View Poll Results: Rate this weeks chapter!

Voters
175. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1

    3 1.71%
  • 2

    5 2.86%
  • 3

    22 12.57%
  • 4

    59 33.71%
  • 5

    86 49.14%
Page 9 of 11 « First ... 567891011 Last»
Results 161 to 180 of 220
  1. #161
    Academy Student padelakas's Avatar
    Status
    padelakas is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    24
    Location
    Athens, Greece
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 529 Discussion and 530 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by nrto60 View Post
    Well i have about 6 more semesters but my elder brother is an electrical engineer and we both watch naruto:D he was a bit annoyed at the prolonging of naruto series, but he still watches it....... And how do you like calculus and probabilty?????????? thomas finney???
    haha i like everything... i love calculus, probabilities but that's only a part of the mathematics chapter :P , we have more difficult thing to deal with. Engineering, generators, motors, circuits, hardware, software :P! But all these are totally out of the forum's topic and i am afraid that some people will be annoyed, so If you want send me a private message!!!
     
         
    Last edited by padelakas; 02-26-2011 at 07:47 PM.

  2. #162
    Member BarBoBot's Avatar
    Status
    BarBoBot is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    792
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 529 Discussion and 530 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by padelakas View Post
    When i said surpass i ment physical powers... it's Well-known that shikamaru is superclever... but that doesn't mean that he can win asuma. Anyway...
    @xXxSasuke Man you are totally correct about Gaara (although i believe that Gaara has calmed down a lot now that he has grew, and he will might hesitate a bit before ****ing his father's ass...):P, but that wasn't my point. I used examples to show that everyone has an important relative among the dead's ...
    @BarBoBot Watch your mouth, through forum everyone becomes tough. I'm not a stupid person and i am supereducated, so i judge everything i read either it's about electrical engineering or about naruto. So now I JUDGE NARUTO AND KISHI and i say it has become STUPID. Just because Kishi is writing it doesn't mean that it's perfect. They have to fix it. If i didn't like it i wouldn't have started it from the start. Anyway i shouldn't have answered to you from the begining, it's just that you spoke to me like that, that get's on my nerves.
    if you think the naruto manga is stupid, then dont read, it. I would think someone as "super educated" as you would would have no need to bother with a stupid manga.

    Kishi doesnt have to fix anything, its HIS manga. duetchebag
     
         

  3. #163
    Academy Student padelakas's Avatar
    Status
    padelakas is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    24
    Location
    Athens, Greece
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 529 Discussion and 530 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by BarBoBot View Post
    if you think the naruto manga is stupid, then dont read, it. I would think someone as "super educated" as you would would have no need to bother with a stupid manga.

    Kishi doesnt have to fix anything, its HIS manga. duetchebag
    OH MY GOD. i know that i shouldn't answer once again, but i can't hold it. DIDN't YOU SEE WHAT I ****ING WROTE??? I SAID IF I DIDN'T LIKE IT, I WOULDN'T READ IT. BUT NOW I THINK IT HAS BECOME STUPID AND I HOPE THAT "THAT WILL CHANGE"... Stop talking about me, because you are getting on my nerves. You don't know me and what you say is total nonsense.
    I am at these forum to chat about Naruto, have fun and why not make some friends that i share same hobbies with them. I am not here so that some stupid guys will judge me or say bad things about me even if they don't know me. So Shut u, Watch Your mouth and don't say another thing unless you think very well of it, because that makes you look totally fool...
     
         

  4. #164
    Wanderer Pervy nin's Avatar
    Status
    Pervy nin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    60
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 529 Discussion and 530 Predictions

    Hello, fellow nin!

    Whew. It looks like this forum is turning into a battle royale of words...Lets silence the violence and increase the peace!!! Now onto a few quick hits...

    1. I have a feeling Kishi will further develop the gold and silver brother's stories.
    a.) They are still part of the "impure world", they just need to be released from the gourd and the pot, respectively.
    b.) There's still more to learn about the So6P, his legacy seems to extend into Naruto, Madara, and as Raikage said, maybe the Kin-Gin bros!
    c.) Kishi is great at developing characters over a long period of time and then implanting them to be major players in the main story line, i.e. Kabuto! We'll see more of those two knuckle-heads, and that makes me happy.

    2. Just a few predictions on what we can expect...
    a.) Kishi now has a good chance to switch from Darui's division. We saw him switch to this story line after kakashi defeated the main enemy, Zabuza. Now the main enemy, kin-gin bros have been defeated, so we may see a switch back to Kakashi and his rampage, or kankuro's division and their confrontation with: chiyo, hanzo, kimimaro, and I believe there was one other...
    b.) I expect we won't see the edo tensai'd kages in full action until these other fights are finished, since gaara's division is supposed to stall until help arrives. Plus, the kages seem to be Kabuto's strongest summons, besides Itachi and Nagato, whom we probably won't see in action for a looong while.
    c.) Curious to see when and where the former jinchuuriki's are used, because each summoned group used against a certain divison has a connection to their leader, or one of the fighters...

    Also, Dauri is B.A. He wasn't cocky after winning the fight, even though he could of very well called himself golden because he was a major reason for why the fight against the Kin-Gin bros was won. Instead he gave credit to his whole divison, what a guy. Cloud nins are cool peeps, that's for sure!

    See ya later, see ya soon fellow naruto loving nin crew!
     
         

  5. #165
    Real life got me x_x Phobos's Avatar
    Status
    Phobos is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    8,678
    Location
    internets
    This status has no user
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 529 Discussion and 530 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by padelakas View Post
    When i said surpass i ment physical powers... it's Well-known that shikamaru is superclever... but that doesn't mean that he can win asuma. Anyway...
    @xXxSasuke Man you are totally correct about Gaara (although i believe that Gaara has calmed down a lot now that he has grew, and he will might hesitate a bit before ****ing his father's ass...):P, but that wasn't my point. I used examples to show that everyone has an important relative among the dead's ...
    @BarBoBot Watch your mouth, through forum everyone becomes tough. I'm not a stupid person and i am supereducated, so i judge everything i read either it's about electrical engineering or about naruto. So now I JUDGE NARUTO AND KISHI and i say it has become STUPID. Just because Kishi is writing it doesn't mean that it's perfect. They have to fix it. If i didn't like it i wouldn't have started it from the start. Anyway i shouldn't have answered to you from the begining, it's just that you spoke to me like that, that get's on my nerves.
    Oh you are supereducated huh?... rly? You should be able to read the manga then.. maybe u have to read it again 522/10 there is reason why few of those summons vanished.
    You call it stupid yet u can't even read what it says - gj
    And for the shika surpassing asuma.. yeah asuma could do much more damage lets say... to a stone or tree but that doesnt mean he would beat shikamaru (or the other way around) its not about how powerfull are your techs its about how well can you use them.
     
         

  6. #166
    Member BarBoBot's Avatar
    Status
    BarBoBot is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    792
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 529 Discussion and 530 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by USAmiCZka View Post
    Oh you are supereducated huh?... rly? You should be able to read the manga then.. maybe u have to read it again 522/10 there is reason why few of those summons vanished.
    You call it stupid yet u can't even read what it says - gj
    And for the shika surpassing asuma.. yeah asuma could do much more damage lets say... to a stone or tree but that doesnt mean he would beat shikamaru (or the other way around) its not about how powerfull are your techs its about how well can you use them.
    i agree.

    pedalass is sooo smart that he knows the naruto manga better than kishi...

    hey pedalass, what manga have you written? Im sure you have a very successful manga since you think you know better than kishi. :flaw:
     
         

  7. #167
    Yondaime nrto60's Avatar
    Status
    nrto60 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    708
    Location
    tHe suBliMinaL SubConScioUs
    I am watching you...
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 529 Discussion and 530 Predictions

    Come one guys, lets forgive and forget... Don't jump to anyone's throat.... Plz calm down... I only came to narutobase bcz of its amiable atmosphere, don't spoil... Just calm down and learn to forgive and forget...
     
