Page 1 of 5 12345 Last»
Results 1 to 25 of 109
  1. #1
    Public Enemy No. 1 Dreadload's Avatar
    Status
    Dreadload is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    62
    Location
    Behind You!
    This user has no status.
     

    The child of prophecy (Naruto Uzumaki) will awaken the Rinnegan.

    [ 1 ]Jiraiya's pupil (Naruto Uzumaki) will eventually destroy or bring peace to the world:


    [ 2 ]
    The Rinnegan will be the dojutsu to bring destruction or salvation to the world:


    [ ! ]
    Maybe Naruto will materialize the Rinnegan like this:



    Your thoughts?

    Edit, since some Bakaeros can't understand what was written above, here is a more detailed one :
    http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...5&postcount=75
     
         
    Last edited by Dreadload; 02-20-2011 at 04:31 PM.

  2. #2
    Migualon J.J.'s Avatar
    Status
    Migualon J.J. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    24,705
    Location
    Prague, Czech Republic, Czech Republic
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: The child of prophecy (Naruto Uzumaki) will awaken the Rinnegan.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dreadload View Post
    [ 1 ]Jiraiya's pupil (Naruto Uzumaki) will eventually destroy or bring peace to the world:


    [ 2 ]
    The Rinnegan will be the dojutsu to bring destruction or salvation to the world:


    [ ! ]
    Maybe Naruto will materialize the Rinnegan like this:



    Your thoughts?
    ok, 1st thing, welcome. 2nd thing learn how to use search button.
     
         

  3. #3
    (o.O) shadedcrow's Avatar
    Status
    shadedcrow is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    4,328
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The child of prophecy (Naruto Uzumaki) will awaken the Rinnegan.

    I thought the toad sage/elder said both Negato and Naruto were each the child of prophecy?
     
         

  4. #4
    Public Enemy No. 1 Dreadload's Avatar
    Status
    Dreadload is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    62
    Location
    Behind You!
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The child of prophecy (Naruto Uzumaki) will awaken the Rinnegan.

    Quote Originally Posted by Migualon12 View Post
    ok, 1st thing, welcome. 2nd thing learn how to use search button.
    Are you saying that some one else posted a thread like this before me? If so, where?

    Quote Originally Posted by shadedcrow View Post
    I thought the toad sage/elder said both Negato and Naruto were each the child of prophecy?
    The point is : NARUTO WILL GET THE RINENGAN AS IT WAS STATED IN THE MANGA THAT THE CHILD OF PROPHECY WILL GET THE RINENGAN.
     
         
    Last edited by Dreadload; 02-20-2011 at 06:00 AM.

  5. #5
    Senior Member JTjutsumaster's Avatar
    Status
    JTjutsumaster is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    2,654
    Location
    If I told you, I would have to go all Chuck Norris on you...
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The child of prophecy (Naruto Uzumaki) will awaken the Rinnegan.

    Quote Originally Posted by shadedcrow View Post
    I thought the toad sage/elder said both Negato and Naruto were each the child of prophecy?
    Negato...Will/Try/tried to utterally Destroy the world.
    Naruto...Will/Try to Save the world.
    Or maybe, Perhaps Naruto, who is said to save the world, already forfilled the prophecy by defeating Negato...
    Who knows, Maybe in the end or around the end, it all clears out with all te questions....
    Who knows.
     
         

  6. #6
    Member sharingan warrior's Avatar
    Status
    sharingan warrior is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    412
    Location
    on top of your roof
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The child of prophecy (Naruto Uzumaki) will awaken the Rinnegan.

    nooooooooo he wont
     
         

  7. #7
    Public Enemy No. 1 Dreadload's Avatar
    Status
    Dreadload is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    62
    Location
    Behind You!
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The child of prophecy (Naruto Uzumaki) will awaken the Rinnegan.

    Quote Originally Posted by sharingan warrior View Post
    nooooooooo he wont
    Unfortunately, you can't just say "no" without any backup unless it's BS.
    In short: PROVE IT!
     
         

  8. #8
    Member sharingan warrior's Avatar
    Status
    sharingan warrior is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    412
    Location
    on top of your roof
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The child of prophecy (Naruto Uzumaki) will awaken the Rinnegan.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dreadload View Post
    Unfortunately, you can't just say "no" without any backup unless it's BS.
    In short: PROVE IT!
    thats a kekei genkai and naruto does not have it so THERE!!!!!!!
     
         

  9. #9
    Migualon J.J.'s Avatar
    Status
    Migualon J.J. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    24,705
    Location
    Prague, Czech Republic, Czech Republic
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: The child of prophecy (Naruto Uzumaki) will awaken the Rinnegan.

    don´t call me noob, and you prove that naruto will get rinnegan, cause it would be 3 types of eye which is crazy:D. and threads about naruto getting rinnegan were here a long time ago.
     
         

  10. #10
    Public Enemy No. 1 Dreadload's Avatar
    Status
    Dreadload is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    62
    Location
    Behind You!
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The child of prophecy (Naruto Uzumaki) will awaken the Rinnegan.

    Quote Originally Posted by sharingan warrior View Post
    thats a kekei genkai and naruto does not have it so THERE!!!!!!!
    Where is the proof? Naruto is an Uzumaki = Kekkei genkai, could be possible due to gene mutation and the fact that he will get the Rinengan can't be denied because IT HAS BEEN CONFIRMED BY THE TOAD/MANGA, like it or not.
    Quote Originally Posted by Migualon12 View Post
    don´t call me noob, and you prove that naruto will get rinnegan, cause it would be 3 types of eye which is crazy:D. and threads about naruto getting rinnegan were here a long time ago.
    Mind if I tell you that:
    (*)This theory about him getting the rinnengan is totally different from the others. Where are you getting at?

     
         

  11. #11
    Member sharingan warrior's Avatar
    Status
    sharingan warrior is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    412
    Location
    on top of your roof
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The child of prophecy (Naruto Uzumaki) will awaken the Rinnegan.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dreadload View Post
    Where is the proof? Naruto is an Uzumaki = Kekkei genkai, could be possible due to gene mutation and the fact that he will get the Rinengan can't be denied because IT HAS BEEN CONFIRMED BY THE TOAD/MANGA, like it or not.


    Mind if I tell you that:
    (*)This theory about him getting the rinnengan is totally different from the others. Where are you getting at?

    ill tell u this again he cant get riningan look it up anywere u want is gonna say noooo so there!!!!!
     
         

  12. #12
    Migualon J.J.'s Avatar
    Status
    Migualon J.J. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    24,705
    Location
    Prague, Czech Republic, Czech Republic
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: The child of prophecy (Naruto Uzumaki) will awaken the Rinnegan.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dreadload View Post
    Where is the proof? Naruto is an Uzumaki = Kekkei genkai, could be possible due to gene mutation and the fact that he will get the Rinengan can't be denied because IT HAS BEEN CONFIRMED BY THE TOAD/MANGA, like it or not.
    so what you are saying is that EVERY uzumaki can get rinnegan, that´s what you just said.
     
         

  13. #13
    Public Enemy No. 1 Dreadload's Avatar
    Status
    Dreadload is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    62
    Location
    Behind You!
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The child of prophecy (Naruto Uzumaki) will awaken the Rinnegan.

    Quote Originally Posted by sharingan warrior View Post
    ill tell u this again he cant get riningan look it up anywere u want is gonna say noooo so there!!!!!
    Wrong. He will get it. Stop avoiding the facts. Yes, it's a fact. Like it or not. If you are going to say no without any proof, try some other section.
    Quote Originally Posted by Migualon12 View Post
    so what you are saying is that EVERY uzumaki can get rinnegan, that´s what you just said.
    No and yes, Naruto has Rikudo genes as he is a a distant relative to the Senju clan who are descendants of the elder who is Rikudo's s son. Meaning Uzumaki = Descendants of the Rikudo Senin.
    So him having the genes = even more possible to believe that he will get the rinengan and it's a fact. And every Uzumaki will not get a Rinengan. Just like how every Uchia cannot get a Sharringan. Yes, it's rare, even in the clan itself. Believe it or not.
     
         
    Last edited by Dreadload; 02-20-2011 at 06:41 AM.

  14. #14
    Member sharingan warrior's Avatar
    Status
    sharingan warrior is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    412
    Location
    on top of your roof
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The child of prophecy (Naruto Uzumaki) will awaken the Rinnegan.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dreadload View Post
    Wrong. He will get it. Stop avoiding the facts. Yes, it's a fact. And the evidence that Naruto has Rikudo genes is he is a a distant relative to the Senju clan who are descendants of the elder who is Rikudo's s son. Meaning Uzumaki = Descendants of the Rikudo Senin.
    ahhh my friend i have never been wrong in naruto trust me when i tell u he wont
     
         

  15. #15
    Migualon J.J.'s Avatar
    Status
    Migualon J.J. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    24,705
    Location
    Prague, Czech Republic, Czech Republic
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: The child of prophecy (Naruto Uzumaki) will awaken the Rinnegan.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dreadload View Post
    No and yes, Naruto has Rikudo genes as he is a a distant relative to the Senju clan who are descendants of the elder who is Rikudo's s son. Meaning Uzumaki = Descendants of the Rikudo Senin.
    So him having the genes = even more possible to believe that he will get the rinengan and it's a fact. And every Uzumaki will not get a Rinengan. Just like how every Uchia cannot get a Sharringan. Yes, it's rare, even in the clan itself. Believe it or not.
    ok, if you say that every 10th uchiha had sharingan so every 10th uzumaki has rinnegan? that´s impossible, the only rinnegan there is now has madara so NO NARUTO WON´T GET RINNEGAN.
     
         

  16. #16
    Member sharingan warrior's Avatar
    Status
    sharingan warrior is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    412
    Location
    on top of your roof
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The child of prophecy (Naruto Uzumaki) will awaken the Rinnegan.

    Quote Originally Posted by Migualon12 View Post
    ok, if you say that every 10th uchiha had sharingan so every 10th uzumaki has rinnegan? that´s impossible, the only rinnegan there is now has madara so NO NARUTO WON´T GET RINNEGAN.
    thank u!!!!!!
     
         

  17. #17
    Public Enemy No. 1 Dreadload's Avatar
    Status
    Dreadload is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    62
    Location
    Behind You!
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The child of prophecy (Naruto Uzumaki) will awaken the Rinnegan.

    Quote Originally Posted by Migualon12 View Post
    ok, if you say that every 10th uchiha had sharingan so every 10th uzumaki has rinnegan? that´s impossible, the only rinnegan there is now has madara so NO NARUTO WON´T GET RINNEGAN.
    Incorrect. I am saying is that the Uzumaki clan members has the possibility of getting the due to their relationship between the Original Rikudo sennin.
    And even if they are not, you cannot deny what the Manga intends to. It has been confiirmed AT ALL COST. LIKE IT OR NOT. Stop avoiding the facts. And I do not want to argue about this anymore because it's a FACT. Naruto will get the Rinengan, either-way, uzumaki or bakamaki, he will get it.
     
         

  18. #18
    Member sharingan warrior's Avatar
    Status
    sharingan warrior is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    412
    Location
    on top of your roof
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The child of prophecy (Naruto Uzumaki) will awaken the Rinnegan.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dreadload View Post
    Incorrect. I am saying is that the Uzumaki clan members has the possibility of getting the due to their relationship between the Original Rikudo sennin.
    And even if they are not, you cannot deny what the Manga intends to. It has been confiirmed AT ALL COST. LIKE IT OR NOT. Stop avoiding the facts. And I do not want to argue about this anymore because it's a FACT. Naruto will get the Rinengan, either-way, uzumaki or bakamaki, he will get it.
    no he wont
     
         

  19. #19
    Migualon J.J.'s Avatar
    Status
    Migualon J.J. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    24,705
    Location
    Prague, Czech Republic, Czech Republic
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: The child of prophecy (Naruto Uzumaki) will awaken the Rinnegan.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dreadload View Post
    Incorrect. I am saying is that the Uzumaki clan members has the possibility of getting the due to their relationship between the Original Rikudo sennin.
    And even if they are not, you cannot deny what the Manga intends to. It has been confiirmed AT ALL COST. LIKE IT OR NOT. Stop avoiding the facts. And I do not want to argue about this anymore because it's a FACT. Naruto will get the Rinengan, either-way, uzumaki or bakamaki, he will get it.
    where was it confirmed please? give me link
     
         

  20. #20
    Public Enemy No. 1 Dreadload's Avatar
    Status
    Dreadload is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    62
    Location
    Behind You!
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The child of prophecy (Naruto Uzumaki) will awaken the Rinnegan.

    Quote Originally Posted by Migualon12 View Post
    where was it confirmed please? give me link
    http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...48&postcount=1 DOH! That's it, I am outta here.
     
         

  21. #21
    Senior Member senjuwaqas's Avatar
    Status
    senjuwaqas is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    2,819
    Location
    IN THE HEAVEN
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The child of prophecy (Naruto Uzumaki) will awaken the Rinnegan.

    nice theory
     
         

  22. #22
    Member sharingan warrior's Avatar
    Status
    sharingan warrior is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    412
    Location
    on top of your roof
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The child of prophecy (Naruto Uzumaki) will awaken the Rinnegan.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dreadload View Post
    bye you wont be missed
     
         

  23. #23
    Public Enemy No. 1 Dreadload's Avatar
    Status
    Dreadload is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    62
    Location
    Behind You!
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The child of prophecy (Naruto Uzumaki) will awaken the Rinnegan.

    Quote Originally Posted by senjuwaqas View Post
    nice theory
    At last, some one who sees things logically.

    Quote Originally Posted by sharingan warrior View Post
    bye you wont be missed
    Stop spamming my thread. I don't care what ever your unreasonable opinion is. If you do not know what the discussion is about don't post in this thread! Last warning.:mad:
     
         
    Last edited by Dreadload; 02-20-2011 at 07:57 AM.

  24. #24
    Member
    Status
    Rchan81 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    148
    Location
    New York, NY
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The child of prophecy (Naruto Uzumaki) will awaken the Rinnegan.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dreadload View Post
    At last, some one who sees things logically.


    Stop dumping your shit on my thread(spamming). I don't care what ever your unreasonable opinion is. If you do not know what the discussion is about GTFO! Last warning.:mad:
    Theory yes proven fact like you claim no.
     
         

  25. #25
    Member sharingan warrior's Avatar
    Status
    sharingan warrior is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    412
    Location
    on top of your roof
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The child of prophecy (Naruto Uzumaki) will awaken the Rinnegan.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dreadload View Post
    At last, some one who sees things logically.


    Stop dumping your shit on my thread(spamming). I don't care what ever your unreasonable opinion is. If you do not know what the discussion is about then get outta here! Last warning.:mad:
    how about no lol u cant make do anything hahaha
     
         

Page 1 of 5 12345 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •