View Poll Results: Who wins ?

Voters
49. You may not vote on this poll
  • Sasori

    17 34.69%
  • Orochimaru

    32 65.31%
Page 3 of 4 « First 1234 Last»
Results 51 to 75 of 94
  1. #51
    raiton master Revan's Avatar
    Status
    Revan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    under the evening sky
    Posts
    2,087
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasori vs Orochimaru

    seriously, you think that you can poison the snake in the narutoverse? in reality it would work, but narutoverse is something different. and oro's bunch of heal techs would probably shake it off too.

    apart from the possibility to poison him i cant see any real way that sasori beat oro. like someone said, sasori lacks destructive power and his attacks lack speed to hit oro. he's way faster than sakura and she managed to evade like 90% of his attacks.
     
         

  2. #52
    Legend Anub's Avatar
    Status
    Anub is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,569
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasori vs Orochimaru

    Quote Originally Posted by Revan View Post
    seriously, you think that you can poison the snake in the narutoverse? in reality it would work, but narutoverse is something different. and oro's bunch of heal techs would probably shake it off too.

    apart from the possibility to poison him i cant see any real way that sasori beat oro. like someone said, sasori lacks destructive power and his attacks lack speed to hit oro. he's way faster than sakura and she managed to evade like 90% of his attacks.
    Sakura avoided his attacks because she was controlled by Chyio. And Chyio was one of the worst opponents for Sasori because she knew more about him than maybe anyone else at that time.
     
         

  3. #53
    Senior Member
    Status
    NewKageism is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    4,049
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasori vs Orochimaru

    Quote Originally Posted by Anub View Post
    We're not sure Oro had Muu. For all we know Oro had only the two hokages and +1 stranger. If he had Muu I'm sure he would have used him against the Hokage. Stop overpowering him, he doesn't need it.
    Well some of what people said could be used for Oro but things like the two kages he summon he can't do that anymore they are locked in another realm. Someone state which kages did Oro beat he beat Garaa dad and he beat the Third Hokage. Someone state Oro got his impure resurrection, but in fact that Kabuto so thats out of the battle too.

    You say Sasori got the third to fight with him plus 100 puppets. That true but Oro got a Mandara he can make tons of little snakes for the puppets. He can also battle without his hands like we seen before with only his feet and tongue. I mean dang who does that. He was battle two of his sannin by himself. It shows you right there how more powerful he was compared to the other two sannins.

    Oro was also a better fighter than Sasori. Think about it have we ever seen Oro run unless he is outnumber or injured? He walks into battles handycap and disabled with a tongue and boots. He takes on people with a nerd name Kabuto who wears glasses and which he doesn't trust very much. He takes on naruto with a tail demon which most people run for a scream like little Pitches ( P to B). He takes over other people armies and make them his doing his will. He took Sasori main spy and made him his Snake Pitch
    (p to B). Made him operate on him, made him do his dirty work, make him badge him like a nurse should.

    Now look at it as real crimes
    Oro comitted
    Murder, Kidnapping, trustpassing, faud(face switching), illegal operations on people(doesn't even have his medical degree), treason vs leaf village,

    Also this guy smiles while he does it and lick his tongue like he is drinking an imagery bottle of sour apple juice.

    Oro is the the main villain in naruto he makes other villains.
     
         

  4. #54
    In detention blazekev90's Avatar
    Status
    blazekev90 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    10,195
    Post Thanks / Like
    Taijutsu Specialist
     

    Re: Sasori vs Orochimaru

    Quote Originally Posted by Chillertastic View Post
    Well some of what people said could be used for Oro but things like the two kages he summon he can't do that anymore they are locked in another realm. Someone state which kages did Oro beat he beat Garaa dad and he beat the Third Hokage. Someone state Oro got his impure resurrection, but in fact that Kabuto so thats out of the battle too.

    You say Sasori got the third to fight with him plus 100 puppets. That true but Oro got a Mandara he can make tons of little snakes for the puppets. He can also battle without his hands like we seen before with only his feet and tongue. I mean dang who does that. He was battle two of his sannin by himself. It shows you right there how more powerful he was compared to the other two sannins.

    Oro was also a better fighter than Sasori. Think about it have we ever seen Oro run unless he is outnumber or injured? He walks into battles handycap and disabled with a tongue and boots. He takes on people with a nerd name Kabuto who wears glasses and which he doesn't trust very much. He takes on naruto with a tail demon which most people run for a scream like little Pitches ( P to B). He takes over other people armies and make them his doing his will. He took Sasori main spy and made him his Snake Pitch
    (p to B). Made him operate on him, made him do his dirty work, make him badge him like a nurse should.

    Now look at it as real crimes
    Oro comitted
    Murder, Kidnapping, trustpassing, faud(face switching), illegal operations on people(doesn't even have his medical degree), treason vs leaf village,

    Also this guy smiles while he does it and lick his tongue like he is drinking an imagery bottle of sour apple juice.

    Oro is the the main villain in naruto he makes other villains.




    This is one of the best comments ive seen lol.w/ great detail and logic, i couldnt agree more!!!!!!!!
     
         

  5. #55
    Legend Anub's Avatar
    Status
    Anub is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,569
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasori vs Orochimaru

    Quote Originally Posted by Chillertastic View Post
    Well some of what people said could be used for Oro but things like the two kages he summon he can't do that anymore they are locked in another realm. Someone state which kages did Oro beat he beat Garaa dad and he beat the Third Hokage. Someone state Oro got his impure resurrection, but in fact that Kabuto so thats out of the battle too.

    You say Sasori got the third to fight with him plus 100 puppets. That true but Oro got a Mandara he can make tons of little snakes for the puppets. He can also battle without his hands like we seen before with only his feet and tongue. I mean dang who does that. He was battle two of his sannin by himself. It shows you right there how more powerful he was compared to the other two sannins.

    Oro was also a better fighter than Sasori. Think about it have we ever seen Oro run unless he is outnumber or injured? He walks into battles handycap and disabled with a tongue and boots. He takes on people with a nerd name Kabuto who wears glasses and which he doesn't trust very much. He takes on naruto with a tail demon which most people run for a scream like little Pitches ( P to B). He takes over other people armies and make them his doing his will. He took Sasori main spy and made him his Snake Pitch
    (p to B). Made him operate on him, made him do his dirty work, make him badge him like a nurse should.

    Now look at it as real crimes
    Oro comitted
    Murder, Kidnapping, trustpassing, faud(face switching), illegal operations on people(doesn't even have his medical degree), treason vs leaf village,

    Also this guy smiles while he does it and lick his tongue like he is drinking an imagery bottle of sour apple juice.

    Oro is the the main villain in naruto he makes other villains.
    You're making him sound impressive, when in fact he isn't. He is one of the worst villains TBH. Him and Kabuto. He managed to learn some jutsu that made him quite strong (including IWR), but he decided that he needs an Uchiha body. Well... he was so smart that he let Sasuke become strong enough to defeat him (cause I doubt Oro's plan was to be absorbed by sasuke and hope that someday sasuke will be weak enough to need his powers). That's a very huge mistake to make. Also as a villain he was not impressive. Yes at the chunnin exams he was scary because they were all genin. But later on when he fought tsunade and jirayia it wasn't really jirayia's best was it? Tsunade is a medical ninja and we know she's not a strong fighter. And we have all seen what jirayia was really capable of. I think Jirayia was mostly holding back because he still wanted Oro to come back to the good side. Otherwise I don't see why not end it right there with sage mode. And Sasuke vs Orochimaru was laughable. He let himself be weak enough to be absorbed.

    Now let's have a look at sasori. He defeated the strongest kazekage ever. Stronger than all the others and that includes Gaara (and some people think Gaara is incredibly strong). He made him his puppet and can use his KG. He has the ability to control as much as over 100 puppets (that's very impressive and people seem to don't mind that)... I mean really... He is capable of such detailed attention, that he can control quite accurately 100 puppets... That's sharingan level accurate. He can do offense and defense at the same time (please tell which other character is so multi-layered in battle). He made himself into a puppet to avoid most of the weaknesses in the human body and to keep himself young (pwning Oro's quest for eternity). And one of the most important things is that even if he lost, he lost intentionally... against one of the best opponents he could get + 1 medical ninja... so in fact he could have won that battle (which people seem to have forgotten).

