View Poll Results: Rate this weeks chapter!

Voters
175. You may not vote on this poll

3 1.71%

5 2.86%

22 12.57%

59 33.71%

86 49.14%
Page 1 of 9 12345 ... Last»

Hybrid View

Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Apple only.

Naruto Manga Chapter 529 Discussion and 530 Predictions

Naruto Manga Chapter 529 Discussion and 530 Predictions

Discuss Naruto Chapter 529 here and predict the next chapter, Naruto Chapter 530.

BEGIN READING HERE @ NARUTOBASE

Please remember to rate this week's chapter!
    1 is worst, 5 is best.

Layout © by Casualmisfit

Senior Comedian Member -The Agent-'s Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 529 Discussion and 530 Predictions

Glad the Kin Gin Brothers are sealed. They were hyped and overrated. I do want to know more about them being distantly related to the Sage of Six Paths. Cant wait for Shika Ino Cho vs Asuma next week.

It was good seeing Naruto even if it was just for a page. Can't wait until the TBB Rasengan is finished.

Senior Member Sennin Jinchuuriki's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by -The Agent- View Post
    Glad the Kin Gin Brothers are sealed. They were hyped and overrated. I do want to know more about them being distantly related to the Sage of Six Paths. Cant wait for Shika Ino Cho vs Asuma next week.

It was good seeing Naruto even if it was just for a page. Can't wait until the TBB Rasengan is finished.
    Totally right dude the Kin Gin brothers were extremely hyped. I think we will also see the the Kages in action and their meaningless extraordinary powers. I said meaningless because we never knew most of them but now outta nowhere they seem more stronger than Madara and the perfect example is these Kin Gin brothers. I was so excited to see Naruto in the first page but Kishi let me down. Yet another disappointing chapter.

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

lol omg this was so meh wasted so many pages on just sealing a trashy nine tails wanna be but it was nice seeing naruto like "the agent' said

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    My head hurts.

This was a nice build up to the fight with asuma but it could have been a lot better I guess they have to make the battles go quickly since their will be so many. I just hope it doesnt happen with everyone I want to enjoy this, I was a little disapointed that haku and zbuza are both already gone.

Status
    Sep 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Nice chapter especially what shukaku said to the team that "legends from distant past are always exaggerated, but eventually someone outdoes them, that when new legends are born"... lol, its true thats what happening right now in the real world...

Status
    Feb 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

This chapter was written pretty well. I liked the part about the Sage of the Six Paths relation. This information will be used wisely by Kishi, he told that not just for nothing. And in case I'm missing something, don't they have all the treasures now? If that's the case, I hope Naruto will get to wield them. Next week Asuma sensei, that I think would be a little low on the ranking.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by N@Rut0 View Post
    This chapter was written pretty well. I liked the part about the Sage of the Six Paths relation. This information will be used wisely by Kishi, he told that not just for nothing. And in case I'm missing something, don't they have all the treasures now? If that's the case, I hope Naruto will get to wield them. Next week Asuma sensei, that I think would be a little low on the ranking.
    Unfortunately they don't have all the weapons, the rope was still on Kinkaku's arm- manga/Naruto/529/5

The issue of Darui not being pulled in when he said sorry was because the crimson pot did not record sorry as his most common word and when sorry became it the jutsu of the sword was broken.

I also feel that the Asuma fight might be a bit anti-climatic because he could simply be defeated by talk-no-jutsu concerning his child and Kurani being safe and healthy, either that or that news will release him from Kabuto's control and he will start fighting with them.-just my prediction

Status
    Feb 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Vhoopee View Post

I also feel that the Asuma fight might be a bit anti-climatic because he could simply be defeated by talk-no-jutsu concerning his child and Kurani being safe and healthy, either that or that news will release him from Kabuto's control and he will start fighting with them.-just my prediction
    I hope Kishi will make this battle interesting by having Kabuto turn Asuma into a killing machine at the last second therefore forcing Shikamaru to come up with a new way to defeat him and release his soul xD

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    "I'm suprised you know
    such useless things. This is
    the first time since birth
    that I've admired you. By the
    way, will you be eating that
    cake?”

Well...I've got a good hope of seeing more of Naruto even if it vanished quickly ever mind!

The weapons were always way too silly and adding that pot into it wasn't really the most intelligent thing to do! Atleast, the last one could have been one kick-ass weapon. Still, I've got the impression that many Edo-Tensei will end themselves into that pot LOL Well...Bye-Bye to the Kin-Gin bros

There were some great quotes by both Shikaku and Darui!

Shika was back to my great pleasure and good to see that Kishi still remembers that Ino can be useful Next week gonna be awesome with Ino-Shika-Cho v/s Asuma!

Side Notes:

- It was absurd that Darui was not absorbed despite saying "Sorry" twice
    - I wonder why Kishi presented the Bros as relatives of SO6P if they were going to disappear anyways!
    - Also, it seems that Kishi wants to keep Madara as the main villain and for that, he's decreasing Kabuto's power with the weapons he brought out! All these SO6P has a direct effect on Kabuto without affecting Madara's and that's a bit dull!

Last edited by Escorpiius; 02-24-2011 at 06:29 AM.

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by KingScorp View Post
    Well...I've got a good hope of seeing more of Naruto even if it vanished qickly ever mind!

The weapons were always way too silly and adding that pot into it wasn't really the most intelligent thing to do! Atleast, the last one could have been one kick-ass weapon. Still, I've got the impression that many Edo-Tensei will end themselves into that pot LOL Well...Bye-Bye to the Kin-Gin bros

Shika was back to my great pleasure and good to see that Kishi still remembers that Ino can be useful Next week gonna be awesome with Ino-Shika-Cho v/s Asuma!

Side Notes:

- I wonder why Kishi presented the Bros as relatives of SO6P if they were going to disappear anyways!
    - Also, it seems that Kishi wants to keep Madara as the main villain and for that, he's decreasing Kabuto's power with the weapons he brought out! All these SO6P has a direct effect on Kabuto without affecting Madara's and that's a bit dull!
    he didnt really just said it twice i think he said it enough times to bypass the old secret word since the only way to seal a person is to have him/her think of the word ( it think) or say it..so it replaced the word dull and made it into sorry but after that he never said it again( i believe, i might be completely wrong due to the fact that its 2:30 am over here and im TIIIRED)

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    "I'm suprised you know
    such useless things. This is
    the first time since birth
    that I've admired you. By the
    way, will you be eating that
    cake?”

Quote Originally Posted by HybridXia View Post
    he didnt really just said it twice i think he said it enough times to bypass the old secret word since the only way to seal a person is to have him/her think of the word ( it think) or say it..so it replaced the word dull and made it into sorry but after that he never said it again( i believe, i might be completely wrong due to the fact that its 2:30 am over here and im TIIIRED)
    Ya You're wrong but well, never mind cause' it's late as he did say Sorry on the 2nd Page and last Page!

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Ya You're wrong but well, never mind cause' it's late as he did say Sorry on the 2nd Page and last Page!
    dang i tried tho ..but sorry to say something so stupid as that tho =/

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

He said sorry everyone, meaning his entire team, No way Dull would have surpassed that one. Imagine the entire Army, he said sorry to them for letting them down as their General, am not surprised it changed.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

nice 5/5 chap!

...was wrong on the staff as the 5th tool. the pot was just fitting. i remember my granpa having pots as "honey bee" containers. so, killa bee's powers were contained in that powerful pot eh lol...

...was right to pred that shika-ino-chouji triumvirate took part in disposing the gin-kin bros. very nice words from shikaku and sarui...shikaku, inoichi and chouza i guess were team-mates ....
    ...cheers to the new legendary nins!!!!

Status
    Aug 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by jabznaruto View Post
    nice 5/5 chap!

...was wrong on the staff as the 5th tool. the pot was just fitting. i remember my granpa having pots as "honey bee" containers. so, killa bee's powers were contained in that powerful pot eh lol...

...was right to pred that shika-ino-chouji triumvirate took part in disposing the gin-kin bros. very nice words from shikaku and sarui...shikaku, inoichi and chouza i guess were team-mates ....
    ...cheers to the new legendary nins!!!!
    Hey Jabz!

5/5 for me too. Glad to see Darui made it out alive! And how about his influential words about gathering enough copper = worth the same or more as silver/gold.

We also knew that it was the silver/gold brother who defeated the second hokage and will you look at that. They ate part of the 9-tail to become "One" with it. I like the way Kishi is bringing up the past and implementing them into the present story. I guess this was another purpose of the EDO-TENSEI after all. It's so that he could educate us with Naruto world past.

The shika-ino-chouji team really got it done. With Shikamaru there as back up there shouldn't be much problem. The guy is always thinking up for a good strat.

Also, haven't you guys notice something? Shika-Ino-Chouji's and the rest of the team are basically the people behind Gaara. Now that they moved to the beach. What has become of Gaara's team?

Unless they split half/half?

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by stylezish View Post
    Hey Jabz!

5/5 for me too. Glad to see Darui made it out alive! And how about his influential words about gathering enough copper = worth the same or more as silver/gold.

We also knew that it was the silver/gold brother who defeated the second hokage and will you look at that. They ate part of the 9-tail to become "One" with it. I like the way Kishi is bringing up the past and implementing them into the present story. I guess this was another purpose of the EDO-TENSEI after all. It's so that he could educate us with Naruto world past.

The shika-ino-chouji team really got it done. With Shikamaru there as back up there shouldn't be much problem. The guy is always thinking up for a good strat.

Also, haven't you guys notice something? Shika-Ino-Chouji's and the rest of the team are basically the people behind Gaara. Now that they moved to the beach. What has become of Gaara's team?

Shikaku explained that a few chapters ago . . . go check out his maps. That group was supposed to split up. Some tricky Nara clan stuff.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Hey Jabz!

yo stylezish! howdy dude?...wifi's getting jiffy again...bear with my delayed comments....

from the top...
    ...am also glad darui pulled it off. goods guys are hard to take down. "gathering enough copper = worth the same or more as silver/gold." - is a great analogy of bonds and camaraderie. what i mean is -- "leaf's group of ten could be equal to or greater in terms of power and bonding" than the gin-kin bros. i know this is simple for you.
    ...the gin-kin bros did not defeat the nidaime..t'was a group of cloud nins with the gin-kin...for me t'was a stale mate. the gin-kin bros were taken out too.
    ...eating the meat of the kyuubi has similarities of myths involving "persons surviving days or weeks or months inside the stomach of whales". eventually the whale puked them out as well - then they became great fishermen. the gin-kin brothers were just above the mythology a bit for they inherited the chakra of the nine tails. i liked the ideas too -- very adventurous and very manga-istic hehe...
    ...edo tensei for me still leaps boundaries of the unthinkable. although it is very tickling for the imaginative minds....

...shikamaru is the man to beat. he exemplifies genious to the max...and he is amplified by his team mates' bonds of friendship and unity. good strategies are by-products of great minds.

Quote Originally Posted by EroKage View Post
    Shikaku explained that a few chapters ago . . . go check out his maps. That group was supposed to split up. Some tricky Nara clan stuff.
    seconded the motion erokage!....shikaku and his son shikamaru are nins the raikage should envy. and the way shikaku communicated with darui and shika-ino-chouji formation...."badass tech" - hell.. modern techs these days pale in comparison

more thoughts on the chap...

1. what distracted Naruto's concentration?
    a. kinkaku's chakra?
    b. battle skirmishes?
    c. thoughts of yamato et al....?
    d. madara in the vicinity?

...i'd appreciate further thoughts guys...

hasta otra!!!

Status
    Sep 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Hey Jabz!

as for me even the whole army behind general gaara leaved him, there will be no problem cuz tsuchikage is enough to support him... this bloody old men will be the best backup of the general...

Last edited by zapp42823; 02-26-2011 at 03:05 AM.

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Well...I've got a good hope of seeing more of Naruto even if it vanished quickly ever mind!

Side Notes:

perhaps its because one can only be sealed if he uses the word that was his most used at the time only. once it changed, it might have voided the requirements for sealing

Status
    Dec 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

- It was absurd that Darui was not absorbed despite saying "Sorry" twice- I wonder why Kishi presented the Bros as relatives of SO6P if they were going to disappear anyways!- Also, it seems that Kishi wants to keep Madara as the main villain and for that, he's decreasing Kabuto's power with the weapons he brought out! All these SO6P has a direct effect on Kabuto without affecting Madara's and that's a bit dull!
    darui had the gourd, so I would say its safe to assume that the weapons dont work on the people weilding them. Kinkaku had the rope on his arm but his soul never came out, so while darui is holding the gourd it wont seal him...IMO

the brothers were obviously from the uzumaki clan. I know lots of people try to link EVERYONE to the uzumaki clan, but remember that the uzumaki clan scattered all over the ninja world. I think thats what kishi meant when he said they are distant reletives of the sage.

Its possible there are distant relatives of the uzumaki in every villiage.

Status
    Feb 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i think that the uzimaki clan is from the cloud right? i think that naruto is direct decendant of the SO6P. so i believe that naruto's (great uncles maybe?) were also partly jinchuriki...

Status
    Feb 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

How about Samui and Karui..cuz they still sealed in that gourd..are they will gone easily..

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

WHOAHHH!!!! Epic. So the Kinkaku and Ginkaku are apparently distant related to the SO6P hey. This would mean that they carried a trade of the Sage as well. Now this is very interesting cause wen Naruto sealed the Nine tails, what did the Nine tails call him? The Sage of the Six Paths right?

And what is the thing Naruto shares with the Kin-Gin brothers? The marks on their face (the whiskers) which will mean that if they are indeed related to the SO6P... This will be the trade they all share. This also explains the reason for Naruto's reaction in the beginning not only does he share the Chakra but also the blood....

Ooh very exciting times ahead....

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Hiraishin View Post
    WHOAHHH!!!! Epic. So the Kinkaku and Ginkaku are apparently distant related to the SO6P hey. This would mean that they carried a trade of the Sage as well. Now this is very interesting cause wen Naruto sealed the Nine tails, what did the Nine tails call him? The Sage of the Six Paths right?

And what is the thing Naruto shares with the Kin-Gin brothers? The marks on their face (the whiskers) which will mean that if they are indeed related to the SO6P... This will be the trade they all share. This also explains the reason for Naruto's reaction in the beginning not only does he share the Chakra but also the blood....

Ooh very exciting times ahead....
    the nine tails said it was the jutsu of the sage of the six paths.
    not the sage of the six pathis is naruto.
    the reason the kin gin and naruto have whiskers is coz of the kyuubi....

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... Last»