Results 1 to 15 of 15
  1. #1
    Member ForgottenSon's Avatar
    Status
    ForgottenSon is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    39
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    This has been irritating me for a while.

    I figured it was obvious to anyone who reads the manga, that allot of what Tobi said was a fabrication.

    But apparently not, because allot of you still don't understand that everything he said in his conversation with Sasuke, was to mislead him and warp his mind. I for one don't take any of his story as fact until another character confirms it as truth.

    Kishi isn't changing the story of how Izuna dies, or how Madara got his EMS, he is telling the true story, through a more reliable source.
     
         

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Status
    Melanee is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    2,762
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: This has been irritating me for a while.

    lol pretty much we are all victims like Sasuke, not sure what's real anymore and only Hashirama can make us understand.
     
         

  3. #3
    The Sage Scholar Umari Senju's Avatar
    Status
    Umari Senju is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Arizona, US
    Posts
    5,205
    Post Thanks / Like
    RPing like a boss
     

    Re: This has been irritating me for a while.

    That's why Sasuke had Orochimaru resurrect the Hokages. His want the unbriddled truth and not the lies and half truths he has been told his entire life. At this point I don't blame Sasuke's confusion and anger. He his own history has been guided by illusion of the past.
     
         

  4. #4
    Member Yuffosan's Avatar
    Status
    Yuffosan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Under the Sea
    Posts
    902
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi
     

    Re: This has been irritating me for a while.

    Ehh, who cares. I just wanna see some Hokage action soon xD
     
         

  5. #5
    Member ForgottenSon's Avatar
    Status
    ForgottenSon is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    39
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: This has been irritating me for a while.

    Quote Originally Posted by Umari Uzumaki View Post
    That's why Sasuke had Orochimaru resurrect the Hokages. His want the unbriddled truth and not the lies and half truths he has been told his entire life. At this point I don't blame Sasuke's confusion and anger. He his own history has been guided by illusion of the past.

    That's my point. We are getting the true story now, and like usual people are claiming continuity errors.
     
         

  6. #6
    Member Aresfour's Avatar
    Status
    Aresfour is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    somewhere on earth
    Posts
    462
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: This has been irritating me for a while.

    yes, all these dummb idiots seem to be unable to understand whats going on, they seem like fodders to me, lol
     
         

  7. #7
    Senior Member jonsnow1991's Avatar
    Status
    jonsnow1991 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Lillehammer
    Posts
    2,256
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hmmm...
     

    Re: This has been irritating me for a while.

    No, what I find lame is that this is the third time or something that we have to read this story.
     
         

  8. #8
    Wanderer The Paradox's Avatar
    Status
    The Paradox is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    593
    Post Thanks / Like
    Shall we?
     

    Re: This has been irritating me for a while.

    He heard one side of the story for so long.. so isn't it the dang point to hear it from the people who started the shinobi world we know today? Sasuke will put what he knows and what he's hearing together and make his choice from there.
     
         

  9. #9
    イエローフラッシ Detective L's Avatar
    Status
    Detective L is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Wifi Hut
    Posts
    9,670
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lucky #7
     



    Re: This has been irritating me for a while.

    I like the fact that Kishi is clearing this up.No wonder Sasuke was such an emotional wreck,he just wants the truth.
     
         

  10. #10
    Uchiha-Versteherin Kikki's Avatar
    Status
    Kikki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    where things will end badly
    Posts
    1,543
    Post Thanks / Like
    waiting for the miracle to
    come...
     

    Re: This has been irritating me for a while.

    Exactly my point. We have to stop remembering Obito's and Itachi's story. Edo tensei is for truth finding and it works very well. Prepare for some really unexpected things to come at the end.
     
         

  11. #11
    Supreme Sifu of the Fists Strata Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Strata Uchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Learning Hado and Kido Spells under Blinkie Uchiha in Karakura Town.
    Posts
    6,552
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'll be on the "Navy
    tub" for 9 long months. I
    shall return.
     

    Re: This has been irritating me for a while.

    Quote Originally Posted by ForgottenSon View Post
    I figured it was obvious to anyone who reads the manga, that allot of what Tobi said was a fabrication.

    But apparently not, because allot of you still don't understand that everything he said in his conversation with Sasuke, was to mislead him and warp his mind. I for one don't take any of his story as fact until another character confirms it as truth.

    Kishi isn't changing the story of how Izuna dies, or how Madara got his EMS, he is telling the true story, through a more reliable source.
    But Tobi/Obito met Madara, and while he trained him to use the Gedo Mazo, the Rinnegan, etc, Madara told him the complete story about himself, The Sage of Six Paths, The Juubi, and the Uchiha/Senju ancestor.

    I believe the only lie that Tobi told Sasuke was...

    - The Nine Tailed Fox was a natural disaster. The Uchiha had nothing to do with it. (Lie)
     
         

  12. #12
    OH LONG JOHNSON edo tensai wilmaso's Avatar
    Status
    edo tensai wilmaso is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    BRONX
    Posts
    1,903
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: This has been irritating me for a while.

    I told everyone from day one to take everything that tobi said with a grain of salt. including what he said at the kage summit. he's a manipulator and will bend the truth to fit his agenda.

    Quote Originally Posted by Strata Spartan View Post
    But Tobi/Obito met Madara, and while he trained him to use the Gedo Mazo, the Rinnegan, etc, Madara told him the complete story about himself, The Sage of Six Paths, The Juubi, and the Uchiha/Senju ancestor.

    I believe the only lie that Tobi told Sasuke was...

    - The Nine Tailed Fox was a natural disaster. The Uchiha had nothing to do with it. (Lie)
    also that story has been told in a different way....like i said obito bends the truth to fit his agenda.

    for one the whole love and hate crap ....senju were just as ruthless as the uchiha ...everyone was ....that's just how it was at that time.
     
         
    Last edited by edo tensai wilmaso; 03-19-2013 at 04:03 PM.

  13. #13
    Member ForgottenSon's Avatar
    Status
    ForgottenSon is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    39
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: This has been irritating me for a while.

    Quote Originally Posted by The Paradox View Post
    He heard one side of the story for so long.. so isn't it the dang point to hear it from the people who started the shinobi world we know today? Sasuke will put what he knows and what he's hearing together and make his choice from there.
    I have no clue if your agreeing with me, or think my post was on the opposing side, but yes, that's what my point is. We are getting a more trustworthy story now.
     
         

  14. #14
    Member ForgottenSon's Avatar
    Status
    ForgottenSon is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    39
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: This has been irritating me for a while.

    Quote Originally Posted by edo tensai wilmaso View Post
    I told everyone from day one to take everything that tobi said with a grain of salt. including what he said at the kage summit. he's a manipulator and will bend the truth to fit his agenda.



    also that story has been told in a different way....like i said obito bends the truth to fit his agenda.

    for one the whole love and hate crap ....senju were just as ruthless as the uchiha ...everyone was ....that's just how it was at that time.
    I agree with you completely, also that is one of the most bad as .gifs I've ever seen in a sig.
     
         

  15. #15
    Sweety!Get Mommy's Bazooka foxyladyland's Avatar
    Status
    foxyladyland is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    la mericas ;)
    Posts
    10,180
    Post Thanks / Like
    Before you change the status,
    remember the censor-bypassing
    rules.
     

    Re: This has been irritating me for a while.

    Quote Originally Posted by ForgottenSon View Post
    I figured it was obvious to anyone who reads the manga, that allot of what Tobi said was a fabrication.

    But apparently not, because allot of you still don't understand that everything he said in his conversation with Sasuke, was to mislead him and warp his mind. I for one don't take any of his story as fact until another character confirms it as truth.

    Kishi isn't changing the story of how Izuna dies, or how Madara got his EMS, he is telling the true story, through a more reliable source.
    I was just going to make this thread thanks, although I mad a very similar one about characters
    having different opinions and telling lies just like real people in real life.thanks, nice ava
    here's mine thanks http://narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=335085
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •