Page 3 of 4 « First 1234 Last»
Results 41 to 60 of 65
  1. #41
    Senior Member PositiveEmotions's Avatar
    Status
    PositiveEmotions is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    14,782
    Location
    Riverside
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Jaraiya is a deadbeat

    wow lol
     
         

  2. #42
    Banned
    Status
    Allan Hoshigaki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    2,099
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Jaraiya is a deadbeat

    ^ maybe he just wanted to seem cool to him and he was gonna train him regardless. he was just putting up a front
     
         

  3. #43
    Senior Member PositiveEmotions's Avatar
    Status
    PositiveEmotions is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    14,782
    Location
    Riverside
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Jaraiya is a deadbeat

    Quote Originally Posted by Allan Hoshigaki View Post
    ^ maybe he just wanted to seem cool to him and he was gonna train him regardless. he was just putting up a front
    idk but this thread is not interesting
     
         

  4. #44
    McKnockout's Avatar
    Status
    McKnockout is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    9,102
    Location
    League of Awesome.
    ceeeeeebs
     



    Re: Jaraiya is a deadbeat

    Quote Originally Posted by Scary Yamato View Post
    So I was reading random manga chapters and ran across something I had forgotten about...

    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/382/11

    Where the hell was Jaraiya while Naruto was growing up? He was Naruto's godfather and he just dissapeared... What a bum
    haha ikr! That's always been bothering me.
     
         

  5. #45
    Izumō's Avatar
    Status
    Izumō is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    19,146
    Location
    Crazy Fool that Gang Bang, EST 19XX and Stay Lace Up
    #BlackFlag #MachineGunKelly
    #Dub-O #Slim #LaceUp #EST19XX
     



    Re: Jaraiya is a deadbeat

    I don't have the answer to whom raised Naruto but remember he had all the Minato's money(fundings), which was alot.

    Also Cali and SY, I hate you guys making the others look like they just started reading the manga lol jk .
     
         
    Last edited by Izumō; 02-23-2011 at 11:39 PM.

  6. #46
    Senior Member
    Status
    NewKageism is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    4,049
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Jaraiya is a deadbeat

    J-man was a bum.
    But he was a bum we loved.

    He ditched Naruto to go traveling.
    (bums travel alot during the day and go to shelters or hide outs at night)

    He drank alot
    (Bums drink alot)

    Hang out with others who have problems
    (Tsudade a gambler with issues of blood herself)

    He was depressed
    (which lot of bums are)

    He got adopted kids(many kids he took under his wing where are they now expect Naruto)
    (He couldn't take care of so he left again)

    He hangs at bath houses
    (bums like crowded areas)

    We never seen him sleep one place or have a house
    (Naruto even had a house when he was a kid)

    He dress like a hippie
    (Lots of bums are x hippies with sandals)

    Doesn't like to take responsiablity
    (No kage for this man the open road)

    Tried different regioins
    (sage mode anyone? praying with frogs)

    He was funny
    (Most bums are funny)


    LOl he was a bum! R.I.P
     
         

  7. #47
    The Pervy Sage's Avatar
    Status
    The Pervy Sage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    33,587
    Location
    Im not that guy following you
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Jaraiya is a deadbeat

    Quote Originally Posted by Chillertastic View Post
    J-man was a bum.
    But he was a bum we loved.

    He ditched Naruto to go traveling.
    (bums travel alot during the day and go to shelters or hide outs at night)

    He drank alot
    (Bums drink alot)

    Hang out with others who have problems
    (Tsudade a gambler with issues of blood herself)

    He was depressed
    (which lot of bums are)

    He got adopted kids(many kids he took under his wing where are they now expect Naruto)
    (He couldn't take care of so he left again)

    He hangs at bath houses
    (bums like crowded areas)

    We never seen him sleep one place or have a house
    (Naruto even had a house when he was a kid)

    He dress like a hippie
    (Lots of bums are x hippies with sandals)

    Doesn't like to take responsiablity
    (No kage for this man the open road)

    Tried different regioins
    (sage mode anyone? praying with frogs)

    He was funny(Most bums are funny)


    LOl he was a bum! R.I.P
    Dont agree with all the bolded crap, so will go through them in order:

    1. He travelled to gather info for the village to protect those he cares about...

    2. tsunade drinks alot, shes hokage, and i dont think bums become hokage...

    3. Everyone has problems, naruto is a bum? Sasuke is bum? (all these have hung out together and had problems)

    4. He wasnt depressed he was almost always smiling

    5. Bath houses = perving = his thing = fun... lol like konahamaru's sensei was a perve

    6. how can you judge how anyone dresses in an anime?

    7. He died against pein instead of escaping to find out pein secret and help the village... and went through all that crap... that seems like taking responsibility


    Dont care if it was a joke, jiraiya is my fave <_<
     
         

  8. #48
    Senior Member
    Status
    NewKageism is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    4,049
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Jaraiya is a deadbeat

    Quote Originally Posted by The Dark king View Post
    Dont agree with all the bolded crap, so will go through them in order:

    1. He travelled to gather info for the village to protect those he cares about...

    2. tsunade drinks alot, shes hokage, and i dont think bums become hokage...

    3. Everyone has problems, naruto is a bum? Sasuke is bum? (all these have hung out together and had problems)

    4. He wasnt depressed he was almost always smiling

    5. Bath houses = perving = his thing = fun... lol like konahamaru's sensei was a perve

    6. how can you judge how anyone dresses in an anime?

    7. He died against pein instead of escaping to find out pein secret and help the village... and went through all that crap... that seems like taking responsibility


    Dont care if it was a joke, jiraiya is my fave <_<
    well your rite but he still have bum qualties and I lol'd after thinking about it. He is a good bum though.

    J Bum :P
     
         

  9. #49
    The Pervy Sage's Avatar
    Status
    The Pervy Sage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    33,587
    Location
    Im not that guy following you
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Jaraiya is a deadbeat

    Quote Originally Posted by Chillertastic View Post
    well your rite but he still have bum qualties and I lol'd after thinking about it. He is a good bum though.

    J Bum :P
    Your logic makes the entire narutoverse bums, r-tard
     
         

  10. #50
    Senior Member
    Status
    NewKageism is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    4,049
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Jaraiya is a deadbeat

    Quote Originally Posted by The Dark king View Post
    Your logic makes the entire narutoverse bums, r-tard
    Why is that give an example. Even though I am saying he acts like a bum I am no way saying he fights or shows morals as a real bum.

    But explain. I really don't see people who has the same traits as Jaraiya
     
         

  11. #51
    The Pervy Sage's Avatar
    Status
    The Pervy Sage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    33,587
    Location
    Im not that guy following you
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Jaraiya is a deadbeat

    Quote Originally Posted by Chillertastic View Post
    Why is that give an example. Even though I am saying he acts like a bum I am no way saying he fights or shows morals as a real bum.

    But explain. I really don't see people who has the same traits as Jaraiya
    Everyone in the narutoverse has problems, they all hang around with each other, therefore, by your logic, there all bums... no?

     
         

  12. #52
    Senior Member PositiveEmotions's Avatar
    Status
    PositiveEmotions is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    14,782
    Location
    Riverside
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Jaraiya is a deadbeat

    Quote Originally Posted by The Dark king View Post
    Everyone in the narutoverse has problems, they all hang around with each other, therefore, by your logic, there all bums... no?

    ur a bum lol jk
     
         

  13. #53
    Senior Member
    Status
    NewKageism is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    4,049
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Jaraiya is a deadbeat

    Quote Originally Posted by The Dark king View Post
    Everyone in the narutoverse has problems, they all hang around with each other, therefore, by your logic, there all bums... no?

    Nope just Jaraiya shows the most bum qualities. If you met a bum in real life or if you lived in the city you would say thats guy reminds me of Jaraiya. The others have problems. Also bums are really kind of bias. Do you call kids bums? Nope because most the time kids can't achieve what adults have or can get either by age laws to education. (Not always) Bum is more of a term people see in their mind to a middle age or adult who doesn't get on with society to much. (Not all but some)

    Jaraiya has and had potential but he choosed to follow a prophecies roaming the earth even though they ask him to be kage. Most bums have prophecies of the world ending and other such things.

    Just saying you got to know or see a bum to get where I am coming from. LOl

    Also most of everyone else had a place to sleep naruto got his own room, Oro got a cave, etc... We consdier them with issues. I wouldn't call Oro a bum I would call him a pedo.
     
         

  14. #54
    Professor Sarutobi's Avatar
    Status
    Professor Sarutobi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    10,166
    Location
    I am looking at the stars. They are so far away, all we ever see of stars is their old photographs.
    Red flesh cloud's choking out
    the morning sky, they said
    it'd never come, we knew it
    was a lie. All forms of life
    die now, the humans all
    succumb. Time to kiss your ass
    goodbye. the end has just
    begun.
     

    Re: Jaraiya is a deadbeat

    Quote Originally Posted by Chillertastic View Post
    Nope just Jaraiya shows the most bum qualities. If you met a bum in real life or if you lived in the city you would say thats guy reminds me of Jaraiya. The others have problems. Also bums are really kind of bias. Do you call kids bums? Nope because most the time kids can't achieve what adults have or can get either by age laws to education. (Not always) Bum is more of a term people see in their mind to a middle age or adult who doesn't get on with society to much. (Not all but some)

    Jaraiya has and had potential but he choosed to follow a prophecies roaming the earth even though they ask him to be kage. Most bums have prophecies of the world ending and other such things.

    Just saying you got to know or see a bum to get where I am coming from. LOl

    Also most of everyone else had a place to sleep naruto got his own room, Oro got a cave, etc... We consdier them with issues. I wouldn't call Oro a bum I would call him a pedo.

    lol agreed oro was such a pedo, picked up young children to "train" them, bit sasuke on the neck first time they met, sasuke woke up feeling "different", taught sasuke how to play with "snakes" always licking his lips, never wants to grow old, marked his followers and him and kabuto were always playing doctor lmao.
     
         

  15. #55
    Senior Member
    Status
    NewKageism is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    4,049
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Jaraiya is a deadbeat

    Quote Originally Posted by Professor Sarutobi View Post
    lol agreed oro was such a pedo, picked up young children to "train" them, bit sasuke on the neck first time they met, sasuke woke up feeling "different", taught sasuke how to play with "snakes" always licking his lips, never wants to grow old, marked his followers and him and kabuto were always playing doctor lmao.
    and we thought Pedos were the misfits of society. He was a pretty hardcore fighting pedo.
     
         

  16. #56
    Member nagato2's Avatar
    Status
    nagato2 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    935
    Location
    michigan
    Out of the night that covers
    me, Black as the Pit from pole
    to pole, I thank whatever gods
    may be For my unconquerable
    soul.
     

    Re: Jaraiya is a deadbeat

    probably was just to busy
     
         

  17. #57
    Scary Yamato's Avatar
    Status
    Scary Yamato is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    13,587
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Jaraiya is a deadbeat

    Quote Originally Posted by Professor Sarutobi View Post
    lol agreed oro was such a pedo, picked up young children to "train" them, bit sasuke on the neck first time they met, sasuke woke up feeling "different", taught sasuke how to play with "snakes" always licking his lips, never wants to grow old, marked his followers and him and kabuto were always playing doctor lmao.
    not to mention he looks like michael jackson.
     
         

  18. #58
    Scary Yamato's Avatar
    Status
    Scary Yamato is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    13,587
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Jaraiya is a deadbeat

    Quote Originally Posted by hollwichi View Post
    no because you say he is a deadbeat tho it is proven that he was actually supposed to leave naruto alone in the village with the third and kakashi.
    Just because it happened that way doesn't mean it couldn't have happened differently. In MY opinion, Jiraiya did not fulfil his oblogation to Minato, by being Naruto's Godfather UNTIL he started training Naruto. From that point on I will say he was a great Godfather. This is just my opinion and many people have different beleifs as to the obligations of the role of Godfather.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jinbei View Post
    I will have to go against you this time,sensei.
    If jiraiya would have been there, its more than likely naruto wouldn't have become the child of the prophecy or the saviour of the world and all that stuff.What makes naruto so special is his will to never give up,which was created by the fact that he was left alone in the world and nobody wanted him at all,or so he thought.

    Now think about this, if naruto would have felt love and known from jiraiya some important stuff that was just shown recently, for example the fact that he was the fourth's son, its possible naruto would have gone the "I am the fourth's son so i am uber awesome and nobody can defeat me cause i am his son ". Now, if he became like that, he would have given up against haku and die. Let alone the chunin exams.

    What makes naruto also a very "special" character is that since he was once alone, he now understands how people that are lonely feel and thus can help them and say the correct words, for example with inari at the start of the naruto series. If he had known that he was the fourth's, there is no way he would have kept quite and prolly the whole village would have known about it. If everyone became aware of that fact, everyone would have wanted to be his "friend", just like with sasuke and he would have reacted just like sasuke did,he would have acted arrogantly and ignored them. So he wouldn't have any friends, which was shown to be one of the things about naruto that make him a hero.

    After saying all this, if naruto hadn't grown the way he grew, there would be no plot for the story line. That naruto grew up alone was a smart move from kishi.
    You just blew my mind. Well played sir. I concede to you.
     
         

  19. #59
    Jinbei's Avatar
    Status
    Jinbei is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    8,217
    Location
    Follow the moaning coming from your mother's room
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Jaraiya is a deadbeat

    Quote Originally Posted by Scary Yamato View Post
    Just because it happened that way doesn't mean it couldn't have happened differently. In MY opinion, Jiraiya did not fulfil his oblogation to Minato, by being Naruto's Godfather UNTIL he started training Naruto. From that point on I will say he was a great Godfather. This is just my opinion and many people have different beleifs as to the obligations of the role of Godfather.



    You just blew my mind. Well played sir. I concede to you.
    Lmao!
    I learnt from the best
     
         

  20. #60
    The Pervy Sage's Avatar
    Status
    The Pervy Sage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    33,587
    Location
    Im not that guy following you
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Jaraiya is a deadbeat

    Quote Originally Posted by Jinbei View Post
    Lmao!
    I learnt from the best
    You did well kid

    Jiraiya is the man
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •