Page 2 of 6 « First 123456 Last»
    Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Sasuke Vs Kakashi

Quote Originally Posted by sharingan warrior View Post
    minato would kick narutos ass any time just like sasuke would to kakashi
    dude sasuke trained under orochimaru and oro was beyond stronger than kakashi so of course sasuke got stronger and faster than kakashi

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

We have seen no special Lightning techs from Kumo that are unique to only them except Darui's Panther thing which was just due to his creativeness just like kakashi's lightning dog thing.
    Kumo has not surpassed Kakashi or Sasuke in lightning techs and need to step they're game up.

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    305 to Kumo #Darui4Sage

Quote Originally Posted by GaaraRules111 View Post
    Minato is faster, even with naruto in sage mode, sorry.
    Nah, if a battle occured, Minato would get owned in battle. not only does naruto have Brute strength over him, but all naruto have to do is stay away from touching him physically and he has no problem speedwise, especially when in Sage mode. Just remember Minato does not Transport Instantly, he just moves at "The Speed of Light", which can be mimicked or copied if someone else learns how to do that. In Sage Mode naruto is just as fast as him or even faster.

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by PositiveEmotions View Post
    dude sasuke trained under orochimaru and oro was beyond stronger than kakashi so of course sasuke got stronger and faster than kakashi
    Orochimaru was not stronger than kakashi and when they met Oro backed off immediately when Kakashi was about to use the chidori on him

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Kakashi Fang View Post
    Orochimaru was not stronger than kakashi and when they met Oro backed off immediately when Kakashi was about to use the chidori on him
    dude oro didn't even flinch man oro walked away because he didn't wanna be stopped by other other leaf shinobis and because he also knew sasuke would come to him and don't u rememember what kakashi said " going up against oro i must be crazy " something like that

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    305 to Kumo #Darui4Sage

We have seen no special Lightning techs from Kumo that are unique to only them except Darui's Panther thing which was just due to his creativeness just like kakashi's lightning dog thing.
    Kumo has not surpassed Kakashi or Sasuke in lightning techs and need to step they're game up.
    It's the other way around Kakashi and Sasuke, have little knowing of what Lightning techs are all about. Those two combined have little Techs within the Lightning Category, and I bet Darui knows more than them combined!

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by McAfeezy View Post
    Nah, if a battle occured, Minato would get owned in battle. not only does naruto have Brute strength over him, but all naruto have to do is stay away from touching him physically and he has no problem speedwise, especially when in Sage mode. Just remember Minato does not Transport Instantly, he just moves at "The Speed of Light", which can be mimicked or copied if someone else learns how to do that. In Sage Mode naruto is just as fast as him or even faster.
    Your such a noob I see this now!!!
    Minato does teleport dummy!!!
    The Flying Thunder God Technique was a jutsu created by Minato Namikaze, allowing the user to transport himself to another location in the blink of an eye. It is quite possible that this technique is reason behind his nickname, "Konoha's Yellow Flash" (木ノ葉の黄色い閃光, Konoha no Kīroi Senkō). Although it is often compared with the Body Flicker Technique, the speed and range of this jutsu are much greater. In principle, this jutsu is similar to the Summoning Technique, as it revolves around manipulation of time and space rather than accelerated movement, but instead of bringing something to users, it sends them somewhere. The jutsu is fast enough to even allow Minato to escape Madara's Space–Time Migration, despite the latter already being in physical contact with him. Minato can also use this technique to teleport other objects, such as when he used it to teleport the Nine-Tailed Demon Fox out of Konohagakure, though the size of the object determines the amount of chakra required.[2]

The seal appearing on the opponent after being marked by Minato.
    To activate this jutsu, the user needs a special seal or "technique formula" (術式, jutsu-shiki) to mark the destination. After this is done, the user enters a dimensional void that instantaneously transports himself to the location of the seal. The technique can create smoke, similar to a Summoning Technique, but that is not always the case. Minato applied the formula in advance to weapons such as kunai. By giving one such kunai to a person, he can immediately teleport to that person at any time. He can also apply the mark to a touched area, such as his opponent or some other surrounding feature. Minato also incorporated the formula into his wife's seal, allowing him to come to her aid at all times.

The customized seal marked kunai Minato uses for his Flying Thunder God Technique.
    It is because of this technique that Konoha came out victorious in a battle between Iwagakure and Konohagakure during the Third Shinobi World War, despite already running short on manpower in the frontlines. After having his subordinates toss marked kunai randomly into the enemy ranks, Minato used the technique to appear within their ranks, using the great speed of this technique to seemingly appear to be in several places at once and wipe out entire squadrons one by one in moments before they could even react. This, combined with Minato's immense natural speed and reflexes makes this jutsu extremely deadly.

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    305 to Kumo #Darui4Sage

I dnt know about Oro being way or even stronger than Kakashi, that's a statement u need to meditate on or have those two battle it out!

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by McAfeezy View Post
    I dnt know about Oro being way or even stronger than Kakashi, that's a statement u need to meditate on or have those two battle it out!
    well the fact that kakashi felt scared and even sweated is the proof dude while oro was all calmed

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Kakashi is a very modest person and underestimates himself sometimes any normal ninja would have shit their self a the sight of orochimaru but Kakashi was ready to fight.

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Darui is the only one who in Kumo who has shown multiple lightning techs.
    Dont assume Kumo is the master of lightning techs just because three people used it.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Kakashi is a very modest person and underestimates himself sometimes any normal ninja would have shit their self a the sight of orochimaru but Kakashi was ready to fight.
    yes he was ready to fight because he automatically thought he was gonna go throu him to get sasuke but that was not the case

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

kakashi would have trashed him anyway he outclasses Orochimaru maybe not in intelligence or number of jutsu but with that sharingan in his eye that Oro yearned for for so long.

Status
    Feb 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    ceeeeeebs

lol. I don't think it's just about the Lightning techs that'll decide the victor between the two. But how Kakashi counters Susanoo, Amaterasu and Tsukuyomi.

And yes, I know Kakashi will be able to counter Amaterasu and other ninjutsu techs with Kamui but I really doubt he can do it over and over again in the same battle. One use of Kamui will take a huge chunk out of his chakra reserves. So yeah. I know he's great and all but I'm gonna say Sasuke's got this one. He's just too OP lol.

Last edited by McKnockout; 02-26-2011 at 07:04 AM.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

kakashi would have trashed him anyway he outclasses Orochimaru maybe not in intelligence or number of jutsu but with that sharingan in his eye that Oro yearned for for so long.
    oro knows kakashi's moves dude while oro learned a whole alot of jutsus plus jiraiya had a tuff fight against oro so saying so if kakashi fought jiraiya kakashi would lose also there for kakashi would lose against oro

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by McKnockout View Post
    lol. I don't think it's just about the Lightning techs that'll decide the victor between the two. But how Kakashi counters Susanoo, Amaterasu and Tsukuyomi.

And yes, I know Kakashi will be able to counter Amaterasu and other ninjutsu techs with Kamui but I really doubt he can do it over and over again in the same battle. One use of Kamui will take a huge chunk out of his chakra reserves. So yeah. I know he's great and all but I gonna say Sasuke's got this. He's just too OP lol.
    yes youre correct, best answer so far to the thought of sasuke vs kakashi.
    kakashi doesnt have the chakra to pull of using the mangekyo that much to beat sasuke. and when sasuke entered susano mode, kakashi basically shit his pants. he was so lucky that sasuke had not enough energy and still being tired from his fight with danzo. kakashi may be able to use the mangeyo sharingan, but if sasuke uses the amaterasu he would hit kakashi with it and burn him to death.. kakashi doesnt not have the ability to put out the flames, and as we saw sasuke use it on killa bee, it looked like it hit instantly upon his glare. so unless madara shows up and thinks its for kakashi to live on , well sorry but kakashi wouldnt stand a chance. and if it comes down to sasuke learning anything from madara i think he would learn madara's tech or ability that renders attacks useless on him... for instance "kakashi, dont even waste your time. attacks like that have no effect on me"

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by xXxSasuke View Post
    yes youre correct, best answer so far to the thought of sasuke vs kakashi.
    kakashi doesnt have the chakra to pull of using the mangekyo that much to beat sasuke. and when sasuke entered susano mode, kakashi basically shit his pants. he was so lucky that sasuke had not enough energy and still being tired from his fight with danzo. kakashi may be able to use the mangeyo sharingan, but if sasuke uses the amaterasu he would hit kakashi with it and burn him to death.. kakashi doesnt not have the ability to put out the flames, and as we saw sasuke use it on killa bee, it looked like it hit instantly upon his glare. so unless madara shows up and thinks its for kakashi to live on , well sorry but kakashi wouldnt stand a chance. and if it comes down to sasuke learning anything from madara i think he would learn madara's tech or ability that renders attacks useless on him... for instance "kakashi, dont even waste your time. attacks like that have no effect on me"
    i like how people would just stand there " oh yea burn me oh yea burn me ima jst stand here and let myself get burned " come on kakashi will lose but his not stupid

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i like how people would just stand there " oh yea burn me oh yea burn me ima jst stand here and let myself get burned " come on kakashi will lose but his not stupid
    im not implying that he is stupid, im implying sasukes amaterasu may be instantaious. idk maybe im wrong, but when he uses it, it always seems to happen so fast that it cant be dodged.

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

First of all Oro does not know Kakashi's moves in no way.
    Also when Jiraiya fought Oro he was still a bit drugged from Tsunade and couldnt mold chakra right. And im pretty sure Kakashi would win if he fought jiraiya.

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

im not implying that he is stupid, im implying sasukes amaterasu may be instantaious. idk maybe im wrong, but when he uses it, it always seems to happen so fast that it cant be dodged.
    sasuke managed to outrun Itachi's Amaterasu for a while and Bee dodged sasuke's Amaterasu so its not instantaneous.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

well kakashi is very fast as well not saying his faster than sasuke but remember the speed of creating a jutsu also counts dude

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Also when Jiraiya fought Oro he was still a bit drugged from Tsunade and couldnt mold chakra right. And im pretty sure Kakashi would win if he fought jiraiya.
    youre taking this orochimaru and kakashi thing too far. kakashi is extremly talented but wouldnt be able to beat any of the legendary sannin. they are too strong for him, imagine seeing naruto use his tailed beast form and punch kakashi in the face like he did to orochimaru on tenchi bridge.... orochimaru walked back laughing, as to where kakashi would be laying there dead or in a extremly dangerous condition.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

dude kakashi lost against pain dude so did jiraiya and in sage mode as well what makes u think kakashi would have a chance against jiraiya and oro has knows kakashi almost all his life they even went on missions together (thats a maybe not sure ) but im sure he does tho and if he doesnt than kakashi would still lose dude because oro was a sannin kakashi is legendary bc of his 1,000 jutsus

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Well we all know orochimaru did something to his body that makes him that way.
    Let Naruto in tailed fox form punch jiraya or tsunade in the face they wouldnt be able to take it like Orochimaru did. The only other person that could take a tailed beast punch like Oro would be Hidan or Kakuzu.
    And naruto nearly ripped Jiraiya to peices when they were training and he almost died while when orochimaru was fighting naruto he was more worried about exausting his chakra more than being killed.
    So that proves nothing by saying Orochimaru ate one of Naruto tailed beast punches because only another immortal weirdo would be able to take one of those punches no one else.

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

dude kakashi lost against pain dude so did jiraiya and in sage mode as well what makes u think kakashi would have a chance against jiraiya and oro has knows kakashi almost all his life they even went on missions together (thats a maybe not sure ) but im sure he does tho and if he doesnt than kakashi would still lose dude because oro was a sannin kakashi is legendary bc of his 1,000 jutsus
    Orochimaru left the village before Kakashi was even born dude so your showing me what a noob you are yet again. Those three are only sannin because someone who was whooping they're ass like he was they're daddy named them that like little new born babies im not saying they are weak or anything but i think kakashi could beat any one of them.

Comeon Jiraiya even let his guard down and got a foot in his mouth by guy right after chasing Itachi and kisame off.