakura may even be carrying Naruto, the new Hokage's kid. But that's how I see the last page of the last chapter.

Banned
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Were all in for a treat as its shown there using akatsuki not the other way around.Yes this one sucked but its buliding up for something great I now think sasuke will help Naruto beat Pein.If j-amn couldnt beat him i dont think one single man can.It will be epic either they help each other or they become stronger then both madara and pein and they fight them alone kakshi will play a part and so will saskura.I`m sure tsunade will die soon aswell and the sannin will be no more.

Banned
    Status
    Jun 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

RAIKAGE IS DEEZED
    and yeah tobi/madra knows alot about orchimaru
    he basically knows everything huh ?

Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

the raikage looks like a BEAST!

i assume he will be a taijutsu user or thats his prefered style for 2 resons 1 hes very buff his arms are huge and when he heared about his brother he got real angry and destroyed the table with his right arm and with his left hand he had a... huge weight in his arm second reson is how killerbee said "noon ehas blocked that attack other than my brother!" wich tells me that the raikage is more melee focused for him to block a crazy attack like that. i really cannot wait to se him in action

PS-that was acually 3 resons : )

Quote Originally Posted by SAKumono26 View Post
    RAIKAGE IS DEEZED
    and yeah tobi/madra knows alot about orchimaru
    he basically knows everything huh ?

yeah oro used to be in akatsuki so he had to know what his backstory was... i wouldnt let a psycho freak into my cult bent on destroying the world... wait... yeah i would... anyway. LOL

Last edited by Koo; 09-12-2008 at 11:03 PM.

Banned
    Status
    Jun 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i think the kirin jutsu suits him well looks like him though
    and he must have lighting affinity and earth affinity or water at least
    i really don't know wat might happen

tobi seems too look 2 sasku like orchimaru use 2

Last edited by SAKumono26; 09-12-2008 at 11:09 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Six Hokage's Son Sasuke Uzumaki's Avatar
    Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by mess_enger_guy View Post
    ...t. I wonder what name would have been there in the book, the first name of the character should definately be Naruto (cause naruto was named after the lead character of this book), but I doubt the Uzumaki part.....)
    We already know the name of the main character in the book is Naruto. Jiraiya gave the book to Minato and Kushina who read it, and because they liked the "gutsy ninja" they decided to name their son Naruto, they wanted their son to be like the character in the book. And of course the character is not an Uzumaki, whe know that because J wrote the book whitouth even guessing Naruto was going to be real.

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I think that Sasuke my be just lying to madare about destroying Konoha, and he is just getting ready to fight him in case he decides to attack the village.

I think Sasuke will become friends with Naruto again and protect Konoha...

Last edited by Itachi Sama; 09-12-2008 at 11:24 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

wow i just found something interesting http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/397/04/

if you go to that link its the page were sasuke used itachi's MS amaterasu on madara and when madara fell back into the dark he got up and said something in a thought message thing like this "good think i kept a few secrets from itachi or else i would have been dead" that tells me that he can get rid of amaterasu's flames like sasuke did recently... pretty kool stuff i just wanted to throw that in there

PS-one thing i LOVE about kishi is nearly EVERYTHING IN THE NARUTO SERIES IS FORSHADOWING!!!

Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i have other proof to support the fact that madara's conversation with sasuke was a flashback. if you observe sasuke before the talk with madara, you can notice that he is pretty badly beaten up. during the little chat, its like he is perfectly fine thus proving it must have been a flashback. Just something i noticed.