View Poll Results: Rate this weeks chapter!

Voters
175. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1

    3 1.71%
  • 2

    5 2.86%
  • 3

    22 12.57%
  • 4

    59 33.71%
  • 5

    86 49.14%
Page 2 of 11 « First 123456 ... Last»
Results 21 to 40 of 220
  1. #21
    Member Psychotic X's Avatar
    Status
    Psychotic X is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    412
    Location
    America
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 529 Discussion and 530 Predictions

    To start off with "Naruto senses a disturbance" was I the only one who added the force after that? Either way, I totally forgot about him until then ~ oh well.

    Great Ino-Shika-Cho action but next week's manga is going to be amazing ;D
     
         

  2. #22
    Member stylezish's Avatar
    Status
    stylezish is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    50
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 529 Discussion and 530 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by jabznaruto View Post
    nice 5/5 chap!

    ...was wrong on the staff as the 5th tool. the pot was just fitting. i remember my granpa having pots as "honey bee" containers. so, killa bee's powers were contained in that powerful pot eh lol...

    ...was right to pred that shika-ino-chouji triumvirate took part in disposing the gin-kin bros. very nice words from shikaku and sarui...shikaku, inoichi and chouza i guess were team-mates ....
    ...cheers to the new legendary nins!!!!
    Hey Jabz!

    5/5 for me too. Glad to see Darui made it out alive! And how about his influential words about gathering enough copper = worth the same or more as silver/gold.

    We also knew that it was the silver/gold brother who defeated the second hokage and will you look at that. They ate part of the 9-tail to become "One" with it. I like the way Kishi is bringing up the past and implementing them into the present story. I guess this was another purpose of the EDO-TENSEI after all. It's so that he could educate us with Naruto world past.

    The shika-ino-chouji team really got it done. With Shikamaru there as back up there shouldn't be much problem. The guy is always thinking up for a good strat.

    Also, haven't you guys notice something? Shika-Ino-Chouji's and the rest of the team are basically the people behind Gaara. Now that they moved to the beach. What has become of Gaara's team?

    Unless they split half/half?
     
         

  3. #23
    Economical Truth kisamexRocks's Avatar
    Status
    kisamexRocks is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    2,861
    Location
    Edmonton, AB
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 529 Discussion and 530 Predictions

    Glad to see they are defeated, although it was kinda quick IMO, but what ever closer we get to Kakashi's rampage I'm happy with.

    Can't wait. Looks like Asuma will be fighting next week against his former students, should be a fun battle and probably Shikamaru to finally put Asuma's soul to rest.

    Mabui has some crazy technique, It kinda is like the FTG but instead of the user going anywhere it's other physical objects.

    I also know a reason why that one person died after trying to eat the 8 tails tentacle, he didn't cook it lol xD!!
     
         

  4. #24
    Member EroKage's Avatar
    Status
    EroKage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    62
    Location
    In your bedroom
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 529 Discussion and 530 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by stylezish View Post
    Hey Jabz!

    5/5 for me too. Glad to see Darui made it out alive! And how about his influential words about gathering enough copper = worth the same or more as silver/gold.

    We also knew that it was the silver/gold brother who defeated the second hokage and will you look at that. They ate part of the 9-tail to become "One" with it. I like the way Kishi is bringing up the past and implementing them into the present story. I guess this was another purpose of the EDO-TENSEI after all. It's so that he could educate us with Naruto world past.

    The shika-ino-chouji team really got it done. With Shikamaru there as back up there shouldn't be much problem. The guy is always thinking up for a good strat.

    Also, haven't you guys notice something? Shika-Ino-Chouji's and the rest of the team are basically the people behind Gaara. Now that they moved to the beach. What has become of Gaara's team?

    Unless they split half/half?
    Shikaku explained that a few chapters ago . . . go check out his maps. That group was supposed to split up. Some tricky Nara clan stuff.
     
         

  5. #25
    Member stylezish's Avatar
    Status
    stylezish is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    50
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 529 Discussion and 530 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by EroKage View Post
    Shikaku explained that a few chapters ago . . . go check out his maps. That group was supposed to split up. Some tricky Nara clan stuff.
    Haha dude, I love the vid on your sig.

    But yea, from looking at the map, you can see Gaara's team goal is to "retreat" back while Darui's team finish off the top and coming down to sandwich the previous kage.

    Good one EroKage!
     
         

  6. #26
    Senior Comedian Member -The Agent-'s Avatar
    Status
    -The Agent- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    4,508
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 529 Discussion and 530 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by kisamexRocks View Post
    Glad to see they are defeated, although it was kinda quick IMO, but what ever closer we get to Kakashi's rampage I'm happy with.

    Can't wait. Looks like Asuma will be fighting next week against his former students, should be a fun battle and probably Shikamaru to finally put Asuma's soul to rest.

    Mabui has some crazy technique, It kinda is like the FTG but instead of the user going anywhere it's other physical objects.


    I also know a reason why that one person died after trying to eat the 8 tails tentacle, he didn't cook it lol xD!!
    Lmao!!! That whole eating chakra meat story was also pretty lame.
     
         

  7. #27
    Member crysis04's Avatar
    Status
    crysis04 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    648
    Location
    accra /ghana
    with god all things are
    possiable
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 529 Discussion and 530 Predictions

    today manga is great.and the next episode of asuma and shikamaru.
     
         

  8. #28
    Senior Member Sennin Jinchuuriki's Avatar
    Status
    Sennin Jinchuuriki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,402
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 529 Discussion and 530 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by -The Agent- View Post
    Glad the Kin Gin Brothers are sealed. They were hyped and overrated. I do want to know more about them being distantly related to the Sage of Six Paths. Cant wait for Shika Ino Cho vs Asuma next week.

    It was good seeing Naruto even if it was just for a page. Can't wait until the TBB Rasengan is finished.
    Totally right dude the Kin Gin brothers were extremely hyped. I think we will also see the the Kages in action and their meaningless extraordinary powers. I said meaningless because we never knew most of them but now outta nowhere they seem more stronger than Madara and the perfect example is these Kin Gin brothers. I was so excited to see Naruto in the first page but Kishi let me down. Yet another disappointing chapter.
     
         

  9. #29
    The Master Magician scaza's Avatar
    Status
    scaza is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    30
    Location
    Somewhere between fantasy and reality
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 529 Discussion and 530 Predictions

    I wasn't into the Kin Gin Brothers (or whatever), I just want to see the REAL fight!!! Like, when is Naruto gonna come out?! Or how about, Gaara's Army, when they going to get to fight?
     
         

  10. #30
    Member Pakura's Avatar
    Status
    Pakura is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    243
    Location
    Florida
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 529 Discussion and 530 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by scaza View Post
    Or how about, Gaara's Army, when they going to get to fight?
    They just did. Shikamaru is part of Gaara's army. He is Gaara's proxy general. As was explained above, Gaara's army split into two groups. One half went to back up Darui. The other half is suppose to retreat and stall the Kages until Shikamaru's half comes back. Then the entire Fourth Division with help from the First Division(what's left of them) will attack the Kages.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sennin Jinchuuriki View Post
    Totally right dude the Kin Gin brothers were extremely hyped. I think we will also see the the Kages in action and their meaningless extraordinary powers. I said meaningless because we never knew most of them but now outta nowhere they seem more stronger than Madara and the perfect example is these Kin Gin brothers. I was so excited to see Naruto in the first page but Kishi let me down. Yet another disappointing chapter.
    Did you listen to what Darui said about the copper pieces? A bunch of copper pieces is worth the same as a gold piece. Translated it means no matter how strong you are, a group of talented people working together will beat you.

    This is not DBZ. Thank god for that. It almost got that way when Naruto fought Pain and everyone was told they were useless. Kishi probably got crap for that.
     
         
    Last edited by Pakura; 02-24-2011 at 10:05 AM.

  11. #31
    anbu black ops zapp42823's Avatar
    Status
    zapp42823 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    326
    Location
    rain country
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 529 Discussion and 530 Predictions

    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/529/2 what does gen darui means he figured? he figure out maybe how to extract his comrades inside the gourd...:D
     
         

  12. #32
    Academy Student jangkibo's Avatar
    Status
    jangkibo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    24
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 529 Discussion and 530 Predictions

    Cant wait till shika-ino-chou kick asuma ass... Very dramatic
     
         

  13. #33
    Member Pakura's Avatar
    Status
    Pakura is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    243
    Location
    Florida
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 529 Discussion and 530 Predictions

    Interesting to see if Temari went with Shikamaru or still is with Gaara.

    Quote Originally Posted by zapp42823 View Post
    what does gen darui means he figured? he figure out maybe how to extract his comrades inside the gourd...:D
    No. Kinkaku says, "It's too late". Darui is just responding to Kinkaku. He would have been killed if Choza had not intervened.
     
         

  14. #34
    anbu black ops zapp42823's Avatar
    Status
    zapp42823 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    326
    Location
    rain country
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 529 Discussion and 530 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Pakura View Post
    Interesting to see if Temari went with Shikamaru or still is with Gaara.


    No. Kinkaku says, "It's too late". Darui is just responding to Kinkaku. He would have been killed if Choza had not intervened.
    its just like he has something to say but he did'nt continue because of kinkaku's action...

    if it is a respond he must say: i know!
     
         
    Last edited by zapp42823; 02-24-2011 at 10:27 AM.

  15. #35
    The Observer Algalon's Avatar
    Status
    Algalon is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    9,651
    Location
    The Cosmos
    See your world through my
    eyes: A universe so vast as to
    be immeasurable -
    incomprehensible even to your
    greatest minds.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 529 Discussion and 530 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Pakura View Post
    Did you listen to what Darui said about the copper pieces? A bunch of copper pieces is worth the same as a gold piece. Translated it means no matter how strong you are, a group of talented people working together will beat you.
    were not stupid we know what it means

    but thats not true, just look ap pain he went agains the whole of konoha and it was suppost to be the strongest village (though now characters with stupid and redicolous powers are appearing elsewhere, but in my opinion they will never even come close to characters such as jiraiya, ...) AND HE KICKED SOME SERIOUS BUTT
     
         

  16. #36
    le member snake orochimaru's Avatar
    Status
    snake orochimaru is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    1,763
    Location
    here
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 529 Discussion and 530 Predictions

    bye bye kingin bros'...they were lame anyway. related to the SO6P? interesting. it was an ok chapter and I'm sure the next one will be very dramatic and maybe we will witness asuma's soul being released...it's gonna happen sooner or later. almost forgot: naruto did react at the transformation; that pot will be the future mansion for a bunch of revived nins.

    cheers!
     
         

  17. #37
    Senior Member Sennin Jinchuuriki's Avatar
    Status
    Sennin Jinchuuriki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,402
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 529 Discussion and 530 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Pakura View Post
    Did you listen to what Darui said about the copper pieces? A bunch of copper pieces is worth the same as a gold piece. Translated it means no matter how strong you are, a group of talented people working together will beat you.

    This is not DBZ. Thank god for that. It almost got that way when Naruto fought Pain and everyone was told they were useless. Kishi probably got crap for that.
    I know that couple of strong guys are able to beat a strong guy but that isn't the point. The point is these fights are useless, all of a sudden Kishi showed all these strong characters together and now if he starts showing each of their battles then it would take forever. All I am saying is that Kishi should start getting at the more interesting fights. Hopefully we will see Gaara next week. And seriously its been ages we should have seen Sasuke's EMS by now.
     
         
    Last edited by Sennin Jinchuuriki; 02-24-2011 at 11:24 AM.

  18. #38
    Yondaime nrto60's Avatar
    Status
    nrto60 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    709
    Location
    tHe suBliMinaL SubConScioUs
    I am watching you...
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 529 Discussion and 530 Predictions

    Well at least the kin-gin are gone to hell!!!:D GOOD RIDDANCE!!
    Thats why i gave this chapter 5 stars............. and we got to see naruto too, even for one page, but he has sensed the presence of kyuubi's chakra at battle field, that means, he might just find about the war now...........

    And looks like the speculation of many people came true, kin-gin bros defeated 2nd hokage tobirama.........

    To think that the kyuubi had appeared before madara took control of it, is very childish......... i mean, is there a special place where the bijuus live???? or do they live in another dimension and from time to time come to visit this world????????

    I think it was nice seeing ino-shika-cho working together........ but i am still surprised at the kin-gin business.......... it just seems to stretch naruto world reality too long........... and if they are so powerful, then who the heck defeated them in the past???????????????

    And sometimes it just sounds like folks want to complain, no matter what happens.
    Like if the fight went any differently:

    1) Kinkaku gets beaten down by someone stronger
    "OMG LAME TYPICAL COP OUT SOOO PREDICTABLE"

    2) Someone fights harder because a friend was injured, Kinkaku gets defeated by the bonds of the team.
    "WTF TYPICAL SHONEN BULL**** I TOTALLY PREDICTED THAT"

    3) the fight lasts longer
    "LOL ARE THEY STILL ON NAMEK OMG KISHI IS JUST FILLER NO TALENT ALWAYS PREDICTABLE LOL"

    chill out people, i think that the fight was good seeing as brain beats brawn.........
     
         
    Last edited by nrto60; 02-24-2011 at 02:48 PM.

  19. #39
    Academy Student Hiraishin's Avatar
    Status
    Hiraishin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    9
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 529 Discussion and 530 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkPhoenix View Post
    the nine tails said it was the jutsu of the sage of the six paths.
    not the sage of the six pathis is naruto.
    the reason the kin gin and naruto have whiskers is coz of the kyuubi....
    You dumbass :flaw: ------ Now where's Kushina's whiskers? Or the previous kyuubi's hosts' whiskers...
     
         

  20. #40
    Member isaacodo's Avatar
    Status
    isaacodo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    69
    Location
    Nigeria
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 529 Discussion and 530 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by KingScorp View Post
    Ya You're wrong but well, never mind cause' it's late as he did say Sorry on the 2nd Page and last Page!
    He said sorry everyone, meaning his entire team, No way Dull would have surpassed that one. Imagine the entire Army, he said sorry to them for letting them down as their General, am not surprised it changed.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •