Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Seven Shinobi Swordsmen Of The Mist

What the hell is kishi doing !!!:mad: He introduced the 7 swordsmen of the mist in previous mangas and still we have not seen them in action!!! instead we get to see the LAMEST weapons of kin and gin bro's the banana fan!!!!! also the gourd,sword and the purity rope sucks in comparision to the awesome swords of the 7 swordsmen of the mist. In the next manga kishi should focus on kakashi's rampage so that we can get to see them in action. Also kishi made a mistake by giving kakashi , zabuza's sword instead kakashi should have the lighting sword since he has an affinity to lighting or he could have given him samehada which will compliment him well since kakashi has a low chakra capacity and samehada would steal enemy chakra and give it to him.
    What r ur opinions??? Are the swords of 7 swordsmen of the mist cooler than kin and gin bro's weapons?

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Seven Shinobi Swordsmen Of The Mist

Quote Originally Posted by xyzzybou View Post
    What the hell is kishi doing !!!:mad: He introduced the 7 swordsmen of the mist in previous mangas and still we have not seen them in action!!! instead we get to see the LAMEST weapons of kin and gin bro's the banana fan!!!!! also the gourd,sword and the purity rope sucks in comparision to the awesome swords of the 7 swordsmen of the mist. In the next manga kishi should focus on kakashi's rampage so that we can get to see them in action. Also kishi made a mistake by giving kakashi , zabuza's sword instead kakashi should have the lighting sword since he has an affinity to lighting or he could have given him samehada which will compliment him well since kakashi has a low chakra capacity and samehada would steal enemy chakra and give it to him.
    What r ur opinions??? Are the swords of 7 swordsmen of the mist cooler than kin and gin bro's weapons?
    first: kakashi got zabuza's sword because they targeted the user of the hidden mist technique which was giving the enemy a huge advantage. who'd be an idiot enough to target someone else when they just keep killing but no giving a major advantage to the side as a whole. the sword is just a "spoils of combat". that's basic strategy dude!!!
    second: you might call those weapons lame but it embodies some of the characteristics of a true shinobi. silence is something a shinobi must master. to use silence against you is a strong thing.
    third: samehada wasn't with the seven swordsmen. it's with bee... and what makes you think that samehada would want to aid kakashi. he can't wield it unless samehada likes him since we already saw guy try to do that against kisame.

Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i agree w/ some of ur points n i guess i'll jus focus on those... i do think that kishi should go bak to the kakashi rampage, n i do believe dat the mist swordsmen have better weapons den da kin/gin bros... da mist have more variety, n r definitely more deadly... no tricks

Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

gin kin's weapons are way better. every element, and it can suck out your soul? imagine if the Joinst Shinobi Alliance got ahold of those; they could suck out the souls of the reanimated ninja and use that to win the war!

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

the name of the weapons is stupid like banana fan!!! seriously! also regarding the soul sealing weapons that seal only if the person says the most used word in his lifetime is just lame. itachi had a better sword when he activated sussano which he used to extract and seal orochimaru from sasuke

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by xyzzybou View Post
    the name of the weapons is stupid like banana fan!!! seriously! also regarding the soul sealing weapons that seal only if the person says the most used word in his lifetime is just lame. itachi had a better sword when he activated sussano which he used to extract and seal orochimaru from sasuke
    you'd be surprised at how strong words can be used against other people. most wars are started because of words and not actions. remember that.
    also, if you hate it so much, no one is forcing you to read this manga. its not that easy to make a storyline and if you believe you could do better than kishi than please, go write your own manga.
    and the reason kakashi's rampage isn't being shown yet is that kishi is showing us multiple events all happening alongside one another. it's quite hard to do that without people being whiny about what they want to see.

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Oh jesus heres another one......

Banned
    Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Half Lycan Primape Giant....
    Half Canine Monsterous Demon

i love how DarkPhoenix is pwning this kid so smoothly with logic lol

@BloodTrain ZRO my thoughts exactly

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I would rather see Kakashi fight the 7 swordsmen because it just sounds like a more interesting fight than the Kin-gin brothers... They might be strong.. But I would rather watch ANY other fight.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

yea i thought the kin-gin brothers fight was epic

Banned
    Status
    Dec 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Perkele311 View Post
    I would rather see Kakashi fight the 7 swordsmen because it just sounds like a more interesting fight than the Kin-gin brothers... They might be strong.. But I would rather watch ANY other fight.
    yo man dont worry when the episode comes out theere prolly gonna show kakashi's rampage in great detail havent you notice every fight in the manga is different when it comes to the episode just be patient. you'll see it