Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

This has been irritating me for a while.

I figured it was obvious to anyone who reads the manga, that allot of what Tobi said was a fabrication.

But apparently not, because allot of you still don't understand that everything he said in his conversation with Sasuke, was to mislead him and warp his mind. I for one don't take any of his story as fact until another character confirms it as truth.

Kishi isn't changing the story of how Izuna dies, or how Madara got his EMS, he is telling the true story, through a more reliable source.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: This has been irritating me for a while.

lol pretty much we are all victims like Sasuke, not sure what's real anymore and only Hashirama can make us understand.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    RPing like a boss

That's why Sasuke had Orochimaru resurrect the Hokages. His want the unbriddled truth and not the lies and half truths he has been told his entire life. At this point I don't blame Sasuke's confusion and anger. He his own history has been guided by illusion of the past.

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi

Ehh, who cares. I just wanna see some Hokage action soon xD

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Umari Uzumaki View Post
    That's why Sasuke had Orochimaru resurrect the Hokages. His want the unbriddled truth and not the lies and half truths he has been told his entire life. At this point I don't blame Sasuke's confusion and anger. He his own history has been guided by illusion of the past.

That's my point. We are getting the true story now, and like usual people are claiming continuity errors.

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

yes, all these dummb idiots seem to be unable to understand whats going on, they seem like fodders to me, lol

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hmmm...

No, what I find lame is that this is the third time or something that we have to read this story.

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Shall we?

He heard one side of the story for so long.. so isn't it the dang point to hear it from the people who started the shinobi world we know today? Sasuke will put what he knows and what he's hearing together and make his choice from there.

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lucky #7

I like the fact that Kishi is clearing this up.No wonder Sasuke was such an emotional wreck,he just wants the truth.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    waiting for the miracle to
    come...

Exactly my point. We have to stop remembering Obito's and Itachi's story. Edo tensei is for truth finding and it works very well. Prepare for some really unexpected things to come at the end.

Supreme Sifu of the Fists Strata Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Sep 2011
    Learning Hado and Kido Spells under Blinkie Uchiha in Karakura Town.
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'll be on the "Navy
    tub" for 9 long months. I
    shall return.

Quote Originally Posted by ForgottenSon View Post
    I figured it was obvious to anyone who reads the manga, that allot of what Tobi said was a fabrication.

But apparently not, because allot of you still don't understand that everything he said in his conversation with Sasuke, was to mislead him and warp his mind. I for one don't take any of his story as fact until another character confirms it as truth.

Kishi isn't changing the story of how Izuna dies, or how Madara got his EMS, he is telling the true story, through a more reliable source.
    But Tobi/Obito met Madara, and while he trained him to use the Gedo Mazo, the Rinnegan, etc, Madara told him the complete story about himself, The Sage of Six Paths, The Juubi, and the Uchiha/Senju ancestor.

I believe the only lie that Tobi told Sasuke was...

- The Nine Tailed Fox was a natural disaster. The Uchiha had nothing to do with it. (Lie)

OH LONG JOHNSON edo tensai wilmaso's Avatar
    Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I told everyone from day one to take everything that tobi said with a grain of salt. including what he said at the kage summit. he's a manipulator and will bend the truth to fit his agenda.

Quote Originally Posted by Strata Spartan View Post
    But Tobi/Obito met Madara, and while he trained him to use the Gedo Mazo, the Rinnegan, etc, Madara told him the complete story about himself, The Sage of Six Paths, The Juubi, and the Uchiha/Senju ancestor.

I believe the only lie that Tobi told Sasuke was...

- The Nine Tailed Fox was a natural disaster. The Uchiha had nothing to do with it. (Lie)
    also that story has been told in a different way....like i said obito bends the truth to fit his agenda.

for one the whole love and hate crap ....senju were just as ruthless as the uchiha ...everyone was ....that's just how it was at that time.

Last edited by edo tensai wilmaso; 03-19-2013 at 04:03 PM.

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by The Paradox View Post
    He heard one side of the story for so long.. so isn't it the dang point to hear it from the people who started the shinobi world we know today? Sasuke will put what he knows and what he's hearing together and make his choice from there.
    I have no clue if your agreeing with me, or think my post was on the opposing side, but yes, that's what my point is. We are getting a more trustworthy story now.

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by edo tensai wilmaso View Post
    I told everyone from day one to take everything that tobi said with a grain of salt. including what he said at the kage summit. he's a manipulator and will bend the truth to fit his agenda.

also that story has been told in a different way....like i said obito bends the truth to fit his agenda.

for one the whole love and hate crap ....senju were just as ruthless as the uchiha ...everyone was ....that's just how it was at that time.
    I agree with you completely, also that is one of the most bad as .gifs I've ever seen in a sig.

Sweety!Get Mommy's Bazooka foxyladyland's Avatar
    Status
    Feb 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Before you change the status,
    remember the censor-bypassing
    rules.

Quote Originally Posted by ForgottenSon View Post

I was just going to make this thread thanks, although I mad a very similar one about characters
    having different opinions and telling lies just like real people in real life.thanks, nice ava
    here's mine thanks http://narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=335085