Page 5 of 5 « First 12345
    Status
    Feb 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: The child of prophecy (Naruto Uzumaki) will awaken the Rinnegan.

Quote Originally Posted by kisamexRocks View Post
    How amusing, someone that care's so much about their thread would tell me to get lost. Sad that even someone would whine and complain that people are disagreeing with his idea so he goes and complains to the moderators.

Watch out Wamphyri, I sense the same thing, someone will be doing this very soon.
    Please receive these gifts for you.
    O.OO.OO.OO.OO.OO.OO.OO.OO.OO.OO.OO.OO.OO.OO.OO.OO. OO.OO.OO.O
    :P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P :P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P
    :flaw::flaw::flaw::flaw::flaw::flaw::flaw::flaw::f law::flaw::flaw::flaw::flaw:

Quote Originally Posted by NarutoBases Local Troll View Post
    When the Toad said that the child of prophecy would awaken the Rinnegan, he was referring to Nagato, the then believed to be child of prophecy.
    He didn't foresee the rise of Naruto.

That's too literal. The old frog talked it figuratively. He said the Child of Prophecy will awaken Rinnegan. Nagato, unfortunately, was quite an opposite to that. He was not the Child of Prophecy. Naruto, as being pure, will awaken the Rinnegan because the old frog said himself that the CofP will "awaken the Rinnegan". Contemplate on the character texts.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord of Kaos View Post
    You do understand that Narutopedia is not written by Kishi and thus sometimes contains false information? Just because it is nearly correct all the time, you have to remember than normal man writes the articles and are likely to include their own theories within it.
    At last. Someone with sense replied.

Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by teloyz View Post
    Please receive these gifts for you.
    O.OO.OO.OO.OO.OO.OO.OO.OO.OO.OO.OO.OO.OO.OO.OO.OO. OO.OO.OO.O
    :P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P :P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P
    :flaw::flaw::flaw::flaw::flaw::flaw::flaw::flaw::f law::flaw::flaw::flaw::flaw:

That's too literal. The old frog talked it figuratively. He said the Child of Prophecy will awaken Rinnegan. Nagato, unfortunately, was quite an opposite to that. He was not the Child of Prophecy. Naruto, as being pure, will awaken the Rinnegan because the old frog said himself that the CofP will "awaken the Rinnegan". Contemplate on the character texts.

[/B]
    Once again, how amusing, and even more pathetic.

Anyway. Unfortunately Nagato was the child of Prophecy and he was the one that was forseen to awaken the Rinnegan.

Looks like the Toad Sage says that the child of prophecy didn't apply to a single individual but more. Nagato and Naruto are the Children of Prophecy.

Status
    Feb 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by apple pie of doom View Post
    [IMG]http://images.*********************.com/images/a/ab/moarphailure.PNG[/IMG]

This summarises the thread quite nicely.

Quote Originally Posted by Toby Uchiha View Post
    Yes, Naruto is ONE of the childs of prophecy, NOT THE ONLY ONE. There was ALREADY one with the Rinnegan, there's no second, just get it in your head. Naruto has the Body of the So6P, he won't get the eyes. Live with it. Or just keep trolling it, anyways, you'll never win a discussion like that

Byebye little kiddo

Quote Originally Posted by teloyz View Post
    Wow great dude. This makes sense actually. Continue making good threads and I will back you up. lol.:D To those who will block your ways, WE'LL destroy them. lolz:P
    Thanks buddy. Great minds think alike.

Quote Originally Posted by WoWvsNaruto View Post
    The so6p created senju son and uchiha son.. one with extrodinary BODY! the other one with amazing EYES!... naruto comes from the side of senju..

If true, it would be pretty pathetic. Although this "new" guy is the only one that said, "Great thread, idea's etc. I'll back you up! Great job."

Madara has EMS right? And now he has a Sharingan and a Rinnegan, so it's been TRANSPLANTED! Meaning that the Rinnegan CAN be TRANSPLANTED into ANYONE. There are only 3 people that have had the Rinnegan, The Sage, Nagato and Madara. You can't unlock the Rinnegan if someone else has it. Otherwise we would have seen more people with it instead of only 3.

You seem to be having trouble reading my post.

Hashirama Senju = Younger Brother.
    Naruto Uzumaki = Younger Brother.
    Means they get body/spiritual chakra.

Madara Uchiha = Older Brother.
    Sasuke Uchiha = Older Brother.
    Means they get the eyes abilities or chakra.

Naruto + Sages Body/Chakra is Equal to that of Sasuke + Rinnegan.

The older brother got eyes that were like spiral in appearance. What makes you thinkt hat Sasuke will not have a RInnegan in a spiral type appearance whiel using the colors of the sharingan?

Plus you call his post proof that naruto will gain the Rinnegan?

All he posted was 3 links that show The Great Toad talking about the Prophesized child, Information on the Rinnegan, and an edited picture to make Naruto appear to be turning into the Sage of Six Paths. That's not proof that he will gain the Rinnegan, that's an asumption/theoy, not PROOF.

Please STFU and don't talk shit about telling others to read the first post about how it's all proof Naruto will gain Rinnegan, As I said above, the post shows NO PROOF at all that he will achieve the rinnegan.

Quote Originally Posted by pemayozer View Post
    naruto will awaken the rinnegan, also sharingan any may b byakagun also..
    He has wind so now he'll get water element and learn ice release like haku,
    then get earth element and use moktun... then he'll also get bloodline epansion..
    using it he'll get all the seven swords of mist, learn raikiri.. and endo tensie.flying thunder god..and finally even kamahameha.

don't wish for naruto to get every thing u feel is cool that some 1 else has

I am sorry but all of these are nothing but BULLCRAP. None of these proved a shit. Haha nice try though. All your claims were opinionated and was no match for the facts proven by me. LMAO :flaw:

Status
    Feb 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Wamphyri View Post
    First of all... Yes he seems to be pushing his own ego through another account.. Dude .. thats a serious psychosis ... o.O

it is like a conversation with a fundamentalist christian idiot believing in creationism.

Besides @ opener .. Don't you dare call this thread a discussion!
    You are so stuck on your own opinion, you even ignore posts with proof against you .. you did not win this discussion you ultimately failed to understand the very concept of a discussion.

aaaand so this isnt a spam post:

@ Topic

The prophecy meant something you didn't get yet.
    The destruction of the world is not meant literally.... It is about the chain of hatred Jiraya wrote about in his book.
    The chain of hatred is the destruction of the war.
    War breeds pain.
    Pain breeds revenge.
    revenge breeds war.

Naruto AND Nagato T O G E T H E R fulfilled the sage's prophecy already. They broke the chain. All thats left for naruto to fulfill is to teach what he learned to others. That is the purpose of the war right now. He will show mercy and all the kages and leaders will be stunned and amazed.. This is narutos strongest weapon he does not need a rinnegan he has the jesu´s no jutsu

Now I do NOT claim my post as a proven Fact .. BUT logic dictates that this is the path of the Manga.
    If naruto just went on to kill all the villains then the chain of hatred will not cease to exist.

It is sad how you didn't even try to look at this topic on a meta level. Real intelligence is the ability to look beyond what's given and understand the construct behind...

As my post is going to be raped by yet another wave of ignorance i will fall back into my silent ways of reading and laughing at some people's incompetence

Sadly though .. i fear my intelligence remark is going to be misinterpreted and somehow used by some twisted fundamentalists to support their case... Ah well ..

How amusing, someone that care's so much about their thread would tell me to get lost. Sad that even someone would whine and complain that people are disagreeing with his idea so he goes and complains to the moderators.

Watch out Wamphyri, I sense the same thing, someone will be doing this very soon.

Quote Originally Posted by NarutoBases Local Troll View Post
    When the Toad said that the child of prophecy would awaken the Rinnegan, he was referring to Nagato, the then believed to be child of prophecy.
    He didn't foresee the rise of Naruto.

Anyway. Unfortunately Nagato was the child of Prophecy and he was the one that was forseen to awaken the Rinnegan.

Looks like the Toad Sage says that the child of prophecy didn't apply to a single individual but more. Nagato and Naruto are the Children of Prophecy.

BULLCRAP. This "proof" you brought me supports my point even more. Here, let me explain.

So what if the child of prophecy didnt apply to a single individual? Point is that Naruto is the child of prophecy. It dose not change a thing. Moreover, Naruto is the only child of prophecy alive. And you just proven my point. LMAO. NICE TRY!

You need a :

Because:

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Dreadload trolling:

Dreadload trolling with various new created Accounts like teloyz:

Fanboys and Shitheads like Cero:

Your "proven" troll facts that only contain 1 page for proof:

Want to fail others:

Now the Roflcopter's getting you.

Planetary Destruction
    Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Why is this thread still being active? Naruto can have the rinnegan seeing as he is Uzumaki and has a shit load of chakra and the extra sage and kyuubi chakra. The thing is the rinnegan isn't like the sharingan were it latent. Even if it were Naruto has been in many dangerous situations were he should have gotten it.

Naruto already posses many of the sage's qualities. Who said Naruto had to be as strong as the sage himself. Currently Naruto is one of the strongest shinobi's in the world. He isn't even done training and perfecting his skills yet. Currently Naruto didn't even think about what will happen if he combines sage mode with Rikudou mode, if that's even possible. Naruto eyes has change so much, it turned into many different shapes and colors I hope it doesn't turn into the rinnegan. Hell we all know that the juubi will be revived in the end and maybe only Naruto will have the power to be its jinchuuriki. May be that's what it means to be another Rikudou sennin.

Banned
    Status
    Nov 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

naruto wont get the rinnegan so if hes a distant relative from the senju clan why didnt a senju get the rinnegan if they are the original decendants of the sage naruto and sasuke would team up and stop madara naruto power= sasuke power its like the older bro vs the younger or hashirama vs madara its faith they are rivals and they would always have powers that equal to each other its like putting naruto and sasuke together = rikidou sage sasuke has the eye power like the older bro and madara and naruto has the sages body and life force like the younger bro and hashirama

Status
    Jun 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Asinine theory.

Thread closed due to epic fail from all of you that posted the "fail pic"

Page 5 of 5 « First 12345