    Who's more impressive? Well Oro has done a lot of stuff that's true, but in a battle, Sasori is waaaaaaaaay more impressive than Oro. Oro has his snakes, but sasori can control so many things at once, that I presume even a sharingan user would have difficulties with. So if they were to fight, Sasori would have the advantage in tactics and numbers, while Oro would have the advantage in jutsu.
     
         

  6. #56
    In detention blazekev90's Avatar
    Status
    blazekev90 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    10,195
    Post Thanks / Like
    Taijutsu Specialist
     

    Re: Sasori vs Orochimaru

    Quote Originally Posted by Anub View Post
    You're making him sound impressive, when in fact he isn't. He is one of the worst villains TBH. Him and Kabuto. He managed to learn some jutsu that made him quite strong (including IWR), but he decided that he needs an Uchiha body. Well... he was so smart that he let Sasuke become strong enough to defeat him (cause I doubt Oro's plan was to be absorbed by sasuke and hope that someday sasuke will be weak enough to need his powers). That's a very huge mistake to make. Also as a villain he was not impressive. Yes at the chunnin exams he was scary because they were all genin. But later on when he fought tsunade and jirayia it wasn't really jirayia's best was it? Tsunade is a medical ninja and we know she's not a strong fighter. And we have all seen what jirayia was really capable of. I think Jirayia was mostly holding back because he still wanted Oro to come back to the good side. Otherwise I don't see why not end it right there with sage mode. And Sasuke vs Orochimaru was laughable. He let himself be weak enough to be absorbed.

    Now let's have a look at sasori. He defeated the strongest kazekage ever. Stronger than all the others and that includes Gaara (and some people think Gaara is incredibly strong). He made him his puppet and can use his KG. He has the ability to control as much as over 100 puppets (that's very impressive and people seem to don't mind that)... I mean really... He is capable of such detailed attention, that he can control quite accurately 100 puppets... That's sharingan level accurate. He can do offense and defense at the same time (please tell which other character is so multi-layered in battle). He made himself into a puppet to avoid most of the weaknesses in the human body and to keep himself young (pwning Oro's quest for eternity). And one of the most important things is that even if he lost, he lost intentionally... against one of the best opponents he could get + 1 medical ninja... so in fact he could have won that battle (which people seem to have forgotten).

    Who's more impressive? Well Oro has done a lot of stuff that's true, but in a battle, Sasori is waaaaaaaaay more impressive than Oro. Oro has his snakes, but sasori can control so many things at once, that I presume even a sharingan user would have difficulties with. So if they were to fight, Sasori would have the advantage in tactics and numbers, while Oro would have the advantage in jutsu.





    #fail, nice try tho. How can u can someone sound impressive wen stating facts, and arent u suppose to learn jutsu, i mean there is a "copy-ninja" lol. Just accept it man and go on about ur day lol
     
         

  7. #57
    Legend Anub's Avatar
    Status
    Anub is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,569
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasori vs Orochimaru

    Quote Originally Posted by blazekev90 View Post
    #fail, nice try tho. How can u can someone sound impressive wen stating facts, and arent u suppose to learn jutsu, i mean there is a "copy-ninja" lol. Just accept it man and go on about ur day lol

    1. I have no idea what you said.
    2. fail ? really? Ok thank you judge, you are the best.
    3. If you have nothing to say about the argument, is there any point in replying to something ? other than kumi ofc.
     
         

  8. #58
    Senior Member
    Status
    NewKageism is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    4,049
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasori vs Orochimaru

    Quote Originally Posted by Anub View Post
    You're making him sound impressive, when in fact he isn't. He is one of the worst villains TBH. Him and Kabuto. He managed to learn some jutsu that made him quite strong (including IWR), but he decided that he needs an Uchiha body. Well... he was so smart that he let Sasuke become strong enough to defeat him (cause I doubt Oro's plan was to be absorbed by sasuke and hope that someday sasuke will be weak enough to need his powers). That's a very huge mistake to make. Also as a villain he was not impressive. Yes at the chunnin exams he was scary because they were all genin. But later on when he fought tsunade and jirayia it wasn't really jirayia's best was it? Tsunade is a medical ninja and we know she's not a strong fighter. And we have all seen what jirayia was really capable of. I think Jirayia was mostly holding back because he still wanted Oro to come back to the good side. Otherwise I don't see why not end it right there with sage mode. And Sasuke vs Orochimaru was laughable. He let himself be weak enough to be absorbed.