         

  8. #168
    Academy Student padelakas's Avatar
    Status
    padelakas is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    24
    Location
    Athens, Greece
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 529 Discussion and 530 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by nrto60 View Post
    Come one guys, lets forgive and forget... Don't jump to anyone's throat.... Plz calm down... I only came to narutobase bcz of its amiable atmosphere, don't spoil... Just calm down and learn to forgive and forget...
    Sorry and thanks. Actually it's my fault, i shouldn't have answered from the beginning. So let's continue about predictions !!
     
         

  9. #169
    Academy Student padelakas's Avatar
    Status
    padelakas is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    24
    Location
    Athens, Greece
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 529 Discussion and 530 Predictions

    and btw just because i don't want to look to the others like an arrogant *******... it's just that i was mad about the comment someone made to mine that's why i said that about education. Definitely i know very few things and i have lots to learn...
     
         

  10. #170
    Rogue Ninja Sandy Muhammad's Avatar
    Status
    Sandy Muhammad is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    57
    Location
    Indonesia
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 529 Discussion and 530 Predictions

    Is it possible that Tsunade is the jounin in charge of Uzumaki Kushina? What do you think?
    Sorry before if this question is out of topic, guys
     
         

  11. #171
    DEatH CaMp FoR cUtiEs lvnaruto's Avatar
    Status
    lvnaruto is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    863
    Location
    @Raxacoricofalapatorius
    Re-adjusting to NB Forums
    again :D
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 529 Discussion and 530 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Sandy Muhammad View Post
    Is it possible that Tsunade is the jounin in charge of Uzumaki Kushina? What do you think?
    Sorry before if this question is out of topic, guys
    we dont know no probably cause maybe thats y she knew naruto is a lot like her anyway back to topic
     
         

  12. #172
    Senior Member Dupa's Avatar
    Status
    Dupa is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    3,352
    Location
    Right Here
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 529 Discussion and 530 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by nrto60 View Post
    Come one guys, lets forgive and forget... Don't jump to anyone's throat.... Plz calm down... I only came to narutobase bcz of its amiable atmosphere, don't spoil... Just calm down and learn to forgive and forget...
    My thoughts exactly. Lets stop criticizing each other and enjoy the manga. Kishi knows what he is doing.
     
         

  13. #173
    -Haku Yuki-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Haku Yuki- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    19,116
    Location
    Konohagakure tavern
    Praise helix!
    ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 529 Discussion and 530 Predictions

    Good chapter looks like the war is getting good but I think there. Is more violenes here then in the war lol jk any way great chapter rated it a 5
     
         

  14. #174
    -Haku Yuki-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Haku Yuki- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    19,116
    Location
    Konohagakure tavern
    Praise helix!
    ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 529 Discussion and 530 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Dupa View Post
    My thoughts exactly. Lets stop criticizing each other and enjoy the manga. Kishi knows what he is doing.
    Agreed
     
         

  15. #175
    死を汚す前に Dracule's Avatar
    Status
    Dracule is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    11,129
    Location
    New World
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 529 Discussion and 530 Predictions

    I'm glad Kin-Gin are finally done. Can't wait to see the Asuma-Shikamaru reunion.
     
         

  16. #176
    LEAF jinyu's Avatar
    Status
    jinyu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    3,104
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 529 Discussion and 530 Predictions

    just normal
     
         

  17. #177
    Rogue Ninja xXxSasuke's Avatar
    Status
    xXxSasuke is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    720
    Location
    Akatsuki's hideout
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 529 Discussion and 530 Predictions

    so is the little war in this forum come to a stand still at last? lol maybe we should arrange a meeting of the kages to come an agreement LMAFO!!!

    well im really curious to see what you guys think on this so plz comment as you see fit! (pervy nin, jabz, alkad, nrto60, and anyone else, sorry if i spelt someones name wrong.)

    on waht circumstances can you guys see sasuke, or naruto finally being thrown out onto the battle field? when i say this im not looking for a answer like "MUCH later on" (or anything like that) im looking for something like for example : nagato and pain are sent to attack 2 of the armies, and they wipe out say kankuro's amry first or someone elses, then they end haveing another military group showing up to stall them and then maybe end up seeing naruto and killa bee show up and beat itachi or nagato but then they just recover and continue fighting. but just as it seems like they can win after they set up a plan, sasuke shows up on the battle field with itachi and nagato up against naruto and killa bee. as the fight continues itachi talks with sasuke after itachi breaks free of kabuto's control...................... idk im not really in the thinking mood yet, ill hopefully continue it later tonight when i get on again but id love to hear everyone elses theory on "when will naruto and sasuke show up on the battle field and under what circumstances", also any comments on my theory will be greatly appreciated! :D
     
         

  18. #178
    Academy Student padelakas's Avatar
    Status
    padelakas is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    24
    Location
    Athens, Greece
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 529 Discussion and 530 Predictions

    haha guys do u know what i have realized, that because more or less everybody knows the battles that are going to take place from now on... no one has any good prediction in these chapters :P!
     
         

  19. #179
    Academy Student padelakas's Avatar
    Status
    padelakas is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    24
    Location
    Athens, Greece
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 529 Discussion and 530 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by xXxSasuke View Post
    so is the little war in this forum come to a stand still at last? lol maybe we should arrange a meeting of the kages to come an agreement LMAFO!!!

    well im really curious to see what you guys think on this so plz comment as you see fit! (pervy nin, jabz, alkad, nrto60, and anyone else, sorry if i spelt someones name wrong.)

    on waht circumstances can you guys see sasuke, or naruto finally being thrown out onto the battle field? when i say this im not looking for a answer like "MUCH later on" (or anything like that) im looking for something like for example : nagato and pain are sent to attack 2 of the armies, and they wipe out say kankuro's amry first or someone elses, then they end haveing another military group showing up to stall them and then maybe end up seeing naruto and killa bee show up and beat itachi or nagato but then they just recover and continue fighting. but just as it seems like they can win after they set up a plan, sasuke shows up on the battle field with itachi and nagato up against naruto and killa bee. as the fight continues itachi talks with sasuke after itachi breaks free of kabuto's control...................... idk im not really in the thinking mood yet, ill hopefully continue it later tonight when i get on again but id love to hear everyone elses theory on "when will naruto and sasuke show up on the battle field and under what circumstances", also any comments on my theory will be greatly appreciated! :D


    My dear friend, i find what you wrote very clever. I don't know of course if it is even possible for someone to break free from Kabuto's control... but it seems fine to me :P. Anyway what i was thinking is that Madara will not send Sasuke yet. Actually i believe that this war is not at all the begining of the final battles... i believe the war will end and then the battles will take place... So i believe that after the big war's end approaches and Kabuto has weakened, then madara will take the thing at his hand. He will have already trained sasuke more and help him with his eyes and then sasuke will be send to konoha. About Naruto i believe that in a time of fear the good guys will be forced to use Naruto and kiler bee and that's how naruto will enter the field (or by hisself) :P Anyway Naruto will come to the field at sometime DURING the war... Of course something like that is very difficult because that way we will see Sasuke again at 2012 :P... but that's what i believe...
     
         

  20. #180
    Naruto's Student dogboy29's Avatar
    Status
    dogboy29 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    22
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 529 Discussion and 530 Predictions

    The marks on the face are not SO6P marks, they are marks made from the 9 tails....remember, they were inside the 9 tails for 2 weeks, and ate food from its stomach, which gave them supernatural power, allowing them to use the the treasures.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •