View Poll Results: Rate this weeks chapter

Voters
194. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1

    2 1.03%
  • 2

    9 4.64%
  • 3

    44 22.68%
  • 4

    62 31.96%
  • 5

    77 39.69%
Page 15 of 19 « First ... 5111213141516171819 Last»
Results 281 to 300 of 370
  1. #281
    Supporting Character Alkad's Avatar
    Status
    Alkad is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    2,020
    Location
    Romania / UK
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 528 Predictions and 527 Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by Sharingan Itachi View Post
    I don't agree with u although I also don't think that kishi will kill any young one, but speaking logically he must because the young ones are weaker and have no war experience, I mean kishi killed obito in the past so don't think he won't kill anyone now.
    only that obito was never an important character to begin with. I was talking about the main characters. killing heroes for the sake of realism doesn't make readers happy. it would be his biggest mistake to do it for that reason. they can die, but not because "it makes sense". no author that I know of does that.

    Quote Originally Posted by jabznaruto View Post
    ...where have you been mate?
    with your appearance, i fear some important chars in the manga will die lol. you still for the bad guys?
    ...kakashi will be there to see Naruto accedes the hokage throne. kakashi will be there to see Naruto endow the throne to an "enlightened sasuke". kakashi will be there to witness Naruto departing to continue the "peace advocacy" shinobi world-wide as the new so6p. gai will be there to lead lee to taijutsu perfection. shikamaru will be there to be a sensei to kurenai's child....so on and so forth.
    I haven't been on NB lately. I'm coming and leaving...

    I hope few of the main characters die, or even better: none. But that's not up to us. Though, I really don't want them to die pointlessly.

    Either way, no significant deaths have been signalled in this chapter.

    Who I think can or might die, based on the current setting: kakashi, tsunade (at some point). Maybe Sai too, but his status is still progressing and didn't reach any climax. My opinion on sasuke is biased, so I'll pass.
     
         
    Last edited by Alkad; 02-15-2011 at 08:52 PM.

  2. #282
    Straw Hat cryhwks's Avatar
    Status
    cryhwks is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,787
    Location
    USA
    Screw CN
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 527 Discussion and 528 Predictions

    I think there are more then just 5 weapons of the SO6P out there because in the last chapter it's said that the Kin-Gin brothers have 4 of the 5 ultimate ninja treasurers gathered by the Cloud. It's never said that there is only 5 just that they where able to gather 5. & the brothers have 4 of the 5 the Cloud gathered which means the Cloud does have 1 more weapon the question is who has that 1.
     
         

  3. #283
    Kage of Toronto Toronto's Avatar
    Status
    Toronto is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    350
    Location
    Toronto!!!
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 528 Predictions and 527 Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by Alkad View Post
    only that obito was never an important character to begin with. I was talking about the main characters. killing heroes for the sake of realism doesn't make readers happy. it would be his biggest mistake to do it for that reason. they can die, but not because "it makes sense". no author that I know of does that.



    I haven't been on NB lately. I'm coming and leaving...

    I hope few of the main characters die, or even better: none. But that's not up to us. Though, I really don't want them to die pointlessly.

    Either way, no significant deaths have been signalled in this chapter.

    Who I think can or might die, based on the current setting: kakashi, tsunade (at some point). Maybe Sai too, but his status is still progressing and didn't reach any climax. My opinion on sasuke is biased, so I'll pass.
    kankuro
     
         

  4. #284
    Member NarutoObsessed01's Avatar
    Status
    NarutoObsessed01 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    38
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 527 Discussion and 528 Predictions

    I think if anything were going to happen (regaurding the banana fan) is that Temari and Kankuro were called for backup then Temari somehow took the fan.... Very unlikely, however, but just a theory... That will NOT come true... just had to come up with a scenario where Temari got the fan!
     
         

  5. #285
    Member
    Status
    Rico Uchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    244
    Location
    Netherlands
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 528 Predictions and 527 Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by Alkad View Post
    only that obito was never an important character to begin with. I was talking about the main characters. killing heroes for the sake of realism doesn't make readers happy. it would be his biggest mistake to do it for that reason. they can die, but not because "it makes sense". no author that I know of does that.
    ------------

    i DO like it when main characters die... especially for realism and ofcourze not for no reason.
    Like when Asuma died. I truly thought it made the story better. It makes the story more exciting because somebody REALLY may die!
    Like if they would put up Naruto & Bee vs the Kaku-bro's, its cool to see, but I'm not holding my breath to see who wins --> it obvious
    But in a battle like Kakashi vs Kabuto it's not obvious, so even more exciting!

    Get it?? Srry if my english isn't top notch
     
         

  6. #286
    Yondaime nrto60's Avatar
    Status
    nrto60 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    709
    Location
    tHe suBliMinaL SubConScioUs
    I am watching you...
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 528 Predictions and 527 Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by Rico Uchiha View Post
    ------------

    i DO like it when main characters die... especially for realism and ofcourze not for no reason.
    Like when Asuma died. I truly thought it made the story better. It makes the story more exciting because somebody REALLY may die!
    Like if they would put up Naruto & Bee vs the Kaku-bro's, its cool to see, but I'm not holding my breath to see who wins --> it obvious
    But in a battle like Kakashi vs Kabuto it's not obvious, so even more exciting!

    Get it?? Srry if my english isn't top notch
    Yeah you are probably right, a few older main characters should perish, and not uselessly but in a heated battle.... And the fact that Asuma died, Yondaime died, Sandaime died, Jiraiya died, Orochimaru perished, Nagato died and kakashi died too(though he was revived), i don't see why some characters WON'T be killed.... Infact it will give an emotional twist to the story.... Personally, i think that kishi must introduce some realistic effects in the story now...
     
         

  7. #287
    Hokage Mystikk******'s Avatar
    Status
    Mystikk****** is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    479
    Location
    Atl/ga
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 528 Predictions and 527 Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by Rico Uchiha View Post
    ------------

    i DO like it when main characters die... especially for realism and ofcourze not for no reason.
    Like when Asuma died. I truly thought it made the story better. It makes the story more exciting because somebody REALLY may die!
    Like if they would put up Naruto & Bee vs the Kaku-bro's, its cool to see, but I'm not holding my breath to see who wins --> it obvious
    But in a battle like Kakashi vs Kabuto it's not obvious, so even more exciting!

    Get it?? Srry if my english isn't top notch
    Yea we get it. lol forget about the english, this is the base have fun man... It's all for naruto.

    Death is real in life, as well as in the ninja world. It was sad watching itachi die.. but he further developed sasuke's character. It was exciting as well so for that I am grateful.

    Kabuto vs Kakashi I know everyone wants to see.. lol.
     
         
    Last edited by Mystikk******; 02-16-2011 at 05:08 AM.

  8. #288
    Senior Member Sennin Jinchuuriki's Avatar
    Status
    Sennin Jinchuuriki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,402
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 527 Discussion and 528 Predictions

    I think we are going to see Gaara in action next and we will know what will happen with Kakashi and the Gan Kin brothers later.
     
         

  9. #289
    Hokage Mystikk******'s Avatar
    Status
    Mystikk****** is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    479
    Location
    Atl/ga
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 527 Discussion and 528 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Sennin Jinchuuriki View Post
    I think we are going to see Gaara in action next and we will know what will happen with Kakashi and the Gan Kin brothers later.
    I hope so.. Gaara and the tschikikage look so badass... but the 4 kages won't go down easily.sumbody will die and it won't be Gaara.

    everything else is moving.. was good with sasuke?? who is madara going to fight?? where is kabuto??
     
         

  10. #290
    Lord Orochimaru blazekev90's Avatar
    Status
    blazekev90 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    11,011
    Location
    Connecticut
    IAmKing
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 527 Discussion and 528 Predictions

    i DONT KNOW WHY PPL KEEP PUTTING KABUTO VS. Kakashi, THEY'RE ON DIFFERENT LEVELS. KABUTO IS STRONGER THAN Kakashi, maybe not by much but he is for sure. If anything it would be kabuto and sasuke. They both have grown, but kabuto has gotten the better of the two in my opinion.
     
         

  11. #291
    Hokage Mystikk******'s Avatar
    Status
    Mystikk****** is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    479
    Location
    Atl/ga
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 527 Discussion and 528 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by blazekev90 View Post
    i DONT KNOW WHY PPL KEEP PUTTING KABUTO VS. Kakashi, THEY'RE ON DIFFERENT LEVELS. KABUTO IS STRONGER THAN Kakashi, maybe not by much but he is for sure. If anything it would be kabuto and sasuke. They both have grown, but kabuto has gotten the better of the two in my opinion.
    You underestimate kakashi lmao.. sharingan don't play man.. sasuke would kill kabuto with ease.. sasuke vs kabuto sasuke wins OVERKILL!

    Kakashi has MS even tho kabuto could summon edo's.. I think if kakashi was infront of Kabuto fighting he would warp him even after he's summoned 6 or 7 coffins... of course kakashi would die because the summons are so strong and dont die when kabuto dies.

    I believe it would be a stalemate if anything.
     
         

  12. #292
    Lord Orochimaru blazekev90's Avatar
    Status
    blazekev90 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    11,011
    Location
    Connecticut
    IAmKing
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 527 Discussion and 528 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Mystikk****** View Post
    You underestimate kakashi lmao.. sharingan don't play man.. sasuke would kill kabuto with ease.. sasuke vs kabuto sasuke wins OVERKILL!

    Kakashi has MS even tho kabuto could summon edo's.. I think if kakashi was infront of Kabuto fighting he would warp him even after he's summoned 6 or 7 coffins... of course kakashi would die because the summons are so strong and dont die when kabuto dies.

    I believe it would be a stalemate if anything.

    Nah man, i think ppl are sleeping on Kabuto, remember he was said to be on the same level as Kakashi a long time ago. Yea Kakashi now has MS...ok...he is a copy-ninja...ok. Kabuto is a med-ninja who could heal himself almost instantly and has powers from Oro,...u saw how fast he took care of granny hokage and her sidekick.
     
         

  13. #293
    SAGE 4bdN's Avatar
    Status
    4bdN is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    483
    Location
    california
    SAGE
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 527 Discussion and 528 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by blazekev90 View Post
    i DONT KNOW WHY PPL KEEP PUTTING KABUTO VS. Kakashi, THEY'RE ON DIFFERENT LEVELS. KABUTO IS STRONGER THAN Kakashi, maybe not by much but he is for sure. If anything it would be kabuto and sasuke. They both have grown, but kabuto has gotten the better of the two in my opinion.
    once the Edo problem gets resolved i think it will be Kakashi who mops up Kabuto

    i wonder if Kabuto could have done n e better against Pain then Kakashi did ??
     
         
    Last edited by 4bdN; 02-16-2011 at 05:42 AM.

  14. #294
    Lord Orochimaru blazekev90's Avatar
    Status
    blazekev90 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    11,011
    Location
    Connecticut
    IAmKing
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 527 Discussion and 528 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by 4bdN View Post
    once the Edo problem gets resolved i think it will be Kakashi who mops up Kabuto


    What exactly would Kakashi the privilge to do this out of all the other major ninjas, Kakashi is already getting his shine and thats where it'll end
     
         

  15. #295
    SAGE 4bdN's Avatar
    Status
    4bdN is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    483
    Location
    california
    SAGE
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 527 Discussion and 528 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by blazekev90 View Post
    What exactly would Kakashi the privilge to do this out of all the other major ninjas, Kakashi is already getting his shine and thats where it'll end
    i would hope Kakshi's around 2 c Naruto become great

    i think Kakashi's been more of a dad 2 Naruto then n e 1 else has , it would b tite if he's around 4 it
     
         

  16. #296
    Lord Orochimaru blazekev90's Avatar
    Status
    blazekev90 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    11,011
    Location
    Connecticut
    IAmKing
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 527 Discussion and 528 Predictions

    [QUOTE=4bdN;2761710]i would hope Kakshi's around 2 c Naruto become great[/QUOT




    Yea he'll see that, but thats about it after his fight
     
         

  17. #297
    The Hokage jabznaruto's Avatar
    Status
    jabznaruto is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    389
    Location
    Will of Fire Statue
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 528 Predictions and 527 Discussion

    QUOTE=xXxSasuke
    Quote Originally Posted by xXxSasuke View Post
    like you theory on where the story will go with naruto becoming the new sage of six paths go around the world, and sasuke becoming the new hokage. but i just wanted to throw this out there to everyone and especially you jabz,
    What if the fifth tool of the sage of six path's is that necklace(magatama necklace) or something similar to that, ive been thinking about some powers that it may have and i came to a decent conclusion. what if the necklace allowed the wearer to bring the dead back to life, like without having a sample of their blood or their body?for instance, bringing jiraiyah back or itachi, or even the entire uchiha clan that was slattered on that night? like say if idk sasuke gets killed during the battle naruto/sasuke vs madara, what if the cost of bringing sasuke back to life doesnt come at the cost of naruto's life, but rather he can use the nine tails chakra just like those other tools and bring him back to life just beyond a near death health level. like idk maybe have him brought to life but too wounded to do anything till he heals up (could have sakura, tsunade or even karin heal him so he can walk or move around again)

    {at this point i believe karin will become a good character and work with the shinobi alliance, especially after sasuke had betrayed her, but if sasuke was extremly hurt or in pain i have no doubt that she would help him in a heartbeat (most likely because she would have that flashback to when sasuke selflessly saved her life when he could have just let her die). she most likely would heal him right away. and if given the chance i doubt she would trust him enough to join him again, instead i can see her trailing around with team seven. and to be totally honest i want to see more of her in the coming manga chapters, idk maybe giving info on the remaining akatsuki members, and talking more trash about suigetsu because it seems to always seem funny... and maybe after all that, they could show her role in the shinobi alliance or even have her go to naruto's side as a personal healer, then it would then take the worry off kakashi and sakura knowing that if something bad happens to naruto or killa bee, they can be healed by her in a short amount of time. plus they got might guy to back em up with his 8 or 9 gates.}


    yo xxx!

    i dont think the necklace is the next most important tool for the so6p - as tsunade mentioned. as for a or the rai's comment on the 5th treasure, i believe it is the staff. the staff symbolizes the so6p's wizardry. it could be a walking tool as well. but the necklace, it seems to me like a rosary set of beads. nothing more than an adorment as japanese mythodology tells us so....
    ...dont you think it is a bit of an overkill if that necklace could bring back the dead into life?

    liked the ideas of karin and sakura helping out the alliance in terms of medical ninjutsu. wonder where karin is right now?....

    further thoughts dude?

    Quote Originally Posted by Alkad View Post
    I haven't been on NB lately. I'm coming and leaving...

    I hope few of the main characters die, or even better: none. But that's not up to us. Though, I really don't want them to die pointlessly.

    Either way, no significant deaths have been signalled in this chapter.

    Who I think can or might die, based on the current setting: kakashi, tsunade (at some point). Maybe Sai too, but his status is still progressing and didn't reach any climax. My opinion on sasuke is biased, so I'll pass.
    yea mate, deaths bring about new lives eh!...
    the significance of losing main characters is hard to bear. kishi wouldn't want to do it sporadically...

    what can you say about pervy nin's ideas?....they were great and greatly opinionated. just that, he seems absent for some days in the forum parlays...

    great to have you back alkad!...
     
         

  18. #298
    Supporting Character Alkad's Avatar
    Status
    Alkad is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    2,020
    Location
    Romania / UK
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 528 Predictions and 527 Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by Toronto View Post
    kankuro
    yea, him too. but he can die as far as I'm concerned. For now, he lost his chance.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rico Uchiha View Post
    i DO like it when main characters die... especially for realism and ofcourze not for no reason.
    Like when Asuma died. I truly thought it made the story better. It makes the story more exciting because somebody REALLY may die!
    Like if they would put up Naruto & Bee vs the Kaku-bro's, its cool to see, but I'm not holding my breath to see who wins --> it obvious
    But in a battle like Kakashi vs Kabuto it's not obvious, so even more exciting!

    Get it?? Srry if my english isn't top notch
    so far only 3 important characters died: Hiruzen, Asuma and Jiraiya. Hiruzen was killed in order to give the story more depth: he was old, and a new hokage would have made the story more interesting. Asuma died to mature Shikamaru, prove the danger of Akatsuki (which just debuted) and to ultimately show off Naruto's skills. The sense of danger was maintained by killing an important shinobi. it would have been realistic either way, but if they won against akatsuki, readers wouldn't think much of them. Jiraiya died for naruto's sake, just like asuma. And he was old.

    The importance of these deaths increased as the story progressed. All of these were signalled long before the characters died. Right now, there aren't any signs that people will die. Except kakashi maybe, but he didn't appear in the last chapter.

    My point: Killing a hero with no warning or without later reflecting on their deaths wastes the work on that character. There are no warnings right now, and no time for other characters to mourn either.
    "Heroes" like sakura, naruto, kiba, tsunade, not minato or obito (!). Minato didn't even die during the story. It was well known that he was dead, long before he made an appearance.

    Quote Originally Posted by jabznaruto View Post
    QUOTE=xXxSasuke
    yo xxx!

    i dont think the necklace is the next most important tool for the so6p - as tsunade mentioned. as for a or the rai's comment on the 5th treasure, i believe it is the staff. the staff symbolizes the so6p's wizardry. it could be a walking tool as well. but the necklace, it seems to me like a rosary set of beads. nothing more than an adorment as japanese mythodology tells us so....
    ...dont you think it is a bit of an overkill if that necklace could bring back the dead into life?

    liked the ideas of karin and sakura helping out the alliance in terms of medical ninjutsu. wonder where karin is right now?....
    So far we have no way of speculating what the fifth tool in kumo's possession is. It may not even exist, as in being usable by someone. That necklace is significant, though. For some reason naruto has it on his seal and that links him to the so6p. But naruto's necklace markings aren't the tool. naruto doesn't have any connection to the hidden cloud anyways.

    I think karin is in konoha, if I remember correctly. Still being held prisoner...

    off topic:

    Quote Originally Posted by jabznaruto View Post
    yea mate, deaths bring about new lives eh!...
    the significance of losing main characters is hard to bear. kishi wouldn't want to do it sporadically...

    what can you say about pervy nin's ideas?....they were great and greatly opinionated. just that, he seems absent for some days in the forum parlays...

    great to have you back alkad!...
    thanks, :o... I'm not really back though. I have lots of work to do and only come here every now and then. I might read pervy nin's posts later, now that you mentioned them. gtg to lectures.
     
         
    Last edited by Alkad; 02-16-2011 at 09:32 AM.

  19. #299
    The Hokage jabznaruto's Avatar
    Status
    jabznaruto is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    389
    Location
    Will of Fire Statue
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 528 Predictions and 527 Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by Alkad View Post
    so far only 3 important characters (as I've previously referred to them) died: Hiruzen, Asuma and Jiraiya. Hiruzen was killed in order to give the story more depth: he was old, and a new hokage would have made the story more interesting. Asuma died to mature Shikamaru, prove the danger of Akatsuki (which just debuted) and to ultimately show off Naruto's skills. The sense of danger was maintained by killing an important shinobi. it would have been realistic either way, but if they won against akatsuki, readers wouldn't think much of them. Jiraiya died for naruto's sake, just like asuma. And he was old.

    The importance of these deaths increased as the story progressed. All of these were signalled long before the characters died. Right now, there aren't any signs that people will die. Except kakashi maybe, but he didn't appear in the last chapter.

    My point: Killing a hero with no warning or without later reflecting on their deaths wastes the work on that character. There are no warnings right now, and no time for other characters to mourn either.
    "Heroes" like sakura, naruto, kiba, tsunade, not minato or obito (!). Minato didn't even die during the story. It was well known that he was dead, long before he made an appearance.
    ...i second to this. as usual, sharp as a totsuka's edge mate!
    i hate deaths, that this implies madara is alive would cling to a metaphysically obstinate discussion. but the villain is as instantaneous as his space/time jutsu...

    heroes die...evil lurks...but in the end good guys prevail!!! aye mate?...

    Quote Originally Posted by Alkad View Post
    So far we have no way of speculating what the fifth tool in kumo's possession is. It may not even exist, as in being usable by someone. That necklace is significant, though. For some reason naruto has it on his seal and that links him to the so6p. But naruto's necklace markings aren't the tool. naruto doesn't have any connection to the hidden cloud anyways.

    I think karin is in konoha, if I remember correctly. Still being held prisoner...

    thanks, :o... I'm not really back though. I have lots of work to do and only come here every now and then. I might read pervy nin's posts later, now that you mentioned them. got to go to lectures.
    ...got that, karin is a prisoner. but wouldn't it be nicer should she'd pleaded to help out the alliance, then that plea as her another lease for her freedom?
    ...i have a great feeling she will be in the battlefield soon. her conversion to the good side is very much pervasive. she's a great medical nin to be just in the locker...

    ..and thud opinion in that necklace as not a tool for Naruto..which means it isn't for the so6p as well...

    ...your gracious posts from time to time kick off some hanging querries in your offing...make it frequent dude!!

    ___
     
         

  20. #300
    Rogue Ninja xXxSasuke's Avatar
    Status
    xXxSasuke is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    720
    Location
    Akatsuki's hideout
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 528 Predictions and 527 Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by jabznaruto View Post
    QUOTE=xXxSasuke



    yo xxx!

    i dont think the necklace is the next most important tool for the so6p - as tsunade mentioned. as for a or the rai's comment on the 5th treasure, i believe it is the staff. the staff symbolizes the so6p's wizardry. it could be a walking tool as well. but the necklace, it seems to me like a rosary set of beads. nothing more than an adorment as japanese mythodology tells us so....
    ...dont you think it is a bit of an overkill if that necklace could bring back the dead into life?

    liked the ideas of karin and sakura helping out the alliance in terms of medical ninjutsu. wonder where karin is right now?....

    further thoughts dude?
    lol yeah it definetly would be overkill to have a necklace that could do that, but i said it as a precaution or a plot fall back incase if a main character dies like naruto, sasuke(sasuke has already died before, and before someone comments im not talking about when they fought zabuza and haku. when i say he died already im referencing what those sound ninja did for sasuke to develop his curse mark further, when he was in that giant jar/pot the sound ninja sealed it so that when he died his soul wouldnt be released but instead would make him stronger and his soul would have to enter his body again) or kakashi(again) lol. idk the reason i mainly suggested it was for naruto's sake even though i didnt mention it before, and as a last resort means for naruto to bring sasuke back incase madara kills him and naruto isnt around to stop madara. but the reason i said mainly for naruto is because eventually something will happen to naruto, unfortunately we all know its true and alot of us can feel that it will happen most likely at the end of the war. think about it for a second... madara needs all the bijuu's and at some point he may take it from naruto and end up killing him. so if someone used that necklace or something else like the staff to bring him back to life he wouldnt have the nine tails anymore but instead he would be like those gin-kin bros and end of have lots of the nine tails chakra within him for use without it harming his body.


    back to the karin and sakura :D
    i think that very soon kishi will need a break for ideas for this epic war, so i hope he will spend more time on karin to see what she's telling the leaf shinobi torture master guy(i forgot his name sorry). then flip onto her being pardoned during this time of war and is sent to either aid naruto( i could see naruto end up saying something stupid and getting slapped by karin :flaw:LOL) and killa bee(if anything killa bee will react by saying to her "no longer one of their tools, where's the rest of ya fools?" LOL) , or sent to the front lines with the rest of team seven. most likely kakashi wont have a problem with her being in team seven, and naruto and sakura wouldnt mind it either because they would constantly bother her about sasuke.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •