Page 5 of 5 « First 12345
    Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Quick Question...

hahaha wow. now it's onto talk about tits and boobs an titboobs and what not. pretty epic. lol...

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Don't hate!!! She's cute and shy and the lead character always needs something/someone to fight for. Why not her and NaruHina is better than NaruSaku or (Arg-) NaruIno.

:D

Status
    Feb 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Moemin View Post
    Don't hate!!! She's cute and shy and the lead character always needs something/someone to fight for. Why not her and NaruHina is better than NaruSaku or (Arg-) NaruIno.

:D
    Me: Why NaruHina?

You: Why not?

Academy Student
    Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Wow I cannot believe I read through all of that.
    You guys really got off topic, yet you have not justified Hinata's importance.
    She is Naruto's personal cheerleader and?
    I want to know what makes her good as a ninja. I really care less of the couples. Personally I think all the Kunoichi are underrated; I have not seen one that calls my attention, except for Rin but that is due to the mystery behind her not by her skills. Although non of them seem to be over the top, Tsunade is close but all we can base on her is her reputation no actually fighting scenes, I think Hinata is the not weakest but least strongest. Don't get me wrong Sakura has been just as bad until the skip. Man they were horrible! At least Tenten shows a back bone since she can some how keep up with Neji and Lee for the most part. Ino, well, she is the vocal leader of her team, and she is also her teams personal cheerleader like Hinata, the difference is that she is part of the game as well, not just in the sidelines waiting to be called on. Temari as much as I do not like her either, she also shows potential and can kick butt if she has too. Neither of the later three mind getting their hands dirty for the village; but Hinata only cares about Naruto and Sakura cannot get over Sasuke.
    You know hat I mean, please tell me the different side of Hinata without saying "NaruHina all the way" because I do not care of NaruHina I care to know more of Hinata.

Status
    Feb 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Rubylie View Post
    Wow I cannot believe I read through all of that.
    You guys really got off topic, yet you have not justified Hinata's importance.
    She is Naruto's personal cheerleader and?
    I want to know what makes her good as a ninja. I really care less of the couples. Personally I think all the Kunoichi are underrated; I have not seen one that calls my attention, except for Rin but that is due to the mystery behind her not by her skills. Although non of them seem to be over the top, Tsunade is close but all we can base on her is her reputation no actually fighting scenes, I think Hinata is the not weakest but least strongest. Don't get me wrong Sakura has been just as bad until the skip. Man they were horrible! At least Tenten shows a back bone since she can some how keep up with Neji and Lee for the most part. Ino, well, she is the vocal leader of her team, and she is also her teams personal cheerleader like Hinata, the difference is that she is part of the game as well, not just in the sidelines waiting to be called on. Temari as much as I do not like her either, she also shows potential and can kick butt if she has too. Neither of the later three mind getting their hands dirty for the village; but Hinata only cares about Naruto and Sakura cannot get over Sasuke.
    You know hat I mean, please tell me the different side of Hinata without saying "NaruHina all the way" because I do not care of NaruHina I care to know more of Hinata.
    Every time we've seen Hinata it has something to do with Naruto. You're right, we should see a couple of episodes explaining who everyone in the main cast is, instead of just Naruto and Sasuke fanville...

Page 5 of 5 « First 12345