Page 3 of 5 « First 12345 Last»
    Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's awesome how the best
    character in Bakuman is based
    on Eiichiro Oda

Re: Quick Question...

so noone wants to explain why exactly sakura is a *****?

do you have no reason?

Status
    Feb 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Maybe Hinata see's something in Naruto's pants that she likes.

Hemanth Of The Sharingan! Hemanth's Avatar
    Status
    Feb 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by HybridXia View Post
    this part made me laugh real hard bcs its so true xD staying with sakura= 5 tails as most but having hinata= 9 tails unleashed xD.....its a good thing bcs he gets stronger and what-not but its also bad he is releasing the kuuybi xD..but still sorry sakura your just not worth 9 tails like hinata is
    Hahaha Yeah :D

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am simply in a dream...I
    awake when my 3rd eye opens

I like Hinata cause she is actually pretty strong.

Not i can heal you strong or I can motivate you with a talk strong(sakura *cough*)But, actually in a life in death situation prove some worth and not just crumble like sakura has done.......TIME AND TIME AND TIME AND TIME AGAIN!

(not a hater cause her healing abilities are amazing but cmon )

Status
    Feb 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Hemanth View Post
    Well Said.. dude :D your are right.. sakura just acts like a *****.. i mean its was hinata who saved naruto from pain.. oh yeah sakura was just standing there like a dum ***** and saying "hinata loves naruto" lol.. :P i mean i feel like she was just using naruto to get back sasuke and all that caring for naruto and crying when she was hurt was almost just like a drama.. :P
    if she really would have cared.. she would have saved naruto.. instead of hinata.. and besides hinata is really cute and sexy too lol..

oh yeah.. dont forget she has the byakugan and will make a 10 times better kunochi than sakura.. :D i feel naruto has just not realized his feeling towards hinata.. it was becuase of her that he almost released the 9 tails.. for sakura he just has a mere infatuation and released less than 5 tails lol.. :P
    Yeah...she is so strong she can get her arse kicked by Pain...wait a minute? Anyway, I would prefer NaruSaku rather than Naruhina because he actually likes Sakura, lol. Hinata didn't make him turn Kyubi, watch this and you will know what did. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b9Kk1eub2v0

Status
    Feb 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Fall Out Boy Gaara View Post
    Yeah...she is so strong she can get her arse kicked by Pain...wait a minute? Anyway, I would prefer NaruSaku rather than Naruhina because he actually likes Sakura, lol. Hinata didn't make him turn Kyubi, watch this and you will know what did. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b9Kk1eub2v0
    Dude.. i mean when hinata came to rescue naruto and got her ass kicked by pain.. naruto got damn pissed off and could not even control his emotions and almost released the kyubi.. but when on that bridge with sakura.. when she got hit.. he was not that angry enough to release more than 4 tails..
    and kishi is suggesting from the very beginning that naruhina would be more appropriate.. nevertheless naruto just has an infatuation with sakura..

Status
    Jul 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

WHY DO PEOPLE LIKE HINATA?!?! SHE IS THE MOST POINTLESS ANNOYING CHARACTER IN THE WHOLE WORLD! Seriously, someone explain why people think that she is a good character and why people are obsessed with NaruHina.:confused::flaw:
    becasue she is cute and has developed a nice set of tits....

TITS that one word is reason enough for every thing u can possibly argue againt.

Status
    Feb 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Dude.. i mean when hinata came to rescue naruto and got her ass kicked by pain.. naruto got damn pissed off and could not even control his emotions and almost released the kyubi.. but when on that bridge with sakura.. when she got hit.. he was not that angry enough to release more than 4 tails..
    and kishi is suggesting from the very beginning that naruhina would be more appropriate.. nevertheless naruto just has an infatuation with sakura..
    Grrrrrr. You're reading too much into the release of the nine tails, he wanted revenge on Pain for killing Jiraiya waaaaaay more then him injuring Hinata. The thing at the bridge with Sakura meant less to him than the death of his teacher and his whole effing village. Hinata is a filler, NaruHina is nothing, please get over it.

Status
    Feb 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Grrrrrr. You're reading too much into the release of the nine tails, he wanted revenge on Pain for killing Jiraiya waaaaaay more then him injuring Hinata. The thing at the bridge with Sakura meant less to him than the death of his teacher and his whole effing village. Hinata is a filler, NaruHina is nothing, please get over it.
    Alright dude lol.. if you think NaruSaku is perfect.. so be it.. i have no problem with that.. but i personally think NaruHina would be better.. after all its up to kishi to decide wheter it should be NaruSaku Or NaruHina right..

Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I didn't see Sakura risk her life to save Naruto from Pain.

Hinata FTW!

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    on Eiichiro Oda

yey

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm the definition of boredom

Because she is Cute, perfect, nice and kind
    She's better than Sakura 'cause she telling the truth about her feelings for him. And want to protect him to death. Sakura's just stupid. When Sai tells her that Naruto love her, she crying. she really crying 'cause a boy love her? -_- I thought peoples gonna be happy when they be loved. When they were younger, she loved Sasuke. When Sasuke left, she has no other friends. And then Naruto was protecting her, and comforted her -_-'' She's a freak.

Status
    Feb 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Well... then I agree with u

Status
    Feb 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by ZhizuneaniteSakura View Post
    Because she is Cute, perfect, nice and kind
    She's better than Sakura 'cause she telling the truth about her feelings for him. And want to protect him to death. Sakura's just stupid. When Sai tells her that Naruto love her, she crying. she really crying 'cause a boy love her? -_- I thought peoples gonna be happy when they be loved. When they were younger, she loved Sasuke. When Sasuke left, she has no other friends. And then Naruto was protecting her, and comforted her -_-'' She's a freak.
    Yeah i totally agree with you that she is stupid lol.. :D but actually she was crying when sai told her that she was putting a big burden on naruto by asking him to bring sasuke back and it was almost like a curse mark.. for this she realized her mistake and started to cry and criticize herself lol.. nevertheless you are right.. sakura is a stupid ***** lol..

Last edited by Hemanth; 03-08-2011 at 03:52 AM.

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by kisamexRocks View Post
    I didn't see Sakura risk her life to save Naruto from Pain.

Hinata FTW!
    Thats because she is smart and let the dumb ***** go first:P

Status
    Feb 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by nut4sport View Post
    Thats because she is smart and let the dumb ***** go first:P
    well.. dude.. as the series progresses hinata will be stronger than sakura and can kick her ass any day lol... and hinata was not a dumb ***** like sakura.. even though she could not take on pain.. she atleast helped in saving naruto.. by distracting pain..

Last edited by Hemanth; 03-10-2011 at 02:26 AM.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    on Eiichiro Oda

well.. dude.. as the series progresses hinata will be stronger than sakura and can kick her ass any day lol... and hinata was not a dumb ***** like sakura.. even though she could not take on pain.. she atleast helped in saving naruto.. by distracting pain..
    1st of all sakura is stronger than hinata or she would never become tsunades prized pupil and she has medical jutsu

2nd hinata didnt help him she just got herself beat up (but i wont deny she had good intentions but she DIDNT ACTUALLY HELP HIM), pity she didnt die than she wouldnt be depressed when naruto chooses another one

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Ummmmmmmmmmm obsessed with her much?
    That has to say the Tsunade-Fanboy who's fapping to her

Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Minato The Fourth Hokage View Post
    1st of all sakura is stronger than hinata or she would never become tsunades prized pupil and she has medical jutsu

2nd hinata didnt help him she just got herself beat up (but i wont deny she had good intentions but she DIDNT ACTUALLY HELP HIM), pity she didnt die than she wouldnt be depressed when naruto chooses another one
    I'm going to assume Tsunade had only 1 pupil and it was Sakura. Sakura asked to be trained by Tsunade because she feels weak and wanted to help bring Sasuke back.

Hinata saved Naruto while Sakura cried. All Sakura does is cry, even when the Kumo ninjas said they wanted to kill Sasuke she started crying. Like really wow? What ever Hinata did, she did better than Sakura, she helped hold pain off and when she got hurt naruto went beast mode. If naruto didn't go beast mode and she never saved him, it would have been over and the next 45 chapters will be all about Sakura crying.

Status
    Feb 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Minato The Fourth Hokage View Post

YAY! You're right, Hinata didn't help at all. If Naruto was being carried off by Pain then everyone would have jumped in to help him, that's if he doesn't go Kyubi when he thinks about Jiraiya, which he would have done...
    Oh and another thing, Hinata has never actually won in a fight really has she? She fought those bee dudes but they came back later. The magnetic guy doesn't count because he basically destroyed himself.

Status
    Feb 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Toby Uchiha View Post
    That has to say the Tsunade-Fanboy who's fapping to her
    I kind of never said that. xD

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I kind of never said that. xD
    Maybe you never said that, but we can assume this by reading your Tsunade-Fanthread :D

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    on Eiichiro Oda

YAY! You're right, Hinata didn't help at all. If Naruto was being carried off by Pain then everyone would have jumped in to help him, that's if he doesn't go Kyubi when he thinks about Jiraiya, which he would have done...
    Oh and another thing, Hinata has never actually won in a fight really has she? She fought those bee dudes but they came back later. The magnetic guy doesn't count because he basically destroyed himself.

yes sakura does cry a lot, but thats who she is just as hinata is shy as hell and thats who she is as well, but i personally think that is more annoying

and i dont think any character is useless not hinata not sakura, but to name the one which is more useful to the village its definitely sakura, even if you want to deny it the sheer number of things sakura has done for the village is more than hinata

and lastly WTF??!! HINATA HOLD OF PAIN, SHE GOT HER ASS KICKED WORSE THAN NARUTO BY KAKASHI ON THEIR 1st BELL TRAINING WHERE HE STUCK HIS FINGERS IN HIS *** AND MADE HIM LOOK LIKE A COMPLETE IDIOT

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Oh yes your great accomplishment in life was distracting that one guy and allowing him to stab the shit out of me. She's gonna be great

Sternritter P The Pimphand Blacksparrow4's Avatar
    Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I'm pretty sure that Pein could have beaten the rest of the already weakened villagers while he was carrying away Naruto. All he would have to do is use an Almighty Push or have Konan come back and help fight them off. Also I doubt Naruto would have gone Six Tails and almost Full Nine Tail just by thinking of Jiraiya. Naruto was already thinking about Jiraiya when the fight started so it would have been lame if that did happen.

And when you say the magnetic guy, I assume your referring to Jiga, in which case that does count because after he killed Ruiga, he battled Naruto and quickly defeated him. Hinata showed up soon afterwards and she was able to defeat him by inserting an electric current in his chakra effectively reversing its flow, causing him to become a powerful magnet. He was then sucked into an iron sand vortex, killing him.

If you ask me Hinata is more useful in the Anime Fillers then in the real parts of the show.