View Poll Results: Cud u use rinnegan instead of sharingan while performin izanagi nd da eye nt go blind

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

5 45.45%
  • No

6 54.55%
    Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Does the rinnegan help izanagi?

It's known that the SO6P used izanagi as a jutsu to create, as explained here:

http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/510/11

2 people have been shown using izanagi so far, Danzo and Tobi/madara. When they did, their sharingan eye/s turned blind after usage. However, the sage never had a sharingan(correct me if he did, though i don't think i'm wrong), his occular jutsu was just the rinnegan.

So does the rinnegan have a part to play while performing izanagi? I also theorize that it does'nt go blind from usage if it does as this has never been shown.

I know that nagato never used izanagi, but maybe he did'nt know how to tap into the rinnegan's full potential, just like danzo did'nt know how to fully use izanagi:

http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/510/12

It would be pretty deadly if tobi/madara could now use izanagi without going blind if this is true.

Status
    Feb 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    The thing about smart
    MOTHERFUC**RS IS .. They sound
    like Crazy MotherFUC**RSto
    DUMB MOTHERFUC**RS

Re: Does the rinnegan help izanagi?

i'm not sure but i think that the izanagi was a jutsu developed by the uchiha's(correct me if i'am mistaking)

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Madara could use izanagi multi times i think
    1)if you look he uses izanagi and damages his sharingan then uses Outer Path to heal it
    2)if you look other way he can be just like danzo and implant multi sharingans and be like danzo
    this is just theory couse this is kishi anything is possible

Academy Student
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Yeah i think it would

Academy Student
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

sorry i meant to say yes it uses outer path to revive the sharingan

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Download View Post
    i'm not sure but i think that the izanagi was a jutsu developed by the uchiha's(correct me if i'am mistaking)
    If you read my link it says that izanagi was developed by the SO6P
    Quote Originally Posted by Hakku View Post
    Madara could use izanagi multi times i think
    1)if you look he uses izanagi and damages his sharingan then uses Outer Path to heal it
    2)if you look other way he can be just like danzo and implant multi sharingans and be like danzo
    this is just theory couse this is kishi anything is possible
    Possibly
    Quote Originally Posted by EliteKuni View Post
    sorry i meant to say yes it uses outer path to revive the sharingan
    Ok

Status
    Dec 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

nah madra cannot creat things like the sage but yes his eye will not go blind from izanagi

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    chillin

I discussed this topic some chapters back and yes, I believe a Rinnegan fueled Izangi would not go blind but would also be limited in its duration as we saw in the case of Madara using it. Keep in mind, that Nagato did not have Uchiha DNA, so there was no way he could use Izangi, but since Madara does have multiple paths now, I think its highly probable he can use Izangi without loosing his eye.

When it comes to the specifics, Madara said Danzou had an incomplete version of Izangi. To me, that means he had minimal control and did not know how long the Jutsu would last. I believe that in Madara's opinion, a 'complete' sharingan form of Izangi involved having a decent level of control and knowledge of how long it would actually last. However with a Rinnegan, I believe that Madara has knowledge of its duration and decent control of it, but I believe that the eye will not be lost as a result. I think the only way for Izangi to have all this and no time limit is for the eye using it to be the complete, perfect form of Rinnegan that the S06P used back in the day. Seem logical?

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Floydical View Post
    I discussed this topic some chapters back and yes, I believe a Rinnegan fueled Izangi would not go blind but would also be limited in its duration as we saw in the case of Madara using it. Keep in mind, that Nagato did not have Uchiha DNA, so there was no way he could use Izangi, but since Madara does have multiple paths now, I think its highly probable he can use Izangi without loosing his eye.

When it comes to the specifics, Madara said Danzou had an incomplete version of Izangi. To me, that means he had minimal control and did not know how long the Jutsu would last. I believe that in Madara's opinion, a 'complete' sharingan form of Izangi involved having a decent level of control and knowledge of how long it would actually last. However with a Rinnegan, I believe that Madara has knowledge of its duration and decent control of it, but I believe that the eye will not be lost as a result. I think the only way for Izangi to have all this and no time limit is for the eye using it to be the complete, perfect form of Rinnegan that the S06P used back in the day. Seem logical?
    Very. However, you don't say anything about whether or not its possible that the rinnegan's izanagi has some new type of powers, not just a different time limit. Btw, i did'nt know you made this thread, sry but this was something i wanted to know

Oh, yeah, he does'nt have uchiha dna! Sorry dunno how i missed that abt nagato. Also, the izanagi we've seen has only been to alter reality, it has'nt created anything(like the tailed beasts the sage made from the 10 tails chakra). So, to sum up, here's what i think:
    1. Rinnegan can be used as an eye to perform izanagi(provided u have uchiha+senju dna/powers)
    2. Using it gives an extended time limit.
    3. The rinnegan allows you to create illusion into reality(creating things), not just reality into illusion(what danzo and madara did)