Page 5 of 6 « First 123456 Last»
    Apple pie of doom apple pie of doom's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2010
    This user has no status.

Re: The child of prophecy (Naruto Uzumaki) will awaken the Rinnegan.

[IMG]http://images.*********************.com/images/a/ab/moarphailure.PNG[/IMG]

This summarises the thread quite nicely.

Status
    Jul 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by shadedcrow View Post
    I thought the toad sage/elder said both Negato and Naruto were each the child of prophecy?
    i thought so 2.

Status
    Feb 2009
    This user has no status.

ppl complain over this
    how about wait until proven
    also nobody ever thinks that naruto will awaken a greater power

and for example howabout his unique jinchuri transofrmation
    nobody but him probally weilds tha form

another thing the protaganist always shows his true power either in his first form(when i say 1t form i mean his orgianl layout) that mansifest into something greater..
    as for saskue
    since u guys wanna getin the sages sons or the brohters he passed his powers to

the eldest
    has Sages eyes & chakra

the younger has Physical power and stamina

Senju
    Thosuand skills (each shinobi in this clan is different) i bet u the only thing that can stay the same is there strenght or speed that is passed to tsunade )
    uchia clan ( same with senju but each have the same eyes but diff abilties )
    and one kinjutsu Izangai
    though they can user a signture juts fireball jutsu

Status
    Aug 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreadload View Post
    Where are you getting at? My point is, Naruto is the child of prophecy. And the second one you were talking about = dead. *EpicFacepalm*. Stop avoiding the facts. I have won. Don't drag me to things that I have nothing to do with and claim it as epic fail. How naive.
    Yes, Naruto is ONE of the childs of prophecy, NOT THE ONLY ONE. There was ALREADY one with the Rinnegan, there's no second, just get it in your head. Naruto has the Body of the So6P, he won't get the eyes. Live with it. Or just keep trolling it, anyways, you'll never win a discussion like that

Quote Originally Posted by ~ Cero ~ View Post
    I'm sorry, I had just about a little more time just to say that to you, LAWL and Ignore you? I could do that whenever I want, But I just wanted to point out the fact of how much of an idiot you looked like. Now Good bye Dou#chebag.
    Byebye little kiddo

Status
    Feb 2009
    This user has no status.

Advise yourself first.The word "stfu" itself is trolling. Calling someone else a troller when they are actually not, is also trolling.

P-R-O-V-E IT! Where in the Manga did the toad claim that he was not 100% correct? And where in the manga did the toad mention that there will be 2 child of prophecy, are you reading the correct manga?
    http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...48&postcount=1 Read read read read again and again until you understand.

Read the toads prediction until you understand.
    http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...48&postcount=1

It's clear that you are too much onesided and you have proven nothing but your fanboism.

Where are you getting at?We all know that.
    Stop wasting my time. If you can't prove this wrong http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...48&postcount=1 why are you even here. You are definitely not welcome here. Because you do not know what the discussion is about.

I am not just randomly claiming that naruto will get the Rinengan. The manga did. Like it or not. Here is the proof:
    Thank you for reminding that I am not Kishi but at the same time try to remind yourself. It has clearly been proven by the Manga/Kishi that Naruto will get the Rinengan. This is not a theory, it's a fact and I am just clarifying it as some people like you do not know that.
    In short, all that you wrote above = BS

You were wrong in the first place.Nagato is an Uzumaki. He got a rinengan. So, are you sure that you are reading the correct manga, sir?
    Here is the proof that he will get the Rinengan:
    Like it or not, Kishimoto himself proved that to us. And you can't say no unless :
    (1)You are too much cornered/biased by your own fanboism.
    (2)you are not in the right section.
    (3)A fanfiction writer accidentally came into this section.

Did you even read this :http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...48&postcount=1
    Here is the proof. Read it well before you post or it may make it sound like you are a retard. (No pun intended).

That was just Madara's BS. He had lied all the time. Like how when he told Sasuke that the Kyuubi was just a natural occuring and he had nothing to do with it when he was actually the one who was behind it the whole time. We can't believe his BS. According to history, there was a big battle between Rikudo sennin and Juubi.
    SO we can also put it like this :
    Sasuke or Madara = Juubi's host.
    Naruto = Rikudo sennin

History repeats again.

The eye and body was like a so common shit. It has already repeated 2vice. It's time for them to do the Full body + eye vs Full body + eye.

And whether you like it or not, Kishimoto will make Naruto the wielder of the Rinengan like it or not as proven here in the Manga:http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...48&postcount=1

If you can't prove this wrong, gtfo. Sorry, but really.

