Status
    Aug 2008
    This user has no status.

The war

Not really a prediction, but more of a path that I would like for the story. It will most likely not happen.

1.We will be seeing ino-shika-cho in a heart-felt discussion with their former sensei, which might end up with him pulling a sasori on them (releasing his soul or whatever).
    2.Then we'll have Kakashi's rampage and him killing off the rest of the swordsmen and their allies. And Gaara + Tsuchikage fending off the ex kage(spamming new jutsu)
    3.All in all things will start to look good for the alliance, until the stronger akatsuki show up (itachi + pain). Now this might drag on for a bit, seeing how Itachi and Pain are fan favorites, it's going to take at least 2 chapters to get rid of them.
    4.By this point, Sasuke might be able to recover and go to the battlefield. Seeing his brother revived by Kabuto he might try to turn against kabuto (seeing how sasuke does everything now to avenge his brother, he should get angry with kabuto).
    5. Then Kabuto releases his last coffin and whatever other secrets he will have (thus the last coffin is revealed) and try to fend off sasuke.
    6. Meanwhile, naruto will join the battlefield as well and start pwning people, along with bee.
    7. Tobi will join sasuke in defeating kabuto and eventually they will.
    8. All of the summonings will stop being controlled by Kabuto and they should be defeated/dispersed after this.
    9. Sasuke now concentrates on finding naruto on the field, while Tobi joins the battle.
    10. The kage decide to step in and help the alliance, who by now will be low on chakra (kakashi, gai, darui should be quite wasted - i named only a few strong ones).
    11. Sasuke vs Naruto on one side, Kage vs Tobi on another, remaining zetsu vs drained alliance on the other. Those fights will take a while.
    12. Alliance will eventually destroy all the zetsu.
    13. Kage will lose to Tobi.
    14. Sasuke will push naruto to extremes and Itachi's gift will somehow change his mind.
    15. Worn-out Naruto and Sasuke decide to face worn-out tobi.
    16. Tobi will take out sasuke (who will finally be on the good side for a few brief chapters).
    17. Naruto will get angrier than normally and somehow go to a new level (which will be considered a reincarnation of the SO6P) and defeat Tobi.

I know it's unlikely to happen though.

Status
    Jan 2010
    This user has no status.

Re: The war

I don't think that Itachi's gift will work and change Sasuke's mind. From a video preview of a future Naruto thing, Kakashi, Sakura were thinking Naruto died but he wakes up, and later we see what I think Madara was disappointed in Sasuke or something and walked away with kabuto. Then it shows Sasuke standing in some debree and turns slowly and the camera goes into his sharingan.

Probably just an ending but it might end up being part of the story somehow.

Status
    Aug 2008
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by kisamexRocks View Post
    I don't think that Itachi's gift will work and change Sasuke's mind. From a video preview of a future Naruto thing, Kakashi, Sakura were thinking Naruto died but he wakes up, and later we see what I think Madara was disappointed in Sasuke or something and walked away with kabuto. Then it shows Sasuke standing in some debree and turns slowly and the camera goes into his sharingan.

Cannot be part of the story because we only see naruto using sage mode and no kyuubi and sasuke using MS. That OVA is as good as a filler, but cannot be part of the manga. It would make no sense for naruto vs sasuke to each decide not to fight at full power.

Status
    Jan 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Anub View Post
    Cannot be part of the story because we only see naruto using sage mode and no kyuubi and sasuke using MS. That OVA is as good as a filler, but cannot be part of the manga. It would make no sense for naruto vs sasuke to each decide not to fight at full power.
    I know but I was just stating that it seems like a good match up, it didn't show them using their full power as of yet but just seemed cool if the war were to end like that.

Status
    Sep 2010
    This user has no status.

Not really a prediction, but more of a path that I would like for the story. It will most likely not happen.

1.We will be seeing ino-shika-cho in a heart-felt discussion with their former sensei, which might end up with him pulling a sasori on them (releasing his soul or whatever).
    2.Then we'll have Kakashi's rampage and him killing off the rest of the swordsmen and their allies. And Gaara + Tsuchikage fending off the ex kage(spamming new jutsu)
    3.All in all things will start to look good for the alliance, until the stronger akatsuki show up (itachi + pain). Now this might drag on for a bit, seeing how Itachi and Pain are fan favorites, it's going to take at least 2 chapters to get rid of them.
    4.By this point, Sasuke might be able to recover and go to the battlefield. Seeing his brother revived by Kabuto he might try to turn against kabuto (seeing how sasuke does everything now to avenge his brother, he should get angry with kabuto).
    5. Then Kabuto releases his last coffin and whatever other secrets he will have (thus the last coffin is revealed) and try to fend off sasuke.
    6. Meanwhile, naruto will join the battlefield as well and start pwning people, along with bee.
    8. All of the summonings will stop being controlled by Kabuto and they should be defeated/dispersed after this.
    9. Sasuke now concentrates on finding naruto on the field, while Tobi joins the battle.
    10. The kage decide to step in and help the alliance, who by now will be low on chakra (kakashi, gai, darui should be quite wasted - i named only a few strong ones).
    11. Sasuke vs Naruto on one side, Kage vs Tobi on another, remaining zetsu vs drained alliance on the other. Those fights will take a while.
    14. Sasuke will push naruto to extremes and Itachi's gift will somehow change his mind.
    16. Tobi will take out sasuke (who will finally be on the good side for a few brief chapters).
    17. Naruto will get angrier than normally and somehow go to a new level (which will be considered a reincarnation of the SO6P) and defeat Tobi.

to much to read

Livin' Life Day By Day dredblack7's Avatar
    Status
    Dec 2008
    This user has no status.

That's all fine and dandy, but regarding the OVA:

It may be a plausible part of the manga in the near future.

If you look closely, you can see the turtle off of the beach near the battleground.

If you realize it too, Naruto and Sasuke aren't finished with their fight yet, it's barely at the middle when Sakura and Kakashi arrive and find Naruto injured.

Sasuke must need some sort of incredibly stressed situation to awaken his EMS, which is probably why he is cynically smiling at the end of the OVA, and his Mangekyou is transforming.

By the end of the OVA, Sasuke and Naruto are still in mid-fight, and haven't even used their trump cards quite yet.

Status
    Apr 2010
    Come 2 HELL if u wanna meet
    me***

Anub as u told its not really gonna happen n i also believe that but nice future manga story heheh.

Invincible Immortal EternalMangekyouRinnegan's Avatar
    Status
    One Piece > Naruto

Quote Originally Posted by kisamexRocks View Post

Can you give a link please?

Status
    Oct 2010
    This user has no status.

Pls i would really like a link to tha ova

Status
    Jan 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by EternalMangekyouRinnegan View Post
    Can you give a link please?
    Quote Originally Posted by SAGE JINCHURIKI View Post
    Pls i would really like a link to tha ova
    It's just some weird video for a future naruto thing.

But here it is, although it probably wont do anything and was made for fun. But apprently was made by Kishi and others.

Naruto Future Video....Maybe?
    That should be the video.

Status
    Jul 2009
    This user has no status.

I like what you've got here and I generally agree with most everything.

Status
    Jan 2011
    This user has no status.

i agree with you on everything here but the part of sasuke dieing, if he does become good again or even if he doesnt and helps naruto fight tobi, naruto wouldnt let sasuke die. and by the point the fight tobi naruto will have mastered the nine tails and he would have unimaginable powers. plus if it came to sasuke even near death naruto would use the nine tails power to heal sasuke like it does for his own body. other than that though it was a really good prediction/theory.
    my thoughts on madara's defeat will be by naruto and sasuke both hitting that clown at the same time with naruto doing resengan on one side and sasuke doing chidori on the other so it causes a massive clash of energy that will shread madara to nothing or in half due to force it causes, and thus killing him.

Last edited by xXxSasuke; 03-07-2011 at 11:29 AM.

Status
    May 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by PositiveEmotions View Post
    to much to read
    Don't bother sharing how it was too much for you to read. Nobody cares that you couldn't put the effort into reading the post.

Status
    Aug 2008
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by xXxSasuke View Post
    i agree with you on everything here but the part of sasuke dieing, if he does become good again or even if he doesnt and helps naruto fight tobi, naruto wouldnt let sasuke die. and by the point the fight tobi naruto will have mastered the nine tails and he would have unimaginable powers. plus if it came to sasuke even near death naruto would use the nine tails power to heal sasuke like it does for his own body. other than that though it was a really good prediction/theory.
    my thoughts on madara's defeat will be by naruto and sasuke both hitting that clown at the same time with naruto doing resengan on one side and sasuke doing chidori on the other so it causes a massive clash of energy that will shread madara to nothing or in half due to force it causes, and thus killing him.
    I think you might be right. They might go for the symmetry with the ending in naruto 1 but changed so that they're fighting together this time. But there is something that kishi wants to insinuate right now and he's not trying to be subtle. He will want to make naruto to be a version of the SO6P. And I'm not sure how he would obtain that, but I thought it could be something like Goku got his Super Sayian mode, or how Sasuke triggered his MS. Who knows, but the story seems to be heading in that direction.

Status
    Feb 2011
    Saving the world once again

Very informative and I like it

Status
    Mar 2011
    This user has no status.

maybe