Status
    Jul 2009
    This user has no status.

Naruto is never getting...

I've been reading a lot of threads stating things like Naruto is getting rinnegan or Naruto is getting a bloodline expansion or whatever and I decided to make a thread on why it's just not going to happen.

Naruto is all about guts and scrapping his way through the difficult situations and jutsu's. The ongoing thead throughout the manga that a shinobi is not simply the jutsu he uses and can use, but it's about never giving up. Naruto was designed to be the epitome of guts and persistence...what a true shinobi is all about.

Jiraiya's mentions about what makes a shinobi:
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/166/17
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/166/18
    The 3rd's mention about what makes a shinobi:
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/137/13

Unlike his Team 7 teammate Sasuke who can learn most techniques simply by seeing them or lately by the development of his mangekyou sharingan, Naruto is forced to train extremely hard for every technique he gains (http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/520/4). Naruto can hardly use any wind style techniques but he's somehow magically supposed to get the rinnegan which can perfectly control all basic elements or a bloodline expansion to create a new element out of three others is simply irrational.

Therefore giving Naruto the rinnegan, a bloodline expansion, or whatever the newest technique around is simply absurd. To suddenly substantially alter who the main character is at this point is something even a small child would be smart enough to avoid doing.

Last edited by BigTDogg220; 02-21-2011 at 10:28 PM.

Status
    Oct 2010
    This user has no status.

Re: Naruto is never getting...

word.

Status
    Jan 2011
    This user has no status.

Finally someone who thinks otherwise.

Status
    Nov 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by BigTDogg220 View Post
    I've been reading a lot of threads stating things like Naruto is getting rinnegan or Naruto is getting a bloodline expansion or whatever and I decided to make a thread on why it's just not going to happen.

Naruto is all about guts and scrapping his way through the difficult situations and jutsu's. The ongoing thead throughout the manga that a shinobi is not simply the jutsu he uses and can use, but it's about never giving up. Naruto was designed to be the epitome of guts and persistence...what a true shinobi is all about.

Jiraiya's mentions about what makes a shinobi:
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/166/17
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/166/18
    The 3rd's mention about what makes a shinobi:
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/137/13

Unlike his Team 7 teammate Sasuke who can learn most techniques simply by seeing them or lately by the development of his mangekyou sharingan, Naruto is forced to train extremely hard for every technique he gains (http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/520/4). Naruto can hardly use any wind style techniques but he's somehow magically supposed to get the rinnegan which can perfectly control all basic elements or a bloodline expansion to create a new element out of three others is simply irrational.

Therefore giving Naruto the rinnegan, a bloodline expansion, or whatever the newest technique around is simply absurd. To suddenly substantially alter who the main character is at this point is something even a small child would be smart enough to avoid doing.
    i totally agree with you, thank you

Status
    Jan 2011
    Sara is the best :D

nice

Status
    Jan 2011
    Sweet Mother, Sweet Mother,
    send your child unto me. For
    the sins of the Unworthy must
    be baptized in Blood and Fear

but you need to understand the only reason thats all happening is from fan hype.. what are people supposed to do once they find out, number one, nagato is uzumaki blood. number two, that naruto is both uzumaki AND senji. i mean thats a HUGE twist. so of course people are going to start all this hype about these things. its like spreading rumors. things are going to get changed around, eventually everyone with out their own opinion will start saying junk like that. but yea i agree with you. it is pretty awesome that hes part senji. but hes not getting any rinnegan. i think the main point of twist to that is that now naruto is senji, and sasuke is uchiha, the two biggest rivals in the ninja world, are going to have to face off in a final battle. its also going to be the kyubi vs. the sharingan.

Status
    Nov 2010
    This user has no status.

the most funny one was when someone said that naruto will get bloodline expension, that one is most funny, cause naruto has only 1 element mastered and he even does know only 2 wind techniques(wind style rasengan and rasen-shuriken). and someone even seriously meant that he will master 2 more elements and than COMBINE ALL 3 OF THEM TOGETHER that one is most impossible.

Shh I'm sleeping. >_> Alphonse Elric's Avatar
    Status
    Feb 2011
    Shh, I'm drunk. <3 thankee

Quote Originally Posted by hollwichi View Post
    but you need to understand the only reason thats all happening is from fan hype.. what are people supposed to do once they find out, number one, nagato is uzumaki blood. number two, that naruto is both uzumaki AND senji. i mean thats a HUGE twist. so of course people are going to start all this hype about these things. its like spreading rumors. things are going to get changed around, eventually everyone with out their own opinion will start saying junk like that. but yea i agree with you. it is pretty awesome that hes part senji. but hes not getting any rinnegan. i think the main point of twist to that is that now naruto is senji, and sasuke is uchiha, the two biggest rivals in the ninja world, are going to have to face off in a final battle. its also going to be the kyubi vs. the sharingan.
    Show me where it shows he is part senji. :\ Last time I checked hes just uzamaki nothing else but theories.

Status
    Nov 2010
    This user has no status.

well uzumakis were relatives to senjus so actually he is part senju.

Shh I'm sleeping. >_> Alphonse Elric's Avatar
    Status
    Feb 2011
    Shh, I'm drunk. <3 thankee

Forgot about that in the manga. Chapter 500 was so long ago. :\

Status
    Apr 2009
    This user has no status.

well put. If somehow any of those things magically happen. I would be more disappointed than hearing the manga is delayed for a month...

Status
    Sep 2010
    This user has no status.

i disagree bc anythin is possible

Status
    May 2009
    This user has no status.

the story may change later on.. you never know.. there will prob be power ups that make the rinnengan look like the byakugan now.. and so on.

Status
    Jul 2009
    This user has no status.

i definitely agree w/ wat u said but, i do think that there r possibilities of other things happening... it is extremely far fetched dat naruto could possibly learn 3 different elements n den b able to combine them jus seems rediculous. my only problem is jus like one of the earlier post stated, think bak to wen the byakugan was da hottest n strongest doujutsu out there, den da sharingan took over, now its da rinnegan, i wonder wat'll b next??? but i honestly think that kishi should've allowed naruto to train w/ his shadow clones more since he supposedly mastered em'. dat alone had so much potential.

Status
    Mar 2010
    Thinking

Many said before Naruto would not become a Sage, yet He did, Many said Naruto would never Master The Fox, yet He has. So do not count out Naruto finding Hidden powers and abilities that may be hidden deep inside Him by His usual way, hard work.

Banned
    Status
    Nov 2010
    Half Lycan Primape Giant....
    Half Canine Monsterous Demon

Quote Originally Posted by hollwichi View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Migualon12 View Post
    well uzumakis were relatives to senjus so actually he is part senju.
    Naruto isnt Senju... he's part Uzamki and Namikaze (Kushina and Minato) Senju are distant relatives to the Uzamakis.. just like Senjus are distant relatives to the Uchihas... saying Naruto is part Senju is like saying Sasuke is part Senju....

Quote Originally Posted by PositiveEmotions View Post
    i disagree bc anythin is possible
    you are right.. but theres alot of things that are highly unprobable.. like Naruto getting BE or Rinnegan...

anything is possible but not everything is probable

Status
    Jul 2009
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Honord Sage View Post
    Many said before Naruto would not become a Sage, yet He did, Many said Naruto would never Master The Fox, yet He has. So do not count out Naruto finding Hidden powers and abilities that may be hidden deep inside Him by His usual way, hard work.
    Really who said that he wouldn't become a Sage? It was obvious it was just a matter of time before he became a Sage. Obtaining the rinnegan has nothing to do with hard work though it's simply a gift. If it seems as though I'm saying Naruto won't gain new abilities, then I apologize because it's simply a matter of time for him to learn new techniques, I just don't see certain techinques like rinnegan and bloodline expansions happening for Naruto.

Positive emotions - anything can happen, I just hope Kishioto isn't dumber than a small child by completely changing the essence of his main character by giving him the rinnegan or a bloodline expansion.

Status
    Aug 2008
    This user has no status.

its highly unlikely that naruto will get the rinnigan. it just wouldnt make for good storytelling.

Sidenote: 9000th post!

Last edited by Scary Yamato; 02-22-2011 at 09:39 PM.

Status
    Sep 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Scary Yamato View Post
    Sidenote: 9000th post!
    Gratzzzzz:D