Page 2 of 5 « First 12345 Last»
    Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: The child of prophecy (Naruto Uzumaki) will awaken the Rinnegan.

LOL @ Naruto will get Rinnegan!! How can he get the Rinnegan if Madara has BOTH. The only way Naruto is related to the Child of Prophecy is due to the 2 sons of the sage of six paths. The younger - Naruto - Gaining the Sage's Body. While the Older - Sasuke - Receives the Sage's Eyes. Sasuke will gain the Rinnegan not Naruto.

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by kisamexRocks View Post
    LOL @ Naruto will get Rinnegan!! How can he get the Rinnegan if Madara has BOTH. The only way Naruto is related to the Child of Prophecy is due to the 2 sons of the sage of six paths. The younger - Naruto - Gaining the Sage's Body. While the Older - Sasuke - Receives the Sage's Eyes. Sasuke will gain the Rinnegan not Naruto.
    now that i belive

Status
    Feb 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by sharingan warrior View Post
    how about no lol u cant make do anything hahaha
    Enjoy a nice long ban then.:no_ignore:
    (1)Like it or not, believe it or not, he will get it. It has been pointed out in the Manga as I have proven you in my first post of this thread.

(2)Naruto will get his own original Rinengan. His Rinengan is probably not even activated yet. Either way, he will get it, even if he have to pull it out off Madara's ass.

(3)Stop wasting our time. Sasuke is obviously not the child of prophecy.
    Child of prophecy(Naruto) = Rinengan user

Last edited by Dreadload; 02-20-2011 at 07:09 AM.

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreadload View Post
    Enjoy a nice long ban then.:no_ignore:

(1)Like it or not, believe it or not, he will get it. It has been pointed out in the Manga as I have proven you in my first post of this thread.

(2)Naruto will get his own original Rinengan. His Rinengan is probably not even activated yet. Either way, he will get it, even if he have to pull it out off Madara's ass.
    ahahaha no he wont

Academy Student
    Status
    Feb 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i dont think naruto will get the eye that controls the sage of the six paths since he already the sage of the six paths

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by mangetsu hoozuki View Post
    i dont think naruto will get the eye that controls the sage of the six paths since he already the sage of the six paths
    naruto aint the sage of six paths he just resembles him

Status
    Feb 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by mangetsu hoozuki View Post
    Sage of the Six path is not a puppet to be CONTROLLED. And he is not the sage of the six path. Not yet.

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

thats a kekei genkai and naruto does not have it so THERE!!!!!!!
    naruto is able to get it, rinnegan wasnt KG to nagato, madara purposely gave the rinnegan to him

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Minato Uchiha View Post
    naruto is able to get it, rinnegan wasnt KG to nagato, madara purposely gave the rinnegan to him
    no he cant

Status
    Feb 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

no he cant
    Prove it.:flaw:

Status
    Dec 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Ahahahaha Naruto with rinnengan; not in this manga.

The Uzumaki can't get the rinnengan ...Naruto can't get and will not get the rinnengan .No one will(Madara=exception)

We don't have to prove that he will not until you prove that he will...which you can't cause it's not gonna happen.

Thread over.(pointless)

Status
    Feb 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Just remember he IS the child of prophecy...

Status
    Dec 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

in some of manga tobi said he gave nagato rinnengan..
    so if naruto almost kills tobi maybe he give him too?
    there are soo many questions that cant be answered in manga end creater should answer them all....

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldaris View Post

The Uzumaki can't get the rinnengan ...Naruto can't get and will not get the rinnengan .No one will(Madara=exception)

We don't have to prove that he will not until you prove that he will...which you can't cause it's not gonna happen.

Thread over.(pointless)
    really? what manga are you reading? you say uzamaki cant get rinnegan but clan is Nagato from??

Status
    May 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Thread over.(pointless)
    ほんきにばかかおまえ?

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Madara has 1 Pair of Rinnegan, From what I gather the Sage of the 6 paths had 1 pair along with his Son, Who had a mutated pair, So like somebody had said if Madara somehow did obtain the Rinnegan and Gave it to Nagato (Which I belive he is lying obv.) By TAKING it from someone who had it. (The SO6P, His son.) However I highly doubt this happen. So I come to a conclusion that Nagato somehow ACTIVATED his Rinnegan, How, has yet to be explained. I highly doubt Sasuke would get Rinnegan, Cos his EMS would just be overpowered anyway also Naruto doesn't have the SO6P "Body" It's a chakra coat that resembles his body.
    bye you wont be missed
    Hey New ***.
    How about you STFU, Stop trashing theories and Get a life.
    We don't care if you don't believe his theory, All theories have no right or wrong answer. Are you Kishi?! How the f'ck do you know Naruto won't get the Rinnegan? Where in the MANGA does it say he wouldn't? We don't care what others think, That is their opinion. Get a life, stop spamming.

Thank you.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

At last, some one who sees things logically.

Stop spamming my thread. I don't care what ever your unreasonable opinion is. If you do not know what the discussion is about don't post in this thread! Last warning.:mad:
    It's obviously that you are trolling dude. So just stfu.
    Nethertheless i'm telling you again (and what another guy said already) that there were TWO childs of prophecy, the one with the eyes (that wanted to destroy the world) and the other (with the sage's body) who wanted/would save the world. The elder toad stated it that his prediction was not 100% correct because there wasn't only one child of prophecy.

Additionally we know that Naruto has the body of the So6P. We also know that the sons of the So6P had differently abilities..one had the So6P eyes, the other had the body.

Now refering to the childs of prophecy, Nagato had the eyes and Naruto has the body...

SO IS IT CLEAR TO YOU NOW OR YOU JUST WANNA KEEP THINKING SUCH BULLSHIT? Oh i forgot, you're just trolling, so this post is for all of you guys thinking Naruto gets the Rinnegan...:mad:

*Edit:

Quote Originally Posted by ~ Cero ~ View Post
    a) So I come to a conclusion that Nagato somehow ACTIVATED his Rinnegan, How, has yet to be explained. I highly doubt Sasuke would get Rinnegan, Cos his EMS would just be overpowered anyway also Naruto doesn't have the SO6P "Body" It's a chakra coat that resembles his body.

b) Hey New ***.
    How about you STFU, Stop trashing theories and Get a life.
    We don't care if you don't believe his theory, All theories have no right or wrong answer. Are you Kishi?! How the f'ck do you know Naruto won't get the Rinnegan? Where in the MANGA does it say he wouldn't? We don't care what others think, That is their opinion. Get a life, stop spamming.

Thank you.
    a) Nagato obtained his Rinnegan when his parents were murdered by leaf Ninjas. Being in a rage, he killed the leaf ninjas with his obtained Rinnegan (for sure he didn't know that he got it).

b) I think that there are theories that have a *right* or *wrong* answer. This is allways the case, even it is proved later or earlier. And i'm telling you that you are also not Kishi, so just stfu talking nonsense. Think logical and you know the answer (refering to your statement *where in the manga does it say he wouldn't*)...
    Nethertheless, just stop arguing about troll threads.

Last edited by Toby Uchiha; 02-20-2011 at 08:55 AM.

Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by ~ Cero ~ View Post
    Madara has 1 Pair of Rinnegan, From what I gather the Sage of the 6 paths had 1 pair along with his Son, Who had a mutated pair, So like somebody had said if Madara somehow did obtain the Rinnegan and Gave it to Nagato (Which I belive he is lying obv.) By TAKING it from someone who had it. (The SO6P, His son.) However I highly doubt this happen. So I come to a conclusion that Nagato somehow ACTIVATED his Rinnegan, How, has yet to be explained. I highly doubt Sasuke would get Rinnegan, Cos his EMS would just be overpowered anyway also Naruto doesn't have the SO6P "Body" It's a chakra coat that resembles his body.

The Younger Brother inherited the Sages body.
    The Older Brother inherited the Sages eyes.

Naruto is the younger brother who has inherited the Sage's body/spiritual chakra.
    Sasuke is the older brother who has inherited the Sage's eyes.

It's just a battle from long ago, the one that created hatred. It's always the same.
    Y son vs O son -> Hashirama vs Madara -> Naruto vs Sasuke.

Hashirama got the spiritual energy allowing him to make wood, possibly creating life.

Madara received MS(first of his clan) and first ever to achieve EMS.

Naruto currently has the cloak, longtivity and insane chakra.
    Sasuke currently has MS and crazy eye techniques and is currently awaiting to use his EMS.

If this keeps up, Possibly to be synced with the Demonic Statue you might need the Rinnegan and since Madara only took one, he might combine Sasukes EMS with the other Rinnegan and sync him with the statue.

....It's all a giant DeJa Vu....

Apple pie of doom apple pie of doom's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Naruto with rinnegan?
    Highly unlikely.
    There is no proof, there is no reason, there is no use, and least of all, it would be lame beyond anything.
    Hell, even Sasuke has more chance of obtaining one.

Status
    Feb 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Toby Uchiha View Post
    It's obviously that you are trolling dude. So just stfu.
    Advise yourself first.The word "stfu" itself is trolling. Calling someone else a troller when they are actually not, is also trolling.

Nethertheless i'm telling you again (and what another guy said already) that there were TWO childs of prophecy, the one with the eyes (that wanted to destroy the world) and the other (with the sage's body) who wanted/would save the world. The elder toad stated it that his prediction was not 100% correct because there wasn't only one child of prophecy.
    Additionally we know that Naruto has the body of the So6P. We also know that the sons of the So6P had differently abilities..one had the So6P eyes, the other had the body.
    P-R-O-V-E IT! Where in the Manga did the toad claim that he was not 100% correct? And where in the manga did the toad mention that there will be 2 child of prophecy, are you reading the correct manga?
    http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...48&postcount=1 Read read read read again and again until you understand.

Now refering to the childs of prophecy, Nagato had the eyes and Naruto has the body...
    Read the toads prediction until you understand.
    http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...48&postcount=1

SO IS IT CLEAR TO YOU NOW OR YOU JUST WANNA KEEP THINKING SUCH BULLSHIT? Oh i forgot, you're just trolling, so this post is for all of you guys thinking Naruto gets the Rinnegan...:mad:
    It's clear that you are too much onesided and you have proven nothing but your fanboism.

*Edit:

a) Nagato obtained his Rinnegan when his parents were murdered by leaf Ninjas. Being in a rage, he killed the leaf ninjas with his obtained Rinnegan (for sure he didn't know that he got it).
    Where are you getting at?We all know that.
    Stop wasting my time. If you can't prove this wrong http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...48&postcount=1 why are you even here. You are definitely not welcome here. Because you do not know what the discussion is about.

b) I think that there are theories that have a *right* or *wrong* answer. This is allways the case, even it is proved later or earlier. And i'm telling you that you are also not Kishi, so just stfu talking nonsense. Think logical and you know the answer (refering to your statement *where in the manga does it say he wouldn't*)...
    Nethertheless, just stop arguing about troll threads.
    I am not just randomly claiming that naruto will get the Rinengan. The manga did. Like it or not. Here is the proof:
    Thank you for reminding that I am not Kishi but at the same time try to remind yourself. It has clearly been proven by the Manga/Kishi that Naruto will get the Rinengan. This is not a theory, it's a fact and I am just clarifying it as some people like you do not know that.
    In short, all that you wrote above = BS

Thread over.(pointless)
    You were wrong in the first place.Nagato is an Uzumaki. He got a rinengan. So, are you sure that you are reading the correct manga, sir?
    Here is the proof that he will get the Rinengan:
    Like it or not, Kishimoto himself proved that to us. And you can't say no unless :
    (1)You are too much cornered/biased by your own fanboism.
    (2)you are not in the right section.
    (3)A fanfiction writer accidentally came into this section.

Quote Originally Posted by HirukoUchiha View Post
    there are soo many questions that cant be answered in manga end creater should answer them all....
    Quote Originally Posted by apple pie of doom View Post
    Naruto with rinnegan?
    Highly unlikely.
    There is no proof, there is no reason, there is no use, and least of all, it would be lame beyond anything.
    Hell, even Sasuke has more chance of obtaining one.
    Did you even read this :http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...48&postcount=1
    Here is the proof. Read it well before you post or it may make it sound like you are a retard. (No pun intended).

The Younger Brother inherited the Sages body.
    The Older Brother inherited the Sages eyes.

Naruto is the younger brother who has inherited the Sage's body/spiritual chakra.
    Sasuke is the older brother who has inherited the Sage's eyes.

It's just a battle from long ago, the one that created hatred. It's always the same.
    Y son vs O son -> Hashirama vs Madara -> Naruto vs Sasuke.

Hashirama got the spiritual energy allowing him to make wood, possibly creating life.

Madara received MS(first of his clan) and first ever to achieve EMS.

Naruto currently has the cloak, longtivity and insane chakra.
    Sasuke currently has MS and crazy eye techniques and is currently awaiting to use his EMS.

If this keeps up, Possibly to be synced with the Demonic Statue you might need the Rinnegan and since Madara only took one, he might combine Sasukes EMS with the other Rinnegan and sync him with the statue.

....It's all a giant DeJa Vu....
    That was just Madara's BS. He had lied all the time. Like how when he told Sasuke that the Kyuubi was just a natural occuring and he had nothing to do with it when he was actually the one who was behind it the whole time. We can't believe his BS. According to history, there was a big battle between Rikudo sennin and Juubi.
    SO we can also put it like this :
    Sasuke or Madara = Juubi's host.
    Naruto = Rikudo sennin

History repeats again.

The eye and body was like a so common shit. It has already repeated 2vice. It's time for them to do the Full body + eye vs Full body + eye.

And whether you like it or not, Kishimoto will make Naruto the wielder of the Rinengan like it or not as proven here in the Manga:http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...48&postcount=1

If you can't prove this wrong, gtfo. Sorry, but really.

We can't completely trust Madara's word yet. He is always cryptic. He might mean something else by "I gave Nagato the rinnengan". Here is my theory about that:

Remember when Itachi stuffed a crow in to Naruto and said that he gave some "powers" to him. Yep, that's right, it might be the key to rinengan.

So itachi can say "I am the one who gave Naruto the rinengan".

Just like that "Madara might just have stuffed something like itach's crow into Nagato's mouth and gave some "powers" to him

So madara can say "I am the one who gave Nagato the rinengan".
    Uzumaki = Half senju and Half some other unknow blood.
    Yep, it has been proven in the manga that Uzumaki clan members are distant relatives to the Senju.
    So basically, Uzumaki = Senju + Some other blood.
    Meaning Uzumaki genes + Uchia genes = Rinengan
    I maybe wrong but what I wrote about the bloodlines are correct as proven in the manga.
    I hope that you got my point.

Invincible Immortal EternalMangekyouRinnegan's Avatar
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    One Piece > Naruto

I think that :

Sage's "Body" = guts
    Sage's "Eyes" = power/eyes

Younger son had guts to never give up like Jiraya, Minato, Naruto etc

Older son was born genius, with high talent, amazing powers and powerful eyes like Madara, Itachi, Sasuke.

Sasuke can't have those guts and Naruto can't have rinnegan. That's like going against your believes.

Remember the time when Karui (boobless girl from Cloud village) tried to get information from Naruto. He could have easily wiped the ground with her face but instead he choosed not to fight back and stand by his word. That's guts my friend. Naruto doesn't need some special eyes, he is incredibly powerful in his own way.

P.S. This guy is clearly trying to troll us. When someone points up to his made up speculations that he calls "proof" more then 50 times, you know that the guy is trolling, either he's just retarded. In this case, it's both.

Last edited by EternalMangekyouRinnegan; 02-20-2011 at 12:39 PM.

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

anyways, we have to w8 and see. Spamming over threads that have questions we can't answer is meaningless

Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

. That is no proof.
    Rinnegan will bring destruction to the world ( Madara ).
    Child of prophecy will bring salvation after ( Naruto ).
    No one ever said the doujutsu would be on the child of prophecy.

Naruto with rinnegan is really just a mindless thought based on wrong speculations and fantasies, wich are mistaken for facts.

Status
    Feb 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

This is not a theory, it's a fact I just clarified based on facts within the Manga. And you know that some people are spamming here.Maybe for more kumi IDK. Is it that spamming is allowed in this forum section?
    Spam = Going off topic.
    Spam = Going against http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...48&postcount=1 without any facts. Just saying no means that he is denying the facts. They are not Kishimoto. They should try some other sections.
    Quote Originally Posted by toxious View Post
    anyways, we have to w8 and see. Spamming over threads that have questions we can't answer is meaningless
    Quote Originally Posted by apple pie of doom View Post
    . That is no proof.
    Rinnegan will bring destruction to the world ( Madara ).
    Child of prophecy will bring salvation after ( Naruto ).
    No one ever said the doujutsu would be on the child of prophecy.

Naruto with rinnegan is really just a mindless thought based on wrong speculations and fantasies, wich are mistaken for facts.
    This is what I call dumbness defy logic.
    You said the answer for yourself and yet you keep denying it.

Naruto is the child of prophercy. According to the manga's intention/as said, the child of prophercy MUST have a rinengan, either to bring peace or destruction. The child of prophercy = either to bring peace or destruction = Only a rinengan wielder. Obviously:
    1.Madara will not bring peace.
    2.The child of prophercy could only be one of Jiraiya's pupil who is Naruto, not Madara nor Sasuke. I hope that you understood my point now.
    3.Madara is not Jiraiya's pupil.

Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

This is not a theory, it's a fact I just clarified based on facts within the Manga. And you know that some people are spamming here.Maybe for more kumi IDK. Is it that spamming is allowed in this forum section?
    Spam = Going off topic.
    Spam = Going against http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...48&postcount=1 without any facts. Just saying no means that he is denying the facts. They are not Kishimoto. They should try some other sections.

This is what I call dumbness defy logic.
    You said the answer for yourself and yet you keep denying it.

Naruto is the child of prophercy. According to the manga's intention/as said, the child of prophercy MUST have a rinengan, either to bring peace or destruction. The child of prophercy = either to bring peace or destruction = Only a rinengan wielder. Obviously:
    1.Madara will not bring peace.
    2.The child of prophercy could only be one of Jiraiya's pupil who is Naruto, not Madara nor Sasuke. I hope that you understood my point now.
    3.Madara is not Jiraiya's pupil.
    There was never said MUST have a rinnegan to bring peace/destruction.
    it was just stated that it can do either of these two.
    Nowhere does the manga state that the child of prophecy has a rinnegan.
    Jiraiya just assumed that because the rinnegan is oh so special, Nagato must've been the child.
    Well, he was wrong.

Madara has the rinnegan ( destruction ).
    naruto is the child ( peace ).

Unless of course I missed a manga in wich it says '' the child of prophecy has a rinnegan wich he will use for salvation.'' your point remains unproven.

Now Madara has the rinnegan and will probably use it to bring destruction.