    Now let's have a look at sasori. He defeated the strongest kazekage ever. Stronger than all the others and that includes Gaara (and some people think Gaara is incredibly strong). He made him his puppet and can use his KG. He has the ability to control as much as over 100 puppets (that's very impressive and people seem to don't mind that)... I mean really... He is capable of such detailed attention, that he can control quite accurately 100 puppets... That's sharingan level accurate. He can do offense and defense at the same time (please tell which other character is so multi-layered in battle). He made himself into a puppet to avoid most of the weaknesses in the human body and to keep himself young (pwning Oro's quest for eternity). And one of the most important things is that even if he lost, he lost intentionally... against one of the best opponents he could get + 1 medical ninja... so in fact he could have won that battle (which people seem to have forgotten).

    Who's more impressive? Well Oro has done a lot of stuff that's true, but in a battle, Sasori is waaaaaaaaay more impressive than Oro. Oro has his snakes, but sasori can control so many things at once, that I presume even a sharingan user would have difficulties with. So if they were to fight, Sasori would have the advantage in tactics and numbers, while Oro would have the advantage in jutsu.
    Tactics and numbers? Well you can assume he has the numbers but really he doesn't. He might have 100 puppets +plus more but Oro has a whole village plus powerful villians who follow him just because of brainwashing to just loyalty. That just if you want to take it there their whole bio. More expanded details he trained killers while Sasori trained so far as we seen Kabuto which Oro took and a sand village guy who killed the guards so they could enter the sand village. If Sasori was so smart in tactics why did Oro know about his spy. This stats Oro knew more about Sasori than Sasori knew about him. You say he lost to the best match up? A old lady name Chiyo and a girl who cries alot with that we seen over and over fail in the life of a ninja Sakura? I wouldn't consider that best to fall too no matter how much you say. I for one even though I believe oro is better than Sasori he shouldn't had lost to them. He had to much weaponary. But with that his weaponry of mostly poison and regular ninja tools is useless to Oro. He is the poison and he can shed off just getting hit by weapons.

    You state Sasori beat the strongest kazekage. Yea but Oro defeated the second strongest Hokage? If you saying the Kazekage the iron sand is stronger than the third Hokage thats another battle which I think the third Hokage would win. And if you saying why I said second the third Kazekage doesn't compare to the fourth Minato.

    Last if you look back Oro lost to Sasuke because he was getting close to the time to switch to another body. He was deeply sicken thats the only I mean only reason Sasuke won.

    Oro didn't even use all his Justu and summons.

    With that being said too all Oro snake summons would take care of any other puppets Sasori bought. Show me one puppet beside the third puppet that you can actually see stop Manda and if you say the third by any chance still he still got other summons.
     
         

  9. #59
    (o.O) shadedcrow's Avatar
    Status
    shadedcrow is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    4,328
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasori vs Orochimaru

    Quote Originally Posted by Migualon12 View Post
    ok, if orochimaru would get to BIG troubles he would summon Manda, and he would kick sasori´s 100 puppets to they´re butts.
    Sasori could kill Manda with one puppet, 3rd Kazekage with posin Iron Sand = one big dead snake. Save the 100 puppets with tainted weapons for Orochimaru if need be.


    Great match up, even Orochimaru would need to prepare a effective antivenom to compete with Sasori. And Sasori would have to bring his S-rank game if he hopes to stop Orochimaru. Does Orochimaru have any sealing juitsu to use against Sasori?
     
         

  10. #60
    Member uzamaki2223's Avatar
    Status
    uzamaki2223 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    697
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasori vs Orochimaru

    i think its gotta b Oro cuz if he can really use his edo-tensei , i mean like wit all the hokage's (1st thru 4th) or some of the other kage's (cuz im sure he had access to all da edo's Kabumaru had), it would b impossible for me to think that sasori would lay a hand on him. jus as someone else stated, sasori had a puppet of the strongest kazekage, but if oro had an edo of the same kazekage, i'd give da edge to him
     
         

  11. #61
    Senior Member
    Status
    NewKageism is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    4,049
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasori vs Orochimaru

    Quote Originally Posted by shadedcrow View Post
    Sasori could kill Manda with one puppet, 3rd Kazekage with posin Iron Sand = one big dead snake. Save the 100 puppets with tainted weapons for Orochimaru if need be.


    Great match up, even Orochimaru would need to prepare a effective antivenom to compete with Sasori. And Sasori would have to bring his S-rank game if he hopes to stop Orochimaru. Does Orochimaru have any sealing juitsu to use against Sasori?
    No it was stated Oro had most anti venom and venom in one anime esp. I think Tsuande said it got to find it. Also his snake is poison itself. But as you know Manda isn't that ez to beat if he took on the toad and the slug both and then he threaten Oro at the end. Also Oro he has the two headed snake which he summon that destoyed the leaf village and seemly no one was stopping it. You might think Manda is a weakling after Sasuke used him to block the explosion of Deidara but really that was a powerful and his all might attack. If Manda was fighting to win he would never just sit there to get hit with a bomb.
     
         

  12. #62
    In detention blazekev90's Avatar
    Status
    blazekev90 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    10,195
    Post Thanks / Like
    Taijutsu Specialist
     

    Re: Sasori vs Orochimaru

    those fragile puppets wouldnt be able to put up much of a fight, they broke so easily. Oro could use his lil wind jutsu (idk the name) to blow them shyts away or use water tech. lol. Oro has plenty of summons besides the kages and they could take care of the puppets. Oro already knew he had to only break the puppet on his back and that would eveutally be the end for him, Oro was too smart and tho it would be alil tough fight he w/o doubt be the victor
     
         
    Last edited by blazekev90; 02-22-2011 at 04:24 AM.

  13. #63
    (o.O) shadedcrow's Avatar
    Status
    shadedcrow is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    4,328
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasori vs Orochimaru

    Show me where it says Orochimaru has antivenom and I'll give it to Orochimaru and to Manda. Kankuro and Lady Chio were both posin users who couldn't deal with Sasoris so I doubt Orochimaru could. You cant posin Sasori he has no organs. Sasoris puppets were not broken with out a lot of force Sakura dosen't hit like a girl she knows how to hit like Tusanade (one hit from her almost killed Jirya and shatters the ground with her kicks). Even if they are broken Sasori can attach chakra threads and still use them or their weapons in pieces.
     
         
    Last edited by shadedcrow; 02-22-2011 at 04:29 AM.

  14. #64
    In detention blazekev90's Avatar
    Status
    blazekev90 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    10,195
    Post Thanks / Like
    Taijutsu Specialist
     

    Re: Sasori vs Orochimaru

    Quote Originally Posted by shadedcrow View Post
    Show me where it says Orochimaru has antivenom and I'll give it to Orochimaru and to Manda. Kankuro and Lady Chio were both posin users who couldn't deal with Sasoris so I doubt Orochimaru could. You cant posin Sasori he has no organs. Sasoris puppets were not broken with out a lot of force. Even if they are broken Sasori can attach a chakra thread and still use them or their weapons in pieces.

    ok, they may not have been broken that easily, but the force of other strong ninjas would have lil problem breaking them man,...at least i would think so
     
         

  15. #65
    Professor Sarutobi's Avatar
    Status
    Professor Sarutobi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    I am looking at the stars. They are so far away, all we ever see of stars is their old photographs.
    Posts
    10,165
    Post Thanks / Like
    Red flesh cloud's choking out
    the morning sky, they said
    it'd never come, we knew it
    was a lie. All forms of life
    die now, the humans all
    succumb. Time to kiss your ass
    goodbye. the end has just
    begun.
     

    Re: Sasori vs Orochimaru

    one thing noone else mentioned, if he has the 1st hokage as a summon and can use the wood KG, and all of sasori's puppets are made of wood (including himself) wouldn't he be able to grow limbs of wood out of sasori's body and make him unable to use his puppets?
    and manda would be too fast or strong to be killed by puppets, and he can use body replacements (shedding his skin and going underground againest gamabunta).
     
         

  16. #66
    (o.O) shadedcrow's Avatar
    Status
    shadedcrow is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    4,328
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasori vs Orochimaru

    If Sasori pinned Orochimaru down at the arms hands and through the head Orochimaru there would be no summons or rebirth. And if Manda has any of the posined Iron sand in his body, send it to his hart or brain and turn it to spikes and again hes toast. Going to be my last post but still it would be a great fight.


    @blazekev- again I'll agree with you but Orochimaru isn't known as a power house when it comes to strength. His many juitsu yeah, but raw power no. He's a ploter and schemer attacks from far away, place his curse mark and then runs.
     
         

  17. #67
    Professor Sarutobi's Avatar
    Status
    Professor Sarutobi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    I am looking at the stars. They are so far away, all we ever see of stars is their old photographs.
    Posts
    10,165
    Post Thanks / Like
    Red flesh cloud's choking out
    the morning sky, they said
    it'd never come, we knew it
    was a lie. All forms of life
    die now, the humans all
    succumb. Time to kiss your ass
    goodbye. the end has just
    begun.
     

    Re: Sasori vs Orochimaru

    good luck with sasori doing that, if it was that easy jiraiya woulda stoped him from leaving, or naruto woulda killed him in 4tails.
     
         

  18. #68
    Revolutionary Sabo Algalon's Avatar
    Status
    Algalon is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    At my desk ;)
    Posts
    7,518
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's awesome how the best
    character in Bakuman is based
    on Eiichiro Oda
     

    Re: Sasori vs Orochimaru

    Quote Originally Posted by Chillertastic View Post

    You say Sasori got the third to fight with him plus 100 puppets. That true but Oro got a Mandara he can make tons of little snakes for the puppets. He can also battle without his hands like we seen before with only his feet and tongue. I mean dang who does that. He was battle two of his sannin by himself. It shows you right there how more powerful he was compared to the other two sannins.
    i'm pretty sure that a full powered jiraiya in sage mode would have had a lot better chance too ever beat oro than sasori


    Quote Originally Posted by Steinbiz View Post

    Plus don't forget, Orochimaru was the genius of his generation kind of like Minato and Neji
    you cant compare neji to oro and kinda not oro to Minato

    Quote Originally Posted by Anub View Post
    But later on when he fought tsunade and jirayia it wasn't really jirayia's best was it? Tsunade is a medical ninja and we know she's not a strong fighter. And we have all seen what jirayia was really capable of. I think Jirayia was mostly holding back because he still wanted Oro to come back to the good side.
    dude jiraiya was poisoned by tsunade and thats why he was rly weak by the time and oro didnt have his hands and no techniques

    so no sage mode 30% limited jiraiya vs no techniques oro is like 5% of their actual battle capabilities and its a fair fight 1 on 1

    so just accept that even without edo tensei sasori can never beat oro!! he has other powerfull techniques like Boddyx shedding and the eight branches technique
     
         
    Last edited by Algalon; 02-22-2011 at 09:08 AM.

  19. #69
    In detention blazekev90's Avatar
    Status
    blazekev90 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    10,195
    Post Thanks / Like
    Taijutsu Specialist
     

    Re: Sasori vs Orochimaru

    Quote Originally Posted by shadedcrow View Post
    If Sasori pinned Orochimaru down at the arms hands and through the head Orochimaru there would be no summons or rebirth. And if Manda has any of the posined Iron sand in his body, send it to his hart or brain and turn it to spikes and again hes toast. Going to be my last post but still it would be a great fight.


    @blazekev- again I'll agree with you but Orochimaru isn't known as a power house when it comes to strength. His many juitsu yeah, but raw power no. He's a ploter and schemer attacks from far away, place his curse mark and then runs.


    I have to see oro run from a fight, he usually goes at them head on even if he is just using his feet and tongue, who does that!!! And he has power, he did kick down a tree, it might not be brutal power but def power
     
         

  20. #70
    Legend Anub's Avatar
    Status
    Anub is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,569
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasori vs Orochimaru

    Quote Originally Posted by Chillertastic View Post
    Tactics and numbers? Well you can assume he has the numbers but really he doesn't. He might have 100 puppets +plus more but Oro has a whole village plus powerful villians who follow him just because of brainwashing to just loyalty. That just if you want to take it there their whole bio. More expanded details he trained killers while Sasori trained so far as we seen Kabuto which Oro took and a sand village guy who killed the guards so they could enter the sand village. If Sasori was so smart in tactics why did Oro know about his spy. This stats Oro knew more about Sasori than Sasori knew about him. You say he lost to the best match up? A old lady name Chiyo and a girl who cries alot with that we seen over and over fail in the life of a ninja Sakura? I wouldn't consider that best to fall too no matter how much you say. I for one even though I believe oro is better than Sasori he shouldn't had lost to them. He had to much weaponary. But with that his weaponry of mostly poison and regular ninja tools is useless to Oro. He is the poison and he can shed off just getting hit by weapons.

    You state Sasori beat the strongest kazekage. Yea but Oro defeated the second strongest Hokage? If you saying the Kazekage the iron sand is stronger than the third Hokage thats another battle which I think the third Hokage would win. And if you saying why I said second the third Kazekage doesn't compare to the fourth Minato.

    Last if you look back Oro lost to Sasuke because he was getting close to the time to switch to another body. He was deeply sicken thats the only I mean only reason Sasuke won.

    Oro didn't even use all his Justu and summons.

    With that being said too all Oro snake summons would take care of any other puppets Sasori bought. Show me one puppet beside the third puppet that you can actually see stop Manda and if you say the third by any chance still he still got other summons.
    1.It's Sasori vs Oro not Sasori vs Oro's army.
    2.Sasori being smart in tactics has nothing to do really with Kabuto betraying him. For all we know Kabuto was working undercover for Oro from the minute he "became" Sasori's spy. Cause as far as I know Kabuto was born in Konoha so Oro would have known him before Sasori would.
    3.That "old lady" knew more about sasori than Oro did. She also knew how to counter him. And that girl that cries a lot developed an anti-dote for his poison. And he lost because he suddenly had a change of heart, not because he wasn't skilled enough to win.
    4. Orochimaru shedding off skin and all his jutsu of that sort use a lot of chakra... he will run out of chakra eventually.
    5.Sasori beat the strongest Kazekage yes. He did that without his strongest puppet (the 3rd Kazekage himself). Oro made the 3rd sacrifice himself after defeating the 1st and 2nd hokage and doing major damage to Oro. Remember: Sasori vs Kazekage - sasori did not have his strongest puppet. Oro vs 3rd - Oro had his strongest jutsu available. And yes, the Hokage is stronger than the Kazekage. But Oro himself did not defeat him. It was 1st + 2nd + Oro. That's a strong combination. And seeing how the 1st and 2nd were sealed, Oro would not really have very strong summonings will he ?
    6. Yes Oro lost to sasuke because he was weak. But why wait until that point to change bodies. And if he couldn't do it earlier, why make sasuke so strong ? He could have limited sasuke's training and he could have trained himself in sasuke's body.
    7. Sasori's puppets are underestimated. Because Sasori is so skilled, you need to remember that they act as one. So it's like one huge puppet with a lot of hands/weapons. That's quite a big thing.
     
         

  21. #71
    Revolutionary Sabo Algalon's Avatar
    Status
    Algalon is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    At my desk ;)
    Posts
    7,518
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's awesome how the best
    character in Bakuman is based
    on Eiichiro Oda
     

    Re: Sasori vs Orochimaru

    dude sasori just wouldnt win, sorry if u like him better, but thats just how it is

    if u look the old akatsuki in my opinion oro is the third after itachi and pein and than theres still at least kakuzu b4 sasori

    i think even kisame and deidara would make a good fight against sasori
     
         
    Last edited by Algalon; 02-22-2011 at 05:47 PM.

  22. #72
    Revolutionary Sabo Algalon's Avatar
    Status
    Algalon is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    At my desk ;)
    Posts
    7,518
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's awesome how the best
    character in Bakuman is based
    on Eiichiro Oda
     

    Re: Sasori vs Orochimaru

    Quote Originally Posted by Anub View Post
    1.It's Sasori vs Oro not Sasori vs Oro's army.
    2.Sasori being smart in tactics has nothing to do really with Kabuto betraying him. For all we know Kabuto was working undercover for Oro from the minute he "became" Sasori's spy. Cause as far as I know Kabuto was born in Konoha so Oro would have known him before Sasori would.
    3.That "old lady" knew more about sasori than Oro did. She also knew how to counter him. And that girl that cries a lot developed an anti-dote for his poison. And he lost because he suddenly had a change of heart, not because he wasn't skilled enough to win.
    4. Orochimaru shedding off skin and all his jutsu of that sort use a lot of chakra... he will run out of chakra eventually.
    5.Sasori beat the strongest Kazekage yes. He did that without his strongest puppet (the 3rd Kazekage himself). Oro made the 3rd sacrifice himself after defeating the 1st and 2nd hokage and doing major damage to Oro. Remember: Sasori vs Kazekage - sasori did not have his strongest puppet. Oro vs 3rd - Oro had his strongest jutsu available. And yes, the Hokage is stronger than the Kazekage. But Oro himself did not defeat him. It was 1st + 2nd + Oro. That's a strong combination. And seeing how the 1st and 2nd were sealed, Oro would not really have very strong summonings will he ?
    6. Yes Oro lost to sasuke because he was weak. But why wait until that point to change bodies. And if he couldn't do it earlier, why make sasuke so strong ? He could have limited sasuke's training and he could have trained himself in sasuke's body.
    7. Sasori's puppets are underestimated. Because Sasori is so skilled, you need to remember that they act as one. So it's like one huge puppet with a lot of hands/weapons. That's quite a big thing.
    1. oro has a army of snakes and edo summons regardless of his other helpers
    2. even so than sasori was hoodwinked by oro and kabuto in believing in kabuto, and kabuto was adpoted by a konoha medical specialist, he was found as an orphant on an batllefield
    3. but orochimaru, beeing his akatsuki partner still knew a lot about sasori, and i think he was smart enough not to be defeated by somethink like a poison, he was a genious, i mean he did genetic engineering ...
    4.yes but he has an enormous supply of chakra
    5. yes but hiruzen only stood a chance against them because he had one of the most powerful techniques in existance, death god>iron sand
    6. true
    7. sasoris puppets are impresive ill give u that, but sorry they just arent enough to bring down orochimaru
     
         

  23. #73
    Legend Anub's Avatar
    Status
    Anub is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,569
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasori vs Orochimaru

    Quote Originally Posted by Minato The Fourth Hokage View Post
    dude sasori just wouldnt win, sorry if u like him better, but thats just how it is

    if u look the old akatsuki in my opinion oro is the third after itachi and pein and than theres still at least kakuzu b4 sasori

    i think even kisame and deidara would make a good fight against sasori
    So now Oro is 3rd in the former akatsuki?

    Pain > Oro
    Itachi > Oro
    Kisame > Oro
    Kakuzu > Oro
    Deidara < Oro
    Sasori < Oro (arguable, I would agree)
    Hidan < Oro
    Konan > Oro (arguable)
    Zetsu < Oro

    So Oro would be 6th
     
         

  24. #74
    Revolutionary Sabo Algalon's Avatar
    Status
    Algalon is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    At my desk ;)
    Posts
    7,518
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's awesome how the best
    character in Bakuman is based
    on Eiichiro Oda
     

    Re: Sasori vs Orochimaru

    so u finally agree
    oro>sasori


    and you are underestimating orochimarus power
     
         

  25. #75
    In detention blazekev90's Avatar
    Status
    blazekev90 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    10,195
    Post Thanks / Like
    Taijutsu Specialist
     

    Re: Sasori vs Orochimaru

    I would put oro in fouth place behind; pein, itachi and Kisame (not including tobi). But this was an interesting argument eveyone put up and im glad its over lol. Oro victor!!!!!
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •