Page 2 of 3 « First 123 Last»
    Status
    Dec 2010
    I am looking at the stars. They are so far away, all we ever see of stars is their old photographs.
    Red flesh cloud's choking out
    the morning sky, they said
    it'd never come, we knew it
    was a lie. All forms of life
    die now, the humans all
    succumb. Time to kiss your ass
    goodbye. the end has just
    begun.

Re: Kisame vs KinGin

Quote Originally Posted by Draegod View Post
    probaly, atleast u showed proof. but i think we both could be right, because asuma did use pure wind chakra to cut him and kb used pure lightning chakra aswell. but point is, is that rope touches him its as good as over, they dont need to go tails. they have a fan with incredibly high elemental techs and sealing weapons. u get what im saying?
    i know what you mean but samehada can absorb alot at once (6 tails worth of v1 cloak) and he survived guy's most powerful move and could move afterwards i doubt that fire jutsu the fan used would do alot of good except blind him till its sucked up. and thats the one thing i think would let them win is him losing the word game, if they can hit him with the rope and he loses the game (lol i think kishi is using the "the game" meme) hes done.

Status
    Oct 2010
    Jana is love. Jana is life.

even kakashi said that jutsu made them have real techs, and they still had the same abilitys. also gai uses chakra, how do u think he can jump high, walk on water. he just doesnt use gen and nin. no where in the manga does it say he uses no chakra or uses little. hell when u go gates thats pure chakra, so that comeback u had is also null and void, unless u have better proof
    When I say doesn't really, it doesn't mean he doesn't use any Chakra at all, lol... Derp. :3

Status
    Jan 2011
    This user has no status.

kisame might be slow but his shark torpedos are pretty fast. And I think the clones abilities are capped at 30 %, if they had = abilities I doubt Itachi would have used his paper dolls genjuitsu, when he could have used MS level genjuitsu and dojuitsu. I think it would be logical to apply the same logic to Kisames and his sword to have limited abilities, and juitsu.

The Byakugan user of NB! Draegod's Avatar
    Status
    Sep 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by shadedcrow View Post
    kisame might be slow but his shark torpedos are pretty fast. And I think the clones abilities are capped at 30 %, if they had = abilities I doubt Itachi would have used his paper dolls genjuitsu, when he could have used MS level genjuitsu and dojuitsu. I think it would be logical to apply the same logic to Kisames and his sword to have limited abilities, and juitsu.
    itachi was good remember, he wouldnt use ms on naruto. if he would then he would of wen he gave naruto the "gift"

Status
    Apr 2009
    This user has no status.

I think Kisame would win. He is a powerhouse and I think if they weren't brought back with Edo Tensei he would eat them for breakfast in a few moves. Pulling the chakra out of them before the word games even start.

Status
    Sep 2010
    This user has no status.

wuts dojuitsu?

itachi was good remember, he wouldnt use ms on naruto. if he would then he would of wen he gave naruto the "gift"
    i think he only use genjutsu on naruto once?

Status
    Jan 2011
    This user has no status.

dojuitsu are eye abilities, he uses genjuitsu but I don't think it was his tyuskyomi because the itachi clones eyes didn't bleed, and naruto wasn't wrecked once he was freed from the juitsu. Itachi cast it from his finger if I remember right. But I really see Kisame taking the match if he can restrict the brothers movements. And strip them of their weapons with out getting touched and it wouldn't be hard kisame has some long range juitsu that he can control. Again good match up Prof.

Status
    Sep 2010
    This user has no status.

dojuitsu are eye abilities, he uses genjuitsu but I don't think it was his tyuskyomi because the itachi clones eyes didn't bleed, and naruto wasn't wrecked once he was freed from the juitsu. Itachi cast it from his finger if I remember right. But I really see Kisame taking the match if he can restrict the brothers movements. And strip them of their weapons with out getting touched and it wouldn't be hard kisame has some long range juitsu that he can control. Again good match up Prof.
    wut do u mean?

Status
    Jan 2011
    This user has no status.

dojuitsu are abilities given to the user of a specific eye. Like the increase of preception with the sharingan, or casting genjuitsu with a look into the eye, Kakashis' Kamui is a example of his MS level dojuitsu. He only has ability to use Kamui because of his MS. Enjoy your thread peeps :-)

Status
    Sep 2010
    This user has no status.

dojuitsu are abilities given to the user of a specific eye. Like the increase of preception with the sharingan, or casting genjuitsu with a look into the eye, Kakashis' Kamui is a example of his MS level dojuitsu. He only has ability to use Kamui because of his MS. Enjoy your thread peeps :-)
    so dojuitso an eye upgrade?

Status
    Nov 2010
    Out of the night that covers
    me, Black as the Pit from pole
    to pole, I thank whatever gods
    may be For my unconquerable
    soul.

kingin

Status
    Nov 2010
    This user has no status.

kingin fish may absorb but once they use their weapons fish may lose

Status
    Aug 2008
    This user has no status.

lol kisame all the way. Water anyone ? He can transform into a shark and be 10x faster than the bros in water...

Apple pie of doom apple pie of doom's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2010
    This user has no status.

Kisame.
    He'll suck off their chakra so fast they can't even handle their tools anymore.

Status
    Dec 2010
    I am looking at the stars. They are so far away, all we ever see of stars is their old photographs.
    die now, the humans all
    begun.

true, but kisame is slow, period! they might get they chakra sucked but im sure they will manage to touch him with that rope. kisame is not fast, does not do taijutsu alot and has no defence besides the sword (even tho its a good defence.lol). and dont get me wrong im not down playing my boy kisame, he is a monster!lol
    Well hes not guy but hes still capable with tai.
    "Unlike his partner Itachi, Kisame prefered direct physical combat, with which he has repeatedly been shown to be very proficient and dangerous. Generally while fighting, he combines strong taijutsu strikes with powerful slashes from Samehada. He has been seen displaying astonishing raw speed and immense physical strength, making it highly difficult for his opponents to directly overpower him, as shown from overpowering Might Guy, a powerful taijutsu master, during their battle."
    his 30% clone outmatched guy untill he opened 6 gates blocking his kicks with samehada,superhuman strengh http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/258/8
    yeah hes one of my top 3 favorites lol

Status
    Oct 2008
    This user has no status.

There is a problem with Kisame's shark form and it is that he no longer has a tool to do close up fighting with, this makes him liable to be hit with the rope. But as long as he doesn't play around and rips them to shreds with chakra sharks after draining their kyuubi chakra Kisame wins.

Status
    Dec 2010
    die now, the humans all
    begun.

well if hes in shark form they are in the water dome, if they are then hes much much faster then them at that point and can sense where they are and drain chakra by touching them, so they have to avoid him not just the sword then.

Status
    Jan 2011
    This user has no status.

I still think Kisame would wreck the kaku brothers and even be able to take their weapons away with his shark torpedos with out having to risk damage by being in the water.

Status
    Sep 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Sarutobi View Post
    well if hes in shark form they are in the water dome, if they are then hes much much faster then them at that point and can sense where they are and drain chakra by touching them, so they have to avoid him not just the sword then.
    i wonder if the weapons would even would under the water lol

Status
    Jul 2010
    This user has no status.

well if kisame knew the secrets about those weapons he would surely win, coz m sure he could avoid them if he knew the secret..
    i read some 1 saying kisame was slow and didnt know taijutsu...do u know wat u r talking bout..
    he's a swords man and ofcourse knows taijutsu and is gud at it..
    have a look at his and guys first fiht.. he held his own preety gud even better in taijutsu withh guy until guy opened the gates..