We can't completely trust Madara's word yet. He is always cryptic. He might mean something else by "I gave Nagato the rinnengan". Here is my theory about that:

Remember when Itachi stuffed a crow in to Naruto and said that he gave some "powers" to him. Yep, that's right, it might be the key to rinengan.

So itachi can say "I am the one who gave Naruto the rinengan".

Just like that "Madara might just have stuffed something like itach's crow into Nagato's mouth and gave some "powers" to him

So madara can say "I am the one who gave Nagato the rinengan".
    Uzumaki = Half senju and Half some other unknow blood.
    Yep, it has been proven in the manga that Uzumaki clan members are distant relatives to the Senju.
    So basically, Uzumaki = Senju + Some other blood.
    Meaning Uzumaki genes + Uchia genes = Rinengan
    I maybe wrong but what I wrote about the bloodlines are correct as proven in the manga.
    I hope that you got my point.
    i agree with you
    apart from my own wil theoires good job case closed

The creator of this thread just has a sick imagination sick= cool
    but i wont be surprised if naruto does get rinnegan with his cloak would do damage
    but what if he could use all the abilities without the rinnegan
    like in this form u see the rasegans surroinding him
    imagine each element within in it
    or each rasegan can control an element wow
    my head hurts from thinking to much of this shitt

Status
    Feb 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by kisamexRocks View Post
    LOL @ Naruto will get Rinnegan!! How can he get the Rinnegan if Madara has BOTH. The only way Naruto is related to the Child of Prophecy is due to the 2 sons of the sage of six paths. The younger - Naruto - Gaining the Sage's Body. While the Older - Sasuke - Receives the Sage's Eyes. Sasuke will gain the Rinnegan not Naruto.
    Rinnegan eyes are very divine. It can be possessed by many instances or chances. There has never been enough indication whether a rinnegan has to be transplanted or unleash in the existence of the child of the prophecy. WTF is your proof that Sasuke will gain Rinnegan? Are you errfing kidding me? Sasuke has Uchiha eyes and that's it! You keep on assuming without elaborating your reasons. Naruto will gain Rinnegan. Proof? Reread intelligently and logically dreadload's proofs.:flaw:

Quote Originally Posted by Aldaris View Post
    Ahahahaha Naruto with rinnengan; not in this manga.

The Uzumaki can't get the rinnengan ...Naruto can't get and will not get the rinnengan .No one will(Madara=exception)

We don't have to prove that he will not until you prove that he will...which you can't cause it's not gonna happen.

Thread over.(pointless)
    Naruto will gain Rinnegan and the manga itself has given us hints! Duhh. Even Nagato had it, so why Madara is the only exemption. It only shows big possibilities that the Child of Prophecy will unleash those eyes. Besides, why say Uzumaki can't get Rinnegan? Duh what clan Nagato is:no_ignore: from?

Quote Originally Posted by HirukoUchiha View Post
    in some of manga tobi said he gave nagato rinnengan..
    so if naruto almost kills tobi maybe he give him too?
    there are soo many questions that cant be answered in manga end creater should answer them all....
    Enough Proofs have been given actually.

The Younger Brother inherited the Sages body.
    The Older Brother inherited the Sages eyes.

Naruto is the younger brother who has inherited the Sage's body/spiritual chakra.
    Sasuke is the older brother who has inherited the Sage's eyes.

It's just a battle from long ago, the one that created hatred. It's always the same.
    Y son vs O son -> Hashirama vs Madara -> Naruto vs Sasuke.

Hashirama got the spiritual energy allowing him to make wood, possibly creating life.

Madara received MS(first of his clan) and first ever to achieve EMS.

Naruto currently has the cloak, longtivity and insane chakra.
    Sasuke currently has MS and crazy eye techniques and is currently awaiting to use his EMS.

If this keeps up, Possibly to be synced with the Demonic Statue you might need the Rinnegan and since Madara only took one, he might combine Sasukes EMS with the other Rinnegan and sync him with the statue.

....It's all a giant DeJa Vu....

The younger kid got physical powers while the Older one got eye capability, not eyes. They are not the same only influence.

Quote Originally Posted by apple pie of doom View Post
    Naruto with rinnegan?
    Highly unlikely.
    There is no proof, there is no reason, there is no use, and least of all, it would be lame beyond anything.
    Hell, even Sasuke has more chance of obtaining one.
    duh. This is highly likely.
    The proof? Reread dreadload's explanations.
    Reason? Rinnegan eyes is the symbol of peace and understanding in the behalf of the child of Prophecy. Who? Naruto.
    Lame? Nope! I would add up another interesting twists. He will battle Sasuke with EMS. Naruto (Rinnegan) VS Sasuke (EMS) True epic fight.

Quote Originally Posted by polleteke View Post
    there is no exact prove that naruto will get rinnegan
    the toad never says "NARUTO the child of prophecy WILL get the RINNEGAN"
    btw Nagato and Naruto both are the childs of prophecy
    and i don't see in your link where the toad says he get's it
    this is just a theory that probably will not be true
    if you honestly think this is true then you can just live in your own world where you think your theory is true
    i will believe this IF i see it in the manga (wich i don't think will happen )

bye
    Wrong here. The Older Toad said that the child of prophecy will bring either peace or destruction to the world. Nagato did not! While Naruto is still in queue to fulfill that feat. Child of prophecy, Naruto, will awaken Rinnegan because it would be the symbol of peace the Sage hadn't achieved during his years. Even Nagato entrusted his dreams to Naruto.

Quote Originally Posted by Castiel View Post
    i agree with you
    apart from my own wil theoires good job case closed

The creator of this thread just has a sick imagination sick= cool
    but i wont be surprised if naruto does get rinnegan with his cloak would do damage
    but what if he could use all the abilities without the rinnegan
    like in this form u see the rasegans surroinding him
    imagine each element within in it
    or each rasegan can control an element wow
    my head hurts from thinking to much of this shitt

Shit! Enough with your insubstantial claims. Reread the proofs or better start rereading the manga.

:no_ignore:
    O.OO.O

Status
    Feb 2011
    This user has no status.

[ 1 ][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Jiraiya's pupil (Naruto Uzumaki) will eventually destroy or bring peace to the world:

[ 2 ]
    The Rinnegan will be the dojutsu to bring destruction or salvation to the world:

[ ! ]
    Maybe Naruto will materialize the Rinnegan like this:

Your thoughts?

Edit, since some Bakaeros can't understand what was written above, here is a more detailed one :

Wow great dude. This makes sense actually. Continue making good threads and I will back you up. lol.:D To those who will block your ways, WE'LL destroy them. lolz:P

Status
    Nov 2010
    This user has no status.

The so6p created senju son and uchiha son.. one with extrodinary BODY! the other one with amazing EYES!... naruto comes from the side of senju..

Status
    Feb 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by WoWvsNaruto View Post
    The so6p created senju son and uchiha son.. one with extrodinary BODY! the other one with amazing EYES!... naruto comes from the side of senju..
    Really? Meh, The sage did not "create" the Uchiha and the Senju; instead, they were indirect descendants from the sage by means of his genes being extracted, distributed and thus passed down to generation. The younger kid got physical whereas the older got the eyes. But it doesn't necessarily mean Naruto only has physical powers. Rinnegan eyes don't represent Uchiha or Senju. It's one of a kind that would be possessed by the Child of Prophecy who'll continue to establish peace and balance amidst the warfare existence in the Naruto world. Evidently, Rinnegan will be the catalyst as it symbolizes such things, and this will be represented by Naruto. Sage and Nagato, both having Rinnegan eyes hadn't achieved their feats upon aforementioned undertakings. Thus, Naruto will take and continue the lead by awakening Rinnegan, Child of Prophecy.
    It's like..The Sage>Nagato>Naruto..all got Rinnegan..obviously Naruto will get it

Last edited by teloyz; 02-21-2011 at 05:16 AM.

Status
    Feb 2011
    This user has no status.

Did Dreadlord just create another account teloyz to pump his own thread?

Status
    This user has no status.

LOl, no.

Status
    Feb 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Rchan81 View Post

hahahaha. Funny. We are just alike dude. We have common similarities. That is why we almost agree on the same topic. Anyway, do you have an account at Mangafox and Mangastream? If not, then you are free to speculate. :flaw::no_ignore: We are not the same in body; but we are the same in mind. lol

Status
    Jan 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Rchan81 View Post
    If true, it would be pretty pathetic. Although this "new" guy is the only one that said, "Great thread, idea's etc. I'll back you up! Great job."
    Quote Originally Posted by teloyz View Post
    Rinnegan eyes are very divine. It can be possessed by many instances or chances. There has never been enough indication whether a rinnegan has to be transplanted or unleash in the existence of the child of the prophecy. WTF is your proof that Sasuke will gain Rinnegan? Are you errfing kidding me? Sasuke has Uchiha eyes and that's it! You keep on assuming without elaborating your reasons. Naruto will gain Rinnegan. Proof? Reread intelligently and logically dreadload's proofs.:flaw:

The younger kid got physical powers while the Older one got eye capability, not eyes. They are not the same only influence.

Madara has EMS right? And now he has a Sharingan and a Rinnegan, so it's been TRANSPLANTED! Meaning that the Rinnegan CAN be TRANSPLANTED into ANYONE. There are only 3 people that have had the Rinnegan, The Sage, Nagato and Madara. You can't unlock the Rinnegan if someone else has it. Otherwise we would have seen more people with it instead of only 3.

You seem to be having trouble reading my post.

Hashirama Senju = Younger Brother.
    Naruto Uzumaki = Younger Brother.
    Means they get body/spiritual chakra.

Madara Uchiha = Older Brother.
    Sasuke Uchiha = Older Brother.
    Means they get the eyes abilities or chakra.

Naruto + Sages Body/Chakra is Equal to that of Sasuke + Rinnegan.

The older brother got eyes that were like spiral in appearance. What makes you thinkt hat Sasuke will not have a RInnegan in a spiral type appearance whiel using the colors of the sharingan?

Plus you call his post proof that naruto will gain the Rinnegan?

All he posted was 3 links that show The Great Toad talking about the Prophesized child, Information on the Rinnegan, and an edited picture to make Naruto appear to be turning into the Sage of Six Paths. That's not proof that he will gain the Rinnegan, that's an asumption/theoy, not PROOF.

Please STFU and don't talk shit about telling others to read the first post about how it's all proof Naruto will gain Rinnegan, As I said above, the post shows NO PROOF at all that he will achieve the rinnegan.

Status
    Jul 2010
    This user has no status.

naruto will awaken the rinnegan, also sharingan any may b byakagun also..
    He has wind so now he'll get water element and learn ice release like haku,
    then get earth element and use moktun... then he'll also get bloodline epansion..
    using it he'll get all the seven swords of mist, learn raikiri.. and endo tensie.flying thunder god..and finally even kamahameha.

don't wish for naruto to get every thing u feel is cool that some 1 else has

Status
    Feb 2011
    This user has no status.

If true, it would be pretty pathetic. Although this "new" guy is the only one that said, "Great thread, idea's etc. I'll back you up! Great job."

lol. Go and be happy with your belief! We are just one in mind not in body so if you think different, then get lost.

Madara has EMS right? And now he has a Sharingan and a Rinnegan, so it's been TRANSPLANTED! Meaning that the Rinnegan CAN be TRANSPLANTED into ANYONE. There are only 3 people that have had the Rinnegan, The Sage, Nagato and Madara. You can't unlock the Rinnegan if someone else has it. Otherwise we would have seen more people with it instead of only 3.
    lol. You actually rebutted your own claim and supported mine by all means of modified contexts. I said earlier that there has never been an evident proof if Rinnegan can or cant be unleashed by phenomenal ways. Naruto is the child of prophecy who'll bring peace and balance by his Rinnegan as best example. Rinnegan comes from unknown advent or beginning. That means the Sage could have either opened it through transplantation or divine phenomenon. By Sage as an example, Rinnegan can be awakened. Otherwise, someone has transplanted Rinnegan eyes unto the Sage himself, and that I find very lame. Naruto obtaining Rinnegan will be processed by means of either transplantation or divine intervention. What's this? Natural act due to some reason and circumstance since he is the Child of Prophecy. Unlocking Rinnegan is NOT like in the case of Uchiha. Not everyone can be a "Child of Prophecy" so not everyone can open Rinnegan. Duh, what the ****! Simple understanding. Only the true Child of Prophecy (and other related such as Sage and Nagato) can be able to do so (Reread dread's OP).

You seem to be having trouble reading my post.
    Hashirama Senju = Younger Brother.
    Naruto Uzumaki = Younger Brother.
    Means they get body/spiritual chakra.
    The different thing is..Naruto is the Child of Prophecy
    Hashirama Senju=Not
    Nagato=not
    Jiraiya=not
    Yondaime=not
    Naruto is in a special case.

Madara Uchiha = Older Brother.
    Sasuke Uchiha = Older Brother.
    Means they get the eyes abilities or chakra.
    Eye abilities or Chakra??

Naruto + Sages Body/Chakra is Equal to that of Sasuke + Rinnegan.
    How can they be equal on that?lolz
    To make Naruto equal to Sasuke, Naruto has to get Rinnegan eyes. According to Kishimoto, Both of them are always equal. Giving Sasuke Rinnegan is far-fetched and would make the manga imbalance. Get?

The older brother got eyes that were like spiral in appearance. What makes you thinkt hat Sasuke will not have a RInnegan in a spiral type appearance whiel using the colors of the sharingan?
    What makes you think that Sasuke will be blessed by such eye?lol

Plus you call his post proof that naruto will gain the Rinnegan?
    Do you know how to read? Why asked twice?lol:flaw:

All he posted was 3 links that show The Great Toad talking about the Prophesized child, Information on the Rinnegan, and an edited picture to make Naruto appear to be turning into the Sage of Six Paths. That's not proof that he will gain the Rinnegan, that's an asumption/theoy, not PROOF.
    Reread the character texts dude. It's like, the gold is in front of you and you try to refuse to get it! lol

Please STFU and don't talk shit about telling others to read the first post about how it's all proof Naruto will gain Rinnegan, As I said above, the post shows NO PROOF at all that he will achieve the rinnegan.
    and please tell others to reread the links given by dread how he'll get Rinnegan eyes and that's a solid proof. As I said above, the posts showed good evidences that Naruto will get such divine eyes.

Last edited by teloyz; 02-21-2011 at 07:26 AM.

Status
    Feb 2011
    ceeeeeebs

We don't really know for sure atm..But I for one, arent too fond of the idea.

Status
    Aug 2009
    This user has no status.

First of all... Yes he seems to be pushing his own ego through another account.. Dude .. thats a serious psychosis ... o.O

it is like a conversation with a fundamentalist christian idiot believing in creationism.

Besides @ opener .. Don't you dare call this thread a discussion!
    You are so stuck on your own opinion, you even ignore posts with proof against you .. you did not win this discussion you ultimately failed to understand the very concept of a discussion.

aaaand so this isnt a spam post:

@ Topic

The prophecy meant something you didn't get yet.
    The destruction of the world is not meant literally.... It is about the chain of hatred Jiraya wrote about in his book.
    The chain of hatred is the destruction of the war.
    War breeds pain.
    Pain breeds revenge.
    revenge breeds war.

Naruto AND Nagato T O G E T H E R fulfilled the sage's prophecy already. They broke the chain. All thats left for naruto to fulfill is to teach what he learned to others. That is the purpose of the war right now. He will show mercy and all the kages and leaders will be stunned and amazed.. This is narutos strongest weapon he does not need a rinnegan he has the jesu´s no jutsu

Now I do NOT claim my post as a proven Fact .. BUT logic dictates that this is the path of the Manga.
    If naruto just went on to kill all the villains then the chain of hatred will not cease to exist.

It is sad how you didn't even try to look at this topic on a meta level. Real intelligence is the ability to look beyond what's given and understand the construct behind...

As my post is going to be raped by yet another wave of ignorance i will fall back into my silent ways of reading and laughing at some people's incompetence

Sadly though .. i fear my intelligence remark is going to be misinterpreted and somehow used by some twisted fundamentalists to support their case... Ah well ..

Status
    Jan 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by teloyz View Post

lol. Go and be happy with your belief! We are just one in mind not in body so if you think different, then get lost.
    How amusing, someone that care's so much about their thread would tell me to get lost. Sad that even someone would whine and complain that people are disagreeing with his idea so he goes and complains to the moderators.

Watch out Wamphyri, I sense the same thing, someone will be doing this very soon.

Last edited by kisamexRocks; 02-21-2011 at 09:26 AM.

Status
    Nov 2010
    This user has no status.

When the Toad said that the child of prophecy would awaken the Rinnegan, he was referring to Nagato, the then believed to be child of prophecy.
    He didn't foresee the rise of Naruto.

Status
    Apr 2009
    Promise that you will Sing
    About Me

Quote Originally Posted by Gobi Gobletsson View Post
    The Uzumaki Clan does not obtain the Rinnegan by any chance, and Madara Uchiha Claims himself that he gave Nagato The Rinnegan.

''Madara claims that he gave Nagato the Rinnegan.[3] For this reason, he believes he is entitled to taking the Rinnegan from Nagato's body after his death,[4] and has recently put one of the Rinnegan eyes in his left socket, replacing the Sharingan he sacrificed to use Izanagi in his battle against Konan.''
    ^
    Copy pasted from Narutopedia, which never lies.

Source: Narutopedia. http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Rinnegan

I bet you can't find anythin' that proves this wrong, and therefore busts your theory 'bout Naruto Uzumaki getting a pair of Rinnegans... ~_~...
    You do understand that Narutopedia is not written by Kishi and thus sometimes contains false information? Just because it is nearly correct all the time, you have to remember than normal man writes the articles and are likely to include their own theories within it.